Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855848 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
My droogs, there is yet, even more damaging information of the criminal type-the type that puts one away for years.

io856

Is there anything else coming in the suckmymuscle owning??

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
My droogs, there is yet, even more damaging information of the criminal type-the type that puts one away for years.

But wait, there's more! Hang on to your seats baby cos this ones a screamer!

Trans Milkshake.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
'Don't Call Me Dim No More .'

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
oh man..
Exhibit #1: Fake $10,000 katana
Exhibit #2: 603 residence at a $1.5Mil waterfront condo
Exhibit #3: 601 residence at a $1.5Mil waterfront condo
Exhibit #4: German Shephard
Exhibit #5: pics of 13 yr old girls on his hard drive

Im suprised this douche still posts here

Lawd who's that ugly fucking half cast mulatto weirdo? Surely that's not Pedro?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"Ok, Adonis, since you think that I am bluffing, then please give me your residential address, ZIP code or FAX number. You will be hearing from my attorney tomorrow or very soon thereafter."

-SUCKMYMUSCLE

a

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
There is a Pedro Coderch who also happens to be a  registered Sex Offender in Florida.

Do you have a link to where this information can be found?
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Do you have a link to where this information can be found?

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

nothing came back for "Coderch"

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

nothing came back for "Coderch"

maybe look it up by apartments 603 and 601 address ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why doesn't Pedo err, I mean Pedro just off himself on a webcam and become famous for 5 minutes?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
maybe look it up by apartments 603 and 601 address ???

If not there then move onto all the other multi-million dollar estates in the area.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV

I always got a kick out of SMM, but anyone who uses Nadsat = Instawin, regardless of the circumstances :)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Epic wanting to go to court because you got owned so bad you can't find a clean pair of underwear.

All your bluffs get called.  What's next, you're going to send the navy seals to his house or something?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
"Ok, Adonis, since you think that I am bluffing, then please give me your residential address, ZIP code or FAX number. You will be hearing from my attorney tomorrow or very soon thereafter."

-SUCKMYMUSCLE

Makes me think of this.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
So far Bijou#1 stands accused (at least in GB) of some nasty charges including dining at Cumfuckme Chicken

However am I the only person puzzling how some one writing about sex with 13 year old girls who already ovulate is decided to be homosexual as well?

His main crime within the remit of this site is to be a perpetual dickhead only marginally ruder than many of those attacking him. 
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
its not contradicting really.

maybe he is a pedophile while being sober, and then when he gets high on meth, he turns gay.

:-X

i seen straight guys turning gay for bit of drugs, or some turn gay curious when drunk.

and in your exerience do gay guys turn straight for drugs or curiosity etc?
c

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
So far Bijou#1 stands accused (at least in GB) of some nasty charges including dining at Cumfuckme Chicken

However am I the only person puzzling how some one writing about sex with 13 year old girls who already ovulate is decided to be homosexual as well?

His main crime within the remit of this site is to be a perpetual dickhead only marginally ruder than many of those attacking him. 

Pedro Coderch wasn't accused of "ass sex" with a chicken....he admitted to the act and posted that himself. It was in a thread where he also posted that he thought 11 year olds were "hot".

No one seemingly cares if Pedro Coderch is homosexual or not - but the irony of him calling OMR a "fa@@ot queer" is not lost on us.

His crime is not being a perpetual dickhead, although he admittedly is. But some of his lies (faked military service etc.) are actual crimes under the laws of the U.S.

His lies, immaturity, constant bullshit, ridiculous claims, threatening behavior, and challenging people to fight, reached a point where the collective Getbig finally said "enough".

And now we have ~70 pages of this fucking pedophile, retard getting his ass gang raped.....SO WHAT!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Pedro Coderch wasn't accused of "ass sex" with a chicken....he admitted to the act and posted that himself. It was in a thread where he also posted that he thought 11 year olds were "hot".

No one seemingly cares if Pedro Coderch is homosexual or not - but the irony of him calling OMR a "fa@@ot queer" is not lost on us.

His crime is not being a perpetual dickhead, although he admittedly is. But some of his lies (faked military service etc.) are actual crimes under the laws of the U.S.

His lies, immaturity, constant bullshit, ridiculous claims, threatening behavior, and challenging people to fight, reached a point where the collective Getbig finally said "enough".

And now we have ~70 pages of this fucking pedophile, retard getting his ass gang raped.....SO WHAT!

The new cliffnotes.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

holy fuck.

i've witnessed some brutal beat downs here- even given a few- but this is another level.

lol
b

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

holy fuck.

i've witnessed some brutal beat downs here- even given a few- but this is another level.

lol

no one,

How are you man?  How's the doggie?

"1"

Jizzacked

its not contradicting really.

maybe he is a pedophile while being sober, and then when he gets high on meth, he turns gay.

:-X

i seen straight guys turning gay for bit of drugs, or some turn gay curious when drunk.

sounds like you spend a lot of time with these "straight" men  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Is he still alive?

He must have offed himself already. Most brutal owning I have ever witnessed. Fatpanda was great, SF was great, but this is the best entertainment ever.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I just read this and you summarized the key points of contention quite nicely.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I just read this and you summarized the key points of contention quite nicely.

"1"
I was first!  George is a great artist by the way. (No homo)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
 The famous interview with Ayn Rand by Mike Wallace in 1959.

There is a great deal of confusion among people about those who are between libertarians, such as myself, and those who are followers of Ayn Rand.

True libertarianism is about individual freedom and the non-interference of government on others people's lives, with the caveat that individual freedom is allowed to the maximum degree except for coercitive action. All interactions between individuals should be based on the principle of vuluntary action.

But Ayn Rand put a spin on that. She expanded the rights of individuals to corporations and any business or commercial venture, for that matter, but without extending to them legal responsability that the individual human has. That is because only those possesed of sentience can be uphold to their actions.

There is another difference: libertarianism allows for the formation of voluntary associations between individuals, such as nations, and the right to people segregate themselves according to their preferences. Ayn Rand does not. She made the case that the nation-state and other such organizations are irrational atavisms that should be banned, Even if individuals voluntarilly choose to form nations, Rand's objectivism rejects it.

This is why Rand's philosophy causes such strong rejection on people, as it strikes them as selfish. In any way, Rand's ojectivism does share the basic tenents of libertarianism.

SUCKMYMUSCLE