Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855921 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
I have a very strong hunch that this thread is going to get nuked big time in a very foreseeable future.. does anyone know how to archive all this shit on a different website that Ron/SMM won't be able to touch?
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I have a very strong hunch that this thread is going to get nuked big time in a very foreseeable future.. does anyone know how to archive all this shit on a different website that Ron/SMM won't be able to touch?

this thread is becoming Too Big To Fail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: GraniteCityDon on March 13, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
You do not need an IQ of anything near 160 to calculate this as the key was that you were not given a starting position other than they are not aligned. By doing 5 test calculations on the rotations you are free to determine your starting points, too many people pay attention to the BS which is there for a reason.

Have you tried the science section on Sporcle - im sure you will be occupied endlessly 

This problem was given to a sample of physics and math professors at M.I.T to determine the norm for the "Sigma Test" by Hindemburg Melão Junior, and only 1% was able to solve. The average IQ of M.I.T math and physics professors is 145, so this means that an IQ of 162+ is required to solve it. So an IQ of 160 is an underestimate of what is required to solve this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0

Game over! 

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Any doubts left? 

Quote from: GraniteCityDon on March 13, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
You do not need an IQ of anything near 160 to calculate this as the key was that you were not given a starting position other than they are not aligned. By doing 5 test calculations on the rotations you are free to determine your starting points, too many people pay attention to the BS which is there for a reason.

Have you tried the science section on Sporcle - im sure you will be occupied endlessly 

This problem was given to a sample of physics and math professors at M.I.T to determine the norm for the "Sigma Test" by Hindemburg Melão Junior, and only 1% was able to solve. The average IQ of M.I.T math and physics professors is 145, so this means that an IQ of 162+ is required to solve it. So an IQ of 160 is an underestimate of what is required to solve this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0

Game over! 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
This is getting more bizarre by the minute.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigma_Society

Notice the symbol is the same as SMM has in the video? 

che

• Getbig V
OMRB ,who is this whore  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: chaos on March 13, 2011, 05:11:43 PM
Where do you continually come up with 162+? It says nothing of the sort on their website.

The norm was published by Hindemburg Melão at the website back in 2005 when I first tried the Sigma Test, but now it is no longer available at their website. I know the test's ceiling is 202 and 25 correct answers equals IQ 165.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
That's about as intimidating as a basket of kittens.

;D ;D That video is greatest workout video since that 8mm video of Ferdinand Marcos doing jumping jacks in his bedroom.  (trying to find it).
a

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
OMRB ,who is this whore  ???

This thread just got twice as likely to be deleted :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
i basically brought sucky to getbig years ago, he said he browsed for years but didn't decide to register until i made a post about dorian yates that enraged him so much he had to "own" me

i also take credit for making everybody aware of his german shepherd spine smashing adventures, that post went unnoticed until i brought it up months after he originally posted it 8)

we also talked about having our own fight haha

the name pedro sounds about right, i always assumed he was latino since he claimed to either be in fort lauderdale or brazil

he was always clearly a nutjob, but he was entertaining

PIP

E

;D ;D LOL! nice work indeed.
a

che

• Getbig V
This thread just got twice as likely to be deleted :)

STFU you pedo lover.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
STFU you pedo lover.

Nah, I'm well into Gerontophilia.  Send us a pic of your nanna.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.365chess.com/players/Hindemburg_Melao

Didn't this idiot try to tell us he was 30 yo?    Here is says he is 40. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.saturnov.com/selecao-de-videos

I can't open these from an iPad.   Can anyone report what this douche is doing on these videos? 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
http://www.saturnov.com/selecao-de-videos

I can't open these from an iPad.   Can anyone report what this douche is doing on these videos?  

Some sort of Portuguese investment & stock market site, it appears. No people, just data/charts.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Now I'm confused...how did Pedro get turned into Hindemburg  ??? How is that connection made, becauae I know how he was outed as Pedro and the Hindemburg connection doesn't line up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Now I'm confused...how did Pedro get turned into Hindemburg  ??? How is that connection made, becauae I know how he was outed as Pedro and the Hindemburg connection doesn't line up.

Pedro Coderch was a fake name he created for himself.  However, Coderch is the same as SMM by the posting set on all the various sites we posted. 

this melao character was outed some how and SMM cites him and his sigma tests frequently.  Who the fuck ever heard of Mela before and has the exact same interests as SMM? 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

The mob is having fun, bro. Don't spoil it for them :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The mob is having fun, bro. Don't spoil it for them :)
I guess...all I know is that it has been verified by more than one source that OMRB=Pedro.

They should at least focus their mobness on the right person, what a waste of energy and time to go after the wrong guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Fucking chickens in the ass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  This is a radio interview with former World chess champion and arguably greatest chess player of all times, Bobby Fischer, where he rants against Jews, the new World order and calls the U.S a tyranny that wants to rule the World. His anger would be almost comical if it weren't so sad. Here is a very high genius, possesesed of an I.Q in excess of 180, who has completely lost touch with reality. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHTKKXCU30

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Now go type in a Google search himdenburg melao and Bobby Fischer and see what comes up.    Case closed.