Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856117 times)

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I'm not going to speculate on this any more as I think it's completely ridiculous how obsessed people are with what SMM looks like. For what it's worth, I don't think it's the guy with the sword. If you run a google translate on his introduction on the sigma society website, you'll see how he clearly mentions that he has trouble with English. If you read the rest of it, you'll find many other cues that are not present in SMM's writings.

That's it. I'll wait on TA to post any pictures or records he has- if indeed he has anything and he wasn't trolling.

For me this thread has served its purpose already.

That only holds true if the sigmasociety founder tells the truth. He's in his very early 30s and english is an omnipresent language. Someone claiming that kind of intelligence should at least be bilingual, if not multilingual, in this day and age. The guy's obviously lying. He leads a lonely life and thinks that he deserves so much more, because, in his own mind, he's superintelligent. Therefore he created various internet pseudonyms (Swashbuckler, SuckMyMuscle, Pedro Coderch etc.) to at least be accepted on the internet as the Übermensch he erroneuosly thinks he is. In reality he's Hindemburg Melão Jr., it's just too risky for him to post anywhere under his real name, hence his Pedro Coderch alias.

A year ago he posted a question from the IQ test he himself invented for his sigmasociety project and delivered the "solution" in this thread (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0). He insisted that his answer was correct, because he talked to Nikos Lygeros and that guy allegedly confirmed his solution  ::)

Point is, that whole society is bullshit. You need to pay 500 Euros to even submit your answers to that test, and then this guy, Hindemburg/SMM, will tell you if your solution is correct or not, as if he'd know. He even says on his site that countless professors had big trouble answering the IQ test questions. For example, Stephen Wolfram, a prodigy who got his PhD in particle physics from CalTech at age 20, supposedly answered some of the math based questions wrong, but not Hindemburg... Hindemburg knows math! LOL

Hindemburg must be behind this SMM moniker. All things just fit together so well. He talks about this sigma society, claims to know the 100% correct solution to a problem, making him one of only 3 persons in the whole world to solve that problem, founder of that society just happens to be a brazilian martial arts & swords fan that enjoys lecturing about philosophy / math / logic and playing chess. If Hindemburg is not SMM... then he sure is a dead ringer for SMM.

Way too many similarities between those two to just dismiss them as mere "coincidences".

Btw, here's his linkedin account:
http://br.linkedin.com/in/sigma6

He did not claim to be Bill Gates rich, but definitely very rich. I don't think he's rich, he just wants to be rich very, very bad. Hence his interests in forex, hedge funds, wall street etc. Also a lot of other bullshit claims on that site... Working already 100 years for Saturno V investments?? An Oxford University certified Polymath??

At this point, it's almost certainly him.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
That only holds true if the sigmasociety founder tells the truth. He's in his very early 30s and english is an omnipresent language. Someone claiming that kind of intelligence should at least be bilingual, if not multilingual, in this day and age. The guy's obviously lying. He leads a lonely life and thinks that he deserves so much more, because, in his own mind, he's superintelligent. Therefore he created various internet pseudonyms (Swashbuckler, SuckMyMuscle, Pedro Coderch etc.) to at least be accepted on the internet as the Übermensch he erroneuosly thinks he is. In reality he's Hindemburg Melão Jr., it's just too risky for him to post anywhere under his real name, hence his Pedro Coderch alias.

A year ago he posted a question from the IQ test he himself invented for his sigmasociety project and delivered the "solution" in this thread (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0). He insisted that his answer was correct, because he talked to Nikos Lygeros and that guy allegedly confirmed his solution  ::)

Point is, that whole society is bullshit. You need to pay 500 Euros to even submit your answers to that test, and then this guy, Hindemburg/SMM, will tell you if your solution is correct or not, as if he'd know. He even says on his site that countless professors had big trouble answering the IQ test questions. For example, Stephen Wolfram, a prodigy who got his PhD in particle physics from CalTech at age 20, supposedly answered some of the math based questions wrong, but not Hindemburg... Hindemburg knows math! LOL

Hindemburg must be behind this SMM moniker. All things just fit together so well. He talks about this sigma society, claims to know the 100% correct solution to a problem, making him one of only 3 persons in the whole world to solve that problem, founder of that society just happens to be a brazilian martial arts & swords fan that enjoys lecturing about philosophy / math / logic and playing chess. If Hindemburg is not SMM... then he sure is a dead ringer for SMM.

Way too many similarities between those two to just dismiss them as mere "coincidences".

He did not claim to be Bill Gates rich, but definitely very rich. I don't think he's rich, he just wants to be rich very, very bad. Hence his interests in forex, hedge funds, wall street etc.

Hahaha, destroying this little girl's scam would surely be fun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL claiming he went to Oxford! 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
So this the guy/?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
I wonder if any of these places would rescind their honors to Hindemburg if they knew about his dalliances on Getbig....

Education

University of Oxford
Doctor Honoris Causa, Polymath - Não consegui salvar a página sem preencher o campo "School Name", por isso escolhi Oxford
-
Fundador de Sigma VI, sociedade de alto QI mais exclusiva do mundo, para pessoas com QI acima de 196 pela Stanford-Binet.

Membro Honorário em Creative Genius Society (QI > 150), convidado pela presidente Maria Faverio, da Austrália.

Membro Honorário em Pars Society (QI > 180), convidado pelo presidente Baran Yönter, da Turquia.

Fundador de Platinum Society, para pessoas com QI acima de 164.

Membro Honorário em ISI-S (QI > 151), convidado pelo presidente Lloyd King, do Reino Unido.

Membro em Ludomind (para criadores de puzzles), convidado pelo co-presidente Albert Frank, da Bélgica.

Membro em World Intelligence Network (QI > 148), convidado pelo presidente Evangelos Vagelis, da Grécia.

Ex-membro em L’Etranger – Prometheus, indicado por Albert Frank e convidado por Fred Vaughan, ex-presidente de Prometheus Society.

Sócio Vitalício em International High IQ Society, convidado pelo presidente Nathan Haselbauer, dos Estados Unidos.
-
Activities and Societies: Não consegui salvar a página sem preencher o campo "School Name", por isso escolhi Oxford, embora nunca tenha passado por lá.

Membro Honorário em CAILI (entidade assistencial), convidado pelo presidente David Udbjørg, da Dinamarca.

Filiado à Fédération Internationale Des Échecs (FIDE), desde março de 1996.

Filiado à International Correspondence Chess Federation (ICCF), desde março de 2000.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I refuse to believe this SMM

UZbMQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So this the guy/?

Check mate.   Bruce Lee, chess, etc etc etc.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I refuse to believe this SMM

UZbMQ&index=1&feature=plcp

OMFG!!!!! 

Someone grab that before he deletes it.    Holy shit.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
There is a tiny bit of English in one of his vid summaries and the English is not difficult but he doesn't fully write correctly.  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
OMFG!!!!! 

Someone grab that before he deletes it.    Holy shit.

He would have deleted it before if he was worried, I don't believe this is the guy.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
Look at this fuckwit rating himself as the #36th smartest person alive. This has to be Pedro Coderch / SMM. He ranks himself above Isaac Newton  ::) ::)

A failed Forex stockbroker on meth who dabbles in online schizophrenia is smarter than Isaac Newton  ::) ::) ::)

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?start=1&tid=5645650475854327145&cmm=76744873&hl=pt-BR

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I also read on another search result an email between him and a broker and his english was pretty simplistic and not spot on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
I also read on another search result an email between him and a broker and his english was pretty simplistic and not spot on.

Please remember - he is an autodidact. He could have taught himself English within a month.

How long has been on GetBig for?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
Hey SMM

How is the "New ideas about quantum gravitation, 2002 (sent for registration of copyrights on February 14, 2003, published on-line soon)" coming along?

Has it been published yet?  ;D ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I wonder if anybody else has watched the other vids on that channel ..

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

He did not claim to be Bill Gates rich, but definitely very rich. I don't think he's rich, he just wants to be rich very, very bad. Hence his interests in forex, hedge funds, wall street etc. Also a lot of other bullshit claims on that site... Working already 100 years for Saturno V investments?? An Oxford University certified Polymath??

I really think you're reaching bro. You've got no proof, just conjecture.
Also, consider that polymaths love showing off. If Hindemburg (fucking hell, who gives their child such a name) could write English like "Pedro Coderch" can, he would fill the internet with essays under his own name; he'd want his name clearly attached to evidence of his being bilingual. Being able to manipulate a foreign language to a high degree is an awesome skill. Research shows that it is very brain-intensive. It's like doing advanced algebra or all sorts of brain acrobatics. One would really feel the need to show off.

In any case I don't want to argue the point further. It's pointless, and if anyone has conclusive proof on who SMM is, then post it. If not, don't bring other people's screenshots into it because of coincidence and conjecture.

P.S. I read that thread- good job! :)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I wonder if anybody else has watched the other vids on that channel ..

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
HAHAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
I really think you're reaching bro. You've got no proof, just conjecture.
Also, consider that polymaths love showing off. If Hindemburg (fucking hell, who gives their child such a name) could write English like "Pedro Coderch" can, he would fill the internet with essays under his own name; he'd want his name clearly attached to evidence of his being bilingual. Being able to manipulate a foreign language to a high degree is an awesome skill. Research shows that it is very brain-intensive. It's like doing advanced algebra or all sorts of brain acrobatics. One would really feel the need to show off.

In any case I don't want to argue the point further. It's pointless, and if anyone has conclusive proof on who SMM is, then post it. If not, don't bring other people's screenshots into it because of coincidence and conjecture.

P.S. I read that thread- good job! :)

Your proof are in the nunchaku videos & the fact SuckMyMuscle is connected to SigmaSix.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
HAHAHAHA

Good for OMR that he didn't have to fight this beast.

NN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
HAHAHAHA

Rocky 4 in the background.    This is definitely SMM.

che

• Getbig V
hahaa

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
hahaa

That's about as intimidating as a basket of kittens.