Author Topic: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3  (Read 12688 times)

newmom

Re: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 04:34:42 PM »
 Your lack of will power sickens me. Instead of having muscles you've worked for, you chose to use anabolics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

But it looks great on him though

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 04:38:44 PM »
But it looks great on him though

Pamela Anderson's tits also looks great on her, but you know they are fake by observing where the silicone starts and natural tissue stops, something that is apparent to the eyes. The vascularity and plastic quality of the skin of those on androgens gives them away. You know it is sauce muscles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
  Pamela Anderson's tits also looks great on her, but you know they are fake by observing where the silicone starts and natural tissue stops, something that is apparent to the eyes. The vascularity and plastic quality of the skin of those on androgens gives them away. You know it is sauce muscles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

it doesn't matter, it's the results that count

newmom

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 04:42:13 PM »
  Pamela Anderson's tits also looks great on her

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no I don't think they do

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »
I've been on diet for month and Im really starting to look pretty good. It just doesn't seem to catch on with her. Ohh well. I'm very loyal to her we've been together since I was 17. She has been with me through thick and thin. I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
She's comfortable that your ass won't leave her. For all your "you are fat", you still come back ro lay with her. As soon as you get cut up, and other females start to notice---that's when her insecurity will show up, and then she will start...competition improves the breed. When you know that you are the only game in town, ya get comfortable..."why bother" she thinks, "he isn't going anywhere"...

And she is right. Score one for her, she has you right where she wants you. Beside her...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

Seriously, bro, you look like shit for someone who is running test + GH + slin. you should be 60 lbs heavier than you are in the picture with even less bodyfat. Not hating, just saying. I have been over 300 lbs running only test. Sure, I am almost 6'5 and I was running a lot of test(1,600 mg/week) so maybe this is not a completely fair comparison but I wasn't taking any GH or insulin.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »
 Seriously, bro, you look like shit for someone who is running test + GH + slin. you should be 60 lbs heavier than you are in the picture with even less bodyfat. Not hating, just saying. I have been over 300 lbs running only test. Sure, I am almost 6'5 and I was running a lot of test(1,600 mg/week) so maybe this is not a completely fair comparison but I wasn't taking any GH or insulin.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no I look good for what I am running.

also I am not on GH right now don't have money for that. I never took hgh for more than 3 months at a time .

and I am 240 on the fatter big, so I should be 300 lbs and leaner at 23 years old ? you are smoking crack

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
Well then suckmyman, I guess you won't mind posting a pic of your monstrous mass that rivals a gorilla. I'm sure someone somewhere must have snapped a pic of a guy at 6'5" and 300 lbs with abs (as you must have surely looked more ripped than Stavios to call him out like that).

While you're at it, post pics of your doctorate in organic chemistry, your certificate from Mensa, an MP3 of your version of Beethoven's 5th, and pics of your yacht in South Beach while you're at it, to completely shame Stavios into oblivion.

Dolph Lundgren is 6'6, an Olympic athlete, a genius with a certified 170 IQ and a masters degree in chemical engineering from M.I.T at age 21. You act like someone like me is impossible. Sorry to break this to you, but awesomeness often comes as a cluster of traits. Successful men tend to have high IQ and they marry beautiful women. Hence the children are born to be tall, good-looking, intelligent and rich. It is not fair, but people at the top are usually better than people at the bottom at everything. Compare an upper class gentleman to a prole and you'll see the gentleman is more often than not taller, smarter and better looking than the prole. It is just the way it is. Sure, there are short and ugly geniuses. But these men will use their success to marry beautiful women and their children will not be ugly. Success is a virtuous cycle genetically: the more you get of it, the easier it gets to get more of it.

I'll wait with baited breath. As long as you're not busy calling Obama with advice on how to manage the economy through this commodity bubble, that is.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »

Dolph Lundgren is 6'6, an Olympic athlete, a genius with a certified 170 IQ and a masters degree in chemical engineering from M.I.T at age 21. You act like someone like me is impossible. Sorry to break this to you, but awesomeness often comes as a cluster of traits. Successful men tend to have high IQ and they marry beautiful women. Hence the children are born to be tall, good-looking, intelligent and rich. It is not fair, but people at the top are usually better than people at the bottom at everything. Compare an upper class gentleman to a prole and you'll see the gentleman is more often than not taller, smarter and better looking than the prole. It is just the way it is. Sure, there are short and ugly geniuses. But these men will use their success to marry beautiful women and their children will not be ugly. Success is a virtuous cycle genetically: the more you get of it, the easier it gets to get more of it.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »
looking big makaveli  8)

Thanks my fellow brotha. You look like a beast. I read the big thread you have in the aas section. Very inspirational stuff.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
then why does her weight bother you. SHE has to want it. You calling her fat, that shit dont work. Even though I wasn't with my ex the 2 years I blew up, but when we'd meet for his time with nugget he'd have this look of disgust on his face.

The week I joined Weight Watchers, I told him I weighed 263 pounds. He goes, JESUS, you weigh more than most pros on stage..LOL.

She's a very pretty woman my bald headed youngen.

Does she bitch about her weight?

She complains about her weight. She's but she looks really pretty with all of her makeup on and her hair done. I think she is happy with that. I can't beleive you lost that much way mom that's amazing!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 07:12:45 PM »

Fuck you're a lot smaller then I thought,! damn dude with all the shit you run I thought you were swole!??!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 07:13:50 PM »
Your always right on man. She gets attention because of her gorgerous face. She can wear clothes that make her look good still. She doesn't want to put the work into getting in shape

No offense, she's not that gorgeous, she's OK looking but nothing to write home about

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »
Fuck you're tiny! damn dude with all the shit you run I thought you were swole!??!

I am fucking 23 give me time guys !!  :o

for getbig I am small but here I am good sized, everywhere I go

pics are deceiving, 240lbs in my condition ain't small IMO

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 07:20:22 PM »

arnold had won the mr. universe and mr. olympia by 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/p bro, haters over here lol

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

How tall are you ?

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2011, 07:21:20 PM »
arnold had won the mr. universe and mr. olympia by 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/p bro, haters over here lol

haha I'm no arnold for sure  ;D

Stavios

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
5'11

You've got a great physique man, I didn't mean to put you down with my comments, you just seemed to be on a ton of gear , gh, etc.

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »
You've got a great physique man, I didn't mean to put you down with my comments, you just seemed to be on a ton of gear , gh, etc.

haha don't worry bro I am open to all comments !

I don't take hgh, that's the next step I have to do I plan on starting soon but I will wait till I make some more money before

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »
haha don't worry bro I am open to all comments !

I don't take hgh, that's the next step I have to do I plan on starting soon but I will wait till I make some more money before

Ask around friends and family if they know any parents with a kid that has stunted growth or dwarfism, usually they have a lot of **REAL** gh left over cause the kids don't use it all up, you can get the crazy shit like humatrope, serostim, etc. for good prices and make real gains instead of taking 10iu's of chinese shit

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
Ask around friends and family if they know any parents with a kid that has stunted growth or dwarfism, usually they have a lot of **REAL** gh left over cause the kids don't use it all up, you can get the crazy shit like humatrope, serostim, etc. for good prices and make real gains instead of taking 10iu's of chinese shit

haha, me and other getbiggers shall try this!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Date of Birth
 3 November 1957, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden

Birth Name
 Hans Dolph Lundgren

Height
 6' 5" (1.96 m)

Mini Biography

Dolph Lundgren attended the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. He received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, in 1982

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
Date of Birth
 3 November 1957, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden

Birth Name
 Hans Dolph Lundgren

Height
 6' 5" (1.96 m)

Mini Biography

Dolph Lundgren attended the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. He received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, in 1982

He wasn't too far off, Dolph is also a world class karate champion and former model