Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855954 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He is currently deleting his YouTube comments as fast as possible. I'm seeing it almost in real time. 

just google "pcorderch" and YouTube and see what happens. 

We are coming for you PEDO freak!   

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I wonder if he'd fight OMR now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder if he'd fight OMR now?

LOL.   From the. Looks of it - this nut posts from a group home or something.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
He is currently deleting his YouTube comments as fast as possible. I'm seeing it almost in real time. 

just google "pcorderch" and YouTube and see what happens. 

We are coming for you PEDO freak!   

ok so he are 200% sure smm is that fag  pedro "i french kissed my boyfriend when i was a teen but no sodomy" corderch

TWISTER

• Getbig II
fuck phones, im thinking about going there personally and give him the spaking of his life, everything recorded and posted in youtube of course

seriously, i would punch him as many times as there are handles here who ask me to

go for it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ok so he are 200% sure smm is that fag  pedro "i french kissed my boyfriend when i was a teen but no sodomy" corderch

I would bet my life on the fact that SMM is pcoderch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

What a charmer you are. I bet you have guys drooling at your feet...

PCoderch in reply to Russ4108083528 (Show the comment) 3 years ago 2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?v=8gpejqElg9I

Ok I definitely think SMM is this hindemTWAT character. 

both are totally delusional and into this space stuff and telescopes, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?gl=UG&page=2&hl=en-GB&v=IfbOyw3CT6A

?v=2Ok-ANnAGWc&page=1

?v=PbMWNvECHKw&page=1

we have a freaking nut on our hands w SMM. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
god damn, SSM is getting raped anally, and then pink socked... over and over again...

Just brutal.

I only post on occasion nowadays, but this is good stuff...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
    PCoderch says:
January 11, 2011 at 5:53 am
Would I date a female MMA fighter? Yes, but only if she wanted to beat me up during sex. I would not and could not have it any other way. Lmao. But now seriously, a relationship between a weak nerdy guy and a female fighter wouldn’t work, because npt pnly are women not attracted to weak nerdy men, but also because, no matter what they say, women deep down always want the man to be the dominant one in the relationship which is why female fighters usually have fighters as boyfriends.

http://mmafightvideolinks.psdfestival.com/2011/01/female-mma-fighters-date-yes-or-women-hunting-appointed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
    PCoderch says:
January 11, 2011 at 5:53 am
Would I date a female MMA fighter? Yes, but only if she wanted to beat me up during sex. I would not and could not have it any other way. Lmao. But now seriously, a relationship between a weak nerdy guy and a female fighter wouldn’t work, because npt pnly are women not attracted to weak nerdy men, but also because, no matter what they say, women deep down always want the man to be the dominant one in the relationship which is why female fighters usually have fighters as boyfriends.

http://mmafightvideolinks.psdfestival.com/2011/01/female-mma-fighters-date-yes-or-women-hunting-appointed

ROFLMAO@the admittance of being weak and nerdy.  A far cry from our Delta Force Lion!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
PCoderch on October 5th, 2009 at 4:17 am
bones in positions …
bones in positions that give their muscles much better laverage, more than doubling the strengh of the muscles. Remember that strengh is also affected by laverage. A tall man with the same biceps mass as a short man can barbell curl more weight because his arms are longer. The gorilla muscles are positioned in the bones to maximize laverage, whilst Humans muscles are positioned for dexterity and fine motor coordination, making them much weaker than they potentially could be. Hope this has helped
PCoderch on October 5th, 2009 at 4:17 am
The contractile …

http://www.mgorilla.com/silverback-gorilla/silverback-gorilla-breaking-banana-tree

The contractile strengh of the sarcomere is the same for all species. So a pound of Human and gorilla muscle are equally strong. But gorillas have the upper body strengh of 20 Humans because they have 3 times more overral musle than Humans, and 80% of their muscle is in their torso compared to 25% for Humans, meaning that they have 8 times more muscle in the torso than Humans. This means they should be only 8 times stronger, right? Wrong because their musles attach to the tendons in the
-

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
This is like a case on Unsolved Mysteries LOL.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As an aside, if "the serpent," "nuclear strike," or what have you that's yet to be released has any bearing on the legal status of Melao (especially if it has anything to do with touching kids), it'd be best to drop the bomb before he can engage in any more maneuvers (deleting posts, etc.).

He is furiously deleting posts on YouTube AS WE SPEAK! 

I am following this freak by the minute and the. YouTube posts he posted in are getting deleted as we speak.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
?v=Wrf39VEMGCA&page=1

Adria is so hot. I want to have sex with her so badly. Is this one of the benefits you get if you convert to Origin?

PCoderch 4 years ago 3

She is really just a few months old. Underage!

Vash6the6Stampede in reply to PCoderch (Show the comment) 4 years ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I have come across thousands of demented posts by nut.

?v=Wrf39VEMGCA&page=1

Adria is so hot. I want to have sex with her so badly. Is this one of the benefits you get if you convert to Origin?

PCoderch 4 years ago 3

She is really just a few months old. Underage!

Vash6the6Stampede in reply to PCoderch (Show the comment) 4 years ago

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
True Adonis: where is this "bombshell" that you have been promising? Or are you just trying to get attention?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
True Adonis: where is this "bombshell" that you have been promising? Or are you just trying to get attention?

You have not seen enough so far?  SMM ipbelongs in jail! 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO@the admittance of being weak and nerdy.  A far cry from our Delta Force Lion!

so SMM admited being weak and nerdy, guess who also share those charachteristics...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so SMM admited being weak and nerdy, guess who also share those charachteristics...

Looks like am altar boy.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
god damn, SSM is getting raped anally, and then pink socked... over and over again...

Just brutal.

I only post on occasion nowadays, but this is good stuff...

Haven ,same here bro. I just lurk now and then but something made the spidey sense tell me to come over to Getbig. Fucking Ultra Classic going on here this week.

SuckMyMuscle has been on my shit list ever since he bragged about ultimate fighting with dogs and Bears  :-X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
You guys should post the link to this thread in every other forum where SMM has been posting. I'd gladly help but I'm using a phone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Relax, those of s in the infantry are doing the ground work first.    Much more to come.