Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855914 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I guess...all I know is that it has been verified by more than one source that OMRB=Pedro.

They should at least focus their mobness on the right person, what a waste of energy and time to go after the wrong guy.

Yes, SMM is Pedro, but Pedro was a nick used by the real guy: Hindemburg

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Now I'm confused...how did Pedro get turned into Hindemburg  ??? How is that connection made, becauae I know how he was outed as Pedro and the Hindemburg connection doesn't line up.

I think Pedro Coderch is just another pseudonym. If he posted with his real name, people would be able to see who he really is, and he wants to prevent that at all costs. He posted with the Pedro pseudonym on the marksimpson.com site, because if he would have used his real name... they would just ridicule him. So you can't really expect him to use his real name on these kind of sites...

And looking at his facebook profile....
http://www.facebook.com/hindemburg.melaojr

A lot of similarities between melao and SMM...

Profile Pic        -   He's a gymrat

Bobby Fisher   -   He wrote whole posts about him on getbig

Bruce Lee       -   He's a martial arts fanatic and was also a mod on the MMA board on getbig

Steve Pinker   -   SMM definitely likes to talk about evolution, human cognitive functions etc.

Monty Python -   This, along with Steve Pinker's Book "How the mind works" proofs that he's fairly well accustomed to the english language.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I think Pedro Coderch is just another pseudonym. If he posted with his real name, people would be able to see who he really is, and he wants to prevent that at all costs. He posted with the Pedro pseudonym on the marksimpson.com site, because if he would have used his real name... they would just ridicule him. So you can't really expect him to use his real name on these kind of sites...

And looking at his facebook profile....
http://www.facebook.com/hindemburg.melaojr

A lot of similarities between melao and SMM...

Profile Pic        -   He's a gymrat

Bobby Fisher   -   He wrote whole posts about him on getbig

Bruce Lee       -   He's a martial arts fanatic and was also a mod on the MMA board on getbig

Steve Pinker   -   SMM definitely likes to talk about evolution, human cognitive functions etc.

Monty Python -   This, along with Steve Pinker's Book "How the mind works" proofs that he's fairly well accustomed to the english language.

i once chatted with him in portuguese and I had the impression he was a native speaker

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 P Coderch said...
Bobby Fischer was an extremely interesting character. If you have ever listened to his rants on Philipine radio, you know what I'm talking about. Fischer was interesting because his personality was so simple and yet he had such a monstrous intellect. He could look at 30 different chess boards and announce checkmate in all of them with 20 moves ahead, or look at a complex differential equation and solve it in seconds without the need for writing it down. Yet, when you analyse the things he said about geopolitics, history, etc, he struck one as almost dull. Not only that, he struck one as an immature person filled of prejudices and oversimplifications that most bright people abandon in adolescence.

I think the reaon for this is not lack of intelligence - we are talking about perhaps the greatest chess player ever -, but the many psychiatric ailments he suffered, especially a tendency towards paranoia and pathological obsession.

In fact, Fischer shared several similarities with English physics colossus, Isaac Newton: both had abnormally high IQs, that were exceptional even by genius standards, coupled with an amazing photographic memory and a tendency towards severe psychoticism and mild schizofrenia. Medical doctors average an IQ of 125, MIT professors 145 and most historical geniuses would score an IQ around 160. Fischer's IQ was a stratospherical 190,a level of intelligence that less than ten out of every thousand million people have.

The things Fischer said and his rabid anti-Semitism were the result of his personality and not of his intellectual capacity. He also showed an unusual amount of imagination. Consider this statement his made on Philipine radio:

"The Jews are trying to drive elephants to extinction because the trunks of elephants reminds them of uncircumcised penises."

While you don't need to have an absurd IQ of 190 to make such an incredibly stupid comment, it does show his unusal creativity and paranoic personality.

Another thing that made Fischer interesting was that, unlike other chess masters, he was tall, athletic and aggressive. He was a very good tennis player and loved ccompeting for the sake of it. Or in his words:

"I love the moment I crush a man's ego."

He was also not modest in any way:

"The difference between me and dogs like Kasparov is that I am an overral genius who just happens to play chess, whilst he is an idiot savant who knows nothing but chess."

Of course, the reverse was true: Kasparov is a brilliant man who knows a lot of many things, whilst Fischer never knew anything in his life but chess.

Listen to Fischer's rants on radio and you'll see how aggressive he was. He saluted the September eleventh terrorist attack, said the U.S is nothing more than a farce controleld by Jews and that all Jews should be rounded up and executed. Fischer ranting like a madman with his deep voice saying that millions of peoplpe who be executed makes it almost unbelievable that this man was a professional chess player. This ultra-high IQ bully with the personality of a child is fascianting, although loathable in numerous ways.
9/21/09 6:38 PM

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/09/cuckoos-eggs.html

Posting under Pedro Coderch. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Does OMRB have any other comment on this other than suing getbig?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

:o.  He shouldn't be allowed to return to Getbig after this beatdown.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Does OMRB have any other comment on this other than suing getbig?
Nope,,,,all he's got and all he's ever had is BULLSHIT..
H

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
The Brazilian guy seems to be as delusional as SMM but it's not him IMO. Hindenburg obviously loves to brag about his intellect, and if he spoke English, he would post stuff about him in English, not only Portuguese.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Brazilian guy seems to be as delusional as SMM but it's not him IMO. Hindenburg obviously loves to brag about his intellect, and if he spoke English, he would post stuff about him in English, not only Portuguese.

Wait, we are getting there. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Hindemburg.  

This fucking guy is a genius.  He created a serious intelligence test and some kind of automated trading system.

Perhaps his greatest work is yet to come as he engineers a way out of this monstrous owning and triumphs to post again!
"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Hindemburg.  

This fucking guy is a genius.  He created a serious intelligence test and some kind of automated trading system.

Perhaps his greatest work is yet to come as he engineers a way out of this monstrous owning and triumphs to post again!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Hindemburg.  

what the hell is going on?  Is this Hindemburg guy famous? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hmmm...I think there's been some shark jumping in this thread, I've got questions about the connection here. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Hmmm...I think there's been some shark jumping in this thread, I've got questions about the connection here. :-\

it seems people are trying to confuse the issue on purpose

pedro must have a team of gimmicks
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All he has to do is post a present pic in front of his computer w this thread open and this all goes away.

bigmc

• Getbig V
All he has to do is post a present pic in front of his computer w this thread open and this all goes away.

if he looked anything other than shit he would have done that by now

the fact that he isthreatening to sue anyone that posts his pics says it all

he must look like shit
T

che

• Getbig V
Check  his facebook account he speaks English

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I agree.  I think it's pretty clear that SMM is Pedro Coderch.  

One of my GETBIG sources also just told me that the username ROCKET is one of MY BITCH's gimmicks.  They even cross referenced posts and writing styles.

Why not use CigaretteMan instead?

"1"

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
this thread wenr from great, to the best ever to flat out weird and unsettling.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I agree.  I think it's pretty clear that SMM is Pedro Coderch.  

One of my GETBIG sources also just told me that the username ROCKET is one of MY BITCH's gimmicks.  They even cross referenced posts and writing styles.

Why not use CigaretteMan instead?

"1"
With all due respect, this is totally false. Rocket is a certifiable, established getbigger. In fact he has partaken in an SMM owning I still remember several years ago... make no mistake about it, these two did not like each other.
follow the arrows