Author Topic: BerzerkFury, How's school going lil' bro?  (Read 3737 times)

Alex23

BerzerkFury, How's school going lil' bro?
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »
 ;D 

I'm assuming the finals are over... still shooting for pre-med?

Let me know if you need help/docs/advices  8) 

..be glad to make a yung buck like you sucessful.

God speed.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: BerzerkFury, How's school going lil' bro?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
;D 

I'm assuming the finals are over... still shooting for pre-med?

Let me know if you need help/docs/advices  8) 

..be glad to make a yung buck like you sucessful.

God speed.

Got done with finals two Fridays ago. Seven classes and a 3.957 for the semester. I'm not heading down the pre-med path anymore, though. Haven't been since the summer. The classes here killed a lot of the stuff that was fun with science for me.  Been finishing up my finance now. Since I got to school it was either pre-med or I wanted to do something with i-banking.

Now that the economy and the ibanks went into the shitter I don't know where I'm headed. One semester left. Probably going to look for a summer internship and hope that the economy picks up in the fall because most firms have put hiring freezes on for the rest of the year. We'll see. Probably the worst time ever to be a soon to be college graduate. Hahaha.

I'm not too worried about it though. This economy is the time to take a chance and try something new. Chase a dream or whatever bullshit they tell you to do.

Just started lifting again after a four month break too. Put most of the weight I lost cutting up in August back on and I'm weaker than a popcorn fart.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:33:02 PM »
Seven classes and a 3.957 for the semester.

Sorry, I don't reply to losers  ;D 

Actually, I think things will have recovered somehow by the time you graduate;  yep, 'chasing the dream' sounds like bullshit but this is an 'inovationary-recovery' cycle, no joke.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »

Sorry, I don't reply to losers  ;D 

Actually, I think things will have recovered somehow by the time you graduate; 

Hahaha, unfortunately the rest of my GPAs aren't that good. I figured I could dial back the partying and drinking enough for one semester to get a GPA that I should have. I guess you could say it was like a test for myself. Funny how not drinking three days a week frees up a lot of time to study among other things.  :o

Should've been a 4.0 though. Had an A in every class going into finals but I guess I fucked up the 7th one which was the class I got an A- in. Who knows. Those two weeks were horrific. Went on 3 or 4 hours of sleep and 14-17 hour days in the library for the last 5 days.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 08:38:30 PM »
Hahaha, unfortunately the rest of my GPAs aren't that good. I figured I could dial back the partying and drinking enough for one semester to get a GPA that I should have. I guess you could say it was like a test for myself. Funny how not drinking three days a week frees up a lot of time to study among other things.  :o

Should've been a 4.0 though. Had an A in every class going into finals but I guess I fucked up the 7th one which was the class I got an A- in. Who knows. Those two weeks were horrific. Went on 3 or 4 hours of sleep and 14-17 hour days in the library for the last 5 days.

Dude, how can you take 7 classes a semester? isn't 5 the max usual?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »

Dude, how can you take 7 classes a semester? isn't 5 the max usual?

Yeah, I had them give me excess credit authorization. If your previous semester's GPA was over 3.0 they'll unlock you for 18 credits (normal is 17). And after that you have to get permission from the dean for anymore. I ended up taking 21 for shits and giggles and I figured I would bang out an econ minor in these two semesters so I used that for the reason to take some more.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »
Yeah, I had them give me excess credit authorization. If your previous semester's GPA was over 3.0 they'll unlock you for 18 credits (normal is 17). And after that you have to get permission from the dean for anymore. I ended up taking 21 for shits and giggles and I figured I would bang out an econ minor in these two semesters so I used that for the reason to take some more.

How did that turn out stud ;D?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »

How did that turn out stud ;D?

Took two of the five classes to get the minor this semester. Was actually fun. Economics is pretty interesting, especially when applied to the economy today.

It sucked studying so much but I wasn't too bent out of shape on cutting back the partying. Most of my friends graduated last spring and the ones that are left are pretty fucking annoying. Lived with two of them and while one was alright, the other one's an annoying fuck.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »
Took two of the five classes to get the minor this semester. Was actually fun. Economics is pretty interesting, especially when applied to the economy today.

It sucked studying so much but I wasn't too bent out of shape on cutting back the partying. Most of my friends graduated last spring and the ones that are left are pretty fucking annoying. Lived with two of them and while one was alright, the other one's an annoying fuck.

Annoying house mates is my fucking masters deree.  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
Annoying house mates is my fucking masters deree.  :-\

I've been friends with the guy for a few years now but never lived with him. He can't be alone or do anything by himself which I attribute to insecurity. Always needs some sort of human contact and reassurance of himself. I like to think I'm a pretty independent guy who doesn't need to have someone around me at all times to accomplish anything so it gets annoying fast. Other roommate was like that too so he wasn't annoying at all.

I've actually lucked out with most of my roommates over the years. Guess it was bound to catch up one day. I've heard some horror stories, hahaha.

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 09:22:47 PM »
I've been friends with the guy for a few years now but never lived with him. He can't be alone or do anything by himself which I attribute to insecurity. Always needs some sort of human contact and reassurance of himself. I like to think I'm a pretty independent guy who doesn't need to have someone around me at all times to accomplish anything so it gets annoying fast. Other roommate was like that too so he wasn't annoying at all.

I've actually lucked out with most of my roommates over the years. Guess it was bound to catch up one day. I've heard some horror stories, hahaha.

hahahahah I had a roomate like that my 3rd year; we would officially call him my "wife".. i'm not kidding; the guy would cook breakfast for me. At first I was attributing the 'reactionary-to-abuse' behavior to my manipulative personality; then I poped him eardropping while I was banging that super loud Lebaneese chick... literally, the guy had an empty cup put against his ear on my door... I think he may have had a semi going on too when I poped him luring at her while she was walking back from her bathroom cum unloading...
epic low life but good guy all around.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »
hahahahah I has a roomate like that my 3rd year; we would officially call him my "wife".. i'm not kidding; the guy would cook breakfast for me. At first I was attributing the 'reactionary-to-abuse' behavior to my manipulative personality; then I poped him eardropping while I was banging that super loud Lebaneese chick... literally, the guy had an empty cup put against his hear on my door... I think he may have had a semi going on too when I poped him luring at her while she was walking back from her bathroom cum unloading...
epic low life but good guy all around.

Hahahaha, that's hilarious. This kid's not that bad (as far as I know, there are no cups to doors), just really insecure. Most of the kids I've met up here that party on the weekends are low lives. There were like 3 rapes and a bunch of other stuff that went down this semester.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »

Jesus, my blood pressure just went up reading your post and thinking about those fuckers I had to deal with.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 09:33:10 PM »
Jesus, my blood pressure just went up reading your post and thinking about those fuckers I had to deal with.  ;D

Hahaha, I almost beat the shit out of him during finals. Only thing stopping me was that I need a place to live next semester and didn't feel like getting kicked out and he wouldn't swing first.  ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »
what a love fest this thread is

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »
Hahahaha, that's hilarious. This kid's not that bad (as far as I know, there are no cups to doors), just really insecure. Most of the kids I've met up here that party on the weekends are low lives. There were like 3 rapes and a bunch of other stuff that went down this semester.

he sounds like the potential suicide case... kinda quiet but lots of baggage.... hope not just saying; I had a vein popper when I was in stanford first year. He tried twice, never succeded but pretty persistent. They eventually put him on paxil and then he suceeded ironically. I feel bad for the parents; I banged his sister (they were twins) and kinda suspected that pushed him over the edge even though we were cool... he used to make jokes like "you fucked me hard last night, didn't you? well, a vaginaized version of me..". That was kinda of a turn off... until I had a 6 pack and a couple of shot in ;D. She was a cute girl still, I should drunk dial her this week...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »

he sounds like the potential suicide case... kinda quiet but lots of baggage.... hope not just saying; I had a vein popper when I was in stanford first year. He tried twice, never succeded but pretty persistent. They eventually put him on paxil and then he suceeded ironically. I feel bad for the parents; I banged his sister (they were twins) and kinda suspected that pushed him over the edge even though we were cool... he used to make jokes like "you fucked me hard last night, didn't you? well, a vaginaized version of me..". That was kinda of a turn off... until I had a 6 pack and a couple of shot in ;D. She was a cute girl still, I should drunk dial her this week...

Hahahahaha!!! Not laughing at the suicide but the other stuff. I don't think he's a suicide case. He's the insecure douche that lashes out at others instead of on himself type. Although there is that rumor that you get a 4.0 for the semester if your roommate kills themself. There was a movie made out of it.

One of my buddies is in the Navy and he walked in on his roommate trying to kill himself two months ago. Guy was in the middle of slashing his wrists.

what a love fest this thread is

It's alright. One of the gimmicks will derail it soon enough.  :D

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »
Hahahahaha!!! Not laughing at the suicide but the other stuff. I don't think he's a suicide case. He's the insecure douche that lashes out at others instead of on himself type. Although there is that rumor that you get a 4.0 for the semester if your roommate kills themself. There was a movie made out of it.

One of my buddies is in the Navy and he walked in on his roommate trying to kill himself two months ago. Guy was in the middle of slashing his wrists.

hahaha gotta love "deadman on campus"... put a lot of nasty ideas in a lots of heads... plus kinda cool to see Paul-Mark in none blonde mode...

I walked once on someone popping pills... I was kinda drunk so didn't quite realized at first.. .then she started going into shock.. 2 hours in the ER later she was ok but it killed my buzz. I did bang her 3 weeks later while she was recovering, which was why I came in the room in the first place. Circle of life.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »
hahaha gotta love "deadman on campus"... put a lot of nasty ideas in a lots of heads... plus kinda cool to see Paul-Mark in none blonde mode...

I walked once on someone popping pills... I was kinda drunk so didn't quite realized at first.. .then she started going into shock.. 2 hours in the ER later she was ok but it killed my buzz. I did bang her 3 weeks later while she was recovering, which was why I came in the room in the first place. Circle of life.

Good thing you did. Gave the girl something to live for.

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 09:54:07 PM »
Good thing you did. Gave the girl something to live for.

I do realize this sounded like bragging; but youngsters oughta realize... the 90's were an emo period; lots of people were going drama for no reasons.
She was also pretty hot with low self esteem.. when those melons popped out first thing thru my head was "what a waste this could've been"...

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »
Hot with low self esteem. That's the ideal college girl.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 05:46:52 AM »
Keep up the great work, BF!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »

GET BIG LEGEND

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »
GET BIG LEGEND

I would do it all over again ;D