Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856100 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
What the fuck are you talking about this is from further down the page. He just used the bad English excuse until people started giving him shit about his methods....

It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant.

SMMs grammar is near impeccable, whereas the paragraph you posted above has several errors that someone with a 4th grade education in English would not make. SMM did make some spelling mistakes but they were rather infrequent. It is doubtful that he would feign different levels of fluency under his real name vs. his psuedonym on getbig. It just makes no sense.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We should tell SMM je will be allowed back if he documents that he is seeing a therapist for his lies :

1.   Being 6 4 250 plus at 10 percent less BF.

2.  being Spec Ops warrior

3.  Being Carlson Gracie purple belt BJJ.

4.  Being a millionaire.

5.  Killing at least 2 dogs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 ;D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That will never happen. Melao is a narcissist.

I thought he was a teen back then getting his purple belt directly from Carlson Gracie? 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
SMMs grammar is near impeccable, whereas the paragraph you posted above has several errors that someone with a 4th grade education in English would not make. SMM did make some spelling mistakes but they were rather infrequent. It is doubtful that he would feign different levels of fluency under his real name vs. his psuedonym on getbig. It just makes no sense.

No they aren't infrequent at all. Not true.
He constantly makes spelling errors, and it is a fact that SMM is not a native english speaker. I just pulled up a random post about Usher and there's a spelling error. Also, Melao is probably playing up his 'foreignness' for Americans that are succeptable to his bullshit. Foreign = mysterious to Americans.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe that this guy is really not 300 pounds and ripped. Is it that shocking that he's a skinny geek living out a fantasy on this website and cracking himself up until it got real? It's not unbelievable at all. He's even said himself that we are just here to rile up for his amusement whenever he wishes.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
In conclusion, it was mentioning Pedro that hit a nerve with SMM. That was a good hit, and it was CLEARLY the same person as evidenced by similarities in writing content and writing style. It seems we were off with the Hindemburg Melao Jr. dude. Nice try though.
follow the arrows

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
smm already admited english is not his native language and writes PERFECTLY in portuguese, need to be a genious to guess whats his birth language  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
From i a, seeing the dude is very very knowledgable, but psychotic and demented t the point of insanity. 

he almost seems like an evil genius.

that's why i say he has asperger's syndrome, high functioning autism

highly intelligent and knowledgeable people that completely lack empathy and social skills, it's not uncommon for them to have fantasies of ruling the world

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
;D

2nd pic has made get big hall of fame ! 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
He constantly makes spelling errors, and it is a fact that SMM is not a native english speaker. I just pulled up a random post about Usher and there's a spelling error.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe that this guy is really not 300 pounds and ripped. Is it that shocking that he's a skinny geek living out a fantasy on this website and cracking himself up until it got real? It's not unbelievable at all. He's even said himself that we are just here to rile up for his amusement whenever he wishes.
With all due respect, what you posted was a typo and not a spelling error. It's not hard to believe that he was a skinny douche, just that there is STRONG contraindication that he is the Melao dude.
follow the arrows

jwb

• Getbig V
That is bull. SMM makes spelling and grammar errors all the time. Subtle ones but he still makes them.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Those guys laughing just kills me. So funny. Someone else found & posted it first.

"I can bench press 620."  -suckmymuscle
a

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
smm already admited english is not his native language and writes PERFECTLY in portuguese, need to be a genious to guess whats his birth language  ::)
So he's from Brazil.. and?
follow the arrows

A Professional

• Getbig IV
With all due respect, what you posted was a typo and not a spelling error. It's not hard to believe that he was a skinny douche, just that there is STRONG contraindication that he is the Melao dude.

I disagree. The overwhelming evidence indicates that he IS Melao.

And he makes errors like that far too often to be 'typos'.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
He constantly makes spelling errors, and it is a fact that SMM is not a native english speaker. I just pulled up a random post about Usher and there's a spelling error. Also, Melao is probably playing up his 'foreignness' for Americans that are succeptable to his bullshit. Foreign = mysterious to Americans.

thats a classic error portuguese speaker make when writting in english

Yes it would, dummy. Testosterone propionate is very fast acting. There are very few Carbon atoms attached to the testosterone molecule, unlike enanthate or cypionate, so it gets hydrolized quickly and the testosterone reaches the bloodstream. This is straight from Shering's manual. Why the fuck can't you understand this?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

in portuguese there is no "Y" so we wrongly tend to use "I" in its place. Im 100% sure he is a native portuguese speaker, and he also kinda of already admited it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Oh, I believe it..

I have no doubt that he is a fucking weakling.  I even have a PRIVATE MESSAGE from one of his friends that posts here validating that anything he has ever said here is a lie.  Out of respect to that friend, I will not post it on the OPEN forum (Unless that friend gives me the green light).

That said, there is more and Adonis has verified all of this information ahead of time.  Don't beat yourselves up over it.

"1"

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
So he's from Brazil.. and?

a and "copies" melao lifestyle 100% and was fine with the pedro posting and only decided to do the sue threats after the pics of melao was posted

::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Well this is easy to solve - SMM posts a pic w a stamp of March 14th 2012 in front of this web site, advises who he posts under on TJE cerebral website, advises what name he is listed on in TJE Sigma Society Website, tells us his BJJ date of getting his purple belt, tells us more details on his spec ops career, and this is all solved.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

uuuuggghhh we are!    We want to see what TA has! 

Oh, I believe it..

I have no doubt that he is a fucking weakling.  I even have a PRIVATE MESSAGE from one of his friends that posts here validating that anything he has ever said here is a lie.  Out of respect to that friend, I will not post it on the OPEN forum (Unless that friend gives me the green light).

That said, there is more and Adonis has verified all of this information ahead of time.  Don't beat yourselves up over it.

"1"

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
another strong evidence is that pedro clearely states in some posts that he is an autodidact, something that melao brags about all the time too.

seriously, smm is either melao or tries very hard to imitate the guy in every possible aspect. obviously the first assumption is much more likely to be true

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I disagree. The overwhelming evidence indicates that he IS Melao.

And he makes errors like that far too often to be 'typos'.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm not convinced yet. If you were to compile evidence of 'hits' and 'misses' there are some good hits but I believe what I posted is a big 'miss'. You can come to your own conclusions.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
another strong evidence is that pedro clearely states in some posts that he is an autodidact, something that melao brags about all the time too.

seriously, smm is either melao or tries very hard to imitate the guy in every possible aspect. obviously the first assumption is much more likely to be true

the reason SMM aka Pedro Coderch aka hidenburg Melao is so pissed off is that the more posts this thread gets, the. Higher it goes on TJE google list for search responses. 

imagine how Himdenburg must feel knowing that the top result in a google search of him is this thread? 

DEVASTATING! 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Indeed, it's a very cool pic  :D hahahahahah

A Professional

• Getbig IV
You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm not convinced yet. If you were to compile evidence of 'hits' and 'misses' there are some good hits but I believe what I posted is a big 'miss'. You can come to your own conclusions.

No, what you posted is a big miss.
And we have I think two native Portuguese speakers that verified it is a big miss.

Exactly.
There are faaaar too many similarities. And I suspect TA has more proof that he's holding back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Notice how absent he is from this thread lately?