Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855935 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Who should get the most credit for this owning?  Sure, One started the thread by challenging SMM to a fight, but many others have done some fabulous detective work along the way.  Adonis, 3338666(whatever), Lumberjack etc... have all contributed.  Even mods have taken a stab at this pedo (princess L)  Who get the ultimate credit for this owning?

I think Pedro himself deserves the most credit!

:

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
OneMoreRep should get the credit he started the ball rolling , everything subsequent is because of him

x2

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
OneMoreRep should get the credit he started the ball rolling , everything subsequent is because of him
x3  You are the "father figure" of this thread One!  :-*

che

• Getbig V
Who should get the most credit for this owning?

One More Rep ,no doubt .

Ron Avidan a  close second.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Royce is too physically weak. That is his problem. Jiu-jitsu does allow you to defeat stronger and larger opponents than yourself, but when the difference is too great, then it is hard even for a jiu-jitsu master.

Lol...this looks like an obese homosexual man raping a little boy. What a ridiculous size difference.

http://www.panageos.es/videos/graices_3157/royce-gracie-vs-akebono_105747.html

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
One More Rep ,no doubt .

Ron Avidan a  close second.
We are all still waiting for real pussy pics of the wifey  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
x3  You are the "father figure" of this thread One!  :-*

Thank you.

That said, there are many key players behind the scenes that have purposely chosen to not participate in this thread for various reasons. 

Thank you all for your fine work.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thank you.

That said, there are many key players behind the scenes that have purposely chosen to not participate in this thread for various reasons. 

Thank you all for your fine work.

"1"

You definately are tip of the spear in this one. 

Ron must be laughing so hard watching this unfold.     

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

You definately are tip of the spear in this one. 

Ron must be laughing so hard watching this unfold.     

Ron's gotta be so fucking sick of SMM whining and complaining all the time wanting threads to be deleted and whatnot.
from incomplete data

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :D

If this guy can't make Ellen straight, then no male can!

PCoderch 4 months ago

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Ron's gotta be so fucking sick of SMM whining and complaining all the time wanting threads to be deleted and whatnot.
Ron partly has himself to blame.  Who in they're right mind would make that psycho a mod?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do it TA! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Could someone be so kind as to explain the " Guinho Piupiu " connection that just emerged a page back? It's hard enough keeping track of Melao / SMM / Pedro the Pedo as is!!!

That is another alias this nut goes under. 

Who the hell in Brazil ever names their kid "Himdenberg"? 

Does this look like a "Himdenberg" to you? 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Well, you see, Ron is a very nice guy.  He has a great attitude about things and is very understanding when it comes to accomodating all members within his site.

What you don't want to do is get Ron angry..

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ron knows how to handle internet tough guys.

"1"

mik1111

• Getbig III
Could someone be so kind as to explain the " Guinho Piupiu " connection that just emerged a page back? It's hard enough keeping track of Melao / SMM / Pedro the Pedo as is!!!

smm stated that einstein had figured the rubik cube, then someone told him he the cube was invented after einstein died.
i saw the very same thing in the sigma society web page.
there melao says one guy - ricardo gerber - had informed him wrongly(in an correction/update) of this.

searching for ricardo gerber in google you go to sigma wher you get the pics of a bodybuilder.
 what do you think?? 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

That pictures gets me every time! hahahahhahahah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
smm stated that einstein had figured the rubik cube, then someone told him he the cube was invented after einstein died.
i saw the very same thing in the sigma society web page.
there melao says one guy - ricardo gerber - had informed him wrongly(in an correction/update) of this.

searching for ricardo gerber in google you go to sigma wher you get the pics of a bodybuilder.
 what do you think?? 8)

Wait so ricardo gerber is SMM? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But based on this, SMM = Melao since both said they were informed that the cube was invented after Einstein died. In other words, this is another correlation between the two, whoever Gerber ends up being.

http://pipl.com/search/?q=Ricardo+L+Gerber&l=Florian%C3%B3polis%2C+BR&sloc=BR%7CNone%7CFlorian%C3%B3polis&fage=&savef=1&in=46

Strange 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
But based on this, SMM = Melao since both said they were informed that the cube was invented after Einstein died. In other words, this is another correlation between the two, whoever Gerber ends up being.
Could be SMM using Melao for knowledge.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hindemburg Melao Video with Comments Translated:

this guy is a mentally ill person who does everything to look smart. Look what the idiot in pos own Sitte: Hey girls, in order ta a good sex and have a child have a smart, got good genes .. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .. IDIOT

joseraysouza 10 months ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is incredible :o

WTF is going on ? ? ? ?

Geeezzz  - talk about twists and turns! 

mik1111

• Getbig III
Wait so ricardo gerber is SMM? 
that is what i think.
first because of the large difference in the e persona of the two of them.
second the english.
third one of them looks like a bb the other does not(yes it would add much to the comedic effect if smm were a twink)

the influence of melao and smm is undeniable, the deleting of the wiki page is weird, but to me it makes much more sense to be this way...
there are a lot of characters in the high iq societies... they share plenty of interests

send your hounds to the facebook accounts and see what you find ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's right. This new info fits into either [SMM = Melao] or [SMM = scary stalker mimicking Melao to a tee] hypotheses. In other words, it doesn't seem like SMM = this new dude that's been brought up. And, since we already have a bunch of correlations making [SMM = Melao] probably the right answer, nothing has changed.

I can't believe I'm thinking about this dumb shit so much, lol, but it is fun.

Those pics look old though.   Dude has to be at least 50 now based on these photos.  

If himdenberg is not SMM - he probabaly should know he has a pedo in his society!  

maybe that is why SMM was so protective over being called a pedo?   He knew maybe if melo found out he was a pedo it would destroy the sigma society?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that is what i think.
first because of the large difference in the e persona of the two of them.
second the english.
third one of them looks like a bb the other does not(yes it would add much to the comedic effect if smm were a twink)

the influence of melao and smm is undeniable, the deleting of the wiki page is weird, but to me it makes much more sense to be this way...
there are a lot of characters in the high iq societies... they share plenty of interests

send your hounds to the facebook accounts and see what you find ;D

Gerber Ricardo Luis, Brazil, composer, lawyer, bodybuilder.

Questions accepted in Portuguese, Spanish and English. Responds in Portuguese

WOW - NO WONDER THIS FREAK IS PETRIFIED OF THIS GETTING OUT!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
That is another alias this nut goes under. 

Who the hell in Brazil ever names their kid "Himdenberg"? 

Does this look like a "Himdenberg" to you? 

Or google "Melao Qi" and ask that fine fellow...