Author Topic: O.J. Simpson Brutally Beaten in Prison! False  (Read 6508 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: O.J. Simpson Brutally Beaten in Prison! False
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
Too bad, a good throttling is always in style....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 01:47:26 PM »
You bang the white bitches, you gonna get stitches.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
You bang the white bitches, you gonna get stitches.

That's not Jackie

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »
OJ used to jack off on the lazy-boy chair while Marcus Allen fucked Nicole simpson in the same room

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »
OJ used to jack off on the lazy-boy chair while Marcus Allen fucked Nicole simpson in the same room
You sure that wasn't Al "the low speed valet"?

BTW, I was hoping the story to be true. And I'm pissed that it wasn't...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 02:17:38 PM »
OneMoreRep = Obviously won't be using "Esquire" at the end of his name any time soon lol

Brutal not knowing the diff b/t "innocent" as opposed to "not guilty"

Hey, as long as you walk away without having to pay a fine or spend any time in prison, I'd consider that being innocent as well as not guilty.

Why would I ever care to be a lawyer?
"1"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 02:23:23 PM »
Hope this helps

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/02/oj-simpson-rumor-prison-beating-enquirer/1

Bogus O.J. Simpson rumor has made the rounds before

By Tom Weir, USA TODAY
6Comments
2Recommend

CAPTIONBy Isaac Brekken/AP
There's a story spreading like wildfire on the Internet today, saying that O.J. Simpson was beaten at the Nevada prison where he's jailed, in a racially motivated attack. The original source is the National Enquirer, and a prison official says the report is "Totally bogus."

"We're getting inundated" with calls from news media said Steve Suwe, the public information officer for the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. Suwe pointed out that the same story circulated in 2009 and was as false then as it is now. Another Enquirer report on Simpson last summer said the fallen football great was going to be married in prison to a "pen pal" he had never met.

The latest story contended O.J. had been beaten unconscious and spent three weeks in the prison infirmary.

"We laughed over that one pretty good," Suwe said in a phone interview with Game On!

Suwe added that Simpson has been in the prison's general population since he began serving at least a 9-year sentence for numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. Suwe said prison officials checked in with O.J. today and were he's fine.
true or not who gives a shit
p

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 03:24:01 PM »
Hope this helps

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/02/oj-simpson-rumor-prison-beating-enquirer/1

Bogus O.J. Simpson rumor has made the rounds before

By Tom Weir, USA TODAY
6Comments
2Recommend

CAPTIONBy Isaac Brekken/AP
There's a story spreading like wildfire on the Internet today, saying that O.J. Simpson was beaten at the Nevada prison where he's jailed, in a racially motivated attack. The original source is the National Enquirer, and a prison official says the report is "Totally bogus."

"We're getting inundated" with calls from news media said Steve Suwe, the public information officer for the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. Suwe pointed out that the same story circulated in 2009 and was as false then as it is now. Another Enquirer report on Simpson last summer said the fallen football great was going to be married in prison to a "pen pal" he had never met.

The latest story contended O.J. had been beaten unconscious and spent three weeks in the prison infirmary.

"We laughed over that one pretty good," Suwe said in a phone interview with Game On!

Suwe added that Simpson has been in the prison's general population since he began serving at least a 9-year sentence for numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. Suwe said prison officials checked in with O.J. today and were he's fine.

I already knew that wasn't true.  OJ is in a protected wing because of his celebrity status. 

A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 07:43:13 PM »
Hey, as long as you walk away without having to pay a fine or spend any time in prison, I'd consider that being innocent as well as not guilty.

Why would I ever care to be a lawyer?
"1"

Umm he did pay a fine...quite a hefty one.I guessed you missed the guilty verdict in the civil suit.

A J.D. is hardly a preresquisite to understanding the diff b/t "not guilty" & "innocent".