Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855999 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Quick poll - should I keep digging PR stop now?   

Yes or no? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
This thread is the #8 result if you google for Pedro Coderch, lol

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Meth is a hell of a drug.
That dude was on it, desoxyn, the real pharma produced ones, and I bet you he had full blown meth induced psychosis. Look up the symptoms, fits him to a tee....
delusions of grandeur
hostile behavior
lying
overly talkative (or typative?)

and this was evident just on a message board.... imagine real life.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Someone needs to shop a pic of this fatality pulling a German shepard spine out
German shepard spine with Pedo bears head on it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Meth is a hell of a drug.
That dude was on it, desoxyn, the real pharma produced ones, and I bet you he had full blown meth induced psychosis. Look up the symptoms, fits him to a tee....
delusions of grandeur
hostile behavior
lying
overly talkative (or typative?)

and this was evident just on a message board.... imagine real life.
Well, he was an admitted Meth user long before Desoxyn.
Being a former addict myself, I spotted this a mile away. I brought it up once and the post disappeared years go. Oh well.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Being a former addict myself, I spotted this a mile away. I brought it up once and the post disappeared years go. Oh well.

Yes SMM has a curious talent for getting threads deleted.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
I think everyone should take a good hard look at themselves before posting further.

How much dirt do YOU hide online?

Few examples I can find online that a man has nothing to hide while posting on Getbig are The Coach / Vince Goodrum.

This is an education in "if you're going to talk shit, hide your ass - otherwise you'll be held accountable".

This isn't a mob mentality - this dude is being punished - he needs to get off the internet and fix his life up, never to come back.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ROLFMAO

This is the message I got when I just tried to PM him.

Send report
User 'suckmymuscle' has blocked your personal message.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
roflcopter

Were you offering a plea bargain, TA?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Yes SMM has a curious talent for getting threads deleted.

His talent is pretty much hit the report to mod button and then cry and lie to ron about people that make fun of him. I made a joke about SMM once, and Ron sent me a Pm telling me to take it easy about my "fights" with SMM. Lol the worst thing I did was calling him "suckmenmuscle".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
roflcopter

Were you offering a plea bargain, TA?
I was going to carrot and stick him.  Maybe I should just log in as him instead.  :-X

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Excellent work lads

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
ROLFMAO

This is the message I got when I just tried to PM him.

Send report
User 'suckmymuscle' has blocked your personal message.

And so it begins.

SuckMyMuscle is going to systematically block everyone who has exposed him - leaving GetBig to continuing enabling his shell of his persona by interacting with newbies & other people who are unaware of his true self.

Because he has invested too much time into this persona, he won't leave or create a sockpuppet account as it could cause him to psychologically regress

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
come on, dont let this get anti climax, the timing for the coup the grace is right now, the board will get less traffic during the weekend.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
lolol, pedro went back and deleted everything, the link doesn't work anymore

Someone is furiously deleting past embellishments ;D ;D ;D ;D

So much for SMM not being Pedro
i hope someone is screencapping all this ??? and the links, and his posts on other threads?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
This dude is gonna off himself.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
P Codrech:

Any man who acts over-the-top masculine is either a gay guy straight-acting or truly over-the-top masculine. In 90% of cases, it truly is a gay guy straight-acting, and this seems to be the case with this Ritchie fellow…

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2008/08/22/guy-ritchie-how-gay-is-he/
(in the comments section)

psychiatrists will have a field day with OMRB...damn this kid is fucked up

Marshdogg

• Getbig II

Shockwave, do you believe SMM knows about his lies or is he that far gone that he believes them?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
P Codrech:

Any man who acts over-the-top masculine is either a gay guy straight-acting or truly over-the-top masculine. In 90% of cases, it truly is a gay guy straight-acting, and this seems to be the case with this Ritchie fellow…

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2008/08/22/guy-ritchie-how-gay-is-he/
(in the comments section)

psychiatrists will have a field day with OMRB...damn this kid is fucked up

Like I said , I posted not even 5 percent of the crazy ass shit I came across from this loon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Shockwave, do you believe SMM knows about his lies or is he that far gone that he believes them?
Honeslty bro.... I dunno.
Depends on if he's hit that stage where everything has blown up in his face so hard that he is FORCED to look in the mirror.
This may be the straw that broke the camels back - its the only way addicts ever realize how fucked up they are, when their world collapses around them.

(Good) Rehabs do it for you in a structured environment designed to show you how out of touch with reality you are - considering he probably doesnt have the self-awareness to figure out he needs help, this thread may actually be just the thing to show him just how fucked up his perception of life is and how bad he really is.

Or, like most addicts, he'll just find another way to justify why he's right and everyone else is retarded so his brain can continue to make it ok.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I think everyone should take a good hard look at themselves before posting further.

How much dirt do YOU hide online?

Few examples I can find online that a man has nothing to hide while posting on Getbig are The Coach / Vince Goodrum.

This is an education in "if you're going to talk shit, hide your ass - otherwise you'll be held accountable".

This isn't a mob mentality - this dude is being punished - he needs to get off the internet and fix his life up, never to come back.
It's actually quite simple...if you don't blatantly lie about yourself or your life there won't be anything to expose. Nobody wants to put in effort to expose the average guy that goes to work and pays his bills, thats boring and nobody cares. However the guy making outrageous claims that are far above and beyond the normal and constantly bragging about it while acting like an arrogant prick, well, everyone wants to see that guy cut down to size.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
OMRB:

P Coderch wrote:
February 21, 2010 at 9:00 pm

@Mark Simpson

“Dogmatic” is just a word, Mark. I don’t know if the cause of male homosexuality is biological, sociological or a matter of voli­tion. I am not rigid in my thinking, except when it comes to being logical. The reason why I believe in a biologicl explana­tion for tings like homossexuality is because it makes a lot more sense than any other explanation. The social explanation doesen’t cut it. Society doesen’t condition boys to beome homo­sexuals, on the contrary, so we can rule out this explanation. As for volition, I asked all my gay friends and they were all unani­mous in that they never chose being gay. There was no choice involved. I never chose my sexuality either. You are pretty much alone when it comes to believing that homosexuality is a choice, Mark. If it is a choice, then why choose being a homosexual? It is much easier being straight. Very obviously, it’s preference and not a choice. It’s such a strong preference that most men with it go along despite all the negative characteristics associated with it. And because Society doesen’t encourage it, this preference can only ergo be biological. You are wrong, Mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro Coderch wrote:
February 21, 2010 at 3:53 am

@Stephen Watson

Call it whatever you like. Modern straight men are defined, arbi­trarilly I agree, as men who don’t have any sort of erotic contact with other meh and no desire to. The men who “enjoyed dick without being gay or homosexual”, as you put it, would still not be regarded as straight.

---------------------------------------------------------

Pedro Coderch wrote:
February 14, 2010 at 6:11 pm

@Sisu

This argument of yours makes no sense. Admiring another man’s dick for it’s size, for example, and wanting to have a dick that size is one thing, but wanting to suck it makes you gay or bisexual. I am sorry, but this is how things are. So define “admire”? Desiring to suck another man’s dick can be due to nar­cissim, yes, ok, but it’s also homosexuality

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2010/02/13/mm4w-no-dudes-not-gay-we-dont-touch-each-other/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's actually quite simple...if you don't blatantly lie about yourself or your life there won't be anything to expose. Nobody wants to put in effort to expose the average guy that goes to work and pays his bills, thats boring and nobody cares. However the guy making outrageous claims that are far above and beyond the normal and constantly bragging about it while acting like an arrogant prick, well, everyone wants to see that guy cut down to size.  ;)

The BJJ purple belt thing set me off.   I do martial arts , trained BJJ, and never even got close to that and to see someone defame the legend Carlson Gracie, a genuine legend and master, is beyond words. 

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
Honeslty bro.... I dunno.
Depends on if he's hit that stage where everything has blown up in his face so hard that he is FORCED to look in the mirror.
This may be the straw that broke the camels back - its the only way addicts ever realize how fucked up they are, when their world collapses around them.

(Good) Rehabs do it for you in a structured environment designed to show you how out of touch with reality you are - considering he probably doesnt have the self-awareness to figure out he needs help, this thread may actually be just the thing to show him just how fucked up his perception of life is and how bad he really is.

Or, like most addicts, he'll just find another way to justify why he's right and everyone else is retarded so his brain can continue to make it ok.

I think he'll try and justify it - which is why he is covering up his tracks.

I actually want SMM to get help regardless what he thinks - he is still somebody's son, people still love him. Regardless of all this internet shit, he is a sick, perverted person who needs attention on his problems to recover.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
more gem

P Coderch wrote:
July 18, 2008 at 4:03 am

The best two MMA fighters in the World are Fedor Emilianenko and Mirko Filopovic. Mirko is a former SWAT guy from his native country, and he has exchanged fire with bank robbers, has invaded buildings that were controlled by terrorists, and has been elected as as a congressman for his hands-on fight on crime. As for Fedor…well, this guy is hardcore. He was a former Russian special forces soldier. He fought in Yugoslavia in 1999 in the war there, and he killed dozens of people in combat. He has been shot, stabbed, clubbed in the head.
 He is also a veteran from Kosovo. He was notorious for his his fearlessness and fierceness. He would charge against the ene­mies, blow them up, kill all of them and turn the tide of combat all by himself. Fedor has a huge tatto in his chest that shows Death Herself, holding a bloodied baby. I guess this tatoo expresses his philosophy of life pretty well.

But Mr.Simpson is 100% right that our era has a way of mercan­tilizing everything. I’m sure that, if Alexander the Great were alive today, that Coca-Cola and Nike would compete with each other to get Alexander to endorse their products by seeing which can pay him the biggest for an endrsement contract. I can almost imagine the propaganda: Alexander is shown right after the battle of Gaugamela looking over the battlfield, where all the bloodied corpses of his vanquished opponents are laying, and he opens a can of Coca-Cola, while the camera focuses on his face and the slogan appears onscreen: “Be a real man like Alexander. Drink Coke.” Or Nike’s propaganda, showing Alexan­der in the middle of the battle of Gaugamela, where he is fight­ing with his Nike sneakers in his feet, and the slogan appears onscreen:“Conquer every day battles like Alexander with Nike’s tenis shoes.” Lmao.

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2008/07/15/ultimate-pillowbiting-how-gay-is-mma/