Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856039 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Check out Pedro's comments:

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/10/06/transexy-alex/

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/09/11/ours-is-the-dorian-gray-age/

No indention there. But I agree, Pedro is SMM. Based on the content he writes and the fashion of reasoning he uses. Maybe he copied the indention thing from mark simpson?

You mean the fact that everywhere he posts he is an arrogant hateful prick to all of the other posters did not give it away?   ;D  ;D  ;D

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
You mean the fact that everywhere he posts he is an arrogant hateful prick to all of the other posters did not give it away?   ;D  ;D  ;D

That only reinforced it :D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
One More Rep,

it seems that you may have startled Pedro/SMM right from the start when he found out you were gay but also practiced fighting.

Until this thread, he has never heard of such a thing:

Pedro Coderch wrote:
October 7, 2009 at 9:25 pm

This just goes to show that every rule has it’s excep­tion. I am an MMA enthu­si­ast and I’ve never heard of this guy before. Any­how, how many UFC, PRIDE, K-1, Afflic­tion, etc fight­ers are gay or cross dressers? I’m not aware of any. And before some­one claims that this is only so because they are in the closet, I won­der why, if this is the case, I’ve never met gay men who are into MMA. I mean, if there are tons of gay guys who love fight­ing, then yes, that argu­ment would make sense and there would be lots of gay fight­ers who hide their sex­ual ori­en­ta­tion because of fear of homo­pho­bia. How­ever, the fact that I’ve never encoun­tered any gay men who are into fight­ing tends to tell me that the rea­son why there aren’t any gay fight­ers we know of is not because they are in the closet, but because there are no gay fight­ers and the rea­son being that gay men have no inter­est in becom­ing fight­ers. Straight men are a lot more aggres­sive and dri­ven to dominance.….

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yes it appears to be from some test that he created himself and which is not accredited by any other society I've ever heard of.
So he creates a IQ test in which he would score higher than Mensa members---therefore declaring himself smarter than Mensa members---yet nobody has heard of him. Brilliant, he has to answer to no one but himself. Can anybody say Egocentric, Narcissistic, and bordering on supreme meglomania?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

holy shit i go away for the weekend and it grew 40 pages?!?1

somebody coles notes this bitch for me please and thank you.
b

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i've been here for 10 years, this is the only thread i can remember where i couldn't wait to see what is said next

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i've been here for 10 years, this is the only thread i can remember where i couldn't wait to see what is said next

E

Since Chaos formally invited Hindemburg to join this thread over email - the best is probably yet to come!   

BigCyp

• Getbig V

holy shit i go away for the weekend and it grew 40 pages?!?1

somebody coles notes this bitch for me please and thank you.

Ok here it goes:

So.............while the most important internet thread in history was going down, this 'guy' called noone was doing something more important. He then logs on and asks for someone to summarise the thread, instead of reading a few pages himself.

Bigcyp then replies pointing out that 'noone' should spend less time with his homeless boyfriends balls on his chin, ordering white chocolate spermacchiato's with rainbow sprinkles for two at starbucks, and more fucking time keeping tabs with whats going on at getfuckingbig.com!!!

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Since Chaos formally invited Hindemburg to join this thread over email - the best is probably yet to come!   
How long should I wait for a response  ??? What time is it in Brazil right now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

The great nation of Brazil has the same time zones as the US I think.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

I think they're 4 hours ahead of you.
:

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
How long should I wait for a response  ??? What time is it in Brazil right now?

2:11 pm (São Paulo, Brasília)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
2:11 pm

Maybe we should try to friend him via facebook and get him that way? 

chaos

• Getbig V
Ok I figure I wait until about 7pm my time 11pm his time, should be enough time to respond .
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok I figure I wait until about 7pm my time 11pm his time, should be enough time to respond .

Can you imagine the shit fit this dude will have if its not him? 

LOL. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

What are the consequences if this deadline is not met?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :)
a

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Maybe we should try to friend him via facebook and get him that way?  

Somebody who has a fake account could try it. But I'm sure he monitors this thread, so he'll know exactly why someone would want to befriend him now. And he'll almost certainly deny that he's SMM from this forum. It would be too detrimental for his reputation. But maybe he'll say something stupid that could link him to the SMM character, who knows?

But with his Facebook profile photo.. it's hard to deny a bodybuilding website membership :)

I still have to laugh about his educational background.. haha.. university of oxford hahahaha...the only thing he is, is a founder of a bullshit IQ society.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL! Imagine Hindemburg reading his monster thread where in the last forty pages, he's been called a pedo and all the cunts under the sun!

The poor bastard will swallow his bloody nunchukus!

;D  ;D  

If he appears here - and he claims its not him - then we need to demand he say who it it since SMM said he is a member of Hidembergs sigma society and passed the sigma test.  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
What would be the point of having your own iq test and then telling everyone about how you have one of the highest iq's ever and are one of the smartest people on the planet, but having zero academic accomplishments. ???

It's like bragging about how many kick ups you can do in soccer when you play in the park and then comparing yourself to Maradona and pele.

Yes i said soccer for the Americano's. Very gay. ;D

Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hm, this picture, there is no way in hell hindelburger looks like that with shirt off.no fucking way.

He seemed like he put on a few pounds.  could be

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
So he creates a IQ test in which he would score higher than Mensa members---therefore declaring himself smarter than Mensa members---yet nobody has heard of him. Brilliant, he has to answer to no one but himself. Can anybody say Egocentric, Narcissistic, and bordering on supreme meglomania?

Speaking of Narcissistic, where the hell is NarcissisticDeity? SMM claimed he sent his pic to NarcissisticDeity a while back. Anyone remember that?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
he basically talks about a period of time when he tried to be a martial arts fighter but since he is so fragile he was getting his bones broken left and right (literalily) during fights so he swtiched to "artistic" martial arts (i.e., the dancing and nunchachu stuff)

a

chaos

• Getbig V
What are the consequences if this deadline is not met?
Silence speaks volumes.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
He seemed like he put on a few pounds.  could be

All titty growth due to trans status.

That's a smile of freedom from the chains of self hate.
Trans Milkshake.