Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855912 times)

che

• Getbig V
With all due respect, this is totally false. Rocket is a certifiable, established getbigger. In fact he has partaken in an SMM owning I still remember several years ago... make no mistake about it, these two did not like each other.

Hi Rocket's gimmick.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I agree.  I think it's pretty clear that SMM is Pedro Coderch.  

"1"

Pedro Coderch was just a screen name.

NN

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Hi Rocket's gimmick.
send me a plane ticket, and I'll show you who the gimmick is, pato.
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
With all due respect, this is totally false. Rocket is a certifiable, established getbigger. In fact he has partaken in an SMM owning I still remember several years ago... make no mistake about it, these two did not like each other.

I could be wrong, as it was information passed along to me by someone else.  If Rocket is a regular here, I would hate to confuse him for a little pussy that fucks chickens.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
My whole Getbig world is crashing all around me  :'( I don't know who is real, who is fake, who is a gimmick of a gimmick  :-[  

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Just went out for dinner...

Faked a sickness there so I could come back early and get back to this thread.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I could be wrong, as it was information passed along to me by someone else.  If Rocket is a regular here, I would hate to confuse him for a little pussy that fucks chickens.

"1"
Yes, this info is incorrect.
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Just went out for dinner...

Faked a sickness there so I could come back early and get back to this thread.

I'm sure your ants on a stick didn't take too long to consume anyway.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
I don't think people truly understand the magnitude of this OWNING.

My BITCH spent 9 years of his life, 9 Fucking long years constructing this mythical, Internet tough guy persona, building up all the little details over time.  He even managed to garner a few fans and became a moderator for 2 boards here, while touting himself as an authority in fighting, nutrition, science, literature and not to mention bodybuilding.

He built an imaginary world in which to play in daily and maintained a powerful post count to properly chronicle his many conquests.

What we, in turn, did was to completely deconstruct this world, that was so carefully and strenuously created over 9 years, in just 5 FUCKING days.

My BITCH didn't just fall from glory, he was turned into that same person he so adamantly hates, the puny, little weakling that he has directly haunted on this site for years has been proven to be merely his own reflection.  We don't hate you MY BITCH, on the contrary, we've simply unearthed the fact that you HATE YOURSELF.

It took 5 days to completely disarms that juggernaut of a persona that you carefully crafted over the years, 5 fucking days..

You won't recover, you can't recover..  From this point on, you will prance around this forum like the creature that you are, a fucking weak, skinny, frail-looking, little BITCH.

"1"

Dr. First would be proud. ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I'm sure your ants on a stick didn't take too long to consume anyway.

Ants on a stick - disgusting...

Ants egg soup... yummy...

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I agree.  I think it's pretty clear that SMM is Pedro Coderch. 

One of my GETBIG sources also just told me that the username ROCKET is one of MY BITCH's gimmicks.  They even cross referenced posts and writing styles.

Why not use CigaretteMan instead?

"1"

Nobody's denying that Pedro Coderch is SMM. The only question remains: Why would anyone with a self-perceived high social status use his real name on a site like marksimpson.com?

Let's assume for a minute that Pedro is in fact that Melao guy. Why should he write such incriminating bullshit on marksimpson.com under his Melao name instead of Pedro Coderch? If he would post as Hindemburg Melao Jr., anyone could look him up with a single google search and dismantle him. Wouldn't it be much smarter to just create a random pseudonym that appears real??

Now to the connection between SMM and HMJr: Why would SMM mention the Sigma Society, which was founded by Hindemburg Melao Jr., on this board a couple of times and claim to know the solution to one of the most difficult problems on that site (claims to be one of only three guys on earth to solve that problem correctly)? It's such a tiny little society, founded in Brasil, by a narcissistic madman, that only a handful of people have heard of... yet it is mentioned on this forum multiple times.

Why would SMM share so many interests with that Hindemburg guy? Isn't that at least suspicious?

And the argument, that this Hindemburg guy only speaks portugues... it's laughable... why would he claim an oxford university degree on linkedin? Why is he a fan of monty python? Why did he join all those english speaking groups on linkedin? This guy obviously knows english... it's ridiculous to assume he doesn't only because he's not boasting about it on his site.

You guys don't see any similarities whatsoever?

I just don't understand why people have a hard time grasping the concept of using many false identities in order to protect the real identity...

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
My whole Getbig world is crashing all around me  :'( I don't know who is real, who is fake, who is a gimmick of a gimmick  :-[  

There is confusion about SMM because of three events:

1. It was shown that the two gimmics SMM and a Pedro Coderch were the same person and some people concluded that SMM therefore was a real person named Pedro Coderch.
2. Somebody (I think I know who) figured out who SMM REALLY was and posted his pics.
3. SMM suddenly turns serious and threatens to sue because his identy has been revealed. Some people jumps to the conclusion that the name Pedro Coderch hence must be his real name, but forgets that the pictures are NOT of a person named Pedro Coderch. They forget that it could be the pictures that provoced SMM, not the name Pedro.

Somebody here has known for some time that SMM probably is a brazilian named Hindemburg ;-) and knew this when they posted the pictures because the pictures are of a real person named Hindemburg Melao Jr.

NN

che

• Getbig V
Nobody's denying that Pedro Coderch is SMM. The only question remains: Why would anyone with a self-perceived high social status use his real name on a site like marksimpson.com?

Let's assume for a minute that Pedro is in fact that Melao guy. Why should he write such incriminating bullshit on marksimpson.com under his Melao name instead of Pedro Coderch? If he would post as Hindemburg Melao Jr., anyone could look him up with a single google search and dismantle him. Wouldn't it be much smarter to just create a random pseudonym that appears real??

Now to the connection between SMM and HMJr: Why would SMM mention the Sigma Society, which was founded by Hindemburg Melao Jr., on this board a couple of times and claim to know the solution to one of the most difficult problems on that site (claims to be one of only three guys on earth to solve that problem correctly)? It's such a tiny little society, founded in Brasil, by a narcissistic madman, that only a handful of people have heard of... yet it is mentioned on this forum multiple times.

Why would SMM share so many interests with that Hindemburg guy? Isn't that at least suspicious?

And the argument, that this Hindemburg guy only speaks portugues... it's laughable... why would he claim an oxford university degree on linkedin? Why is he a fan of monty python? Why did he join all those english speaking groups on linkedin? This guy obviously knows english... it's ridiculous to assume he doesn't only because he's not boasting about it on his site.

I just don't understand why people have a hard time grasping the concept of using many false identities in order to protect the real identity...

X1000

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

And the argument, that this Hindemburg guy only speaks portugues... it's laughable... why would he claim an oxford university degree on linkedin? Why is he a fan of monty python? Why did he join all those english speaking groups on link_edin? This guy obviously knows english... it's ridiculous to assume he doesn't only because he's not boasting about it on his site.

Riddle me this...why then when the name Pedro was posted did several of his posts on other sites start getting deleted? The sword site, the Pedro youtube comments .... and yet he's supposedly left up his real youtube videos and his real name in connection with that Sigma stuff? Doesn't make sense to delete the posts of a fake name and leave up your real name, does it ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

Ha ha ha ha ha
 ;D ;D

Quite fleet of foot for 300lb 8-% 6ft 4
 ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
X1000
I see you ducked my offer, bitch.
follow the arrows

che

• Getbig V
I see you ducked my offer, bitch.

First you have to answer some questions.

Where are you from ?
Height and weight .
How many black belts ?
IQ
Do you have a lawyer?

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Riddle me this...why then when the name Pedro was posted did several of his posts on other sites start getting deleted? The sword site, the Pedro youtube comments .... and yet he's supposedly left up his real youtube videos and his real name in connection with that Sigma stuff? Doesn't make sense to delete the posts of a fake name and leave up your real name, does it ???

That's because he thinks that no one would be able to believably connect SMM and Hindemburg Melao Jr. And maybe he posted some stuff under Pedro Coderch that would definitely lead to HMJr. It's easy to delete a fictional character on the internet... on the other hand, deleting a society that is the sole purpose to your life, is not that easy.

My question is this: Why would SMM mention that little society on this site? He knew everything about the questions... about the IQ level they correspond to.. who couldn't answer them... what the right solutions were.... how they were designed etc. At one point he basically told me: " You can't solve this question with a computer algorithm, because HMJr designed it that way bla bla bla".... why does he know so much about it??

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

First you have to answer some questions.

Where are you from ?
Height and weight .
How many black belts ?
IQ
Do you have a lawyer?
enough to kill you inside of a minute  ;D
follow the arrows

NordicNerd

• Getbig III

Changing his real videos would be an admission of identity as SMM.

NN

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
That's because he thinks that no one would be able to believably connect SMM and Hindemburg Melao Jr. And maybe he posted some stuff under Pedro Coderch that would definitely lead to HMJr. It's easy to delete a fictional character on the internet... on the other hand, deleting a society that is the sole purpose to your life, is not that easy.

My question is this: Why would SMM mention that little society on this site? He knew everything about the questions... about the IQ level they correspond to.. who couldn't answer them... what the right solutions were.... how they were designed etc. At one point he basically told me: " You can't solve this question with a computer algorithm, because HMJr designed it that way bla bla bla".... why does he know so much about it??
Maybe they are friends? Someone should email Hindie and ask him about Pedro and supply him a link to this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
either way, SMM has been scared into silence.  I say they are on the money with this.

che

• Getbig V
enough to kill you inside of a minute  ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
The best strategy would indeed be for him to stay silent and pack his bags.

This thread is taking up a lot of breathing space on the board, and is past the point of serving its purpose. It will only keep going if SMM intervenes by inserting himself in it again. Otherwise, we will tire of it soon and placed into getbig archives of the greatest ownings ever.
follow the arrows

jwb

• Getbig V
The big question is did Adonis know his real name but was he just baiting him with the username Pedro but linked to his real pics to further flush him out?

Pedro Coderch was a famous Spanish sausage maker btw.