Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856035 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Hahaha, whatever, even if some court would take this ridiculous suit, what should come off it?

Where does it say that you can't post pictures that you have found somewhere on the internet? They can't do much more than asking you to take them down anyways, but if the person asking is actually an animal sodomizing pedophile that claims to be a member of a honored US military unit, I really doubt any court will do shit, the Delta Force will give you a badge for exposing this human piece of shit.

just being cautious... havent followed what the hold up is to his pics being posted, i saw some posts about him suing and shit,  just wanted to say i'll post it no prob

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
http://www.hardbuddies.com/member/SuckMyMuscle

WTF ! ! ! ! !

jesus fucking christ

SuckMyMuscle
Muscular BLACK TOP HUNG 8 1/2 x6 uncut. Seriously addicted to cocksucking EXPERTS. Please don't WINK. Send an e-mail if you are interested.
  AppearanceHeight   6'0"         Weight   220lbs
Build   bodybuilder         Best Feature   dick
Eye color   brown         Hair Color   black
Facial Hair   no facial hair         Body Hair   some hair
Dick   above average uncut

Background & LifestyleEthnicity   Black / African descent
Education   Bachelors degree
Languages   English, Spanish
Politics   Middle of the Road
Kids   None

Sexual InterestsAvail Time   weekend
Role   Top
I'm Into   fisting, oral sex
Hiv Status   lets talk about it
Safer Sex   lets talk about it

Looking For 43 year old gay single seeking men between 21 and 80 years old for anonymous sex, fuck buddy, one on one, three way
Turn Ons: COCKSUCKERS, BABY DRINKERS, DEEPTHROATERS. Bottoms who have no gag reflex, TOPs who suck dick, cocksuckers who swallow. Tattoos, worked out bodies,    Turn Offs: Posers, bait-and-switch, gag reflex. WINKS!!!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Hiv Status   lets talk about it
Safer Sex   lets talk about it

What's to talk about???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
In all seriousness guys....OMRB information could easily be found because of this claim:

Well said! :) Women are truly the physical/intellectual/moral inferiors in the Human Society. Even the lesbian feminist, Camille Paglia, once stated that:

"If all people were female, we'd all still be living in caves, making lots of eye contact and socializing."

This summarizes the talents of women very well. To better uderstand the female condition, read here:

www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

I am a co-founder of this webpage together with my good friend, Dick Masterson, which I created to put women in their places once and for all. Enjoy the read! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So...he put it out there.  I emailed Mr. Masterson this morning with a detailed letter of what sort of things have been going on.  I will update as things unfold.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
jesus fucking christ

SuckMyMuscle
Muscular BLACK TOP HUNG 8 1/2 x6 uncut. Seriously addicted to cocksucking EXPERTS. Please don't WINK. Send an e-mail if you are interested.
  AppearanceHeight   6'0"         Weight   220lbs
Build   bodybuilder         Best Feature   dick
Eye color   brown         Hair Color   black
Facial Hair   no facial hair         Body Hair   some hair
Dick   above average uncut

Background & LifestyleEthnicity   Black / African descent
Education   Bachelors degree
Languages   English, Spanish
Politics   Middle of the Road
Kids   None

Sexual InterestsAvail Time   weekend
Role   Top
I'm Into   fisting, oral sex
Hiv Status   lets talk about it
Safer Sex   lets talk about it

Looking For 43 year old gay single seeking men between 21 and 80 years old for anonymous sex, fuck buddy, one on one, three way
Turn Ons: COCKSUCKERS, BABY DRINKERS, DEEPTHROATERS. Bottoms who have no gag reflex, TOPs who suck dick, cocksuckers who swallow. Tattoos, worked out bodies,    Turn Offs: Posers, bait-and-switch, gag reflex. WINKS!!!!!

Lol gay as the day is long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So Dick Masterson allows the girls to post even here at the forum? Oh man, you have no idea how much I would love to be in front of you to prove you wrong. My fist would be up your chin before you could open your pie hole to say anything to me. In fact, if you are so kind to give me your address, I promise you that I will prove you wrong. How about it?

P Coderch

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/forums//viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34&start=75

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
 Ok, Adonis, since you think that I am bluffing, then please give me your residential address, ZIP code or FAX number. You will be hearing from my attorney tomorrow or very soon thereafter.

And if my pictures are posted in this board by anyone, the legal burden is on you since you were the first to claim to discover my pictures online which by proxy incriminates you. The legal system recognizes dissemination of compromising information as a crime too, and grounds for a libel suit. You are sadly mistaken if you think you will weasel out of this.

I will make this hurt on you where it really matters. I will make you pay for violating my privacy, Adonis. If my real pictures appear in this board posted by anyone, I will destroy you. I couldn't care less about what you think of me, but posting my pictures with accusations of pedophilia is a very serious legal offense and you will pay for it. I will also make you pay for daring to violate my privacy. You will regret having made an enemy out of me, Adonis.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Since you claim not to be Pedro Coderch, then why would you care if pictures of him are posted?
:

mik1111

• Getbig III
i won't be having internet access in the weekend. fml >:(

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I'm not sure if it's OMRB, but it sures seems like it.

Here's the link to the photo album:
http://imgur.com/a/Mkhcc

Here's a preview of the album:

Lecturing about Descartes, watching stars through a telescope, playing with swords, doing martial arts etc. fits Pedro's description perfectly... Maybe TA can join in and remove all doubt?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
yeah, because this fool's scribbling is sooooo familiar to Pedro Coderch hyper-autistic focused writing.

You wankers are so gullible.

The suckmymuscle on twitter account doesn't sound like the getbig SMM
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I'm not sure if it's OMRB, but it sures seems like it:

Lecturing about Descartes, watching stars through a telescope, playing with swords, doing martial arts etc. fits Pedro's description perfectly... Maybe TA can join in and remove all doubt?

That profile was created ten minutes ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LOL. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It appears the Getbig members goal is to completely dismantle every facet of Pedro meticulously crafted internet persona with unwavering tenacity.

While the brash, assertive and fraudulent SMM would be in this thread battling it out with those who attempted to diminish him....the real "Pedro"s insecurity is beginning to seep through in his posts with breathtaking clarity.

Here is a man who can not fight nor does he have any level of muscularity or strength. He is of average intelligence at best and currently sits frozen at his computer desk paralyzed , pushing F5 every few seconds and reading every post that is currently being written, terrified at the prospect of his real picture for which his self shame is immeasurable.

We are at the very waning stages of an account deletion...The posting of the pic will most likely be the coup de grâce...the knife in the heart, if you will.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!

This the capstone on the pyramid of a large foundation of truth.

The dude is quite tall and looks like a meth addict - the hallmark of SMM.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Will Grant has to be thinking "Hey, maybe I can come back and everything will be ok....at least I dont fuck trannys"

Yes, I would. Definitely. Why not? If it looks like woman, smells like a woman, has the voice of a woman, has natural tits(grown with estradiol injections) and a pussy like a woman, then, in my book, she's a woman. The fact that she was born genetically male is immaterial, since that would only be relevant if I wanted to impregnate her. A friend of mine fucked an operated women, in Holand, who actually worked as a lingerie model for a couple of years. He told me it was the best f**k he ever had. And the pussy felt gooooooooood.;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Suit yourself. If it:

- looks like woman.
 - smells like a woman.
 - has delicate facial features, like a woman.
 - is completely hairless, like a woman.
 - has the genitalia of a woman.
 - has natural tits like a woman.

Then, to me it is a woman. But I can understand your reluctance in fucking an operated woman: even though there's no(none) technical difference between someone who was born a woman and an operated one, for many men, the psychological rejection of the idea of fucking someone who used to be a male is too strong to overcome; it is a turn-off to great to ignore, even if the woman is the hottest thing since melted butter. I understand you, but I think you're foolish in rejecting a girl just because she used to have a penis. Good: more for me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Men and women are physiologically identical, except for the reproductive organs and the encompassing sexual hormones. Oh, and certain areas of the brain's lymbic system of the brain, related to sexual preferences. Boys who got castrated in infancy, due to testicular cancer and turned into girls, grow up to become indistinguishible from them. For instance, do you know why bodybuilders who use aromatizing steroids, without taking anti-aromatizing drugs, develop gynecomastia? Because all men have cells, in their breats, which react with estradiol - an estrogen.

There might be a mental hang-up in fucking a girl who used to be a guy, but it doesen't make sense from a physiological perspective: all the structures of a human vagina are found in the male genitalia, and, during the surgery to change genders, the genital tissue is molded into a vagina. The only bad thing is that, by then, the guy's facial structure might have been to ruined by testosterone for him to become a "real" girl. When the castration is done in infancy, the "boy" grows up to have a vagina, a gentle, feminine personality, a small and round jaw-line, full lips and a delicate brow-ridge. The hair grows down to the waist and even the skin is soft and thin as that of a genetically female person. There is no anatomical or physiological difference; the difference is only psychological on the prt of the man dating/fucking her(Oh, no! She used to be a guy!).

In my opinion, any straight guy who refuses to fuck a really feminine, beautiful girl, with long hair, a large natural rack, soft skin and a tight pussy just because she was born genetically male is afag: if she looks like a woman, smells like a woman, behaves like a woman and has a pussy like a woman, then, to me, she is a woman! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
hm, but isnt it the same with coke?as long its snorted, its manageable, but as soon one hits the pipe(they call it freebasing here) or injects, hes done, almost impossible to come back.i know one guy who somehow manages to inject coke like once in a month and no more, but all the rest ive seen have became junkies very very fast.some have blown millions that way. :-[

the media here tried to portray meth as bad as smoked cocaine, but thanks man, it seems it actually is that dangerous, will do my best to keep friends etc away from that.the drug has made it into europe by now,i hear.

glad youre out of the misery man, ive had a coke habbit, havent touched any recreational drug or alc in a year now.
its a waste of life doing drugs.
Yeah, its really, really bad.
Insulfated its not as bad as coke IMHO, but it gets way exponentially worse than coke as its used in a different medium.
Meth's intensity skyrockets waayyyyyy past coke as soon as it goes in your lungs or your veins (compared to inhaling or injecting coke), and unlike Coke, which has a very short half life (much, much shorter when smoked), Meth has an extremely long half life. So you wind up being high much longer on much less.

Its a life destroying drug. Period.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Who are you and how did you find these? The profile says it was created ten minutes ago.

OMRB claims to have an IQ above 200, so I checked out some sites and found this brazilian dude on one of em. Not sure if it is indeed OMRB, but it is certainly believeable.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
So Dick Masterson allows the girls to post even here at the forum? Oh man, you have no idea how much I would love to be in front of you to prove you wrong. My fist would be up your chin before you could open your pie hole to say anything to me. In fact, if you are so kind to give me your address, I promise you that I will prove you wrong. How about it?

P Coderch

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/forums//viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34&start=75

This website has got to be the faggiest site i've ever seen, disrespecting woman who are downright amazing creatures by a bunch of closet homo's (no offence fags :D). It's not hard to tell these guys can't attract a decent female the most beta thing i've ever seen. For once i care to read your posts :o

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
OMRB claims to have an IQ above 200, so I checked out some sites and found this brazilian dude on one of em. Not sure if it is indeed OMRB, but it is certainly believeable.

Well I admire your tenacity but chances are astronomically improbable. There are like, two hundred million people in Brazil.

You shouldn't have named the profile as you did, many will think it's Pedro Coderch and he created it when it was you who did.

By the way, that git has an ultra-annoying face, I'm sure he shares many of Pedro's qualities.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I dont think its him neither in the pics nor in the profiles. imo

Why does everyone getting "exposed" has to be either homosexual, pervert, convict etc..? ??? where do you find this shit?  :-\

WTF, some people take internet drama way too seriously...take it easy its just the internet. :-\

IM NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS SHIT.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!