Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855937 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Let's be honest here....I'd pump an ocean liner full of jism into and onto booty.

Just sayin'   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PROCIRCORG/message/1098

Re: Apology And Question.

January 30, 2006

Good morning Pedro,

You owe me no apology. In fact I am happy to hear
from you.

Regarding removal of all the prepuce and high versus
low cut, think this way.

Imagine a man standing with the penis flaccid or
hanging down. Of course, the head is lowest, and the
closer the circumcision scar is to the head , we call
that "low." The closer the scar is to the pubic area,
we call that "high."

If one could imagine the circular line which would
represent the reflection point or highest recess
of the inner skin, then it would be possible to
remove the excess at the reflection point and your
prepuce would entirely be removed.

However, in the some patients may request more inner
skin to be left, the incision lines moves upwards
(towards the base of your penis).

To remove the inner skin entirely is not really
possible unless you want the outer skin sewn directly to
the very edge of the corona.

The outer skin is somewhat larger in diameter so this
look would require some darting on the underside to
bring its circumference to more closely match that at
the coronal sulcus which is a relative groove or recession.

At best I would recommend leaving about 1/4" of inner skin
present to facilitate suturing away from the rim or
corona.

One of our patients has a result similar to this on our
web-site.

All of this is really personal preference, so take time to
consider please. The next time your travel plans
include the greater Miami area, call ahead.

Thank you,

Harold Reed, M.D.

--- In PROCIRCORG@yahoogroups.com, "pedrojuan607" <pedrojuan607@y...>
wrote:

Dr.Reed, do you remember me? Well, I owe you an apology. I said
that

I was going to pay a visit to your clinic, when I travelled to
Florida, and get circumcised there. I used to travel refularly to Florida,
on business, but such is not the case anymore. Anyway,I will travel to
Florida again, just not sure when. When I do, you can bet I'll get
an appointment with you and get a tight cut.

Here's my question:what is the type of circumcision style that
removes ALL of the prepuce? Also, what is the difference between a
low and high circumcision? If it is tight, doesen't it remove it all
anyway?
>
> Thank you very much
> Pedro Coderch
>

________________________ ________

Hey idiot - you are the one who spammed and trolled every single youtube video on this campaiging against this! 

Remember you wanting to wage a war for little boys? 

Damn you are fucked up! 

PCoderch says:

October 16, 2011 at 3:10 am
The anti-mutilationists must NOT GIVE UP THEIR FIGHT! No matter how many times you guys get defeated, remember that this is the integrity of the genitals of little boys you’re fighting for. If a lion is eating my kids, I will fight with him to the death even if I have no chance of winning. Trying to stop circumcision is the same thing: it is such a horrifyingly immoral thing, that you need to fight against it even if it seems hopeless and you get defeated ad nauseum. Eventually, we will win!!!

Why the change of heart Pedo?   

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

PCoderch says:

October 16, 2011 at 3:10 am
The anti-mutilationists must NOT GIVE UP THEIR FIGHT! No matter how many times you guys get defeated, remember that this is the integrity of the genitals of little boys you’re fighting for. If a lion is eating my kids, I will fight with him to the death even if I have no chance of winning. Trying to stop circumcision is the same thing: it is such a horrifyingly immoral thing, that you need to fight against it even if it seems hopeless and you get defeated ad nauseum. Eventually, we will win!!!

Why the change of heart Pedo?   

Looks like Pedro got his peter chopped- and he didn't like it ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Author PCoderch (4 years)
Lol...bunch of loser goth kids who prefer to live in a made up World instead of the real one. I wonder why all these goth kids who believe they are vampires can go out in the Sun without bursting to flames, can survive on normal food and why they get beat up in high school despite their vampire super-strengh. The answer is simple: they are NOT vampires. Thye are loser kids who prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than the real one.

See my above post. Anyone can drink blood. That doesen't make you a vampire. And the fact that you are a goth just tells that you believe that you are a vampire out of fashion. Snap out of it. You can walk out in the Sun, you can survive without drinking blood and you will die if you get shot or stabbed. You are not a vampire. I repeat: you are not a vampire. Vampires don't exist. Get a real life loser, instead of living in a fictional one.

You are not a vampire. You THINK you are a vampire. Vampires don't exist. You are just a kid who created an artificial reality for yourself because real life is boring. So you absorb blood? So what? Anyone can do that. That doesen't make you a vampire. Anyone can drink blood or absorb it. Big deal. You think that just because you have convinced yourself that you need blood, that you actually need it? I assure you that if you stop taking blood, you won't starve to death.

No, you are not real at all. You don't need to drink blood; you convinced yourself that you do. You are just some kid bored with life who wants to be something far more interesting. Snap out of it, loser. To me, a person that has no super-human strengh or regenerative abilities, can go out in sunlight without getting burned and can survive on normal food, but claims to be a vampire because (s)he drinks blood, is just pretending to be a vampire.

There is no such thing as vampires. The end. I know that life is boring and harsh, but living in a fantasy world is not the answer.

http://www.tvclip.biz/video/pVr-19eIviw/shea-is-real-vampire-freaks-video-salute.html

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Lol...bunch of loser goth kids who prefer to live in a made up World instead of the real one. I wonder why all these goth kids who believe they are vampires can go out in the Sun without bursting to flames, can survive on normal food and why they get beat up in high school despite their vampire super-strengh. The answer is simple: they are NOT vampires. Thye are loser kids who prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than the real one.

See my above post. Anyone can drink blood. That doesen't make you a vampire. And the fact that you are a goth just tells that you believe that you are a vampire out of fashion. Snap out of it. You can walk out in the Sun, you can survive without drinking blood and you will die if you get shot or stabbed. You are not a vampire. I repeat: you are not a vampire. Vampires don't exist. Get a real life loser, instead of living in a fictional one.

You are not a vampire. You THINK you are a vampire. Vampires don't exist. You are just a kid who created an artificial reality for yourself because real life is boring. So you absorb blood? So what? Anyone can do that. That doesen't make you a vampire. Anyone can drink blood or absorb it. Big deal. You think that just because you have convinced yourself that you need blood, that you actually need it? I assure you that if you stop taking blood, you won't starve to death.

No, you are not real at all. You don't need to drink blood; you convinced yourself that you do. You are just some kid bored with life who wants to be something far more interesting. Snap out of it, loser. To me, a person that has no super-human strengh or regenerative abilities, can go out in sunlight without getting burned and can survive on normal food, but claims to be a vampire because (s)he drinks blood, is just pretending to be a vampire.

There is no such thing as vampires. The end. I know that life is boring and harsh, but living in a fantasy world is not the answer.

http://www.tvclip.biz/video/pVr-19eIviw/shea-is-real-vampire-freaks-video-salute.html

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

:o Pot meet kettle....It takes one to know one...ad infinitum....SMM is probably the world's foremost expert on creating,and living in a fantasy world,cause that's all he's got..
H

John

• Getbig II
Re: That's it.
« Reply #4055 on: May 21, 2012, 10:01:52 AM »
This is probably the best first post that anyone has ever made on Getbig!

Thanks. If you looked into these little kids pasts you'd see either an absentee father or an abusive one. If the son's a jerk the father's usually a jerk. The sad thing is most of these idiots are our future and will probably breed. I can imagine the kind of values and character traits they'll pass to their future children.....God help us.....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Ive been a member of this board since 2006. I know the types that co-habit these forums quite well....I just choose to keep silent but the way in which you people behave and conduct yourselves is beyond anything Ive ever seen. Quite disgusting, abhorrent behavior. Much like that of what resembles a pack of brute beasts.....you think that's okay do you?

Wait... THIS is what makes you "break your silence"?

Not all of the other shit that has happened since 2006? Seriously? THIS?!

I can't imagine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I can't imagine.

There are hundreds of dormant gimmicks that the pedos like SMM and others activate when they get destroyed like this. 

w8m8

« Reply #4058 on: May 21, 2012, 10:20:14 AM »
Thanks. If you looked into these little kids pasts you'd see either an absentee father or an abusive one. If the son's a jerk the father's usually a jerk. The sad thing is most of these idiots are our future and will probably breed. I can imagine the kind of values and character traits they'll pass to their future children.....God help us.....

you talking to yourself is hysterical to watch ... anyone who has children on this board is teaching them to stay away from sexual deviants ... and not writing checks your ass can't cash ... you do not call a grown man filthy names for sport and say you will DESTROY him if you don't have the BALLS to step the fuck up .. and running from a free ticket offered by the man you threatened was the end all ... I dunno what the fuck your issues stem from .. but I do not think YOU are in the position to speak unless you choose to use your main account ... spewing your shit under a gimmick proves your balls are just as small as Sucky's

you are as sick as sucky

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
There are hundreds of dormant gimmicks that the pedos like SMM and others activate when they get destroyed like this. 

Yeah, this guy has GOT to be someones gimmick... There is no other explanation.

Why make an account and not use it for 6 years if you aren't a gimmick?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #4060 on: May 21, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »

Girls and sons

Danjo

• Getbig IV
Exactly, they know their BULLSHIT will be exposed sooner or later,so they need an "insurance policy"(numerous gimmicks) to keep livin the lies their pathetic existence depends on..
H

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
?v=jZdZnB_2drc&page=1

John Kresse is the typical high school jock retard who has no skills besides bullying others and playing "macho". As for Silver, he's a classical psycopath who is sadistic enjoys manipulating people. He is also probably gay. I bet that he molests the teeny boys that study karate with him. He hurst them probably so that he'sll have ann excuse to touch their wounds, just like he broke Daniel's hands just to hold them while pretending to see the damage it suffered.

PCoderch 4 years ago

________________________ ________________________ _________

Sounds like you know a lot about this Pedo Coderch no?   

You've posted this before, quit it you're gonna get the thread deleted and it's in the top 20

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

You are obviously a moron. And the reason why you won't post a video is because you are full of shit. Computer insane owns you!

PCoderch in reply to zzzzzzzzzz098(Show the comment) 3 years ago

?v=0n0Io112b9k

________________________ ________________________ __________

AND YOUR PICS OF BEING A 6 7 300LBS SPEC OPS, BJJ PURPLE BELT, ARE WHERE EXACTLY?  

JUST HOLDING YOU TO THE SAME STANDARD YOU TERRORIZE EVERYONE ELSE WITH MORON. 

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you're a man, then you don't have the innate right to find Dolph hot. Only women can find men attractive! Stop with this bestiality, people! Men belong to women and women belong to men. If everyone becomes a homosexual, what will happen to the Human Species?

PCoderch 4 years ago

?v=-WX-UFCX9Kc&page=1

________________________ __________________

CHICKENS ANYONE??????

lmfao!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Not sure why Ron hasn't locked this yet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not sure why Ron hasn't locked this yet.

Because SMM keep threatening everyone daily with his lawsuits and threats of physical harm claiming nothing was proven about him.   

And i don't get why people care?   If you don't like the thread - no one is forcing you to click on it. 

When SMM goes away - so will the thread  - so long as he keeps threatening everyone, it stays alive. 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
May this thread and the owning it delivered last a thousand years..
H

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
May this thread and the owning it delivered last a thousand years..

x2

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

I can't imagine.
No shit. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Quote from: OneMoreRep link=topic=425331.msg6date=1337604103
It's funny that you say this, because I recently spoke to the quadriplegic German Shephard he ripped the spine out of and he said that his lawyer was going to be taking this matter to court for a new wheelchair.

any news on the chickens,
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.muscleweek.com/board/index.php?topic=3812.0

LOL!!!!

Even other sites are talking about this now!

io856

http://www.spam.com/board/index.php?topic=3812.0

LOL!!!!

Even other sites are talking about this now!

Lol wut..??
URL not working I wanna check it out

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #4074 on: May 22, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
  Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the fuck...