Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855864 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Is this the same guy?  Yes, no doubt.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Do we have a clear still of Hindemburg Melo?
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Is this the same guy?  Yes, no doubt.

Melo seems pretty normal body language wise in photo's.

SMM always comes across like a fucking lunatic.

Something seems off.
Trans Milkshake.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Melo seems pretty normal body language wise in photo's.

SMM always comes across like a fucking lunatic.

Something seems off.

The fairy dancing around with weapons seems younger and smaller/shorter.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The fairy dancing around with weapons seem younger and smaller.

Has Ron weighed in on this thread yet? 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Not to my knowledge. His mods have.
a

jwb

• Getbig V
I found the BMW stuff through his YouTube username so that is the same lead.

To the people saying he threatened to sue before his real name was mentioned you are missing the point. He threatened to sue as soon as his real pictures surfaced. He was still denying being Pedro at that point. Once Melao was brought forward he ramped up the legal threats yet didn't ever say he was not Melao or even say he knew that was Melao from his Sigma dealings

All he has done since then is bring in gimmicks to create doubt but his first response tells the story.

Btw, there is a picture of Melao with buildings outside the window which look remarkably like buildings in the San Conrado area of Rio where Sucky gave an address to Earl a few years ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whether its SMM or not - if this dude shows up he is going to get owned royally. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This video appears in Melo's youtube feed.   Didnt SMM say he had a 1998 BMW? 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
nah, hed show his face if that body were his i think.

this is very bizarre

that pic is not him, melao is using a fake photo of a muscular stud in his FB profile. Lol at the people who still refuse to accept he posts in getbig under the SMM handle.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Ron responded waaay back in the beginning.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mik1111

• Getbig III
One possibility could be that SMM is not Maelo, but he used maelo as part of his internet persona... he mimimcked himself as maelo, pretended to be exactly whatever that maelo guy was , short of saying his name... he never thought anyone would find out about maelo, so now that we found out about maelo and posted maelo's pics, he's scared that if maelo finds this thread, then MAELO CAN SUE SMM for fucking up his character.. lmao, how ironic would that be, SMM threatnin legal action and saying people are smearing his name, and then him getting sued by Maelo... that will be the perfect ending
makes sense to me...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that pic is not him, melao is using a fake photo of a muscular stud in his FB profile. Lol at the people who still refuse to accept he posts in getbig under the SMM handle.

What I don't get is that HimdenDOUCHE is trying to protray himself as some international genius and that is the profile pic he chooses?  

io856

To the people saying he threatened to sue before his real name was mentioned you are missing the point. He threatened to sue as soon as his real pictures surfaced. He was still denying being Pedro at that point. Once Melao was brought forward he ramped up the legal threats yet didn't ever say he was not Melao or even say he knew that was Melao from his Sigma dealings

All he has done since then is bring in gimmicks to create doubt but his first response tells the story.

Btw, there is a picture of Melao with buildings outside the window which look remarkably like buildings in the San Conrado area of Rio where Sucky gave an address to Earl a few years ago.
;D well then

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
What I don't get is that HimdenDOUCHE is trying to protray himself as some international genius and that is the profile pic he chooses?  

Something's very off with that guy... even if they're not the same person, both deserve to be owned into oblivion for the bullshit they're spewing.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth

This video here?

http://vimeo.com/1714908

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Something's very off with that guy... even if they're not the same person, both deserved to be owned into oblivion for they bullshit they're spewing.

Truth - that is why in some wierd way hope its not SMM but he shows up anyoway and gets owed royally and then we can locate the real SMM and own that fool as well. 

2 ownings for the price of one.   

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Just suppose for a minute that Bijou#1 turns out to be 1mr or any of the enthusiatice investigators and cybrblood hounds?
at nearly 110 pages its not alltogether clear just who is chicken and who is being fuked

c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This video here?

http://vimeo.com/1714908

Ok - TommyWishbone -

Laughing pic please for that? 

Dude is definately a twink. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Is this the same cat?  OK, Same guy- perhaps 8-10 years younger in the bottom pic.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Could this Melao character have legal grounds if it is proven that he had nothing to do with this?  I mean he is being accused of being a pedo, and having his images and videos plastered all over Getbig.  Could he sue if he is an innocent bystander?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Could this Melao character have legal grounds if it is proven that he had nothing to do with this?  I mean he is being accused of being a pedo, and having his images and videos plastered all over Getbig.  Could he sue if he is an innocent bystander?

No because what are they going to prove?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
No because what are they going to prove?
Slander.  Especially calling him a pedo and attributing all of SMM's sick quotes as Melao's (assuming they aren't the same person)  I think he would have footing.