Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848210 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Just like there was no fight

:'( :'(

Turned out even better than a fight...SMM owned into year 2050

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"From his writings we see that he always searches for the superlative: top special forces, top computers, top bodybuilders, top fighters, top lawyers, everything to the max, no moderation and no compromise. At some point while living in Brazil as a young man, he searches for other people of his kind, which is to say intelligent people and he stumbles upon the Sigma Test:  the Brazilian High-IQ determinant which was created in 2001. He takes the test, passes and by extension is introduced to Hindemburg Melao Jr.

In HMJr, young Pedro (for there is an age difference between them) has found that which he thinks is the ultimate superlative. HMJr is super smart, and also very wealthy which for a materialist like Pedro is one of the very few measures of a man. Thusly, Pedro looks up to and is influenced by HMJr."

But wouldn't this mean that not only did SMM find an alter ego/fake idenity, but the person he found Hindenberger, actually looks similar to the real Pedro aka SMM? That seems very unlikely.

Do I have this right?
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"From his writings we see that he always searches for the superlative: top special forces, top computers, top bodybuilders, top fighters, top lawyers, everything to the max, no moderation and no compromise. At some point while living in Brazil as a young man, he searches for other people of his kind, which is to say intelligent people and he stumbles upon the Sigma Test:  the Brazilian High-IQ determinant which was created in 2001. He takes the test, passes and by extension is introduced to Hindemburg Melao Jr.

In HMJr, young Pedro (for there is an age difference between them) has found that which he thinks is the ultimate superlative. HMJr is super smart, and also very wealthy which for a materialist like Pedro is one of the very few measures of a man. Thusly, Pedro looks up to and is influenced by HMJr."

But wouldn't this mean that not only did SMM find an alter ego/fake idenity, but the person he found Hindenberger, actually looks similar to the real Pedro aka SMM? That seems very unlikely.

Do I have this right?

both in brazil - both martial arts fans, both insane, etc etc etc  

w8m8

Lol.....if they only knew, huh. ;)

still no reply from your mail ?

think it went to the junk folder ?

???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Healthy Interest in Nambla Videos  ;)

whats sick about it? just because some aging boomer christian breeder thinks something is sick, doesnt make it so
boylove is about love mostly, not sex
DanieIGIover in reply to Jessizh (Show the comment) 6 months ago 20  
And yet, you mention the abs, muscles and ejaculation of teenage boys. What has this got to do with love? These are purely PHYSICAL and and not intellectual or emotional characteristics and thus related to sexual arousal. Stop lying. You want a 17 year-old boy to make you his bitch, don't you? How pathetic for a middle-aged man to want to service a boy young enough to be his son.
PCoderch in reply to DanieIGIover 5 months ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Healthy Interest in Nambla Videos  ;)

whats sick about it? just because some aging boomer christian breeder thinks something is sick, doesnt make it so
boylove is about love mostly, not sex
DanieIGIover in reply to Jessizh (Show the comment) 6 months ago 20  
And yet, you mention the abs, muscles and ejaculation of teenage boys. What has this got to do with love? These are purely PHYSICAL and and not intellectual or emotional characteristics and thus related to sexual arousal. Stop lying. You want a 17 year-old boy to make you his bitch, don't you? How pathetic for a middle-aged man to want to service a boy young enough to be his son.
PCoderch in reply to DanieIGIover 5 months ago

bbbboooommmmmmm

The dam has broken!!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
This is spinning out o control, guys.

Shut it down, Ron!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
still no reply from your mail ?

think it went to the junk folder ?

???
I've sent 4 emails, 2 yesterday and 2 today ....no replies. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.colombospace.com/Youtube/dPT30E_VOPA

PCoderch12/17/2011 6:47 AM

Sean Connery as a young man was probably the most attractive man ever. He wasn't the most beautiful or the one with the best physique, but he had a face that was beautiful but at the same time manly. This is contrary to Hollywood pretty boys, who are beautiful in the way a woman is beautiful. Sean Connery had a face that was beautiful but at the same time undoubtedly the face of a man, and he combined this with incredible presence and charm. There will never be a leading man like him again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Am I the only one to notice how incredibly pretty Grubby is? More beautiful than most girls.
PCoderch 3 years ago

No, Grubby is really beautiful. I want to kiss his sweet lips and then put my penis inside his anal cavity.
PCoderch in reply to SmokeIsDaMan (Show the comment) 3 years ago

I want to lick his jizzum from his ball sack hair, and then make out with him slowly and tenderly...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Am I the only one to notice how incredibly pretty Grubby is? More beautiful than most girls.
PCoderch 3 years ago

grubby's a boy...
tbkColiss in reply to PCoderch 2 years ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
PCoderch 3 years ago

No, Grubby is really beautiful. I want to kiss his sweet lips and then put my penis inside his anal cavity.

I want to lick his jizzum from his ball sack hair, and then make out with him slowly and tenderly...

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THAT LAWSUIT FILED?  

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
PCoderch 3 years ago

Grubby the Wc3 now Sc2 progamer?

This thread has officially crossed the limits.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
This is literally the epitome of brutal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Yeah? What else?
SmokeIsDaMan in reply to PCoderch 3 years ago

Nothing. That is pretty much it.

Are you certain of such a statement?

Yes, I'm pretty sure.

I don't think so. Please, prove it to me.

Yes, I'm pretty sure.

I don't think so. Please, prove it to me.

Since it is MY desire, then I have nothing to prove.
PCoderch in reply to SmokeIsDaMan 3 years ago

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
PCoderch 3 years ago

The serpent is laying its eggs..

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?v=9-cOe6AxtdE&page=1

Definately looks like HMjr w this discussion.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Everyone in this organization should be in jail for life.
darthspeaks 6 months ago

w8m8

I've sent 4 emails, 2 yesterday and 2 today ....no replies. :(

dammit  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I remebered the first thing that crossed my mind when I first saw Michaelangelo's David years ago: no one is this beautiful. He is the most beautiful human being i've ever seen. Now, I've been to Italy and I know that Italian boys are unusually beautiful, being mostly tall, with athletic bodies and the prettiest faces you'll ever see, but David is too pretty to be believable as real.
PCoderch 4 years ago

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
He's not the Hindenburg guy...he's taking his assets and attributing them to himself....the same way he used Dolph Lundgren as an example of his physical stature. And that other guy who was a special forces douche and a lawyer.

If he could get away with it, he would ape Bill Gates and say he's behind  Microsoft

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Like I said in my post, boys in Italy are usually beautiful, but David is simply way, way too pretty to be believable as real. The beauty is too much. I don't know if it's true, but I read in several different sources that the boy who posed for the David statue had several male lovers, and that there were many men who fell in love with him and would give him gifts.
PCoderch in reply to procione (Show the comment) 4 years ago

noc

• Getbig IV
This 'mans' love for the cock knows no bounds.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Excellent post. What I read is that the boy who posed for David made love to many men. Whether it's true or not I don't know. To be honest with you, I don't know if I would like to be as beautiful as David. Being beautiful is nice, but being THAT pretty attracts too much envy from people. But anyway, you're right: if I could could, I would look at him all day. Such supreme beauty...
PCoderch
in reply to procione (Show the comment) 4 years ago