Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856124 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3725 on: May 18, 2012, 02:25:19 PM »
Hindemburg Melão Jr. is a freud and a crackpot. None of his "accomplishments" are documented and/or verified. They only exist on his weird Sigma webpage as a personal construction of his. He tried to promote himself on Wikipedia and lasted just a couple of days before his page was taken down.

The field in which he tries to show off as an authority- psychometrics, is a field I know well. His so-called test is NOT accepted in any serious, scientific context as a valid test of intelligence. What crackpots such as Melão don't understand, is that science is a social activity where the ultimate quality and acceptance of work is determined by the "peer review" in international journals. If you don't accept the scrutiny of your scientific peers, you don't exist as a scientist and your "test" certainly does not exist as a valid measure of anything.

Thus, Melão is a freud who makes claims about himself that don't hold when they are investigated. He is NOT an accomplished psychometrician. In fact, he has never published ANYTHING in a scientific journal. Check our ISI Web of science, PubMed or PsychInfo if you don't believe me. He is a nobody!The Guinness claims are not verified either, and neither are his claims of trading records.

What knowledge we DO have access to with regard to Melão, is that he is a skinny, weird little man who posts strange videos of himself and who have an inflated sense of his own accomplishments. Just like you, it appears. You are an evil, narcissistic creepy individual. Please go away!

NN

Sir....I think you mean "fraud", not "freud".

Otherwise, well put.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3726 on: May 18, 2012, 02:28:44 PM »
Could some photoshop Hindy on to this -

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3727 on: May 18, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
 I was traveling this whole week and I checked out that thread today for the first time since last week.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...so I am Hindemburg Melão?

You queers have got nothing on me. Now I am sure about that. All you have is one name, that you cannot even prove is me. And even if you did, you cannot prove that I wrote any of those things as I was clearly set up. I don't even have a Yahoo account. I only use aol.mail and no other email account.

There is absolutely no pictures, addresses, phone number or even references to Pedro Coderch, you know why? Because he doesen't exist. I made it up by combining the last name of the famous Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who's work I admire, with the first name of a relative of mine because Getbig demands a real name for registration. I would never give my real name online or post pictures of myself exactly for this reason.

Now, I did write some of that stuff, but a lot of it was made up and the other was plagiarized from my posts and altered.

I still plan to sue Adonis(and I will), but since he refused to give me his real name and address, I will sue Ron first for him to give me Adonis' name and for not deleting all references to me. Hacking my account, misrepresentation of me and accusing me of pedophilia with a name that can be traced to me is not only serious defamation of character but also something that can cause me real problems in life. This Tuesday I met with a lawyer in California to plan the course of action.

I also think it is amazing that you turds think that being "exposed" as Melão is a bad thing. ::) The guy has not one but two records in the Guiness Book of World Records. But I guess you guys are more accomplished in life than him. ::)

So as flattering as it is, I am not Melão.

The bottom line is that I truly am over 6'6 tall and I currently weight 269 lbs(last time I weighed myself). I truly am tall, very good-looking and rich. I never lied about any of those things. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I am just better than you guys. I know it is sad for you, but the bottom line is that you have to accept my overall superiority.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LAWSUIT IDIOT.   I HOPE THAT SHYSTER TAKES YOU FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR FOOLISH PURSUIT OF THIS.

http://www.chillingeffects.org/defamation/faq.cgi#QID409

Question: Can an ISP or the host of the message board or chat room be held liable for
defamatory of libelous statements made by others on the message board?

Answer: Not in the United States. Under 47 U.S.C. sec. 230(c)(1) (CDA Sec. 230): "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." This provision has been uniformly interpreted by the Courts to provide complete protection against defamation or libel claims made against an ISP, message board or chat room where the statements are made by third parties. Note that this immunity does not extend to claims made under intellectual property laws.

Question: Must an ISP or message board host delete postings that someone tells him/her are defamatory? Can the ISP or message board delete postings in response to a request from a third party?

Answer: No, they are not required to delete. 47 U.S.C. sec. 230 gives most ISPs and message board hosts the discretion to keep postings or delete them, whichever they prefer, in response to claims by others that a posting is defamatory or libelous. Most ISPs and message board hosts also post terms of service that give them the right to delete or not delete messages as they see fit and such terms have generally been held to be enforceable under law.

Question: What are "special damages"? When are they awarded?

Answer: "Special damages" are awards made to plaintiffs to compensate for actual monetary losses. In a libel case, the "special damages" would be awarded to compensate for specific losses caused by the libelous speech. The plaintiff would be required to show the specific monetary losses were caused by the libelous speech, in addition to showing that the speech was libel, in order to be awarded special damages.

________________________ ________________________ _____

TELL US WHAT MONETARY DAMAGES YOU SUFFERED PLEASE? 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3728 on: May 18, 2012, 02:42:36 PM »
Could some photoshop Hindy on to this -

Yes!     ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3729 on: May 18, 2012, 03:01:32 PM »
Gee, before you were 6'4.5, and now you are over 6'6...where can I get those magic beans you consumed?
Too bad you'll probably screw the goose that lays golden eggs.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3730 on: May 18, 2012, 03:24:47 PM »
 I was traveling this whole week and I checked out that thread today for the first time since last week.

You queers have got nothing on me. Now I am sure about that. All you have is one name, that you cannot even prove is me. And even if you did, you cannot prove that I wrote any of those things as I was clearly set up. I don't even have a Yahoo account. I only use aol.mail and no other email account.

There is absolutely no pictures, addresses, phone number or even references to Pedro Coderch, you know why? Because he doesen't exist. I made it up by combining the last name of the famous Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who's work I admire, with the first name of a relative of mine because Getbig demands a real name for registration. I would never give my real name online or post pictures of myself exactly for this reason.

Now, I did write some of that stuff, but a lot of it was made up and the other was plagiarized from my posts and altered.

I still plan to sue Adonis(and I will), but since he refused to give me his real name and address, I will sue Ron first for him to give me Adonis' name and for not deleting all references to me. Hacking my account, misrepresentation of me and accusing me of pedophilia with a name that can be traced to me is not only serious defamation of character but also something that can cause me real problems in life. This Tuesday I met with a lawyer in California to plan the course of action.

I also think it is amazing that you turds think that being "exposed" as Melão is a bad thing. ::) The guy has not one but two records in the Guiness Book of World Records. But I guess you guys are more accomplished in life than him. ::)

The bottom line is that I truly am over 6'6 tall and I currently weight 269 lbs(last time I weighed myself). I truly am tall, very good-looking and rich. I never lied about any of those things. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I am just better than you guys. I know it is sad for you, but the bottom line is that you have to accept my overall superiority.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the only way anybody will believe you is if you post a pic of the real you holding up a sign that says "suckmymuscle"

ps everybody knows adonis real name

E
E

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #3731 on: May 18, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
seems you took all of our collective advice, and broke your silence, and claim ignorance, and say even if it was you, we all should be flatter because Maelo is an awesome guy...

bravo, nice try

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3732 on: May 18, 2012, 03:40:01 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No one altered your posts about fucking chickens......no one altered your posts about the desire to fuck little girls 11 - 15yo.....you typed it.  If you are so rich...and so bad ass....show us ONE SHRED of proof to such claim.

EVEN taking a picture with the letters SMM by this supposed purple belt you own....ANYTHING....come on pedo boy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3733 on: May 18, 2012, 03:42:11 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3734 on: May 18, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »
You have become the official photoshopper of Getbig.  Well done.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3735 on: May 18, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »
Brilliant! But I want the chairbound melao, listed at 3'6".     ;D   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3736 on: May 18, 2012, 04:00:02 PM »
 ;D
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
LOL, well what do we have here?

It appears that after 150 pages of owning, SMM is now turning the thread around to his benefit by way of a fucking gimmick account!!. The so called owning has LOOOOONNNG since dwindled and taken on an unfortunate, piss poor signal to noise ratio!!

If SMM wasn't suck a prick, I'd suggest he has deliberately waited for this moment? Posturing himself in similar fashion to that which would make Bobby Fisher proud!

It's sublime, but undeniably places him on far more advantageous ground than that currently occupied by TA, 333366 or OMR.

TA I'm betting you have fuck all to drop? The same goes for the tiresome 333366? Both of you played well, but subsequently overplayed in classic fashion. TA, when delivering the goods, you can never resist popping into "Bullshit R Us" to indulge yourself in short order; your Jewish genes let you down every time LOL

We all 'know' that SMM is Hindenberg/Pedro, but none of you have proven this to be the case. As well as this (and despite your claims to the contrary) none of you assclowns possess any type of yet to be revealed "bombshell" re: cementing the suppposed owning?

Good work, but no cigar; SMM is about to capitalize on your hubris!!

He is a pathetic prick, but unless you demolish him in an absolute fashion, he will return as he has done. This is his life. Liquidation of the wanker is the only option.

hahahahahahahaha

Getbig at its fair-weather finest!

Lol!  You are fucking brutal!  Can I suck your penoris?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Holy fuck  how many fucking  gimmicks do you have Melao ? give it up  fag  you've been exposed One More Rep Bitch for life , hahha.

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3739 on: May 18, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »

this cant be for fucking real...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3740 on: May 18, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »

this cant be for fucking real...
I'm doing your avatar right now.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #3741 on: May 18, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »
You guys are giving him exactly what he wants: attention.

I know there is obviously the knee-jerk reaction to reply and shout at him and demand he account for all of his absurd lies and what not, but obviously he isn;t going to.  Want to actually make him leave the board?  Never reply to a single post he makes ever again. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3742 on: May 18, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
so this is what 300 lbs special forces multi millionaires smartest men on earth look like...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3743 on: May 18, 2012, 04:47:45 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahah, autism is a bitch.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3744 on: May 18, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »

Must be his mother taking the picture, so proud of her little retarded boy in his special corner, the only woman he ever talked to.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

It's sublime, but undeniably places him on far more advantageous ground than that currently occupied by TA, 333366 or OMR.

On the contrary my love, with or without the Melao verification, my OWNING was successful.

What I did was to:

(A) Prove that he was a coward by challenging that little bitch to a fight, which he dodged 2x by giving false contact information.

(B) Expose him for the liar that he is by verifying that all the information provided was fake and posting the proof on the forum.

(C) Facilitate his De-Modding from 2 boards, by making Ron aware of his excessive pedophilic posts for well over 8 years.  Others have tried and never succeeded in getting him DE-MODDED, I did.

(D) Disarmed and deconstructed the mythical character he created for well over 9 years.

I also give a lot of credit to everyone involved behind the scenes and commend both Adonis and 333386 for their great detective work.

Let's not detract from the magnitude of this Owning.  This BITCH will never be the same on this site.

"1"

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3746 on: May 18, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
I only use aol.mail and no other email account.

BRUTAL SELF-OWNAGE! YOU WON'T SURVIVE!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
LOL, well what do we have here?

It appears that after 150 pages of owning, SMM is now turning the thread around to his benefit by way of a fucking gimmick account!!. The so called owning has LOOOOONNNG since dwindled and taken on an unfortunate, piss poor signal to noise ratio!!

If SMM wasn't suck a prick, I'd suggest he has deliberately waited for this moment? Posturing himself in similar fashion to that which would make Bobby Fisher proud!

TA I'm betting you have fuck all to drop? The same goes for the tiresome 333366? Both of you played well, but subsequently overplayed in classic fashion. TA, when delivering the goods, you can never resist popping into "Bullshit R Us" to indulge yourself in short order; your Jewish genes let you down every time LOL

We all 'know' that SMM is Hindenberg/Pedro, but none of you have proven this to be the case. As well as this (and despite your claims to the contrary) none of you assclowns possess any type of yet to be revealed "bombshell" re: cementing the suppposed owning?

Good work, but no cigar; SMM is about to capitalize on your hubris!!

He is a pathetic prick, but unless you demolish him in an absolute fashion, he will return as he has done. This is his life. Liquidation of the wanker is the only option.

hahahahahahahaha

Getbig at its fair-weather finest!

Have you ever stopped to consider how enjoyable this has been and if he were to leave for good, all of it would end. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3748 on: May 18, 2012, 05:11:39 PM »
So now that you are back from your trip, will you fight OMR or not?

DK II

• Getbig V
Have you ever stopped to consider how enjoyable this has been and if he were to leave for good, all of it would end. 

Yeah better for SMM to stay around so that we can abuse him a little more in the future.