Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856124 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I think the creators of Pinky and the Brain modelled the Brain character off of him---yet used his body for Pinky...
I could be wrong...One word: Ego  ;)
whatever our strength are, if it is not temper with humility, it runs wild and unchecked...next thing is delusions of grandeur.
The rich man thinks he's better than the poor man or serfs. The handsome man thinks he's better than the less handsome, the muscular think that they are better than the less muscular. And the intelligent---who often lack all of the above, believe themselves better than all of the above.

GB and other places was a stage on which this guy could shine---notice he was always putting down everybody else's intellect---even those who have Master's, MBAs, PhDs. If it were a bigger stage, he'd have to share the limelight, or find out that he isn't as bright as he thinks. He had to one up everybody, and had to be smarter than everybody---that was his own persona. Who he is. Nobody can get along with that. So, somewhere in his past he was overlooked or overshadowed, coupled with a probable autism type mental illness.

Qft!! Good post!

NN

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

and before he says he doesnt even like mj ...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Has anyone taken the step of sending a facebook "friend" request to Hin Melao Jr?

A Professional

• Getbig IV

and before he says he doesnt even like mj ...

Under favorite movies: Lolita  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Has anyone taken the step of sending a facebook "friend" request to Hin Melao Jr?
Bethany Howlett? I wonder what happen if he and Bethany had a child...would that kid be the biggest bullshitter known to man, while at the same time supposedly graduating high school at the age of 5, and college at 7?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Ny Howlett? I wonder what happen if he and Bethany had a child...would that kid be the biggest bullshitter known to man, while at the same time supposedly graduating high school at the age of 5, and college at 7?

LMAO a blackbelt in bullshitting...
I think he should just accept the ownage, come back as SMM and he'd get respect and recover.
Taken 'tongue in cheek' he was entertaining, even though I sense that he really wanted everyone to believe his claims.
But really the dude has nothing to be ashamed of other than some dorky videos posted and his skinny physique (which looks much improved on his facebook page).
That is unless there is some more damaging stuff that hasn't been released yet as TA has implied...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Bethany Howlett? I wonder what happen if he and Bethany had a child...would that kid be the biggest bullshitter known to man, while at the same time supposedly graduating high school at the age of 5, and college at 7?

Haha, yes this would be an excellent pairing.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
While I've only been a member of this board for 2 months, I've been on many others, and this is one of the greatest message board owns in the history of modern society. Thank you all for this amazing thread. The detective work was that of legend...

I'm honored to be here.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Perhaps we're working with different notions of "intelligence."

1. Deploying technical terms doesn't make a person smart; oftentimes it is a sign of pseudointellectuals who get off on convincing others they are bright, when the truth is rather different (as SMM has apparently been able to do with you).

2. My notion of intelligence doesn't allow for arguing for almost a decade on a bodybuilding board about such matters as whether a bear or gorilla would win a fight, no matter how many Unicorn Societies the person founds.

My thoughts exactly.  You can't fall prey to the eloquence of a pathological liar, it is indeed in their best interest to keep the facade going for as long as possible.

Park park is a good young man with a big heart, so even after this brutal dismantling, he probably feels that a little credit is good to give in order to save face.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
Perhaps we're working with different notions of "intelligence."

1. Deploying technical terms doesn't make a person smart; oftentimes it is a sign of pseudointellectuals who get off on convincing others they are bright, when the truth is rather different (as SMM has apparently been able to do with you).

2. My notion of intelligence doesn't allow for arguing for almost a decade on a bodybuilding board about such matters as whether a bear or gorilla would win a fight, no matter how many Unicorn Societies the person founds.
You are quite correct. It was "knowledgable" about other subjects---but as you said pseudo-intellect...he accepted whatever info he presented as law, but never went beyond the surface of what he presented...it was like saying "The Pacific is larger than the Atlantic", yeah, well go on...how large, volume,
depth, etc...

The arguing about gorillas, that was his obsession, his single-minded focus-- which brings the autistic
argument.
Haha, yes this would be an excellent pairing.
Those two would battle each other for the longest list of qualifying bullshit lists. In fact, they could create a class on Applied Bullshitting, Delusional Fabrications, and Unacceptance of Reality.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Agreed. Besides, we all know grizzlies would rape gorillas any day.

What? Are you nuts? I know a gorillia that has a black belt in. . . oh never mind, you win. 
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

The only lawyer he'll have to represent him in a court is himself.

he should be able to represent himself, that is if he actually is a lawyer like he once told me he was

E
E

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Mr.Hindemburg Melao,

Just publicly apologize to OMR and I'm sure all will be fixed...?

You'll be back to silverback gorilla status on here in no time!
"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
  First of all, moron, Baroni is a third-tier fighter. You talk about him as if he were Crocop or Liddel, which he certainly is not. Secondly, Titus was a high school wrestler and also wrestled in college, and during his saucing days he could bench 500 lbs. If he trained for six months at MMA, it is perfectly realistic that he could defeat Baroni with the strengh he had in his pro bodybuilding days.

I never dieted down from nothing, because I was never fat to begin with. Show me where I stated that I used to be fat, you gay troll? I stated that I used to be 280 lbs, but I wasn't fat. I am 6'4 and I was using steroids at the time, so there is nothing hyperbolic about me stating that I weighted 280 lbs. Just because you don't even work out and weight an obese 280 lbs, it doesen't mean that I was obese at 280 lbs like you too. Muscle also weights, you imbecile.

Nice try, but it was you who called me fat and not the other way around, so I have nothing to prove to you, but you certainly have to prove that you have a great physique to me since you're the one who made a disparaging remark about how my body supposedly looks.

The funny thing is that even if I were an alcolholic, which I'm not, I would still be vastly superior to you. I'd much rather be an alcoholic than a latently homosexual middle-aged loser who has a man crush on a former bodybuilder and failed actor and probably has a shitty physique to boot.

It is implied. You are the laughing stock of this board. Several people have been pointing out what a closet fag you are. You are the "guy" who thinks men's facial beauty should be material in bodybuilding competitions and who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing". A thread was even started by another poste ridiculing how gay your signature is.

Oh, so men's facial should be a part of a physique contest, huh? Only fags and women care about what men's faces look like. You are gay, dude. Gay. Gay. Gay.

Marketing to whom? To fellow fags like yourself? Most sports fans are heterosexual men anyway, and don't care about men's beauty. You need to pretty gay to believe that picking the prettiest man to represent something will make it more popular. Bodybuilding is a physique contest, because only the physique is affected by training.

Define rich? I can safely say that I am in the very top of the earning bracket, although I'm not Bill Gates by any means. And yes, I am close to 6'5. My height is 1.94 meter, which is roughly 6'4 1/2.

Where did I state that you hurt my feelings? I wanted to beat you up, and I will if I ever meet you, for you being such a pathetic little shit who say stuff over the internet to people and won't prove it. Example, you calling me fat and then refusing to show what you look like.

No, the only joke is a guy who claims that men's beauty should be relevant in bodybuilding and yet believes that there is homosexual connotation to this statments. Now that is a joke.  And I can assure you that the contempt is mutual. I do think that you are a middle-aged loser with a shitty physique and that you do have gay tendencies.

Nice try(again). I said I would fight you, not that I would waste money and time for it. If you are wlling to come to Ft.Lauderdale, I will give you the exact place and time that we can meet and settle this.

You poor sap. Trust me, dude: I will fuck you up in a fight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50084.175

hahaha until this thread nobody made sucky meltdown like me, those were the good ol days :D

E
E

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
While I've only been a member of this board for 2 months, I've been on many others, and this is one of the greatest message board owns in the history of modern society. Thank you all for this amazing thread. The detective work was that of legend...

I'm honored to be here.
Welcome....
H

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
lolol so afterall he was brazilian, first the synthol now this, those dudes are very crazy in the head for sure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :). I've seen and been through a lot on these boards, but this is the best most epic thread in get big history period. 

The best part is that smm was a douche and very antagonistic of everyone who ever challenged his bs.   

This is the owning of perhaps internet history. 

fredrollon

• Getbig III
lolol so afterall he was brazilian, first the synthol now this, those dudes are very crazy in the head for sure

'"Brazil is a Turd World shithole. Every time this is pointed out, Brazilians defend themselves by posting pictures of their enlarged-assed women. The only thing that matters to them is sex. They are pretty much a jungle people."

SUCKMYMUSCLE'

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416822.25

:-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
where's the thread of him talking about his farts stinking so bad he would pass out?

E
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
One of my GETBIG sources also just told me that the username ROCKET is one of MY BITCH's gimmicks.  They even cross referenced posts and writing styles.
"1"

I could be wrong, as it was information passed along to me by someone else.  If Rocket is a regular here, I would hate to confuse him for a little pussy that fucks chickens.
"1"

Not correct.  I can understand someone thinking that if they've not been around here for long, though.  Nobody who has been here for any length of time would claim that.  They probably wouldn't, if they realised it was I who inadvertently found the youtube channel (I only posted a link because I thought people had already seen them)

Not that I'm particularly proud of that because if it isn't the guy, there is an awful lot of stuff being attributed to some other poor fellow.

Parker

• Getbig V

'"Brazil is a Turd World shithole. Every time this is pointed out, Brazilians defend themselves by posting pictures of their enlarged-assed women. The only thing that matters to them is sex. They are pretty much a jungle people."

SUCKMYMUSCLE'

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416822.25

:-\

remember he prefers women with more delicate, child like features...remember that thread awhile back when he was saying some woman was his ideal, and she had like zero curves? No hips, breasts or ass? And had a childlike face...

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
There is confusion about SMM because of three events:

1. It was shown that the two gimmics SMM and a Pedro Coderch were the same person and some people concluded that SMM therefore was a real person named Pedro Coderch.
2. Somebody (I think I know who) figured out who SMM REALLY was and posted his pics.
3. SMM suddenly turns serious and threatens to sue because his identy has been revealed. Some people jumps to the conclusion that the name Pedro Coderch hence must be his real name, but forgets that the pictures are NOT of a person named Pedro Coderch. They forget that it could be the pictures that provoced SMM, not the name Pedro.

Somebody here has known for some time that SMM probably is a brazilian named Hindemburg ;-) and knew this when they posted the pictures because the pictures are of a real person named Hindemburg Melao Jr.

NN

Hmm...
The game is afoot.

The plot chickens....er...I mean thickens. :D

Good use of suspense in this post btw.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
remember he prefers women with more delicate, child like features...remember that thread awhile back when he was saying some woman was his ideal, and she had like zero curves? No hips, breasts or ass? And had a childlike face...

And he sure loves himself some tight chickens!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Just read from page 50-84  ;D

Only on getbig baby only on getbig

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
My abnormal psych prof told a "man sexes chicken" story from his days as a resident at a hospital in Oregon  (apparently the guy got stuck in the chicken and went to the ER).  The punchline was "why call the police...it's his chicken"