Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855976 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
To sum up the whole thread in one picture:

jwb

• Getbig V
"Oh the humanity!"

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
It's like an Austistic Pyramid Affiliate Scheme
Fixed?

JasonH

• Getbig V
lol, he couldnt even find TA real name out by now.

its mentioned on this board.

there will be no charges filed.

Haha true actually - pretty much everyone on the board knows it except for SMM.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
"Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Outed. Don't think Adonis is your type though, SMM. He's past the age of two.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I go to sleep last night and this thread was good.

Coincidentally, I wake up this morning to take a leak and realized that as good as that early morning piss felt, this thread has surpassed even that and become a thing of legends.

"1"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
'attack'
'I will fuck Adonis'
'cause a lot of pain to Adonis'
'I will make him suffer'
'you are going to pay'

A model claimant, seeking only just and proper compensation for the wrongs done to him by others.  Not a vengeful or vexatious motive in sight.

You may want to consider having your attorney handle your Getbig correspondence for the duration of the case, SMM.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
'attack'
'I will fuck Adonis'
'cause a lot of pain to Adonis'
'I will make him suffer'
'you are going to pay'

A model claimant, seeking only just and proper compensation for the wrongs done to him by others.  Not a vengeful or vexatious motive in sight.

You may want to consider having your attorney handle your Getbig correspondence for the duration of the case, SMM.

Exactly...

This alone will invalidate any case...

That and the fact that all of the damaging information was actually keyed in by the plaintiff.

Plaintiff "People I know think I fuck chickens and dogs as well as fantasize about underage girls"
Judge "And you have record of the defendant making these claims about you?"
Plaintiff "Well no, it was me who actually said all that"

Would this be a public hearing? It would certainly be worth a ticket to come & watch it

DK II

• Getbig V

Coincidentally, I wake up this morning to take a leak and realized that as good as that early morning piss felt, this thread has surpassed even that and become a thing of legends.

"1"

LOL, and i doubt the quality will go down in the near future.... at least a week of more ownings ahead.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
The gift that keeps on giving  ;D

I would say let him pursue legal action, encourage it even. He has no legal standing and has inadvertently provided more than enough evidence against himself to warrant not only jail time but a thorough investigation into his personal life by the authorities which could literally destroy his life for good. If he wishes to pursue TA via legal means then let him cripple himself financially because, ultimately, it will be a futile attempt to save face and in doing so will not even realise that his legal representation (realising he hasnt a chicken leg to stand on from the go) are simply out for the money.

Karma has decided enough is enough and bent you over raw SMM, your resistance is whats making it thrust that bit harder and that bit deeper. Enjoy  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

"1"
Surely it must have burned when you pissed  8)

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
How did you establish the HM jr - SMM/Pedro connection? 
By reading his past posts?

You were the first to post HM's pics.... right?

I discussed the IQ test problem he posted on this site (it's the thread where he spoke about the sigma society) thoroughly and it struck me as very odd that SMM knew so much about this test, the invention of the question, the people who failed to answer it, the "true" answer to the specific problem, the IQ level which etc. I've seen the Hindemburg Melao site more than a year ago, and I instinctively knew that it had to be him, but at that point, I didn't know too much about his vile persona, so it seemed unfair to claim that he is in fact HMJr. But in the course of the past year I've read some SMM comments about chess, martial arts and IQ tests that further strengthened my suspicion that it might really be this Hindemburg guy behind the SMM cover name. So at this point, I'm almost certain it's him.

You're ignoring a simpler explanation, maybe the guys are friends? Did you ever consider that?

No, it's not. Look at Hindemburg's CV. There are a few blatant grammatical errors and a curious choice of words. They indicate a person who is not a master of English, unlike Pedro Coderch who has obviously lived a number of years in the U.S. and is a fluent speaker.

Regarding the oxford university claim, Maleo claims he was given an "honorary" degree, not that he studied there. Personally, I think it's bullshit.

You're reaching. Remember Occam's razor.

Regarding his english skills: He made an english version of his CV on the sigma society site and while it does contain some grammatical errors, it was also written almost ten years ago, when he was in his thirties. He could've improved dramatically since then.

Occam's razor is nice if you want to keep things general. Once you delve into special cases like this, it's of no use. For example: Watching an apple fall might suggest that there is a force that pulls the apple to the ground. That would be the logical and "simple" explanation of it. And it's true, because it's nothing too fancy. But once you take a look at quantum physics, even the most brilliant physicists are baffled, no occam's razor will help there, because at first glance it just seems too illogical for basically any human brain.

Same applies to SMM's case. He has obviously a mental disorder, and you can't really expect to witness normal behavior patterns in his comportment. He's wired differently than average Joe, and even average Joe can't be fully understood just by using occam's razor. Many people do many stupid, illogical, unfathomable things, and there's no, certainly not a logical, explanation for it.

I do agree that there might be a possibility that SMM and HMJr are just friends, if that's even possible, considering they both have huge egos and a big drive to crush anyone who gets in their way and claims to be better than them. It's basically the Bobby Fischer mentality SMM talked about on here  :D

But imagine SMM meeting Hindemburg in real life: Wouldn't SMM make fun of Hindemburg once he sees one of his nunchaku sessions or the even more ridiculous dancing videos? Why would SMM praise Hindemburg as a person, not only a super intelligent human being, on this forum knowing about Hindemburg's private life full well (because all the info is available on the internet, he doesn't even need to see Hindemburg perform these weird things live in front of him, to know what he's up to).

Furthermore, SMM's reaction to the Hindemburg outing, makes this connection all the more true. Remember: He would laugh it all off if those were not really his pictures. Instead he threatens with legal actions for invasion of privacy.

Raymondo, at this point you're subscribing to a transformed equivalent of the theological "god of the gaps" argument. But i'm sure further evidence (although IMO we already have enough just looking at SMM's reaction) will be submitted and will ultimately show that Hindemburg is SMM, because all in all... SMM is much too akin to HMJr. Too many similarities. They are indistinguishable.

Summing it up:      Chance that SMM is Hindemburg    ~   very high                 Chance that SMM and Hindemburg are friends   ~   very low

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I discussed the IQ test problem he posted on this site (it's the thread where he spoke about the sigma society) thoroughly and it struck me as very odd that SMM knew so much about this test, the invention of the question, the people who failed to answer it, the "true" answer to the specific problem, the IQ level which etc. I've seen the Hindemburg Melao site more than a year ago, and I instinctively knew that it had to be him, but at that point, I didn't know too much about his vile persona, so it seemed unfair to claim that he is in fact HMJr. But in the course of the past year I've read some SMM comments about chess, martial arts and IQ tests that further strengthened my suspicion that it might really be this Hindemburg guy behind the SMM cover name. So at this point, I'm almost certain it's him.

Occam's razor is nice if you want to keep things general. Once you delve into special cases like this, it's of no use. For example: Watching an apple fall might suggest that there is a force that pulls the apple to the ground. That would be the logical and "simple" explanation of it. And it's true, because it's nothing too fancy. But once you take a look at quantum physics, even the most brilliant physicists are baffled, no occam's razor will help there, because at first glance it just seems too illogical for basically any human brain.

Same applies to SMM's case. He's has obviously a mental disorder, and you can't really expect to witness normal behavior patterns in his comportment. He's wired differently than average Joe, and even average Joe can't be fully understood just by using occam's razor. Many people do many stupid, illogical, unfathomable things, and there's no, certainly not a logical, explanation for it.

I do agree that there might be a possibility that SMM and HMJr are just friends, if that's even possible, considering they both have huge egos and a big drive to crush anyone who gets in their way and claims to be better than them. It's basically the Bobby Fischer mentality SMM talked about on here  :D

But imagine SMM meeting Hindemburg in real life: Wouldn't SMM make fun of Hindemburg once he sees one of his nunchaku sessions or the even more ridiculous dancing videos? Why would SMM praise Hindemburg as a person, not only a super intelligent human being, on this forum knowing about Hindemburg's private life full well (because all the info is available on the internet, he doesn't even need to see Hindemburg perform these weird things live in front of him, to know what he's up to).

Furthermore, SMM's reaction to the Hindemburg outing, makes this connection all the more true. Remember: He would laugh it all off if those were not really his pictures. Instead he threatens with legal actions for invasion of privacy.

Raymondo, at this point you're subscribing to a transformed equivalent of the theological "god of the gaps" argument. But i'm sure further evidence (although IMO we already have enough just looking at SMM's reaction) will be submitted and will ultimately show that Hindemburg is SMM, because all in all... SMM is much too akin to HMJr. Too many similarities. They are indistinguishable.

Summing it up:      Chance that SMM is Hindemburg    ~   very high                 Chance that SMM and Hindemburg are friends   ~   very low

Are you sure you are not one of SMM's alter egos?

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Are you sure you are not one of SMM's alter egos?

You got me red handed :D Wenn du nur wüsstest... Ich lebe in der Schweiz und kann gar kein Portugiesisch. Ali ovo mozda nije dovoljan dokaz da ja nisam SMM :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You got me red handed :D Wenn du nur wüsstest... Ich lebe in der Schweiz und kann gar kein Portugiesisch. Ali ovo mozda nije dovoljan dokaz da ja nisam SMM :)
Hmmmm.... German and Croatian dialect?  Living in Switzerland, but knows Portuguese.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Hmmmm.... German and Croatian dialect?  Living in Switzerland, but knows Portuguese.

That's not german nor croatian dialect.... it's german and croatian period. I can speak zurich-dialect, though... isch nöd so schwer, es brucht aber sini zyt bis mer die sprach verstaht. And no, I don't speak Portuguese...

DK II

• Getbig V
That's not german nor croatian dialect.... it's german and croatian period. I can speak zurich-dialect, though... isch nöd so schwer, es brucht aber sini zyt bis mer die sprach verstaht. And no, I don't speak Portuguese...

Wow, you're doing the "I don't speak portuguese" perfect.

Too bad that I don't speak German.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Google translate has no idea what you are babbling about  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V

who the fuck are you  ???
T

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
who the fuck are you  ???

And why the fuk is he messing a good thread with his own BS  ???

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Wow, you're doing the "I don't speak portuguese" perfect.

Too bad that I don't speak German.

DK, glaubst du ernsthaft, dass ich SMM's alter Ego bin? Diese ganze Detektivarbeit tat mir offenbar nicht gut... ganz und gar nicht gut... muss mich unbedingt produktiveren Sachen zuwenden :)

@shiz: search for any part of my sentence, for example: es brucht aber sini zyt... and most of the google search results will be from a .ch (confederatio helvetica) domain.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Hahahahahahahaha

Is this the guy who has been talking shit about me for years......BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Eat a sandwich you skinny bastard..... ;D
A

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
And why the fuk is he messing a good thread with his own BS  ???

I'm the guy that brought you SMMs pictures and made the Hindemburg ~ SMM connection....I gave my best to stay on-topic, but shizzo submitted a question...