Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856051 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Just checking my new avi

Hakuna Katana: The Lying King.....Hahahahahahahah aha fucking hell.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Um burro. Apenas alguém sem bom senso acha que pode alimentar todos os pobres do mundo e pior, achar que comprar comida e dar aos pobres é uma solução permanente para o problema - porque você alimenta os pobres e algumas horas depois eles já estão com fome de novo. lol.......

PCoderch in reply to AteuAnticristo 2 years ago

________________________ _________

A donkey. Only someone with common sense think you can feed all the world's poor and worse, find that buy food and give to the poor is a permanent solution to the problem - because you feed the poor and a few hours later they are hungry again

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Beautiful.

PCoderch 3 years ago

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sigma Society ::. QIs de Celebridades
www.sigmasociety.com/qi/sigma_qi.asp - Translate this page

O QI de um gorila chamado "Koko" foi estimado entre 65 e 95 <http://www.gorilla.org/> Um artigo de Grady ..... Hindemburg Melão Jr.: 225. De acordo com ...

________________________ ________________

Can anyone open this ? ? ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's there. There is no group of humans who are more humiliated than gay men. After all, 90% of all insults are suggestions that the ofendidio is a homosexual who likes to commit homosexual acts. I'm very sorry for the gay boys, because they will have very difficult life.

http://www.panageos.es/videos/cidones_3149/briga-clodovil-x-cida-diogo-na-integra_37912.html

________________________ _________________

lol 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
 It is amazing your hatred for me and how anxious and eager you are to seek internet revenge against me using Ron as prop. Even if Ron demoded me, which is unlikely since I haven't broken any moderator rules, I wouldn't go anywhere. I have been posting here before you and will continue to post long after you are gone. This is my board. I am not going anywhere. And even lots of guys who claim to hate me would miss me if I were gone. You think I need being a moderator for my self-esteem? I don't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So you're saying it's ok for moderators to call posters "turds" and "retards". Not cool, Ron. This is why your boards have gone down the toilet, and why no pro posts here anymore. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uma história quase verídica!
www.caissacafe.com.br/.../72-uma-historia-quase-... - Translate this page
2 jan. 2010 – ... em Sáb, 02 de Janeiro de 2010 17:34 Escrito por Hindemburg Melão Jr ... uma disputa que pudesse confirmar a habilidade do gorila.

http://www.caissacafe.com.br/artigos/72-uma-historia-quase-veridica.html

________________________ ________________

Link just went dead! 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
135 pages..??  

135??

MrLean

• Getbig II
It's there. There is no group of humans who are more humiliated than gay men. After all, 90% of all insults are suggestions that the ofendidio is a homosexual who likes to commit homosexual acts. I'm very sorry for the gay boys, because they will have very difficult life.

http://www.panageos.es/videos/cidones_3149/briga-clodovil-x-cida-diogo-na-integra_37912.html

lol 

HOLY SHIT

He has some serious serious issues with his own sexuality

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Author PCoderch (2 years)
You are right. Even Humans have very little bodyfat compared to other animals. And I once read this story of an angry powerflifter who killed a pit bull with his bare hands. Now, if Humans, the weakest of primates by far can bench press in excess of 800 lbs and deadlift 1,000 lbs, then imagine the strengh of a gorilla, which is 12 to 15 times greater than the World's strongest Human!

http://www.tvclip.biz/video/QMeWo9SVYD0/bear-vs-gorilla.html

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i think i found SMM's new gimmick here:

1) he had a complete meltdown when i told him "go out fat boy"

2) notice he indented one of his paragraphs  ;D

Of course I can go out.  My god, do you all really believe the Mighty Thoth doesn't know that?  

But you amatuers seem to forget one thing, going out costs money, and money is NOT to be spent on fucking.  No, I'll let you fools get caught up in that game.  

You see, I have a brain that can seduce any woman on this planet.  Problem is, I just need them to be ready and set in the right environment for it.  They're obviously not going to be when you run across them on their favorite cross knitting forum or on facebook we're they have an image to maintain because that's were they actually know a lot of people at from the real world.  Sure, you can get pussy on Facebook, but they're not always going to be in the mood there.

When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

If you really believe only "fat guys" or "losers" play these dating sites, well...just keep thinking that.  Because your seriously missing out.  And look at the money you save.  All these chicks want to do is want a break in their bored lives.  They create a profile, want you to talk to them all day, prove to them your worthy, then before the nights over with, your meeting them at their house.  I'm serious, it's really that easy.  Most of them are doing this while their husbands or boyfriends are away.  Or because their bored at the office and want someone to fuck them while they go to lunch.  This is what these dating sites are.

I'll leave all that money spending, going to clubs to compete with 100's of other douche bags up to you all that think dating sites is for the "ugly" haha.  Whatever.  In the meantime, I'll spend my day at the office or home chatting up some horny females that are ready to fuck.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i think i found SMM's new gimmick here:

1) he had a complete meltdown when i told him "go out fat boy"

2) notice he indented one of his paragraphs  ;D

Definately a gimmick of his.   Dude talks about mythology, etc. 

Good find! 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Ok, so we've established that OMRB is clinically crazy.  The thought of split personalities has been brought up.  However, after reading his flip flopping i'm starting to think that he might truly suffer from multiple personality disorder.  One minute he's making gay erotic comments, and the next he's gay bashing.  It's likely that the true individual (Meleo) is a pedo who likes little girls, then he has a seperate personality that is a bitch, and a homosexual.  Then, there's the huge, tough guy that thinks gays are guys.  Then you have the gorrilla lover.  

It's quite possible that this freak of nature has multiple personalities, and each personality logs onto different message boards.  The tough personality logs on here.  The gay personality logs onto the "for men" board.  The nerdy chess player personality logs onto the Sigma board, and so on and so forth.  

It's quite possible that the SMM personality that logs onto this board truly hates guys when he's in character on this board.  Then later in the evening, he flips the switch, changes personalities, and logs onto the gay boards.  We may have only cracked the shell on OMRB.  This rabbit hole may go much deaper than it appears on the surface.  Are there any psychotherapists on this board?  Maybe you could give some free couseling to OMRB, and help him break free from his evil ways.   :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
he smokes too :)

I did, but the cig burnt out before the flame took off, then the chick I was trying to "fuck in flames" thought I was a loser for not being able to...well..fuck her in a bed of fire as I promised earlier.  But if know of any good dating sites that I could find more chicks like that at, please give me your input.

and loves gorillas

NO.  Do not get that.  You will be making a fool of yourself.  You would be mixing Roman/Greek and Egyptian Mythologies. 

Anubis is the Egyptian God of the Underworld.  Cerberus (the dogs) is the Greek Guardian of Hades.  Do you see where this is going? 

Now, instead of using Anubis with the dogs, you could use Hermanubis, who was a Greek combination of Hermes and Anubis.  Anubis later became Osiris by the way.  Use Hermanubis and make him hold the chain of one dog but with three heads (Cerberus).  But, before you do anything like that, study and know your Egyptian and Greek mythology, the tattoo's and symbolism will mean a lot more to you.  You might also find out what they really mean and see if the whole thing even fits you.

But don't use Anubis with Cerberus.  Cerberus being a Greek creation or myth, would conflict with Anubis.  The Greeks thought the Egyptians were primitive and ridiculous because their deities wore animal headdresses.  So putting an Egyptian God with a Greek myth offshoot (the dogs) wouldn't make much since.  It would be like getting a tattoo of Jesus fighting Hades when it should be Satan.  See what I'm saying? 

Now, I know the dogs your posting are not necessarily Cerberus, but those dogs are an offshoot of that, especially with Anubis holding the chains or like your wanting it to be.  Study your mythology closely.

I'm Thoth, the God of Wisdom adorning the Baboon headdress, but I like to think of myself as a Vanilla-Gorilla ;) with some serious wisdom, HAHAHAHAHAHA

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Has MY BITCH learned his lesson yet or does he needs another 100 pages or so to remind him of how bruised his anus is right about now?

"1"

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
and here he is being homophobe again..

I believe he is gay.  Why not come out with it now?  Because it could cause a negative impact on the new Bourne film.  But after the movie, once everyone thinks his character is "awesome" and the reason people go to see the movie, they will out him.

He also played in The Hurt Locker.  His role was based on what bomb disposal soldiers went through day to day in Iraq.  He played a high testosterone fueled adrenaline junkie in love with nothing but war. 

This is a psy-op, as ALL movies are.  Know the history of the motion film industry.  Largest propaganda tool to date.  The German's used it for this purpose so did Hollywood.  It's very evident back in the 20's and especially the 40's or during both World Wars.  Top Gun was nothing more than a Air Force recruiting tool for the Cold War.  It was so effective that air force recruiter's set up shop inside every movie theater across the nation.  Ever wonder how or why so many low budget movies get military equipment or hardware all through out the films, even large groups of 'extra's' that are dressed like soldiers?  Because those aren't extra's dressed like soldiers, those are real soldiers.  Movie studio's are allowed this because the pentagon has worked out a deal with them.  As long as the pentagon gets to review the entire movie script then tell the studio what it can and can't not do in the movie, then in return the studio's are welcome to any and all equipment necessary for said scene.  But they must portray the military in a positive light.  Nothing negative about the U.S. military can be shown or they pull the plug on the free ride of equipment.  The Pentagon has it's own division just for this.  If you watch carefully in the credits of most military or movies the military is present in, you'll see where they give a shout out to the Pentagon's Hollywood division. 

This also helps the country control negative propaganda.  The Cia and Hollywood have been working together for years.  Most CIA movies you see were given to Hollywood studio's so they could make a movie about it, they just leave out the real details and the actual people.  The U.S. is not alone in this practice.  Remember Ian Fleming?  All the Bond Movies?  Fleming was M15, the U.K.'s equivalent to the CIA.  Remember Christopher Lee?  Sauromon from Lord of the Rings?  Him and Fleming both use to go around England in WWII and bust in treasonous traitor's and double agent's home's that were feeding secrets to the Nazi's late at night and put bullets in their heads while they were fast asleep.  The were known as the "The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare", think of the original Inglorious Bastards.  Anyway, after their time served in secret service Fleming went on to author and produce the Bond movies, which of course, Lee played in several and even got the role of the main villain in The Man with The Golden Gun. 

This goes on way more than we expect.  Think of all the war films that come out during any major conflict the U.S. gets involved in.  So, what does this all this have to do with him being gay, then outed?  Lately the military brass has been divided with gays joining.  But this is something the military wants for many different reasons.  I'm not saying this is going to be the film or the actor that pushes the nation or military into allowing this 100%, but it's the start of things to come.  Your going to start seeing more and more instances of this happening.  The macho perspective is going to be turned on it's head, or up on it's butt.  People will remember the 'badass' he or other actors like him portray's, then in the back of their mind think, "well he's gay, but I guess he could handle himself in the military; make a good soldier, etc".  Even though I know we're mixing reality and fiction, it doesn't matter, that's how the propaganda of movies work, always has. 

For those reading this, you may think it sounds crazy, but just think about it long and hard enough and it will start to make sense.  Especially in the future when these things come up.  All movies push a social agenda, ALL OF THEM, they always have.  This will be no different.  Remember all the Rambo, Arnold, Chuck Norris movies that use to come out in the 80's and 90's era?  Those all had the same theme.  Big, muscular, ripped, lone-wolf, commando guys that could take out whole armies.  These were nothing more than military recruitment tools.  Propaganda being embedded in the mind of young men that would think being like that would be honorable and cool.  There's only place you go to bring those dreams alive:  The Military.  Same thing with all the toys back then?  What were they?  Toy soldiers or G.I. Joes.  This is to get you while your young.  Sure it doesn't work on everyone, but it does work.

Now what's the theme in most action movies?  Technology.  Why?  Because were a society based on tech now.  Who has the coolest tech?  The military.  But now your also seeing movies that are meant to draw in BOTH sexes this time, because now females have a huge place in the military.  In the 80's it wasn't so much so.  But now, things have changed.  Gay's will be the future of the military, or at least make up a large part of it.  But just like women were heavily criticized back then and not now, gay's will not be in the future either.

Once again, I know it sounds crazy what I'm writing, but if you really think hard about this and just give it some time, you'll see what i'm taking about. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Has MY BITCH learned his lesson yet or does he needs another 100 pages or so to remind him of how bruised his anus is right about now?

"1"

I have only posted 1% of the crap i have seen from this freak show so far.  I'm actually getting a little disgusted seeing how this pedo freak pollutes so many different places calling people all sorts of nasty things, starting fights with everyone, demeaning evryone. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V

"1"

Rumor has it that OMRB is currently recovering in a hospital bed; due to his recent "anal reconstructive surgery".  Apparently the recent "ripping of a new asshole" has caused physical damages that not even the finest medical doctors could repair.   :o :o :o :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

No weapons in space! That is the ONLY thing that really pisses off the aliens. We can kill ourselves, blow up the planet and the aliens couldn't care less, but if we take weapons to space they will retaliate. Let's see how our hydrogen bombs compare to the aliens' anti-matter cannons which can vaporize entire continents in one shot.

PCoderch 4 years ago

English is not my first languge, dumbass, and I write it better than you. Any comments? I dare you could write even one sentence in my language(Portuguese) as well as I can write in yours.

PCoderch in reply to 121GAFFER121 4 years ago 3

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope Sky gets cancer and die. I hate this guy. Fucking tower noob. All he does is build towers.

PCoderch 4 years ago

And your mother still loves me. So it doesen't matter.

PCoderch in reply to 1sea6(Show the comment) 3 years ago

And your mother still loves me. So it doesen't matter.

PCoderch in reply to 1sea6(Show the comment) 3 years ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
PCoderch says:

May 24, 2009 at 8:20 pm

No, thanks. I’m not into sucking men, as I’m not gay. But you did suck Arnold’s dick.

http://survivekits.com/los-angeles-earthquake-arnold-schwarzenegger

LOL!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
PCoderch, at 12/06/2011 08:07, says:
Why is it that hot women have to be bitchy and mean? I find that devastating. Why can't I find a hot woman who is gentle and nice?

http://tubeencore.com/watch/?v=apoN6pjfMZo

This is a completely unfair and retarded contest because Humans run faster than chimps for short distances do to our longer legs, so of course the Human won since the Human reached all the obstacles faster. but when it comes to climbing speed the chimp is much faster.

PCoderch 9 months ago

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Given his getbig post count and all the other sites he seems to have polluted over the years plus the interest in gaming etc, I'd say he's a full blown basement-dwelling nerd. He can't have much of a social life.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Given his getbig post count and all the other sites he seems to have polluted over the years plus the interest in gaming etc, I'd say he's a full blown basement-dwelling nerd. He can't have much of a social life.

I have not posted even one fraction of the stuff i have come across. 

He is a disgusting  PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO freak. 

Sue me PEDOoderch/HindemPEDO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Watching: Guinho 2008b automated trading forex by hindemburg ...

www.fxtradingrobot.info/.../guinho-2008b-autom... - Translate this page

http://www.saturn ov.com/artigos/4-inv estimentos/161-satur no-67-com-video . http://www.saturn ..... By: PCoderch. on 14 Jul 09, 03:58:20. Um burro. Apenas ...

is there any way to see when this was taken down?