Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856015 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
is it not a bit late to be so precious after having visited so many queer sites.
You are a consenting adult?

LOL!!!   True actually.   Wanted to puke. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MELAO SAID HE LIKES MUSIC NO?  

________________________ ________________________ ______

Laura Pausini, most beautiful voice in the World singing in the most beautiful language in the World.

Americans know nothing of what true music is. Not that garbage "Hip Hop", rap, death metal and all that garbage.

Laura is beautiful and this is one of my favorite songs ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416276.0

Autistic people lack language, you moron. I am far too loquacious and eloquent to be autistic. But then, what do you know? Nothing. I would rather be autistic than dumb as a box of rocks like you. At least autistic people can compose beautiful music, become great mathematicians and show great scientific intuition. You will never make any contributions to the World because you are dumb as fuck. You will forever be a prole, my friend.

And autistics are far more human than you. Many of the greatest men of science and artists had autistic traits and I regard them as far more human than you. They were:^

1. More intelligent than you.

2. Capable of more conscientiousness than you.

I regard both as characteristics that only humans have that distinguish humans from animals, and they had more of it then you.

But you are right that I am not human: I am super-human since I had synthetic genes implanted on my DNA as an adolescent which makes me incredibly strong, atheltic and with a great immune system. I am resitent to over 300 strains of rabies, influenza, toxicoplasmosis and typhus.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

________________________ ________________

you get the point - there are tons others.  

FOLKS - SMM = PCODERCH = HINDEMPEDO        =    OWNED/OUTED/OBLITERATED & NUKED!  

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
My "chocolate" post doesnt prove it to you? 

I don't know, bro. I tend to vacillate between yes and no. This thread is a mindfuck. I won't bother with speculation any more (I keep saying that only to break my promise the next day :))

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

No, Grubby is really beautiful. I want to kiss his sweet lips and then put my penis inside his anal cavity.

PCoderch in reply to SmokeIsDaMan(Show the comment) 3 years ago

?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=ILlvG78ZldQ

Twaddle

• Getbig V
So, has Ron or TA been served yet?   :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I want to lick his jizzum from his ball sack hair, and then make out with him slowly and tenderly...

?v=_7VO5AW92Pg&page=1

SmokeIsDaMan in reply to Ndgold22(Show the comment) 3 years ago

No, Grubby is really beautiful. I want to kiss his sweet lips and then put my penis inside his anal cavity.

That's pretty cool. Wanna tell us some more about it?

SmokeIsDaMan in reply to PCoderch(Show the comment) 3 years ago

I want to lick his jizzum from his ball sack hair, and then make out with him slowly and tenderly...

Yeah? What else?

Nothing. That is pretty much it.

Are you certain of such a statement?

Yes, I'm pretty sure.

I don't think so. Please, prove it to me.

Since it is MY desire, then I have nothing to prove.

I have to admit that I think this is all a lie, since you don't want to prove it to me.

It's also the largest and most useless discussion I've had on youtube. It takes up a whole comment page ^^.

How can I prove it to you, jackass? It is impossible.You'll have to take my word for it.

Okay then, I will take your word for it if that's what you really want... But it won't make me believe you.

Why not?

Who knows, fool?

I do.

Yeah? Who else?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

That is pretty much it.
Yes, I'm pretty sure this is MY desire

internet proof ?
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
internet proof ?

That is the posting of SMM/PCODERCH/MELAO

Grubby is a teen no? 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
That is the posting of SMM/PCODERCH/MELAO

Grubby is a teen no? 

you have misssed my point
I took what you posted here and removed all the sources to show how much of the debate here is conditioned on cut and paste with a silly amount of prejudice allround and then traded as the truth.

c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you have misssed my point
I took what you posted here and removed all the sources to show how much of the debate here is conditioned on cut and paste with a silly amount of prejudice allround and then traded as the truth.

got it. 

The best part of this is that you know SMM is updating this thread by the minute in a seething rage knowing that there are still so many freaking timb bombs out on the web still to be discovered showing what a freak show he is. 

As for his lawsuit threat - very simple - i used goggle, bing, and just played around w some word combos on google and youtube.   Not real heavy stuff to out the supposed international genius. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I'm excited to see how SMM's lawsuit plays out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm excited to see how SMM's lawsuit plays out.

I pray he sues - seriously - a lawsuit of this magnitude will instantly be national news for all the implications and every single one of his posts will be spead nationally across the country and he will be forced to undergo depositions, etc.  

Additionally - all his demented colut followers will see him for the sick pedo freak he is. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V

I pray he sues - seriously - a lawsuit of this magnitude will instantly be national news for all the implications and every single one of his posts will be spead nationally across the country and he will be forced to undergo depositions, etc.  

Additionally - all his demented colut followers will see him for the sick pedo freak he is. 

Has OMRB done anything illegal though?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is the World's most intelligent person according to the Guiness Book Of World Records. She scored an IQ of 228 Terman as a child equivalent to 188 as an adult. She is ridiculously intelligent that she solved in half an hour the problem of the 3 doors, which mathematicians failed to solve for centuries including Allan Turing.  She scored 190+ on the Titan test. She loves PC lies about intelligence and how it's all about upbringing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09O9DXWdHc

She's done a lot more than get an astronomic score at a 30 minutes test, dude. She solved in 30 minutes the 3 door problem that mathematicians, including the most brilliant one like Allan Turing and Norbert Wiener, failed to solve in 30 years. She solved the problem of how many moves can be played in all possible chess games, that teams of math PhDs with the help of cray-2 supercomputers couldn't solve. She demonstrated the existence of the graviton to be a mathematical certainty. She identified a problem in the Darwin-Wallace theory of evolution that had evolutionary biologists back to their drawing boards. She corrected a flaw in Wiles' proof of Fermat's last theorem. Make no mistake about it: she is really intelligent, and dissing her is the only way stupid people can feel good about their stupidity. Not you because you are intelligent, but lots of people who shoot geniuses like Marilyn down are just jealous and spiteful.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol, there is always the exception that proves the rule!

www.menarebetterthanwome n.com

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The very old IQ tests had too many questions that required knowledge and were culturally biased to some extent in the way that many questons involved knowing objects places and ideas that those outside Western Civilization might not, but this hasn't been the case since the 1940s. Furthermore, a rich vocabulary and knowledge of historical events and scientific/philosophical terms do correlate with intelligence, so the fact that IQ tests still include them doesen't mean that the test is measuring only specific knowledge as this knowldge is something that usually only brillian people acquire in the first place. It is amazing how much you guys want to deny that Marilyn is incredibly smart. You'll come up with whatever excuses to try to argue that she's really a dumbass and not the obvious genius she is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hm...maybe she is doing something that is satisfying to herself? No one ever said that every smart person should try to cure cancer or solve the World's energy crises. And the most intelligent people like top physicists and mathematicians dedicate their lives to solving problems and underastanding things that are completely useless to improving Society. Solving Fermat's last theorem probably gave Andrew Wiles enormous personal satisfaction, but it didn't increase life expectancy for the Human Species or made everyone richer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=290343.25

________________________ ________________________ _______________

I agree that her husband is one lucky guys, Women like this are a rare gem to be cherished: beautiful, gracile, feminine, sophisticated, classy, stylish and brilliant.

PCoderch in reply to Blammo777(Show the comment) 3 years ago 5

What a classy, elegant and sophistcated lady. But she is a little too politically correct. She talks a lot about motivation, but the truth is that intelligence is genetic. Asian children who were malnourished n then adopted by rich whte parents often do better on IQ tests than their adoptive siblings, who never went through malnutrition. Nature is not egalitarian, and why should it be? Natural selection has always been about competition and selection of the fittest.

PCoderch 3 years ago

There is actually lots of evidence backing up the gene theory for IQ. The most obvious is that identical twins grow up to have almost identical IQs even when raised in separate households. And yes, Marilyn is being politically correct: she is saying what people want to hear regarding IQ and not the cold, hard truth. And where have I made a racist comment? Asians actually have a higher average IQ than whites. This is hardly something a white racist would admit. I just accept reality as it is.

PCoderch in reply to AskariWaryaa(Show the comment) 3 years ago

Nice of you to attempt making your "points" by resorting to ad hominem invective. You show your low class and poor manners by making ipersonal like that. And I don't need for there to have been found intelligence genes to know that intelligence is genetic, since the fact that identical twins have the same DNA and IQ even when raised separate, Since environment cannot account for it then, genes are all that's left. And my IQ was tested above 150 on the Stanford-Binet. I am done with you.

PCoderch in reply to AskariWaryaa(Show the comment) 3 years ago

?v=U09O9DXWdHc&page=2

________________________ ________________________ ______________

ZERO DOUBT WHATSOEVER SMM = PCODERCH   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

ANY DOUBTS LEFT???????

SNN = PCODERCH = MELAO JR.  

I'm still of the mindset that Pedro is Pedro living in a fantasyland he created in his own mind trying to live vicariously through that Melao guy.

Maleo is in Brazil.  No one has placed him in the States - ever.  Pedro is in Florida and has been since May '11 and also periodically prior to that.  Pedro posted on yahoo or somewhere one time asking what his name meant and what impact a name has in shaping someones personality and life or some shit.  Pedro and Melao have totally different writing styles.  Pedro melted at the use of Pedro LONG before Melao and started deleting shit off the net long before this thread was started.  What else?
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm still of the mindset that Pedro is Pedro living in a fantasyland he created in his own mind trying to live vicariously through that Melao guy.

Maleo is in Brazil.  No one has placed him in the States - ever.  Pedro is in Florida and has been since May '11 and also periodically prior to that.  Pedro posted on yahoo or somewhere one time asking what his name meant and what impact a name has in shaping someones personality and life or some shit.  Pedro and Melao have totally different writing styles.  Pedro melted at the use of Pedro LONG before Melao and started deleting shit off the net long before this thread was started.  What else?

Look back a few pages - i think i got as close as possible with the trading website melao took down today that had pcoderch on it. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Look back a few pages - i think i got as close as possible with the trading website melao took down today that had pcoderch on it. 

I think there is little doubt at this point that the connection is indeed real.

The beauty of this all is that this thread is like a gift that keeps giving, as we are seeing this character furiously delete any and all material related to PCoderch on the entire internet.

Not to mention that the direct correlation between Melao and PCoderch on the trading site (supposedly created by Melao) was also just DELETED.

The evidence is overwhelming at this point.

The fact remains that as soon as you google Pedro Coderch/Pcoderch/Melao, your fourth result happens to be this thread and all of the nasty information regarding it.

It will now only be a matter of time before one of the members here creates a mini-blog page that will forever immortalize the essence of this thread by linking all of these beautiful pictures, incriminating posts and SMM's true identity.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
SMM is currently posting under the parachute account of "Thoth"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I think there is little doubt at this point that the connection is indeed real.

The beauty of this all is that this thread is like a gift that keeps giving, as we are seeing this character furiously delete any and all material related to PCoderch on the entire internet.

Not to mention that the direct correlation between Melao and PCoderch on the trading site (supposedly created by Melao) was also just DELETED.

The evidence is overwhelming at this point.

The fact remains that as soon as you google Pedro Coderch/Pcoderch/Melao, your fourth result happens to be this thread and all of the nasty information regarding it.

It will now only be a matter of time before one of the members here creates a mini-blog page that will forever immortalize the essence of this thread by linking all of these beautiful pictures, incriminating posts and SMM's true identity.

"1"

Fuck a blog, somebody needs to make a movie about this.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't even think the name "Hindemberg Melao Jr." is real either.   I think that is a fake name as well since he posts under the Guinhop Pipiui name or some shit on the brazilian websites.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Fuck a blog, somebody needs to make a movie about this.   :D
The Secret Life of Pedophile Walter Mitty?   

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
I happened upon this pic today.  Is this SMM competing at a BB contest? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I happened upon this pic today.  Is this SMM competing at a BB contest? 

I think he would be in the front row of the audience for this particular event.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

Haha, that was just a little parody that i did thinking that Cyp was doing the same thing, then i realised the yahoo questions were real...Crazy...

I think they are all the same guy, too many quite unique coincidences.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think he would be in the front row of the audience for this particular event.

;D