Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855997 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

What has level of education got to do with intelligence? Bobby Fischer had an IQ of 190 and was a high school drop out. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and became a billionaire without any degrees. Ramanujah created beautiful maths without any formal education, etc

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352658.175

Quote from: Ross Erstling on October 26, 2010, 08:06:32 AM
Do you understand that an IQ test measures VARIOUS aspects of COGNITIVE FUNCTION?  You are a fool...LOL!  

In addition, you seem unable to comprehend the difference between performance IQ, verbal IQ, and FS IQ.

No, IQ tests measure a general facor of intelligence, and the different batteries only use different mechanisms to measure it. Smart people tend to be smart overral and dumb people tend to be dumb overral. A verbal analogies test and a number sequence test both measure the same ability to think, which is the basis of intelligence. Just because one uses a verbal item and the other a mathematical one makes no difference to this.  A great writer like Hemingway and a great mathematician like Gauss were overral much smarter at everything than average people. A top medical surgeon is overral much smarter than an average person, and so on. Show me a Harvard math professor who is only brilliant at math and a complete moron at everything else. There isn't, because understanding math on the level necessary to becoming a Harvard math professor requires you to be able to understand a level of complexity that translates into understanding other complex things, like how an engine works, the grammar of foreign languages and how the financial World works(as examples).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, it was originally posted in Melao's Sigma Test and then posted in the Mensa Journal recently. And yes, believe it or not, only three people have solved it. Even people who got scores above 170 on the Sigma Test and solved questions with an even harder level of complexitygot this question wrong. The oinly reason why you even discovered this is because I gave you the name Petri Widsten. In other case, you wouldn't have found it out. And yes, Petri Widsten presented this question to 200 doctorates from top American universities and none was able to solve it. How am I lying?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Still waiting for the coup de grace. :o

It is pretty dire straits when even Ross Erstling has more of a clue than you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
AnYone remember the movie "the princess bride"?..with Cary Elwes ? When he's paralyzed laying in bed, and he trying to talk his opponent out of a duel, by describing a, duel "to the pain"...as horrific a can be, in hopes of scaring the guy off, because he knows he can do jack shit if the guy follows through with it .

That's what Suckys doing....tryin to bluff

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Exactly...that's all he's got and all he ever had...
H

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
AnYone remember the movie "the princess bride"?..with Cary Elwes ? When he's paralyzed laying in bed, and he trying to talk his opponent out of a duel, by describing a, duel "to the pain"...as horrific a can be, in hopes of scaring the guy off, because he knows he can do jack shit if the guy follows through with it .

One of my favorite movies---"The to the pain" scene was funny, because dude couldn't fight at the time...

That's SMM's new motto, "To The Pain"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

HAHA thats exactly it...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

www.evil-unveiled.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
HAHA thats exactly it...

I find it amusing that this self professed monster is actually a feeble little turd.

if I saw him in real life I would grab him by the throat ....smash his head against the wall....and throw him down a flight of stairs...and he would be helpless to do anytHing to stop my pummeling him.

You reading that....you weak little bitch ? ?  :D  hahahahaaaa

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I find it amusing that this self professed monster is actually a feeble little turd.

if I saw him in real life I would grab him by the throat ....smash his head against the wall....and throw him down a flight of stairs...and he would be helpless to do anytHing to stop my pummeling him.

You reading that....you weak little bitch ? ?  :D  hahahahaaaa

a

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
and to think, some said this board would wither & die without gh15....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

LOLOL.....and then I would ram his nunchuks up his ass until
 he turned into a homo  :D

We know he's reading this, so let's talk shit about him and laugh as he seethes with anger, because you know he's just dying to reply  ;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
to the moderator - "princess"

you have mentioned over and over about how SMM is concerned about the twitter pic and not the Maleo pics.

that twitter pic conversation lasted all of 1 or 2 pages and everyone forgot about it. since then, 100 or so pages after that pic, it has all been about hindemburg maleo. Think for a second - don't you think if you were SMM that you would have the biggest smile on your face that the thread had derailed 100pages after that twitter pic was posted? that everyone forgot about it and was focusing on a new name, that being: hindemburg maleo.

Do you REALLY think he is making threats so LOOONG after that one small twitter post about his identity being revealed if he wasn't maleo?

forget that twitter pic. it is in ancient conversation until you bring it up.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
  I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated,

SUCKMYMUSCLE MY MUSCLE SUCKS

he has just ADMITTED...

first bold = private info HAS been posted

second bold = his identity has been disclosed

third bold = again, private info has been posted

jwb

• Getbig V
he has just ADMITTED...

Agreed.

Since Sucky has mentioned Melao by name as the guy who runs the outfit where Sucky aced his IQ test it stands to reason that if we posted Melao's pics and they were different people Sucky would have simply said "hey, I know that guy he runs the Sigma society." instead he freaked out and started talking law suits.

io856

he has just ADMITTED...

Thanks for clearing that up!

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LOLOL.....and then I would ram his nunchuks up his ass until
 he turned into a homo  :D

No you wouldn't. He's a 6'4 close to 300lbs of solid muscle Delta Force kyokushinkai ninja blackbelt uber Mensa level genius. You'd only get those nunchukus up there if HE allowed you to get them up there  ;).

I'm actually still catching up. So these Pedro and Hindemburg characters are the same people?

jwb

• Getbig V
No you wouldn't. He's a 6'4 close to 300lbs of solid muscle Delta Force kyokushinkai ninja blackbelt uber Mensa level genius. You'd only get those nunchukus up there if HE allowed you to get them up there  ;).

I'm actually still catching up. So these Pedro and Hindemburg characters are the same people?
Hindy is real. Pedro and sucky were his handles online.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hindy is real. Pedro and sucky were his handles online.

Got it - thanks!

slicksta

• Getbig II
 :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Simpleton wanker. We've been arguing back and forth on this for pages and pages.

The only evidence that HMJr = SMM = Pedro Coderch is that they share some of the same marginal interests. In other words, conjecture.

You guys have become totally invested in SMM being HMJr.

It would be such a perfect owning if he was- therefore he has to be!

We've got pictures and photoshops- therefore he has to be!

If anything SMM's legal threats imply that there is a real person named Pedro Coderch out there and he's really worried about his identity being connected with pedophilia charges.
"Will the real pedo please step forward?"

jwb

• Getbig V
Simpleton wanker. We've been arguing back and forth on this for pages and pages.

The only evidence that HMJr = SMM = Pedro Coderch is that they share some of the same marginal interests. In other words, conjecture.

If anything SMM's legal threats imply that there is a real person named Pedro Coderch out there and he's really worried about his identity being connected with pedophilia charges.
Are you kidding?

There are dozens of comments by sucky that scream him being Melao.

If they are different people then Sucky has stolen Melao's identity pretty much since he states so many interests and achievements that Melao has. Everything from chess ratings to being a Sharapova fanboy to living in Rio from 2008-2010 plus loads more. If they are different people then a 260lb delta force stud is stalking a nerdy chess master around Brasil.

Melao is all over the web but he has been careful to not link his real name to bodybuilding. However, he made the mistake of posting a shirtless pic as his Facebook profile pic with flexing abs. Whether the pic is him is highly debatable but it shows Melao as being vain and not as straighty 180 as he tries to project.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
there is also the possibility that SMM's latest posts about "being revealed" and wanting to sue because of it, are his game plan.

im thinking, "really?" SMM would just admit it like that to all of us that somewhere in this thread are his ACTUAL details?

its not a wild imagination at all that by posting his latest posts to the tune of "you got me" keeps us FOCUSED only on Maleo and his pics so that we don't further investigate anything further: his REAL identity....and yes, right now he may be laughing at us all!
...SO FOR FUCKS SAKE ADONIS......DROP THE BOMB AND END THIS SHIT!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

this is now becoming more painful than a gh15 promise and it could backfire on you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Its a little more than "share some of the same interests"...these interests are pretty damn eclectic...and VERRRRRRY specific...not like they both "like the Cowboys"   ::)

Do I think it is? Maybe, maybe not...who really cares at this point.

The cats out of the bag with this retard

jwb

• Getbig V
there is also the possibility that SMM's latest posts about "being revealed" and wanting to sue because of it are his game plan.

im thinking, "really?" SMM would just admit it like that to all of us that somewhere in this thread are his ACTUAL details?

its not a wild imagination at all that by posting his latest posts to the tune of "you got me" keeps us FOCUSED only on Maleo and his pics so that we don't further investigate anything further - his REAL identity....and yes, right now he may be laughing at us all...SO FOR FUCKS SAKE ADONIS......DROP THE BOMB AND END THIS SHIT!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

this is now becoming more painful than a gh15 promise and it could backfire on you.
His actual details are in this thread that is why he is freaking out.