Author Topic: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)  (Read 24998 times)

Alex23

Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)
« on: March 12, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »
Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out ( Milos, your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

• I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
  • Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
  • Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
  • Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form an alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on by someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone 8)

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Downfall of an Antisociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »
haha fucking PWN3D  8)

Has Adonis ever backed up a claim? ::)

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
Oh and I forgot, ....Cara at MD said that you call one more time there and she calls the Cops on you.

Your world is slowly falling appart.

How's the "selling rip off on ebay" business going???

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 02:25:32 PM »
 :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 02:25:40 PM »
Has Adonis ever backed up a claim? ::)

In all fairness, he did tell the world he'd show up at that show last year for the showdown with another member, and he did.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »
In all fairness, he did tell the world he'd show up at that show last year for the showdown with another member, and he did.

yeah but Adonis stalking the MD Team is very creepy

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 02:29:30 PM »

Dude, In all fairness, he did NOT. HE was hiding backstage THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. Did you know he had to take the bus to get to the Elite?

But let's focus on the big picture here 8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 02:29:35 PM »
What is an "antisociopath"?!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

C'mon 240... it's time you spill the beans on this one... ;)

Don't hold back, remember Alex Jones, he tells the truth, no matter what the costs...

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »
this can only end in suicide for adonis, internet bodybuilding websites are his entire life.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »

Think Alex meant sociopath, no?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 02:32:44 PM »

The opposite of a sociopath.

In other words, "not Jimmy".
Ron: "I am lazy."

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »
hhahah this adonis dude really is a character

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »
So Adonis stole Palumbo's password? is that it? someone help me out here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »
C'mon 240... it's time you spill the beans on this one... ;)
Don't hold back, remember Alex Jones, he tells the truth, no matter what the costs...
-Hedge

Honestly, I was was off the grid back then and didn't follow the event that closely, so I can't speak with authority on the events.  I remember he was going to fight someone, but that member posted here that he was here for the morning show but not the night show.  I don't know details, but if someone else does, I'd love to hear them.

Dude, In all fairness, he did NOT. HE was hiding backstage THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. Did you know he had to take the bus to get to the Elite?

But let's focus on the big picture here 8)

I was not aware of this.  Still, the other member said he was going to kick the shit out of Adonis, then said he left before the night show.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out (fuck you Milos, we all know your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

• I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
  • Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
  • Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
  • Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form and alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on with someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone 8)

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

Funny how as much as you guys seem to hate him it is all you can talk about. Go to MD or Getbig and there are atleast a half page of threads on him. He is a bodybuilding celebrity. EVERYONE knows the name The True Adonis and as sad as that may be to you you will never achieve the amount of noteriety he has gotten. No one will ever know who you are. You will continue to be a nobody and will live out a pathetic existance of a life as an online board poster and wanna-be competitor.

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »
Think Alex meant sociopath, no?

I didn't feel like typing antisocial-sociopath  8)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »
why do you have such a hard-on for TA, Alex?

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »
Funny how as much as you guys seem to hate him it is all you can talk about. Go to MD or Getbig and there are atleast a half page of threads on him. He is a bodybuilding celebrity. EVERYONE knows the name The True Adonis and as sad as that may be to you you will never achieve the amount of noteriety he has gotten. No one will ever know who you are. You will continue to be a nobody and will live out a pathetic existance of a life as an online board poster and wanna-be competitor.

I think you're missing the point CockSuck.

Hittler was also notorious and people allied against him and threw him out for the Greater Good.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »
I think you're missing the point CockSuck.

Hittler was also notorious and people allied against him and threw him out for the Greater Good.

If he changed your life the way he changed mine you might be a little more appreciative of him too.

Alex23

Re: Downfall of an Antisocial sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 02:43:18 PM »
If he changed your life the way he changed mine you might be a little more appreciative of him too.

he actually did when he called HR at my workplace and try to get me in trouble. Since then I'm a different man and much less naive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »
What in the world is he going on about now?  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 02:44:02 PM »
he actually did when he called HR at my workplace and try to get me in trouble. Since then I'm a different man and much less naive.

wtf  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
I don`t even know who you are Alex.

You really have a mental problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »
he actually did when he called HR at my workplace and try to get me in trouble.

Seriously? I missed this episode compeltely.