Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855896 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
One thing is for certain, GB attracts some really weird cats. :o

;D Indeed.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 P Coderch said...
Only an American could think that Benjamin Franklin was the greatest man who ever lived. Outside the U.S, most people don't even know that he ever existed. Americans have this fanatical infatuation with their Founding Fathers that borders on comical. Most of them were slave-owning, ignorant farmers who just happened to lead the U.S to independence because they were tired of paying taxes to England. George Washington, for instance, had his IQ estimated at 115 by Hans Eysenck.of my head, I can think of several men who dwarf any of the American Founding Fathers in both reknown and historical impact on Humanity: Alexander the Great, Tamerlane, Aristotle, Richard the Lionhearted, Charlemagne, Siddharta Gautama, Newton, Bismarck, king Ramses, Octavian, Columbus, Julius Caesar, Leonardo DaVinci, Descartes, Isabel of Castilla, Qin Shi Huang Di, Ghandi, Magellan, etc. All these people were greater achievers because their achievements are much better known by non-Americans than what the American Founding Fathers did, and non-Americans represent 96% of Humnanity. So they win.

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/10/most-successful-man-in-history.html

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
lolol, pedro went back and deleted everything, the link doesn't work anymore

Someone is furiously deleting past embellishments ;D ;D ;D ;D

So much for SMM not being Pedro

lol he went pumpster route, desesperatedly trying to erease all the evidence. funny thing is doing that is ultimate proof that the two linked handles belong to the same person.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/10/most-successful-man-in-history.html

LOL.  Check this out - he got his ass kicked in this site too.  LOL.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Posted by P Coderch on January 22, 2011, 11:42 AM | #

Lol, look at all the hicks angry at the Cubans down in Miami. The Cubans in Miami are the only European American demographic population that has increased in affluence over the past 40 years. Anglos are just jealous because Cubans are so wealthy and well-educated and don’t need to assimilate to Anglo culture to become successful. I read a statistic somewhere that something like 45% of Cubans earn more than U.S$100,000 a year compared to only 18% for Anglos. lolll Now they are jealous because in Miami they have become the ruling elite and Anglos must submit to them as a lower class. Actually, Anglos should be happy about the Cubans. Why? Because they generate jobs for Anglos and because it is the Cubans who stopped Miami from becoming like Los Angeles. The Cubans are the ones who stopped millions of Central Americans from immigrating to Miami because they want to keep Miami Cuban. The Anglos should be thankful for their masters and not hate them.

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_cubans_of_miami

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
lol he went pumpster route, desesperatedly trying to erease all the evidence. funny thing is doing that is ultimate proof that the two linked handles belong to the same person.

Yes, if he's deleting posts he's confirming it's really him. Fuck, he's stupid. The guy is mentally ill, also LOL @ him having sex with chickens.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
P Coderch wrote:
June 16, 2009 at 3:42 am
Thanks, Mark. So at age 28 I’m not a twink nor a bear. Maybe a twinky bear? I heard they used to make a twinky bar in the shape of ani mals, includ ing bears, some time ago. But I digress…

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/06/12/we-loved-you-really-ronaldo

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Getbig legend disturbia strikes again. 8)
Someone needs to shop a pic of this fatality pulling a German shepard spine out

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
P Coderch wrote:
June 16, 2009 at 3:42 am
Thanks, Mark. So at age 28 I’m not a twink nor a bear. Maybe a twinky bear? I heard they used to make a twinky bar in the shape of ani mals, includ ing bears, some time ago. But I digress…

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/06/12/we-loved-you-really-ronaldo

There also has been unequivocal proof provided that verifies that SMM is INDEED Pedro Coderch.

If he pulls any funny shit, we WILL USE IT.  Not to mention, that we will also use some of the most devastating material that has yet to touch the surface here.

"1"

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
So this guy was on the internet almost permanently?

I presume he's therefore either registered disabled or young and still with his parents.

I have never before witnessed an individual put so much content onto teh interweb.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So this guy was on the internet almost permanently?

I presume he's therefore either registered disabled or young and still with his parents.

I have never before witnessed an individual put so much content onto teh interweb.

I have posted maybe 5% of what I have come across. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
epic

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
This thread is actually frightening . It's truly sickening how someone could lose contact with the real works and build a DECADE long Internet persona/life.

Having said that, this guy is clearly mentally unstable and I advice
Everyone to tread carefully because I would not be surprised if SMM kills himself if this goes on.

This is why I so rarely venture out of the steroid board. This is one of my first posts on g and o. But I just read the entirety of this thread and I consider myself very reasonable, and I believe SMM may kill himself, so tread carefully because YES SMM appears to be a scum bag, but you guys just ripped his decade
Long online Internet persona to pieces with one (brilliant) thread.

But it is verging on bullying. And I am a new dad so maybe i appear
To be a pussy to some of you. But I am warning you guys that this SMM freak may kill
Himself if this continues.

Yes I agree - but the delusions must be ripped apart and put a stop to.

SMM is a sick individual. The best thing for him to do is wake up to the reality of what is happening and disengage from this community.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I wonder if True Adonis will deliver the coup de grace or if enough damage has been done already.

mik1111

• Getbig III
after reading the whole damn thing -- wtf??
not even jerry springer could come up with this...

how long for the rest of the stuff?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

My thoughts exactly , LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I've only posted a fraction of the crazy shit. I have found.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  jesus...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I have some real juicy dirt on wes and donkey named Puddles that I'm considering posting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 ;D

Thank you for the kind words, Mr.Priestley. I went through a lot of grief over the last few days, after I understood I had spent tens of thousands of Dollars, on a non-genuine kataná. My doctor prescribed me some medication to help me sleep, and I'm recovering.

Yes, I'm very happy to have one of those students, of the almighty Yoshiharo Yoshinda, make me the blade. In reality, he hasn't made a blade in ten years, because he let's his apprentices make them. He is friends of my father, and is doing this as a favor. Furthermore, at 67, he's thinking about retiring.

He is very adamant about following tradition, Sir. He is so fanatical, about following tradition, that I went to a Xintoist Temple, to find out what my Kami is, because he always makes kataná consacrating it to a Kami. He told me that, every time he hammers the steel, he has to say it's name out loud.

You are right:if the Japanese Government, itself, allows him to make blades to display at museums and art galleries, then it's because he's obviously highly skilled at making Shinsakuto. By the way,I've seen his tatara, where he makes the tamahagane. furthermore, I've also seen pictures of him smelting, with Yoshinda himself.

Thanks for caring
P Coderch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Butane And Propane And Brain Damage?
I live in a nation where for economic reasons people use propane and butane gas to power their vehicles. The problem with this is that not all the gas is burned and some of it is expelled from the cars not consumed. What are the consequances of breathing these small amounts of these neurotoxic gases all day long in traffic? Can I get my brain damaged?

http://www.onenetwork.net/forums/community-lounge/2136-butane-propane-brain-damage.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gasoline Brain Damage Traffic?
Does breathing the small amounts of gasoline that are not converted by engine in the traffic cause brain damage? I am very interested in knowing the answer to this query.

http://www.onenetwork.net/forums/community-lounge/2634-gasoline-brain-damage-traffic.html

This dude needs serious help. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
What kind of name is Coderch?