Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855900 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Won't do you any good.  Its not libel especially when Adonis shows you for the fruity roll-up pile of chickenbones you are.

You talked so much shit about everyone up here including me and yet you're posting on a bodybuilding board when you don't even have a body.

Sorry but Adonis destroyed you pretty badly, I wouldn't show my face up here until you can do some pushups and look halfway decent enough to post on Getbig.
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
I'm the guy that brought you SMMs pictures and made the Hindemburg ~ SMM connection....I gave my best to stay on-topic, but shizzo submitted a question...

Oh, it was you !!

Sorry, thought you were here just to speak with languages  :-[

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
DK, glaubst du ernsthaft, dass ich SMM's alter Ego bin? Diese ganze Detektivarbeit tat mir offenbar nicht gut... ganz und gar nicht gut... muss mich unbedingt produktiveren Sachen zuwenden :)

@shiz: search for any part of my sentence, for example: es brucht aber sini zyt... and most of the google search results will be from a .ch (confederatio helvetica) domain.

Sorry I don't speak German.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
This is almost as entertaining as when that Jack Torrance fellow went batshit crazy.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Sorry I don't speak German.

Touché! ;) Now I speak five languages...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Touché! ;) Now I speak five languages...

Good for you, now fuck off and stop ruining the thread.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Good for you, now fuck off and stop ruining the thread.

What are you talking about? You and shizzo derailed this thread.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I discussed the IQ test problem he posted on this site (it's the thread where he spoke about the sigma society) thoroughly and it struck me as very odd that SMM knew so much about this test, the invention of the question, the people who failed to answer it, the "true" answer to the specific problem, the IQ level which etc. I've seen the Hindemburg Melao site more than a year ago, and I instinctively knew that it had to be him, but at that point, I didn't know too much about his vile persona, so it seemed unfair to claim that he is in fact HMJr. But in the course of the past year I've read some SMM comments about chess, martial arts and IQ tests that further strengthened my suspicion that it might really be this Hindemburg guy behind the SMM cover name. So at this point, I'm almost certain it's him.

Regarding his english skills: He made an english version of his CV on the sigma society site and while it does contain some grammatical errors, it was also written almost ten years ago, when he was in his thirties. He could've improved dramatically since then.

Occam's razor is nice if you want to keep things general. Once you delve into special cases like this, it's of no use. For example: Watching an apple fall might suggest that there is a force that pulls the apple to the ground. That would be the logical and "simple" explanation of it. And it's true, because it's nothing too fancy. But once you take a look at quantum physics, even the most brilliant physicists are baffled, no occam's razor will help there, because at first glance it just seems too illogical for basically any human brain.

Same applies to SMM's case. He has obviously a mental disorder, and you can't really expect to witness normal behavior patterns in his comportment. He's wired differently than average Joe, and even average Joe can't be fully understood just by using occam's razor. Many people do many stupid, illogical, unfathomable things, and there's no, certainly not a logical, explanation for it.

I do agree that there might be a possibility that SMM and HMJr are just friends, if that's even possible, considering they both have huge egos and a big drive to crush anyone who gets in their way and claims to be better than them. It's basically the Bobby Fischer mentality SMM talked about on here  :D

But imagine SMM meeting Hindemburg in real life: Wouldn't SMM make fun of Hindemburg once he sees one of his nunchaku sessions or the even more ridiculous dancing videos? Why would SMM praise Hindemburg as a person, not only a super intelligent human being, on this forum knowing about Hindemburg's private life full well (because all the info is available on the internet, he doesn't even need to see Hindemburg perform these weird things live in front of him, to know what he's up to).

Furthermore, SMM's reaction to the Hindemburg outing, makes this connection all the more true. Remember: He would laugh it all off if those were not really his pictures. Instead he threatens with legal actions for invasion of privacy.

Raymondo, at this point you're subscribing to a transformed equivalent of the theological "god of the gaps" argument. But i'm sure further evidence (although IMO we already have enough just looking at SMM's reaction) will be submitted and will ultimately show that Hindemburg is SMM, because all in all... SMM is much too akin to HMJr. Too many similarities. They are indistinguishable.

Summing it up:      Chance that SMM is Hindemburg    ~   very high                 Chance that SMM and Hindemburg are friends   ~   very low

LOL.

Friend, you analyse the issue far too deeply. I've got my own set of arguments to counter yours - point by point. And I'm still not convinced that HMJr is SMM. However, like I wrote in my previous reply I'm not going to pursue it. It doesn't merit such investigation; and I've wasted so much time just following the thread. There is a troll reading the effort you've put into this pissing himself in laughter. Besides, who wants SMM in their head like that? I once tried to read the wanker's post history and felt like blowing my brains out two pages into it. How did you manage doing so that you actually discovered the HMJr connection is beyond me!

I'm content to throw a jibe  here and there and just sit and watch where the thread will go (I've got a feeling there are a few surprises yet).

Also it's better not knowing for sure who SMM is! It's like a good mystery novel, where the villain is not totally unmasked. There is a strong suspicion but nothing is proved conclusively because there are arguments pro and contra. That's why the thread is so thrilling :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Why would SMM say to aonis that TA violated HIS privacy by posting the Hindemvurg pics unless it was him? 

LOL.

Friend, you analyse the issue far too deeply. I've got my own set of arguments to counter yours - point by point. And I'm still not convinced that HMJr is SMM. However, like I wrote in my previous reply I'm not going to pursue it. It doesn't merit such investigation; and I've wasted so much time just following the thread. There is a troll reading the effort you've put into this and pissing himself laughing. Besides, who wants SMM in their head like that? I once tried to read the wanker's post history and felt like blowing my brains out two pages into it. How did you manage doing so that you actually discovered the HMJr connection is beyond me!

I'm content to throw a jibe  here and there and just sit and watch where the thread will go (I've got a feeling there are a few surprises yet).

Also it's better not knowing for sure who SMM is! It's like a good mystery novel, where the villain is not totally unmasked. There is a strong suspicion but nothing is proved conclusively because there are arguments pro and contra. That's why the thread is so thrilling :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Why would SMM say to aonis that TA violated HIS privacy by posting the Hindemvurg pics unless it was him? 

Read carefully; He said his privacy was violated when the Pedro Coderch name was associated with a sex offender conviction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Read carefully; He said his privacy was violated when the Pedro Coderch name was associated with a sex offender conviction.

I went to Facebook and there is no Pedro Coderch but there is a Hidemburg Melao.    They are all the same person.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I went to Facebook and there is no Pedro Coderch but there is a Hidemburg Melao.    They are all the same person.

Monster evidence, bro!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III

Well.. there are also people who believe this earth is flat... you can't convince everyone. TA has apparently more evidence on this, and he supports the Hindemburg SMM story...

And what conclusive evidence do you have that Pedro is in fact SMM? Did he somewhere mention explicitly that he is SMM from the get big forums :) It's the same kind of evidence I used to link Hindemburg to SMM... yet in the Hindemburg case, it's not really airtight to use that kind of reasoning?

And yes, SMM has made legal threats somewhere on pages 80-90, well after the Hindemburg photos were posted by me 40 pages ago.

Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
What are you talking about? You and shizzo derailed this thread.
I only enhance them  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Notice how bold SMM was until the Hindemburg pics were posted?   Since the pics were posted he went from challenging everyone t fights to threatening legal action. 

Damn right it's him.   

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Notice how bold SMM was until the Hindemburg pics were posted?   Since the pics were posted he went from challenging everyone t fights to threatening legal action. 

Damn right it's him.   

No, wrong again.

SMM first threatened legal action on page 61.

The HMJr connection first appeared on page 64.

Look bro, you really want to believe in this; I'm loath to spoil it for you; so I'll let you believe what you want :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 Yes, I just need some legal precautions to be taken before as anti-physical assault laws are very serious in the U.S and physical assault is exactly what I will do to this F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Did you tell your lawyer about this? 

delon

• Getbig III
In the IQ test thread SMM squirms uncomfortably and to his obvious detriment about not revealing the answer after 5 days or whatever:  "forgot" the answer then had to re-do it and it took a couple of months. It was not a good look for him and sounds dodgy. If he was this hindemburg guy he would have been able to provide his answer (whether correct or not) straight away as he would have written the question himself and been the (in his own mind at least) hero. This and other things still cast some doubt on the connection.

SMM is clearly obsessed with IQ and has said he lived in brazil and obviously lives on the internet. Is it that strange that he stumbled across this sigma society test. Also another getbig poster had heard of the test & posted about it prior to SMM confirming the source of the question so it is not that ridiculously obscure

Also the legal action threats against TA were clear before the hindemburg pics were shown and even after they were posted by another poster SMM ignored those posters and fired his continuing legal threats against TA.

He could well be the same person but this is not beyond doubt based on what has occurred to-date.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
No, wrong again.

Look bro, you really want to believe in this; I'm loath to spoil it for you; so I'll let you believe what you want :)

SMM threatened to only sue IF Adonis posted his true pictures, otherwise, he'll just laugh it off. When Pedro was outed... there were NO pictures involved. IF TA would have posted pictures at a point before the 61st page, he would've posted the Hindemburg pictures, because TA's evidence supports the SMM/Melao conjecture.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As a purple belt in BJJ, it sure seems odd that you would want to avoid grappling no?  

This is exactly why I am reluctant to take this fight: you are a pole-smoker, and I certainly don't want to role with a queer touching me.

This is why I think this should be a stand-up fight with no BJJ or grappling of any sort.

The only thing that is incorrect is the part about the dick in my rectum: you are obviously a bottom-bitch(I know you have admitted to it, but it is obvious and you didn't need to admit to it) and you would much rather be impaled by a million dicks than take the active role. And trust me, I would really kill your entire family before your dick got anywhere near my rectum.

When "Earl" challenged me to fight, I agreed instantly and gave him my address so that he could send the plane tickets. With you, it's different because you are the kind of "guy" who likes to think he has a "mangina" and I certainly don't want any kind of physical contact with you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
In the IQ test thread SMM squirms uncomfortably and to his obvious detriment about not revealing the answer after 5 days or whatever:  "forgot" the answer then had to re-do it and it took a couple of months. It was not a good look for him and sounds dodgy. If he was this hindemburg guy he would have been able to provide his answer (whether correct or not) straight away as he would have written the question himself and been the (in his own mind at least) hero. This and other things still cast some doubt on the connection.

SMM is clearly obsessed with IQ and has said he lives in brazil and obviously lives on the internet. Is it that strange that he stumbled across this sigma society test. Also another getbig poster had heard of the test & posted about it prior to SMM confirming the source of the question so it is not that ridiculously obscure

Also the legal action threats against TA were clear before the hindemburg pics were shown and even after they wer posted by another poster SMM ignored those posters and fired his contiuning legal threats against TA.

He could well be the same person but this is not beyond doubt based on what has occurred to-date.

It's not strange to stumble across the sigma society test as a brazilian, IQ test interested individual. What is strange, though, is that the individual, in this case, likes martial arts, likes "bodybuilding",chess, philosophy, swords & katanas and sciences... just ....just like the founder of the site he stumbled upon!

What a coincidence! The individual that stumbled across this site only shares about 99% of the obscure hobbies of the site's founder!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: MY ADDRESS TO "ONEMOREFAG".
« Reply #2197 on: May 13, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
You do realize if you sue this will be introduced as evidence right?  

OK, BITCH, HERE IS MY CURRENT ADDRESS. JUST SEND THE FUCKING PLANE TICKET AND LET'S DO THIS. LOL THINKING THAT I, A GOD WITH GENETIC SUPERIORITY FAR BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION, IS "AVOIDING" A FIGHT, LET ALONE WITH A FAIRY WHO GETS ON FOUR KNEES AND LETS OTHER MEN DUMP THEIR GUNK ON YOU. I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!!!!! I WILL FUCKING DESTRRRRRROYYYY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING CLOSE!!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR EYE SOCKET SMASHED IN WITH YOUR NOSTRILS CRUSHED INTO EACH OTHER UNTIL YOUR NASAL CAVITY LOOKS LIKE THAT OF A PIGGY. I AM GOING TO FUCKING STOMP YOUR FACE IN AND SOCCER KICK YOUR FACE SO BADLY EVEN FIFA WILL OUTLAWTHE KICKS I WILL DO TO YOU... HERE IT IS, BITCH:

2127 BRICKELL AVENUE, NUMBER 603, MIAMI, FL

ZIP 33129

DON'T BE SCARED, HOMEY!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
No, wrong again.

Why do you care so much?

SMM  =  OMRB , P.Coderch and Hindemburg Melao  until he proves the contrary.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Why do you care so much?

SMM  =  OMRB , P.Coderch and Hindemburg Melao  until he proves the contrary.

I don't- I've spent my last few posts saying I won't go any further with this. The mob is pressing me :)

By the way, when a supposition is made the burden of proof lies with the one who makes it, not with someone else to disprove it.

HTH