Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855903 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3475 on: May 17, 2012, 02:52:10 AM »
Correct, he may be sued in the process as well and some of what he did is also possibly illegal.
I am asking a legal question, however.
Do the actions engaged in that very long thread not constitute an invasion of privacy.

All others, relax guys hahhahaa
just a simple question, no need to act tough and rough here
if you have legal knowledge, answer; if not, leave it to those who possess such knoweldge

No... Hope this helps.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
  My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Um... everyone already knows who Adonis is... It's public knowledge.

None the less... You are admitting that you are who they say you are?

I mean, no privacy is violated if it isn't really you, right?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
He's talking about HMJr. He knows that HMJr is in the guinnes book of world records. He also probably read that Melao's claims regarding almost everything, have been questioned. Yet SMM somehow thinks that Melao is squeaky-clean and doesn't even attempt to question Melao's integrity.

He wishes he was HMJr? He read this whole thread, saw all the videos of HMJr, and he still wishes he was as badass as HMJr? LOL!

Proof enough for me that SMM is Hindemburg Melao JR or a good friend of him. SMM would never accept a freud such as Melao as "squeaky-clean" genius.

NN

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3478 on: May 17, 2012, 03:34:21 AM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

Hahahahaha, no it's against the internet law to quote someone.  ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Proof enough for me that SMM is Hindemburg Melao JR or a good friend of him. SMM would never accept a freud such as Melao as "squeaky-clean" genius.

NN

Yeah he should be laughing his ass off that we are on the wrong path or melt down because we say he's a fragile twink, but still he does not dare say anything about Hindemburg.

SMM has a multiple personality disorder or is schizophrenic and has build up several identities to protect his fragile real life body.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3480 on: May 17, 2012, 03:43:04 AM »
When you claim to be a LT Colonel, you are going to get some fucken serious investigation thrown your way, that isn't even a funny claim, talk about pissing off the wrong people.

Is there really even a slight possibility that claiming to be 'lt colonel' on internet would lead into anything ???

I have very hard hard time to believe that anybody would be interested... not even in USA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I just got a his gimmick.    LOL.   Will psta little later.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: May 17, 2012, 03:47:41 AM »
LOl!!!!!! 

FAIL. 

Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3483 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:17 AM »
Correct, he may be sued in the process as well and some of what he did is also possibly illegal.
I am asking a legal question, however.
Do the actions engaged in that very long thread not constitute an invasion of privacy.

All others, relax guys hahhahaa
just a simple question, no need to act tough and rough here
if you have legal knowledge, answer; if not, leave it to those who possess such knoweldge

You went to Cornell law remember?   

PEDO! 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3484 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:30 AM »
I saw a guy deadlift 600 last night, big guy on gear yet SMM reckons he benches that and some!! haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: May 17, 2012, 03:56:47 AM »
Not one useful answer to your question -as expected.
I am a cigar smoker myself (though a relatively new one) and was looking into electronic cigarettes. As far as I can tell from some of the reading I did, they are almost entirely harmless. As you of course know, nicotine is not a carcinogen and if it does have any cancer promoting/accelerating properties by way of immunosupression and angiogenesis acceleration, such effects are quite small.

I will be buying the electronic cigarettes myself personally. I get cigars from two places, thompson and cigars international and they both have electronic cigarettes. So I will probably order from one of them.

If you try them out and have any experiences to share, please write them up here

Best of luck

---------------------

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352748.msg4973927#msg4973927

Hey PEDO - I own you and you fucking know it! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3486 on: May 17, 2012, 03:58:09 AM »
OK Guys, help me out here so I can figure if I am doing it wrong.

I am fairly new to the cigar game and have thus far smoked some medium quality cigars; not usper high end, but not the trashy cheapos either. The problem is, all of the cigars I smoke tend to go out pretty fast. I am taking a little break between draws and by the time I take the next draw the cigar is usually burning pretty weak. When I draw, the smoke is pretty weak and i have to draw 1-2 more times before a thick smoke will come into my mouth again. I have tried to measure how long a break I taking between draws and it was around 40-50 seconds. I have read that you should wait a minute between draws and if I were to do that, the cigar would almost be out. What is going on here?

Also, will cigars always have a bitter tone to them, or will the really high end cigars not have any bitterness at all?

Thanks Gents

PEDO - it's over for you asshole! 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3487 on: May 17, 2012, 03:58:41 AM »
Any supposed "legal" standing SMM thinks he has in terms of a lawsuit would be laughed out of the room the minute his "lawyer" read the owning thread. All 33333888866 and Adonis are doing are reposting stuff HE wrote. Chicken fucking, numerous references to attraction to underage girls, not to mention his typical bullshit internet persona that he crafted over the past 8 years.

You can't expect privacy when you post on online forums that anybody can read thus no violation of privacy.
However, the question remains whether someone gave away smms private registration info which was suppose to be hidden.  Smm admits to regristering on getbig under the Pedro name and only someone with the ability to see hidden info would know that.   The odds are that is how the name Pedro became known to TA.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/forum.php

Himdemberg posts here under the tag sub7

What an idiot to think this guy covered his tracks.   Lol.    Dam is going to break once I found out who he posts under at sherdog.   

I always have found a few that are close.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

w8m8

"1" was actually always very nice to SMM in my observations and in fact defended and supported him sometimes.

he was / is a hateful man ... no matter if someone was nice .. he always beat people down

w8m8

« Reply #3491 on: May 17, 2012, 04:44:53 AM »

no ... why do you care ?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
SMM owning - over rated?
« Reply #3492 on: May 17, 2012, 04:47:41 AM »
I never really took any notice of the guys posts..... at best he was a C grade Getbig celebrity.

I'd like to see someone like Wes get owned. Never liked that guy. He reminds me of moosejay. Creepy fucker.
P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Haha the "petrified wood collection" post is a classic

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #3494 on: May 17, 2012, 05:08:55 AM »

Are you fucking kidding me ??

PRIVACY and INTERNET do not belong in the same sentence. WHATEVER you post online in a PUBLIC site, is considered PUBLIC !!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Ha! Per your request.

ok admit it you were on drugs when you wrote that post

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/members/omoplata

omoplata  
Yellow Belt
Last Activity: 06-19-2011 11:15 PM
User Lists

Training Background
jiu-jitsu

Signature

I am not against education, but it should be remembered that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.
Oscar Wilde

________________________ ________________________ _____________

Getbig Alternative Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: Muscle Chicks

on: November 22, 2010, 12:58:08 PM

Are you guys kidding me?    
This thread fell to the frikkin 10th page in the list and not one picture has been posted since May.

Is this a bodybuilding site or what? Get off your asses now and put up some pics of buff muscled, manly looking chicks sucking fucking or at least posing nude for hell's sake.

Omoplata

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=post;topic=61943.msg5035108;quote=5035108;sesc=30bb316a7a6af0eb2dab70f9e4642af6

________________________ ______________

And then:  

This thread on sherdog he started about roids in MMA dead giveway.  

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/please-read-before-making-stupid-comments-steroids-mma-342349/index3.html

As far as my credentials: I am not an MD but have been researching performance enhancement through natural means quite a bit. Two of my articles on the topic have been published on Master Trainer (www.ageless-athletes.com however only a few of the articles published in the magazine are available on-line for free, mine are not on the web site like 95% of the articles in the print edition are not). When you research natural performance enhacement methodologies, you also have to look at the other side of the coin which is un-natural means. I have worked as a personal trainer for quite a while and have recently put together the ACIT TRAINING WEB SITE at www.acit-training.com Currently I am also a moderator on the ACIT discussion board which we have just opened up but hoping to grow soon... (will post a link to it after it is up and running without server issues)

Notice the site he lists in "Age-less Athletes"????

________________________ ________________________

Well guess what this fucker wrote under Sub7 on this site:  

The owner of Master Trainer, (it is at: http://www.ageless-athletes.com/ ) published an article where a literature review was presented about one set vs multi-set training. Now, this was a long time ago and I used to subscribe to his printed version; hence, it may not be easy to locate on his site (but do look for it, perhaps you can purchase the article or the copy of the issue where it was published). But, long story short, of the dozen (or two dozen?) published papers on single vs multi set training, all but one or two showed either single sets to be equally effective or more effective.  

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=362415.msg5133059#msg5133059

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

I'M CLOSING IN ON YOU PEDO!  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Painful Handshake (How do you do it?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen a few people have a special way of shaking your hand to cause a great deal of pain. It is not simply squeezing the other person's hand as hard as possible and it does not depend on brute force. In one case the person used both of his hands and dug a bone into the flesh of my hand but I have no idea how he did it.

Does anyone know a method for "submitting" someone while shaking their hand?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/painful-handshake-how-do-you-do-297304

________________________ ________________________ ________________________

I guess being a brittle little turd makes that easy no?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/classical-music-highlight-445266

Posting in a classical music thread. 

________________________ _________________

hhhhmmmmm - who else said they loved classical music?

Thats right - SMM/PCODERCH/HIMDENBERG JR. 

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Thoth posted on getbig not so long ago, defending SMM, correct? Well, I found something on the polymath site and sigmasociety links to it...