Author Topic: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)  (Read 25000 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »
adam was a normal dude some time ago, but he's dived head-first into the crazy pool at this point. when mcjeff, matt c, adam, and i were in the AIM chat the guy was just off his damn rocker. things started to get bad after he was banned from mayhem, then losing the mr getbig seemed really knock him for a loop and i think now he's finally snapped entirely.
Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

Alex23

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
Thanks for all the love biatches and especially for pinning that shit 8)

Kiwiol, RB, drkaje, SSBG, BF... 

Hope someday the 6 of us get into some fucking nasty bar fight and crack a couple of skulls while high fiving ... 

Unfortunately, I've been informed of a long term timeout coming in my direction. Not sure why but I'm not the one to whine like bitch and will take it like a man 8)

GodSpeed brothers.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2007, 06:48:55 PM »

Hope someday the 6 of us get into some fucking nasty bar fight and crack a couple of skulls while high fiving ... 

Unfortunately, I've been informed of a long term timeout coming in my direction. Not sure why but I'm not the one to whine like bitch and will take it like a man 8)

GodSpeed brothers.

Have to sit in the corner? LOL!

Can't believe someone pulled a bitch move like whining to Ron.

Me? I might ban your ass for whistling out of tune but the rest of it was classic. You have to wonder why there's a wave of sensitivity passing over GetBig.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2007, 07:28:01 AM »

GodSpeed brothers.

Sounds good to me. Nothing beats a good ol' fashioned bar fight.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »

GodSpeed brothers.

Why the hell will you be put in a long term timeout and who told you about it? Is it cause you keep saying stuff against Adonis?

The Heckler

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2007, 08:04:01 AM »
Why the hell will you be put in a long term timeout and who told you about it? Is it cause you keep saying stuff against Adonis?

Yes.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2007, 08:25:24 AM »
Yes.

Bullshit. Going by your logic, you'd have at least 10 blue stars for sucking Adonis off with every post you make, like a champion c*cksucker ;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
Bullshit. Going by your logic, you'd have at least 10 blue stars for sucking Adonis off with every post you make, like a champion c*cksucker ;D

Tell us something we DON'T know.  ;)

The Heckler

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2007, 02:57:55 PM »

Tell us something we DON'T know.  ;)

Hi "Teh Luke".  What`s shakin` in your parents` basement these days?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »
Hi "Teh Luke".  What`s shakin` in your parents` basement these days?

Luke ?????????  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »

not to mention i'd be banned by now.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2007, 03:45:36 AM »
Sounds good to me. Nothing beats a good ol' fashioned bar fight.

hahaha.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2007, 03:46:08 AM »
good to hear that adonis joined TEAM DA!

Z

Alex23

« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
BUMP FOR CRAZYNESS!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2007, 02:32:27 PM »
I just counted at least 5 Adonis gimmicks in this thread. Pretty impressive.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2007, 03:41:07 PM »
the aim chat was one of the funniest things i'd ever seen. this was pretty much how it went for about two hours:

magoo: adam, you emailed me palumbo's account password and asked for help bringing him down.
adonis: MAGOO YOU ARE FAT AND YOU SMELL
adonis: AND YOU ARE GAY
adonis: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE FAT AND SMELLY AND GAY
adonis: BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE
adonis: FAT AND SMELLY AND GAY
magoo: that doesn't really have anything to do with this. why did you never post any lift videos, anyway?
adonis: I AM STRONGER THAN YOU I WON
adonis: AND YOU ARE STILL FAT AND SMELLY
adonis: AND YOU ARE CRAZY

repeat until i got a headache and stopped reading. not that he stopped typing.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »
the aim chat was one of the funniest things i'd ever seen. this was pretty much how it went for about two hours:

magoo: adam, you emailed me palumbo's account password and asked for help bringing him down.
adonis: MAGOO YOU ARE FAT AND YOU SMELL
adonis: AND YOU ARE GAY
adonis: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE FAT AND SMELLY AND GAY
adonis: BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE
adonis: FAT AND SMELLY AND GAY
magoo: that doesn't really have anything to do with this. why did you never post any lift videos, anyway?
adonis: I AM STRONGER THAN YOU I WON
adonis: AND YOU ARE STILL FAT AND SMELLY
adonis: AND YOU ARE CRAZY

repeat until i got a headache and stopped reading. not that he stopped typing.  :-\
I do apologize for my crassness.  That was a funny day. How are you doing these days?

Alex23

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2007, 12:07:45 PM »
I do apologize for my crassness.  That was a funny day. How are you doing these days?

Sounds more like typical drunkeness IMing ;D

Nietzsche

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out ( Milos, your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

• I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
  • Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
  • Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
  • Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form an alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on by someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone 8)

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I cannot even fathom that people here on getbig have insinuated that I am indeed this "Adonis" character!! After reading this quote from ALex23, who quite clearly possesses a brilliant mind and masterful judgement of character, I must recant my past statements about Adonis being a intellectual.

It is very clear that this "Adonis" is nothing more than a charlatan whose life is filled with so much frustration and sadness that he uses the internet to fill the void of his real-life incompetence and impotence.

I will say now that I am not a pathetic child like this maniacal, egotistical, obsessive boy clearly is.  It is quite sad actually, to witness this "Adonis" flounder around on the internet claiming this and that, yet proving only his own incompetence :'(

Alex23

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2007, 05:45:00 PM »
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I cannot even fathom that people here on getbig have insinuated that I am indeed this "Adonis" character!! After reading this quote from ALex23, who quite clearly possesses a brilliant mind and masterful judgement of character, I must recant my past statements about Adonis being a intellectual.

It is very clear that this "Adonis" is nothing more than a charlatan whose life is filled with so much frustration and sadness that he uses the internet to fill the void of his real-life incompetence and impotence.

I will say now that I am not a pathetic child like this maniacal, egotistical, obsessive boy clearly is.  It is quite sad actually, to witness this "Adonis" flounder around on the internet claiming this and that, yet proving only his own incompetence :'(

Hahaha ok "Nietzsche".. ;D

Gimmick or not, it is what it is  8)

Nietzsche

« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2007, 05:48:20 PM »
Hahaha ok "Nietzsche".. ;D

Gimmick or not, it is what it is  8)
Indeed it is good sir and I must say I respect you for having the intelligence and fortitude to denounce this charlatan for who he truly is.

It saddens me that honorable men think that I, an intellectual and noble man, am the same person as this "child".