Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856013 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
You and I are probably two of the few old farts that quite possibly remember the Enola Gay.

"1"

Count me in on that one....

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Nothing to add here.....except for my new avatar.   ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
And chickens......possibly underage, hard to tell.  ;D

Maybe someone should contact PETA
???
:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You and I are probably two of the few old farts that quite possibly remember the Enola Gay.

"1"
I beg your pardon sir!!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And chickens......possibly underage, hard to tell.  ;D
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

THIS THREADS GOING TO 150 PAGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Wow...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

THIS THREADS GOING TO 150 PAGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Mindspin has a lot of catching up to do!
:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

"1"
You cant seriously be that old, can you?

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
40 large worth o' views....awesome ;)
H

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Nope.

I'm around the same age as Coach, Dr. Chimps, Dutchguy, BayGBM, Chick and Ron.

Wes is slightly older than all of us, but he has a big penis, so his age isn't a problem.

"1"

Xerxes

Quick objective summary of thread please.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nope.

I'm around the same age as Coach, Dr. Chimps, Dutchguy, BayGBM, Chick and Ron.

Wes is slightly older than all of us, but he has a big penis, so his age isn't a problem.

"1"
DAMN RIGHT !!!!!!       :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

- OMR offered to fly suckmymuscle to his gym for a fisticuffs
- SMM provided fake contact information and was deemed a bitch
- Adonis and 33388438483, through methods unknown, revealed that SMM is in fact "Pedro Coderch", a prolific internet poster and fucking weirdo
- There is convincing evidence that SMM is also a 130-pound Brazilian nerd named Hindemburg Melao.
- Adonis evidently has yet to unleash the most destructive weapon in his arsenal

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
- Adonis and 33388438483, through methods unknown, revealed that SMM is in fact "Pedro Coderch", a prolific internet poster and fucking weirdo
- There is convincing evidence that SMM is also a 130-pound Brazilian nerd named Hindemburg Melao.
- Adonis evidently has yet to unleash the most destructive weapon in his arsenal
- SMM was DE-MODDED from both the nutritional and MMA board

Added a little extra something, but aside from that, great analysis...

"1"

Xerxes

Thank you Hulkotron, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Added a little extra something, but aside from that, great analysis...

Oh yes, he was de-modded as well.  I forgot about that.

Adonis said he sent SMM a private message recently, the response to which would determine his fate, but the results of this parlay are currently unknown as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I was going to say my posting assault against this pedo was akin to the Dolittle Raid on behalf on OMR since he seems like a good guy and was always attacked by SMM but didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nope.   Take the time and read through all the pages.  An executive summary could not possibly do justice for what occurred here. 
 ;D.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
"1" was actually always very nice to SMM in my observations and in fact defended and supported him sometimes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Very simple - google , bing, playing around w word combinations, doing some intentional misspellings to see if I hit anything, following through to links and using their internal search engines, etc

Nothing remotely difficult, illegal, or special.    was actually very easy and I have only posted 1% of what I have found and HimdenPEDO knows it.  

The best part is that I know the pedo is reading my post thinking I did something special or illegal and all I did was use some elbow grease w google search engine.   the other funny thing is that this freak is reading this ready to explode and can't share this with anyone whatsoever since they will learn what he is all about.

so he is sitting in a basement somewhere petrified that the dam will really burst , and he knows it will eventually.  

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Where is PELLIUS?

POB

• Getbig IV
Love Love the pic of SMM sitting at his computer,and the screen with getbig on it ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
"1" was actually always very nice to SMM in my observations and in fact defended and supported him sometimes.

Absolutely true.

I have always been a gentleman towards SMM and never understood why he turned on me.  Even after he started to insult me, I still kept composure and treated him like a friend.

All I asked was that he apologize to me (even if via a private message to never see the light of the open forum), but he was never man enough to admit that he was wrong in hurting a friend with baseless attacks and insults.

That said, I still did not see the need to insult someone I felt was a good person, so instead I simply started to avoid his threads and posts.  It was not until he decided to state that he would "kill a little faggot like me in less than a minute" that I decided he crossed the line.

I might be a nice, flamboyant homosexual, who generally avoids confrontation, but there is one thing I enjoy just as much as anal sex and that is beating the living shit out of grown men.  This isn't a new thing either.  I've boxed and practiced jiujitsu for many years (both for personal anger management issues and also due to the fact that as a gay man, most see me as an easy target for bullshit) and was not going to let any cowardly piece of shit decide to take my good name through the proverbial getbig mud.

I challenged him.  He proved to be both a COWARD and a LIAR - dodging my challenges and then providing fake contact information on multiple occasions.  I further facilitated his De-Modding on the various boards and made him an example of what happens to clowns that fuck around with good people who have been on these forums for over a decade.

What True Adonis and 333386 have further done has proved to be quite amazing.  Those two were also waiting for the right time to strike, as SMM had insulted and attacked them on multiple occasions, only building their anger over the years.

Still, all I ask is that of a simple apology...

I'm a reasonable fag...
"1"