Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855822 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
You have to shop one with SMM in Shutter Island.

LMAO!

slicksta

• Getbig II

el numero uno

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 ;D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=treatments+for+beastiality

I looked up a site to cure SMM

SMM there is still time to seek help for your beastiality of chickens.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Stop.   I'm hurting over here!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Holy fuck.   I'm about to bust a gut! 

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Guys that's not him. His twitter has a different pic. But of an equally ugly skinny fag

Army of One

• Getbig V
SMM in Leo's role before they fired him for being a skinny fag

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
 :)
"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/suckmymuscle

Yes, after ten years building a fairy tale on the internet, it's pretty obvious he wouldn't have a problem posting a pic of himself on a site like tweeter.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
SMM in Leo's role before they fired him for being a skinny fag

Hahaha this thread is better than that movie  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just got out of the shower but here is why I concluded SMM is Hidembitch.

SMM. Has never posted his real name, real business , real location, real profession, anything.     So  we could accuse him of anything and what would it matter?  any casual viewer to this site would never possibly connect SMM pedophilia t a real person amyone could possibly know, especially since TJE fake name he posts under Pedro Coderch is also a fake name.

NOW - with a person like himdemberg melao, world renowned chess master, founder of sigma society, world renowned high iq genius, international stock trader,  YouTube ninja master, there is a desperate need to defend that long created mystique and Internet legend.  

get it yet?   SMM equals himdemtwat and can't afford this fake Internet character to be destroyed.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
"I want him to suffer"
I want, I want, I want, waah!

There is no "He will suffer", this dude has gone from issuing threats, to "wanting" people to suffer. It shows his lack of control and a downward spiral...it's like the cockroach who has it's last gasp of air, before being flushes down the toilet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"I want him to suffer"
I want, I want, I want, waah!

There is no "He will suffer", this dude has gone from issuing threats, to "wanting" people to suffer. It shows his lack of control and a downward spiral...it's like the cockroach who has it's last gasp of air, before being flushes down the toilet.

agreed - we are dealing with probably a bi polar psychotic nut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mr. Melao's LinkedIn page has as one of its links [http://www.care.com/], a website that apparently helps one look for babysitters and nannies for children. This is rather scary, given, Melao's comments on here about throat fucking little girls ....

notice the pic he uses for linked in?    dude is sicko and probably a pedo.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I am not familiar with his work.

Please invite him to participate.

"1"
Dan Duchaine is banned from this board for a reason. "Inviting" him is like housing a serial rapist in a nunnery.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It's going to be hard going back to hating Adonis, 333, and some of you other assholes after all of this ends  :-[  (no homo)
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  This brutish-looking guido claims an IQ of 160, which would put him far above your average M.I.T professor(IQ 143) and in the same league as Darwin, Kepler, Kant and Maxwell in intelligence. Well, this is Ross' chance to prove it!!!!!! This problem was published in the Mensa journal and so far over 3,000 Mensans(average IQ 136) have unsuccessfully tried to solve it. This problem was presented to a group consisting of 200 M.I.T and CalTech physics and math professors(average IQ 143) and none could solve the problem. Estimates that 99.997% of the general population cannot solve it.

The problem has been solved by me and by two others I am aware of. Here is the problem:

A certain gear system consists of five concentric, superimposed discs: A, B, C, D and E, which are mounted on a solid platform, taken as a stationary reference. The discs have different sizes and spin at different speeds. All the discs spin at constant speed, some clockwise and some counter-clockwise. Each disc has a red dot on it's surface, and initially all these dots are not lined up. At a given moment, all the discs start spinning simultaneously, each at their own speed, without any contact between them. It takes 7 minutes for disc A, 13 minutes for disc B, 17 minutes for disc C, 19 minutes for disc D and 23 minutes for disc E to complete a full 360 degree spin. After a certain time, all discs were aligned, disc A being in the same position it was 2 minutes after it started spinning, disc B being in the same position it was 3 minutes after it started spinning, disc C being in the same position it was 4 minutes after it started spinning, disc D being in the same position it was 7 minutes after it started to spin and disc E being in the same position it was 9 minutes after it started to spin. How much time elapsed from the moment the discs started to spin until the discs reached that configuration for the first time?

Out of 200 M.I.T math professors none was able to solve this problem, but since Ross has an IQ over a full standard deviation above your typical MIT professor, he should be able to solve it. An IQ of 160 or higher is required to solve this problem. If Ross doesen't publish his answer I will publish it in 5 days.

If there are other Getbiggers out there who can solve this problem, I am asking you not to publish it because I don't want Ross to have any excuses for why he diidn't solve it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S - Ross, don't even try Googling for the answer becuse it is not there. Only three people in the World have solved this problem so far.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352658.125

Now who the fuck on earth could possibly post this other than this Hindemburg guy? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's going to be hard going back to hating Adonis, 333, and some of you other assholes after all of this ends  :-[  (no homo)

Thanks bro.  I don't hate anyone.  After perusing SMM posts though - he deserves this.   Kow I bust balls, but this sick freak insulted everyone.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Just because only three people have solved this problem doesen't mean that they are the three most intelligent, idiot. In fact, there are ten people out of every million capable of solving this problem. But the average IQ of Humanity is not 100 but 87, so actually one out of fourteen millions. So there are about 500 people in the World who can solve this problem. I am one of them. You are obviously not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352658.175