Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856064 times)

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
that's why i say he has asperger's syndrome, high functioning autism

highly intelligent and knowledgeable people that completely lack empathy and social skills, it's not uncommon for them to have fantasies of ruling the world

E

Not a psychiatrist, but I did do classes and rotations in psychiatry, and I can definitely say this guy would not fit autism spectrum or aspergers. He's quite the opposite of an autistic actually...constantly yearning for social interactions (albeit on the internet) to prove he's some kind of demigod.  I'd say if he's not just some skinny, pitiful guy living at his parent's house making this shit up for the hell of it, he'd fit into some kind of personality disorder like narcissistic personality disorder.

Here's the summary from wiki:

Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:
 Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
 May take advantage of others to reach their own goal
 Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
 Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
 Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
 Easily becomes jealous
 Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
 Obsessed with oneself
 Mainly pursues selfish goals
 Trouble keeping healthy relationships
 Is easily hurt and rejected
 Sets unrealistic goals
 Wants "the best" of everything
 Appears as tough-minded or unemotional [4]

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Not a psychiatrist, but I did do classes and rotations in psychiatry, and I can definitely say this guy would not fit autism spectrum or aspergers. He's quite the opposite of an autistic actually...constantly yearning for social interactions (albeit on the internet) to prove he's some kind of demigod.  I'd say if he's not just some skinny, pitiful guy living at his parent's house making this shit up for the hell of it, he'd fit into some kind of personality disorder like narcissistic personality disorder.

Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
 Easily becomes jealous
 Obsessed with oneself
 Sets unrealistic goals

That list could pretty much be everyone I know, including myself.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
No, what you posted is a big miss.
And we have I think two native Portuguese speakers that verified it is a big miss.

Exactly.
There are faaaar too many similarities. And I suspect TA has more proof that he's holding back.

maybe you're right, i'm just not sold on it. BTW- it was never a secret that he was a native brazilian. He has always said so.

Notice how absent he is from this thread lately?   
He got exposed big time with the Pedro name. It could be that it is indeed his real name.
follow the arrows

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
we all noticed that SMM/Pedro sounded lonely and autistic.

now check de 1:28 mark (reporter asks one of melao freinds if the man was perfect or if he has any flaws)

His friend states that "ele é completamente perdido, se você pedir para ele andar três quarteirões e virar à esquerda ele se perde" (he has no sense of localization, if you ask him to warlk past three blocks and turn left he gets totally lost"

I guess  SMM/Pedro he turned autistic just to copy Melão maneurisms too??

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
maybe you're right, i'm just not sold on it. BTW- it was never a secret that he was a native brazilian. He has always said so.
He got exposed big time with the Pedro name. It could be that it is indeed his real name.

in some of his posts he claimed that he learnt portuguese when he had to move to brazil because of a girlfriend

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
in some of his posts he claimed that he leartn portuguese when he had to move to brazil because of a girlfriend

He has a small cult following of lemmings and dolts.  He cant afford to have those delusional idiots EVER be exposed to this thread and the suckmymuscle character GE created. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
in some of his posts he claimed that he learnt portuguese when he had to move to brazil because of a girlfriend

In at least one of his posts he said he had ass sex with a chicken....so where does the truth begin/end?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
In at least one of his posts he said he had ass sex with a chicken....so where does the truth begin/end?

yes, he is BSiting all the time and thats why the trails he leaves in his posts are more valuable than the content of what he writes on them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SUCKMYMUSCLE - how to come back.
« Reply #2358 on: May 13, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »
1.   Describe why you lied about being a Carslson Gracie purple belt BJJ.

2.  Tell us why you faked being spec ops? 

3.  Tell us why you lied about being 6 4 less 10 percent BF? 

etc Etc???? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

Easily becomes jealous
 Obsessed with oneself
 Sets unrealistic goals

i think he's both

he wants social interaction, nobody wants to live in complete isolation no matter what issue they have, he doesn't get it because he's weird and has no clue how to relate with people

i can imagine him going on and on about his knowledge of gorillas or katanas thinking he's impressing people and not realizing how uninteresting and goofy he sounds

the exaggeration of his self importance and success is just something he created so he can feel better about the constant rejection

E
E

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: SUCKMYMUSCLE - how to come back.
« Reply #2360 on: May 13, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
simple, he was trolling and/or was building a macho persona and he thought he could get away with it.

/end thread
follow the arrows

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #2361 on: May 13, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
dont

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: May 13, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
simple, he was trolling and/or was building a macho persona and he thought he could get away with it.

/end thread

fine - then he should admit to that

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2363 on: May 13, 2012, 07:10:38 PM »
he was not trolling and having fun, he really created an alter ego in internets fantasy land to try to run away from cold and tough reality

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2364 on: May 13, 2012, 07:11:34 PM »
fine - then he should admit to that
wouldn't serve his interests in any way. Besides, I don't think he has the ability to admit he was wrong in any way/shape/form.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: May 13, 2012, 07:13:21 PM »
he was not trolling and having fun, he really created an alter ego in internets fantasy land to try to run away from cold and tough reality

Agree!   I believe after spending a few days reviewing this bs that he never ever imagined being revealed for being a fraud.  

but - I believe in redemption - and will give him one final chance to own up to this fiasco he created over many years and many alias over many websites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2366 on: May 13, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »
wouldn't serve his interests in any way. Besides, I don't think he has the ability to admit he was wrong in any way/shape/form.

sad but true. - credit to Metallica black al,bum.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2367 on: May 13, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »
narcissistic personality disorder. just a socially awkward dude who never really grew up. Age of about 30 makes sense.
follow the arrows

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2368 on: May 13, 2012, 07:17:44 PM »
1.   Describe why you lied about being a Carslson Gracie purple belt BJJ.

2.  Tell us why you faked being spec ops? 

3.  Tell us why you lied about being 6 4 less 10 percent BF? 

etc Etc???? 

because he hates himself and this is the only place that allowed him to be the "alpha male" he always wanted to be

E
E

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2369 on: May 13, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »
Agree!   I believe after spending a few days reviewing this bs that he never ever imagined being revealed for being a fraud.  

but - I believe in redemption - and will give him one final chance to own up to this fiasco he created over many years and many alias over many websites.
his head is lodged too deep inside his anus to be redeemed.

OMR gave him plenty of chances when the feud first started to apologize like a real man. But he refused and continued bashing OMR, which indicated a very high level of narcissism and immaturity to me.
follow the arrows

A Professional

• Getbig IV
i think he's both

i can imagine him going on and on about his knowledge of gorillas or katanas thinking he's impressing people and not realizing how uninteresting and goofy he sounds

HAHAHAHA!

I feel sorry him; this was his life!
A place in which he could be a Delta Force commander that fucks high end prostitutes at his whim with a 600 pound bench press raw!!! LMAO
Here he could speak at length about gorillas and without people scratching their heads saying wtf???  ;D ;D

Come back Melao!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
This thread is currently way back on the third page of google for "Hindemburg Melao", there is work to be done still.

It's the #7 result for "Pedro Coderch" though :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"i can imagine him going on and on about his knowledge of gorillas or katanas thinking he's impressing people and not realizing how uninteresting and goofy he sounds."

LOL! Dude is just a complete total mess.

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This thread is currently way back on the third page of google for "Hindemburg Melao", there is work to be done still.

It's the #7 result for "Pedro Coderch" though :D

that is why SMM and Himdenburg Melao is scared to death.    He has a cult following of gullible dolts who will turn on him if they see this thread.  

he is a fraud and a con man.

Hey SMM - SUE ME TOO you PEDO piece of garbage.   I will gladly correspond w your lawyer on this you demented fuck!  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
LMAO!
a