Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855975 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
lots of gimmicks with 300 posts trying to muddy the waters in this thread

smm = pedro fact
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Why would someone leave if they are owned?  It doesn't matter how much abuse thats dished out. I wouldn't give people the satisfaction of leaving this site.

You don't leave this site after being here for 10 years.

You don't leave this after you've invested so much time and, most importantly, mental energy in weaving a mystical being that solely existed within the confines of this site.

He would identify himself as a god on this site.  Well, like that of a fallen god, far from the grace of Olympus, he now has to start over as a mere peasant.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I have seen the name Onlyme many times in threads relating to the way he was able to contribute to ownings, how would his input have been in this one? Also Squadfather?
Onlyme is the perfect example of a true Getbigger.  The guy was morbidly obese, and constantly took flack for it.  He didn't pussy out, he rolled with the punches and gave way more then he took.  He would have never been driven off of Getbig.  RIP Keith.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Now the chops are appearing. Well done.   ;D

That's a classic sign..

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You don't leave this site after being here for 10 years.

You don't leave this after you've invested so much time and, most importantly, mental energy in weaving a mystical being that solely existed within the confines of this site.

He would identify himself as a god on this site.  Well, like that of a fallen god, far from the grace of Olympus, he now has to start over as a mere peasant.

"1"
I have been here for eight.  It doesn't matter, If I were SMM, I would keep my same account and keep on posting.  The definition of a hall of fame owning, is to get the person to leave the site (or start a new account ala Dave)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I have seen the name Onlyme many times in threads relating to the way he was able to contribute to ownings, how would his input have been in this one? Also Squadfather?

Oh, Keith would have come unglued on this one. I know the big man is smiling down from somewhere right about now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Great shops guys! ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
We know SMM is Pedro, but is Pedro = Hindenberg Meloa ? Is there a consensus here ?
a

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

Onlyme? This is tough but I'll try on behalf of the big man.

hahahahahaa. you're fucked kid. who the fuck are you? i swear you need to see someone like doctor phil, you're as delusional as that cumdrum goodrum and apenis and thats really saying something. where i come from kid you had to put up or shutup and not talk constant shit on the internet boasting claims. the difference between you and me kid is that i've seen the world and been on top of the world while a loser like you have been stuck in mommas basment for too long. your mental state is disturbing. im a proud father and grandfather and if scum like you ever had to get close to my babies you'll see why even Sly once feared my strength . you ever come to vegas kid, call me up and i'll slap you the fuck around. you're fucked kid, you wont make it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

hahahahahaa. you're fucked kid. who the fuck are you? i swear you need to see someone like doctor phil, you're as delusional as that cumdrum goodrum and apenis and thats really saying something. where i come from kid you had to put up or shutup and not talk constant shit on the internet boasting claims. the difference between you and me kid is that i've seen the world and been on top of the world while a loser like you have been stuck in mommas basment for too long. your mental state is disturbing. im a proud father and grandfather and if scum like you ever had to get close to my babies you'll see why even Sly once feared my arms. you ever come to vegas kid, call me up and i'll slap you the fuck around. you're fucked kid, you wont make it.
A solid effort. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Question:  

Lets say you are Himbenberg Melao Jr. and you read Chaos' email and you come to this site.  You never heard of SMM before, never heard of Pedro Coderch, but now your photos and videos are plasted all over this site and bumping you up in the google search engine results.  You have been photo shopped into Silence of the Lambs  and other films and people think you are a pedo and half a fag.  Your little IQ test scam was revealed as well as your other bizarre claims of intelligence etc.  

What do you do?  

1.  Sign up and laugh along w everyone?  

2.  Ignore it?  

3.  Email site owner to pull the thread?  

4.  Help GB find the real real pedo SMM like OJ did?  

hhhhmmmm? ? ? ?  ? ? ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Question:  

Lets say you are Himbenberg Melao Jr. and you read Chaos' email and you come to this site.  You never heard of SMM before, never heard of Pedro Coderch, but now your photos and videos are plasted all over this site and bumping you up in the google search engine results.  You have been photo shopped into Silence of the Lambs  and other films and people think you are a pedo and half a fag.  Your little IQ test scam was revealed as well as your other bizarre claims of intelligence etc.  

What do you do?  

2.  Ignore it?  

hhhhmmmm? ? ? ?  ? ? ?
I would sue for slander. I think he would have a case too.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
A solid effort. 

I miss the big man (no homo). He would've been in fine form in this thread. A shame. One of the Legends of Owning

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I miss the big man (no homo). He would've been in fine form in this thread. A shame. One of the Legends of Owning
I'm sure he is better off. He has a front row seat, with no need for the refresh button.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV

hahahahahaa. you're fucked kid. who the fuck are you? i swear you need to see someone like doctor phil, you're as delusional as that cumdrum goodrum and apenis and thats really saying something. where i come from kid you had to put up or shutup and not talk constant shit on the internet boasting claims. the difference between you and me kid is that i've seen the world and been on top of the world while a loser like you have been stuck in mommas basment for too long. your mental state is disturbing. im a proud father and grandfather and if scum like you ever had to get close to my babies you'll see why even Sly once feared my arms. you ever come to vegas kid, call me up and i'll slap you the fuck around. you're fucked kid, you wont make it.

ha ha what the fuck?!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I would sue for slander. I think he would have a case too.

Why?  So far its been all conjecture no?  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
ha ha what the fuck?!

He was a champion arm wrestler and iirc he was in Over The Top with Sly. Might be wrong but I'm sure I remember reading that. He was a strong fucker though

He called Vince Goodrum 'cumdrum' and Adonis 'apenis'

You new?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Question:  

What do you do?  

2.  Ignore it?  

hhhhmmmm? ? ? ?  ? ? ?

5. I am SMM. So I use it as an opportunity to deny the connection.

It's a bad idea.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Why?  So far its been all conjecture no?  
Not if it turns out that this Melao character has no connection whatsoever to SMM.  He has been accused of being a pedo, has his name tied into SMM's quotes etc...  He has been e-mailed by Chaos etc..... I hope that they are the same person.  If not, then I think this is the perfect case of slander.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Question:  

What do you do?  

The pedo stuff may be grounds for legal action. The rest .. not! He is a fruitcake, based on his own self-presentation.

NN

A Professional

• Getbig IV
So the great idea is to ask SMM if he's SMM.   ::)

I'm sure he'll read this thread and play up not being able to speak english if he post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The pedo stuff may be grounds for legal action. The rest .. not! He is a fruitcake, based on his own self-presentation.

NN

What post accused him of pedo specifically?

From what i can tell - its all premised on whether he is the same guy or not.   

Army of One

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

NN

Without a doubt. No matter who he is, the goober featured in those videos is a true fruitcake and bottom twink with all the martial arts skills of a lemon tree.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V