Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855986 times)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
 :o....................... ........................ ...........76 pages................... ........................ ............... :o

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
No, it's the same guy.
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Mel%C3%A3o_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)
http://www.sigmasociety.com/sobre_o_fundador/sigma_sobre-o-fundador.asp

NN

I'm not going to speculate on this any more as I think it's completely ridiculous how obsessed people are with what SMM looks like. For what it's worth, I don't think it's the guy with the sword. If you run a google translate on his introduction on the sigma society website, you'll see how he clearly mentions that he has trouble with English. If you read the rest of it, you'll find many other cues that are not present in SMM's writings.

That's it. I'll wait on TA to post any pictures or records he has- if indeed he has anything and he wasn't trolling.

For me this thread has served its purpose already.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I don't want to spend a long time arguing on the internet about useless shit, but if you want to prove that he is, post something of him expressing a desire for prepubescent girls.  The quote you pasted - it's a child with the ability to reproduce - therefore, not prepubescent.  Therefore it's not an incriminating quote.

I'm sorry that it hurts you to hear this because you are enjoying the fact this guy is hilarious - but everything I read from this guy suggests he understands the definition of a pedophile and very carefully skirts around the issue.  That doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit or he isn't one.  Just that if he wanted to sue Ron, he could very well have a legitimate qualm and quite frankly, why is it necessary to spread falsehoods about the guy when the truth is brilliant in itself?  Generally, in the past, even on this board, people take care not to put Ron himself in jeopardy.

Either way, sport.  Do what you want.  I won't fuck the fuck off, as you have kindly suggested but I certainly won't be spending any more time discussing this subject as even reading a wiki on the subject is pretty depraved.

*Of course he won't, because he'll embarrass himself with all the other depravity he has suggested. ;D

I'm not going to continue with this discourse either, as I will not engage in a discussion on what is and what isn't pedophilia. Suffice to say that you are a wanker and your understanding is one-dimensional. You go by physical definitions of prepubescence and ignore its mental characteristics, which are naivety, gullibility and crucially:trust towards adults. In other words, attributes found in CHILDREN, which make them extremely vulnerable and do not go away when they have their periods.

I find it astounding that I have to explain this to you, but I like I said you are either a misguided wanker with a monolithic approach to complicated matters, or simply a troll just trying to elicit a response.

In either case, may I refer you to my original suggestion, not so kindly this time: fuck the fuck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This fucker can end this immediately by posting a pic of himself today showing he is 6 4 at a 250 bodywieght.  He can post a pic or link confirming he is a purple BJJ belt under Carlson.   This fucker can list the websites to his business.   He can end it by showing a pc while in uniform or something confirming he is spec ops, etc etc etc. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
 :o

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I'm not going to continue with this discourse either, as I will not engage in a discussion on what is and what isn't pedophilia. Suffice to say that you are a wanker and your understanding is one-dimensional. You go by physical definitions of prepubescence and ignore its mental characteristics, which are naivety, gullibility and crucially:trust towards adults. In other words, attributes found in CHILDREN, which make them extremely vulnerable and do not go away when they have their periods.

I find it astounding that I have to explain this to you, but I like I said you are either a misguided wanker with a monolithic approach to complicated matters, or simply a troll just trying to elicit a response.

In either case, may I refer you to my original suggestion, not so kindly this time: fuck the fuck off.

Well said. Probably just another pedophile trying to justify his perversions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Page 76

xxoooxxoxo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
This fucker can end this immediately by posting a pic of himself today showing he is 6 4 at a 250 bodywieght.  He can post a pic or link confirming he is a purple BJJ belt under Carlson.   This fucker can list the websites to his business.   He can end it by showing a pc while in uniform or something confirming he is spec ops, etc etc etc. 

True, he can end it all by posting a pic in his multibillion $$ villa in Rio, Monaco, Bahamas for Florida, holding his 225 IQ test result in his hands, the purple belt certificate and of course shirtless to show that he is indeed 240lbs 4% bf.

Easy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

I am not disagreeing with you on what it should be defined as..

All I did was read him saying he wanted to sue over the claims he is a pedophile and check exactly what is the clinical definition because if he truly did sue, in a court of law, the clinical definition will be the one that is applied.  If that definition is applied, there is no quotes I have read that fulfill that truth.  Nothing more, nothing less.  There is no troll.  This is exactly what I said from the start - and just to be clear so you understand, my only point is that he MIGHT have a legal leg to stand on and that it isn't necessary to endanger Ron by calling him that if you cannot defend the case in a court.  

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i think if OMRB comes clean, posts his pics, and lists all the lies he's ever told, then maybe we'll cut him some slack

DK II

• Getbig V
I am not disagreeing with you on what it should be defined as..

All I did was read him saying he wanted to sue over the claims he is a pedophile and check exactly what is the clinical definition because if he truly did sue, in a court of law, the clinical definition will be the one that is applied.  If that definition is applied, there is no quotes I have read that fulfill that truth.  Nothing more, nothing less.  There is no troll.  This is exactly what I said from the start - and just to be clear so you understand, my only point is that he MIGHT have a legal leg to stand on and that it isn't necessary to endanger Ron by calling him that if you cannot defend the case in a court.  

Sex with a minor?

11 years old is pretty low, man. That should go almost everywhere in the world except thise backwards islamic shitholes.

DK II

• Getbig V
i think if OMRB comes clean, posts his pics, and lists all the lies he's ever told, then maybe we'll cut him some slack

I see what you did there.  ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bobby Fischer was an extremely interesting character. If you have ever listened to his rants on Philipine radio, you know what I'm talking about. Fischer was interesting because his personality was so simple and yet he had such a monstrous intellect. He could look at 30 different chess boards and announce checkmate in all of them with 20 moves ahead, or look at a complex differential equation and solve it in seconds without the need for writing it down. Yet, when you analyse the things he said about geopolitics, history, etc, he struck one as almost dull. Not only that, he struck one as an immature person filled of prejudices and oversimplifications that most bright people abandon in adolescence.

I think the reaon for this is not lack of intelligence - we are talking about perhaps the greatest chess player ever -, but the many psychiatric ailments he suffered, especially a tendency towards paranoia and pathological obsession.

In fact, Fischer shared several similarities with English physics colossus, Isaac Newton: both had abnormally high IQs, that were exceptional even by genius standards, coupled with an amazing photographic memory and a tendency towards severe psychoticism and mild schizofrenia. Medical doctors average an IQ of 125, MIT professors 145 and most historical geniuses would score an IQ around 160. Fischer's IQ was a stratospherical 190,a level of intelligence that less than ten out of every thousand million people have.

The things Fischer said and his rabid anti-Semitism were the result of his personality and not of his intellectual capacity. He also showed an unusual amount of imagination. Consider this statement his made on Philipine radio:

"The Jews are trying to drive elephants to extinction because the trunks of elephants reminds them of uncircumcised penises."

While you don't need to have an absurd IQ of 190 to make such an incredibly stupid comment, it does show his unusal creativity and paranoic personality.

Another thing that made Fischer interesting was that, unlike other chess masters, he was tall, athletic and aggressive. He was a very good tennis player and loved ccompeting for the sake of it. Or in his words:

"I love the moment I crush a man's ego."

He was also not modest in any way:

"The difference between me and dogs like Kasparov is that I am an overral genius who just happens to play chess, whilst he is an idiot savant who knows nothing but chess."

Of course, the reverse was true: Kasparov is a brilliant man who knows a lot of many things, whilst Fischer never knew anything in his life but chess.

Listen to Fischer's rants on radio and you'll see how aggressive he was. He saluted the September eleventh terrorist attack, said the U.S is nothing more than a farce controleld by Jews and that all Jews should be rounded up and executed. Fischer ranting like a madman with his deep voice saying that millions of peoplpe who be executed makes it almost unbelievable that this man was a professional chess player. This ultra-high IQ bully with the personality of a child is fascianting, although loathable in numerous ways.

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/09/cuckoos-eggs.html

Checkmate.   

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
SMM has met his match in Hindemburg Melao JR.:
http://www.clubedexadrez.com.br/portal/xadrezematibaia/melao_materia.htm (translated by Google):

Other activities

Not only is chess Melao understands that, absolutely. He is self taught and has no academic training (he studied physics at USP for only four months), but is the author of works considered innovators in various fields of knowledge. In psychology, created the Sigma Test, currently available in 14 languages, published in seven international journals and recognized as an examination for admission to dozens of organizations from different countries. The Sigma Test is used, for example, to evaluate Ph. Ds (scientists, philosophers) and postdoctoral fellows from some of the world's leading universities, including Oxford, Harvard, Helsinki, Brussels, etc.. He is also author of the Sigma Test VI, harder than the Sigma Test and available in eight languages.

Melao is also the author of an improvement in the method used by NASA to calculate the distances to the stars, a correction in the formula used to calculate BMI (body fat), an improvement in the theory of evolution by Darwin and Wallace and also is the author of a method (which became the subject of lectures) to increase the notes of evidence, vestibular and contests, among others. If this were not enough, is the author of several innovations in statistical tools usedPsychology and EconomicsAmong others that can be found on the Internet or printed.

The Sigma Test is available on the Internet where you can find articles that describe the process of standardization and psychometric properties, plus a list of dozens of testimonials from prominent intellectuals from various countries on the impressions that had to be examined with this test .

The article on BMI was expanded and will soon be published in book form. The article on evolution of species should also be published in book formin partnership with José AntonioFrancisco. The method for improving the notes has been condensed in the form of speech.

How much is your IQ?

On December 18 last year, the program Fantastico, Globo network, made a report with melao and other "gifted". The article rightly spoke of people of high IQ (Intelligence Quotient), which had easily in specific areas. Among those who appeared in the article, Melao was the second to have the highest IQ, second only to Einstein, the father of the Theory of Relativity.

Terman's classification (more traditional), a "normal" IQ is between 90 and 110, and a person with an IQ 140 or above is considered "genius". To measure IQ to 135, just go to a clinic, take a test approved by the Federal Council of Psychology, and about an hour, the person receives the result. To measure IQ above 135, are called "hard tests" (difficult tests), which are much more difficult and can correctly measure IQ to about 150 or 160. To measure IQs above 160 there are no suitable tests, and determination is made by the IQ estimate based on intellectual production.

The number itself means nothing unless it is stated the scale at which the test is based and that the criterion of suitability for application is granted. Einstein, for example, had a score based on a test 156 in Wechsler, while melao 159 obtained in a test based on the same scale. However, as explained Melao, this does not mean he is smarter than Einstein, because the Wechsler test is not appropriate to measure IQs at this level. Correct these cases is to use estimates based on intellectual production.

In the case of melon, two international authorities on the subject have made estimates of their IQ: Yonter Baran, Turkey, President of Pars Society (group for people with IQ above 180 by the Stanford-Binet scale) and Alexandre Prata Maluf, a member of three companies international for people with IQ above 180 (Pars, Olympiq and Sigma V).           

In the estimation of Baran, Melao IQ is about 200 by the Stanford-Binet scale and the scale 250 Cattell. The estimate of Alexander is numerically very different, but we must draw attention to one important fact: Alexandre is extremely rigorous in their assessments as to estimate their own IQ in the range 169 Stanford-Binet, although, like melao, member three companies for people with IQ above 180. For Alexander, the IQ of you Marilyn Savant, registered in the Guinness Book of 1990 as the person with highest IQ in the world, is 177 by the Stanford-Binet scale. Melao estimated IQ as equal to that of Marilyn, in 177 by the Stanford-Binet scale. According to his estimate, the IQChristopher MichaelLangan is 183, and Langan, in 2000, claimed to have the highest IQ in the Americas. Finally, Alexander argues that Einstein's IQ is 196 (244 Cattell's scale)."

DK II

• Getbig V
thatd be another 100pages thread , then :D

Well he casically has to repost every post he has made in his life.  ;D ;D ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Sex with a minor?

11 years old is pretty low, man. That should go almost everywhere in the world except thise backwards islamic shitholes.

SMM never admitted committing any sexual crimes towards humans. He only stated an opinion. He only admitted sodomizing chickens ;-).

NN

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Sex with a minor?

Up until a few hours ago, I thought that was pedophilia.  It should be.  I don't really care if people call him that, I just wouldn't because I wouldn't want to be sued for it because it might not be true in the eyes of the law.  I expect people will think that's overly dramatic but smart kids will realise that there are many ways to skin a cat.. kiddiefiddler does not have a clinical definition, for instance :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 P Coderch said...
Steve Sailer's argument that Latin Americans have failed to influence World popular culture and are uncreative is redundant, because you need lots of money and resources to do that, which Latin Americans don't have.

For instance, Brazil has made a few films that are as good as the best the U.S has made, but very few people have watched them because they lack the expensive special effects that only Hollywood studios can afford. To make a film popular, you need huge special effects and even more importantly, the ability to create interest in them globally via marketing, all which requires lots of money and resources which only big Hollywood studios have.

As for global celebrities, the same holds true: with the exception of a few sports like "soccer", you only become a global celebrity by appearing in Hollywood films or American music clips, and obviously the majority of these people will be white Americans. Hollywood studios spent the past century building a huge marketing machine to make their stars global, and no studios from poor countries or even from European countries can compete with that. The only way for a Latin American to become a global celebrity outside football would be to make it big in Hollywood or in the American music market, and obviously, both favor English-speaking people who look European to be their stars.

As for why Latin Americans at 50 million of the U.S population have failed to influence American culture with lots of celebrities, it boils to racism and chauvinism on the part of white Americans. There is no other possible explanation. There is no way that you wouldn't find interesting personalities with interesting looks out of a sample of 50 million people. East Asians are a lot duller than Latinos, and even them have produced some global celebrities via Hollywood, like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Lucy Liu. White Americans, who pay for most movie tickets and represent the main customers of the music industry don't want Latinos as tjheir main stars. There are plenty of roles for Latinos in Hollywood, but it's usually roles like that of the big moustached traficante that dies a horrible death in the first 15 minutes of film at the hands of the all-American John Wayne look-alike hero wearing his polo shirt. It's as redundant saying that Latin Americans have failed to produce global celebrities as saying that they have failed, with an average stature for males of 5'6, to produce a lot of basketball stars.

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2010/01/movie-rentals-by-zip-code.html

Lol!!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
SMM never admitted committing any sexual crimes towards humans. He only stated an opinion. He only admitted sodomizing chickens ;-).
NN

And even that claim has got to be bullshit.

DK II

• Getbig V
Up until a few hours ago, I thought that was pedophilia.  It should be.  I don't really care if people call him that, I just wouldn't because I wouldn't want to be sued for it because it might not be true in the eyes of the law.  I expect people will think that's overly dramatic but smart kids will realise that there are many ways to skin a cat.. kiddiefiddler does not have a clinical definition, for instance :)

What I meant is, don't worry, because there are laws against this shit, and even talking about it to this extent can bring you into trouble in a lot of countries.

I see him as a pedophile too.

DK II

• Getbig V
And even that claim has got to be bullshit.

Well judging from the pics, a 30+ year old guy playing around with a fake Katana in his dirty pajamas, I would say that IF he ever had sex with another being, it surely wasn't something that can outrun him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 P Coderch said...
Ok, Steve Sailer once again didn't post a long post I made because I wasn't PC enough in my description of the attractiveness of black women, so fuck him and this blog. I won't be posting here anymore.
11/11/10 9:15 AM

P Coderch said...
Interestingly, though, the World's greatest and most feared fighter, Fedor Emelianenko, has a round face with little of his brow ridge sticking out and an amiable, almost zen like personality. Correlation does not equal causality. Just because traits like square jaws and developed brow ridges correlate to a higher degree with aggressivness, it does not follow that they are responsible for it. Merely, the same physiological/biochemical factors that result in large jaws and protruding ridge bones, also induce a more resolute personality to a higher proportion than the physiological/biochemical traits that result in delicate jaws and round ridge bones. The correlation is far from linear, notwithstanding.
10/15/09 7:38 AM

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2010/01/movie-rentals-by-zip-code.html#uds-search-results