Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 5506 times)

Alex England

• Getbig I
Danielson
« on: October 31, 2007, 02:53:27 AM »
Could you help me out by explaining why my posts at the V are being deleted. Davidpaul starts a thread that is practically a challenge to post there and then when I do my posts are deleted and the thread locked.
Pfft, pretty lame. As a mod at MD I was expecting to get flamed to fuck but just to be censored? Will my posts here be deleted as well?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Danielson
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 04:08:10 AM »
Could you help me out by explaining why my posts at the V are being deleted. Davidpaul starts a thread that is practically a challenge to post there and then when I do my posts are deleted and the thread locked.
Pfft, pretty lame. As a mod at MD I was expecting to get flamed to fuck but just to be censored? Will my posts here be deleted as well?

I don't know what's going on with the V. I think it is turning into a nicer, gentler board. I noticed that Siouxcountry is now schmoeing over there. You must have said something mean. I think if you are mean on the V you get deleted. Of course you won't get deleted on the Y, we are all men here.
E

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 04:18:33 AM »
I don't know what's going on with the V. I think it is turning into a nicer, gentler board. I noticed that Siouxcountry is now schmoeing over there. You must have said something mean. I think if you are mean on the V you get deleted. Of course you won't get deleted on the Y, we are all men here.

All I said was "You seem very hostile Rip, are you upset about something :'(". Its not really that mean. Maybe it is her time of the month. Or the steroids have fried her ovaries and she is going into menopause early. ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 04:22:32 AM »

All I said was "You seem very hostile Rip, are you upset about something :'(". Its not really that mean. Maybe it is her time of the month. Or the steroids have fried her ovaries and she is going into menopause early. ???

A few people delete on the V, it may not have been Rip. Your best bet is if you want to post there, be positive. It seems like a real positive board now. In other words, it's been ruined.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 04:25:12 AM »
Alex,

Don't ask about her experience with the Alabaa Black Snake. It's a very sensitive topic.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 04:26:43 AM »
Alex,

Don't ask about her experience with the Alabaa Black Snake. It's a very sensitive topic.

Did that get deleted as well? Who the fuck is deleting all the good threads over there? Even Kiwi is getting deleted.
E

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 04:34:40 AM »
A few people delete on the V, it may not have been Rip. Your best bet is if you want to post there, be positive. It seems like a real positive board now. In other words, it's been ruined.

I thought it was uncensored, seems like a shame :(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 04:42:06 AM »
I thought it was uncensored, seems like a shame :(

The V?  Hell no. That's the most heavily censored board on here. It used to be uncensored, but now it is pretty bad. Whoever has been deleting threads on there needs to be let go imo. I am not sure what happened with you and Rip over at MD, but the moderation on the V is almost as bad as you guys over there. ;)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 04:54:34 AM »
Did that get deleted as well? Who the fuck is deleting all the good threads over there? Even Kiwi is getting deleted.

It got merged into a Havenbull thread, LOL!

The intrest/traffic created by adding rip may actually be modded away. They're all acting like girls, giddy and shit about Rip being in their presence. It seems like they're afraid any serious ball busting will make her leave and interfere with their schmoe-ing.

I'm more than a little embarrassed for them.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
It got merged into a Havenbull thread, LOL!

The intrest/traffic created by adding rip may actually be modded away. They're all acting like girls, giddy and shit about Rip being in their presence. It seems like they're afraid any serious ball busting will make her leave and interfere with their schmoe-ing.

I'm more than a little embarrassed for them.

I have noticed that as well. There will be no real ball busting over there, because one of the mods is protecting everyone. It will probably turn out to be Rip, DP and a few schmoes talking about her diet and posting pics of herself. Sioux is already on board, so that can't be a good sign.
E

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 05:01:34 AM »
The V?  Hell no. That's the most heavily censored board on here. It used to be uncensored, but now it is pretty bad. Whoever has been deleting threads on there needs to be let go imo. I am not sure what happened with you and Rip over at MD, but the moderation on the V is almost as bad as you guys over there. ;)

What happoned with Rip and at MD this. I simply started a harmless thread having a bit of fun with her in The Pit. Unfortunatly I didn't relise how many people disliked her and the floodgates opened so to speak, and she holds me responsable. :-\

And yes, MD is more strictly moderated then Getbig, this is no secret. HOWEVER, I can assure you that if our Pit mods do not delete any posts against them, they get stuck in. Its seems some people can dish it out but can't take it.  

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 10:48:35 AM »
What happened to the thread you started about the gals you were with over the weekend? I was totally starting to get into it, damn it ;D

Lisa

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 11:18:05 AM »

Yeah, I'm starting to get my shit deleted too. The V was all set to take off again and now it's going down in flames.  :(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
What happoned with Rip and at MD this. I simply started a harmless thread having a bit of fun with her in The Pit. Unfortunatly I didn't relise how many people disliked her and the floodgates opened so to speak, and she holds me responsable. :-\

And yes, MD is more strictly moderated then Getbig, this is no secret. HOWEVER, I can assure you that if our Pit mods do not delete any posts against them, they get stuck in. Its seems some people can dish it out but can't take it.  

I think a lot of the dislike comes from the fact you are a mod... I mean, if you don't like her, a lot of people come online.

I do not like the way the V is going myself... There's a reason why I consider the Y my favorite board on GB.

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 11:38:44 AM »
I think a lot of the dislike comes from the fact you are a mod... I mean, if you don't like her, a lot of people come online.

I do not like the way the V is going myself... There's a reason why I consider the Y my favorite board on GB.

To be fair to the mods at the V, and as you know Tu I do like to be fair ;), my posts are no longer being deleted.

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 11:42:39 AM »
To be fair to the mods at the V, and as you know Tu I do like to be fair ;), my posts are no longer being deleted.

Exception to the rule, my friend.  ;)

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 11:48:21 AM »
Exception to the rule, my friend.  ;)

I am sorry to hear that :-[. What did you post that was so scandalous it had to be censored? ???

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »

That's a bunch of fucking bullshit, Alex.

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
That's a bunch of fucking bullshit, Alex.

Hahahah, don't get "MarK" talking about MD, he might have another mini-stroke.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
Jesus H Christ who gives a fuck, you fucking homos carry on about this shit like it matters

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 12:35:31 PM »
Jesus H Christ who gives a fuck, you fucking homos carry on about this shit like it matters

Epic MD conversation in the Y board is not needed.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »
Hahahah, don't get "MarK" talking about MD, he might have another mini-stroke.

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT FORUM! MD SUCKS ASS!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »

brutal danielson gimmick  ::)
T

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »
FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT FORUM! MD SUCKS ASS!

Do you have a problem, Mr. Swanson?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
Do you have a problem, Mr. Swanson?

Stalker