Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855902 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Here's an album with screenshots of his LinkedIn site:

http://imgur.com/a/bCrNH#0

What is so hard about posting the pics here?

But thanks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
So did we figure out who Pedro really is?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So did we figure out who Pedro really is?

Read the above post I found from "Pedro" on marksimpson blog. 

He says the same thing Bam Bam said Melao said in the video to a tee that was posted. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
'Bout time some of Getbig's chop masters start working this guy into different backgrounds, I be figuring. *Hint*Hint*     

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Read the above post I found from "Pedro" on marksimpson blog. 

He says the same thing Bam Bam said Melao said in the video to a tee that was posted. 

LOL. Anyone who's been really involved in MMA has probably broken bones or had fractures.

You want this to be the "ultimate owning" so you've centered on Melao Jr. You've made an emotional verdict and now are looking for actual evidence to justify it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL. Anyone who's been really involved in MMA has probably broken bones or had fractures.

You want this to be the "ultimate owning" so you've centered on Melao Jr. You've made an emotional verdict and now are looking for actual evidence to justify it.

There is plenty of evidence to lead one to the conclusion that SMM = Pedro Coderch = Melao Jr.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Goddamn this is the most bizzare thread and story in the history of the interwebs.  Somebodies got to make a movie about this shit.  Did anyone ever see the movie/documentary "Catfish"?  This reminds me so much of that.  OMRB/Pedro/Maleo is one mentally sick individual.  Kind of an idiot savant who's created this internet fantasy world where he's some big badass.  His real world life is so shitty to him because of his physical lackings, that he makes up for it in his fantasy world.  I swear, this shit is golden.  Maybe the best getbig thread ever, and i've been lurking on this board since around 1999.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
SSM is gone. He won't be coming back apart from a few more posts threatening this and that to save face. Gone and buried his head in the sand and forget that GB ever existed. However, he WILL be back under a gimmick account, 'BoysTouchMyMuscle' since spotty ugly, socially awkward nerds like him will just HAVE to get their revenge on the folks that smash his web of bullshit and lies.

However, seeing that he exist in such a fucking demented dream world built with lies, lies, bullshit and more lies, he'll out himself very quickly. He despise his own life and shortcomings so much that he can't help it but lie lie lie.

So, be on the lookout for that ugly skinny pedophile folks.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

yes, everyone who tried mma also is involved in sigma societies, was one of the 3 people that passed its test, is passionate about chess, is brazilian but spends time most of the time in english speaking forums, is narcisistic to the extreme, wants to fuck skinny 12 year olds (lolita reference), is self proclaimed autodidact in everything, etc. etc. etc. everyone that had broken bones doing mma is also involved in all that

::)

io856

Smm has neither confirmed nor denied hmjr as his identity

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
yes, everyone who tried mma also is involved in sigma societies, was one of the 3 people that passed its test, is passionate about chess, is brazilian but spends time most of the time in english speaking forums, is narcisistic to the extreme, wants to fuck skinny 12 year olds (lolita reference), is self proclaimed autodidact in everything, etc. etc. etc. everyone that had broken bones doing mma is also involved in all that

::)

Oh well, if you put it like that :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Gutted, I want to PM him but I'm blocked too. I guess he cannot take the truth any more. Here's what I wrote. I hope he reads it.

Mr Pedophile, I notice that you slithered away once your world of lies and bullshit has been exposed. You've almost, literally, lied about everything. You're a spotty, skinny, ugly socially awkward nerd with tendencies that should have parents keep their young girls far away from your creepy self, and judging about what's occurring and being revealed in 'that thread that fucked you', young boys too. Then again, you being 100 pounds soaking wet with twig-like arms, I'm sure a lot of those very young girls and boys you fantasize about are strong enough to brush you away. You're a fucking disgrace man. Look at yourself. Is you life so shit and pathetic that you need to LIE LIE and LIE? Your pics are literally laughable when compared with your LIES about what you claimed you were.

You'll either fuck off, bury your brown woolly head in the sand and pray that this site never cross your mind again, or you'll come back under a gimmick. Sadly, demented dickheads such as yourself cannot help but slowly weave their web of lies and bullshit once more and you'll out yourself quickly.

You just cannot help yourself you mental weakling.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
There is plenty of evidence to lead one to the conclusion that SMM = Pedro Coderch = Melao Jr.
You supposedly being a lawyer.....do you think if you presented your evidence to a judge that he would agree OMRB/SMM/Pedro/Hindie=the same person?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
TA ain't got shit, he's been purposefully winding SMM up to cause him to meltdown and threaten lawsuits so that everyone will then jump on him, he used a similar tactic against uberman and then posted (otherwise funny) pictures that were not uberman's.

I'm glad somebody brought the uberman "owning" up.   This is almost exactly the same situation. TA certainly employed the identical method.   Just like in the case of uberman, people want all this stuff to be true so badly and at this point are so riled up they are unable to accept any contrary evidence.  Adonis is smart enough to realize this and take advantage of the frenzy. He knows what he's doing.

On the other hand, smm is reacting in a way that could indicate some of the info is true or close to the truth.
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Smm has neither confirmed nor denied hmjr as his identity

he basically confirmed being hmjr when he converted the threat of legally suing TA to saying he IS going to sue TA AFTER hmjr pics got leaked for the first time here

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Oh well, if you put it like that :)

You're playing the devil's advocate role perfectly :) But why is it so easy for you to believe that Pedro is SMM, yet it takes a leap of faith for you to believe that SMM is Melao? We used the same reasoning in both cases. You didn't ask for the ultimate evidence regarding Pedro, now all of a sudden, you can't believe that he's Melao without ultimate evidence?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You supposedly being a lawyer.....do you think if you presented your evidence to a judge that he would agree OMRB/SMM/Pedro/Hindie=the same person?

Civil Court -  yes    51% does the trick

Criminal Court no    Need about 95% or better

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
You're playing the devil's advocate role perfectly :) But why is it so easy for you to believe that Pedro is SMM, yet it takes a leap of faith for you to believe that SMM is Melao? We used the same reasoning in both cases. You didn't ask for the ultimate evidence regarding Pedro, now all of a sudden, you can't believe that he's Melao without ultimate evidence?

The evidence that SMM is Pedro Coderch is irrefutable and cannot be challenged. Nobody has contested it. Pedro Coderch writes the same things about the same issues in the same style as SMM. Therefore, it's the same person writing.

The evidence that HMJr is SMM simply hasn't convinced me. So they've got similar interests, so what? SMM has a history of trying to look for the "cooler", most extravagant things to plagiarize as his own. He has done that with HMJr. I think it's far more likely HMJr is someone SMM knows personally and looks up to.

he basically confirmed being hmjr when he converted the threat of legally suing TA to saying he IS going to sue TA AFTER hmjr pics got leaked for the first time here

This is indeed a strong argument, but wait it out. We may not have seen the end of the story yet.

bigmc

• Getbig V
fuckin idiot...

yeah ok fuck wad

epic attempt at smoke and mirrors pedro

guess that iq isnt as high as you claim it is
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
i dont get it, what you mean? ???
Like the thread with all the chops of the badass jumping the highway median with a pistol in one hand and cigarette in mouth. That thread was gold.

/guy's name now escapes me

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Maybe with sucksmanmeat's high iq, he purposefully pointed us to the hindemburg.  What if he is really a 6'5 green beret who is so smart, he set up the melao connection to hide his real self...

So he cooked up a story and dropped us into a meatgrinder

Haha ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The variety of correlations seem to implicate SMM as melao, but in fact there are two possible explanations:

1. SMM = Melao
2. SMM = trying his best to mimic Melao

Admittedly, (1) is a far simpler explanation, but the simpler explanation isn't always the best one.

Agreed - and if he was trying to model himself after this guy - what is the chance he ever thought we would unearth this psychotic nut from Brazil?  LOL!!!!!

SMM must be screaming and smashing the keyboard right about now. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
You know the dude is hated when Princess and Butters are posting in this thread ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You know the dude is hated when Princess and Butters are posting in this thread ;D
You know you're a total jackass when even Stella jumps on the dogpile.    ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
The variety of correlations seem to implicate SMM as melao, but in fact there are two possible explanations:

1. SMM = Melao
2. SMM = trying his best to mimic Melao

Admittedly, (1) is a far simpler explanation, but the simpler explanation isn't always the best one.

No, (1) is the complicated version and implies a conspiracy of sorts. We've seen both SMM's and Melao's writing from exactly the same period. They are nothing alike. Melao appears mediocre in English. (1) implies that Melao is an expert speaker, but pretended otherwise for obscure reasons, seven years ago. Totally far fetched.