Author Topic: Just had 3 wisdom teeth removed  (Read 3067 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: Just had 3 wisdom teeth removed
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »
Now I wear a mouthguard when I bench press.
i use my guard for squats and leg press , nice to hear  im not the only person

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »
2 out of 3 teeth were impacted thats why they had to put me under.  4th tooth i removed 2 years ago. I should of had them all removed back then but at that time they were not bothering me.

I got 20 vik's pills but i dont think it wil be enough. Im taking 2 pills every 5 hours.

I tried to eat some yogurt but the sweetness from yogurt give me huge pain. plane cottage cheese gives me no pain tho.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:43 AM »
wow thats a big lipoma. Thank god my were small and could only see it when at lowbody fat and stretching.

Sucks that doctors dont really know what causes them. There is a older cop guy in my gym. He has at least 150 of them all over his body. He said that he tried to remove all of them but they just kept growing back so he just give up.  Now thats messed up !

My dad and grandma had couple of them. After being removed they never grew back.

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 02:43:47 AM »
wow scary pic.

I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed and it was about $2200

Best part was all the vicodin I got to take... it made me sleep about 20 hours a day  :D

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:03 AM »
Not sure if the sweetness will be a problem but you could throw some fruit into the blender and drink it. Bananas aren't too sweet though and they are farely filling, you could try those. Delicious too.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 06:59:52 AM »
Bill was 2200 dollars for 3 wisdom teeth plus being put under. Hope my insurance covers most of it but i still had to pay 25 percent up front out of my own pocket  >:(

Doctor told me to only eat liquid food for today. Nothing seems to satisfy. I ate almost entire container of cottage cheese and half container of vanilla yogurt and I'm still starving. Any other ideas what I could eat besides yogurt and cottage cheese?

I also had to remove 2 lipomas this month. Anyone ever had to remove those? Takes doctor 7 minutes to remove it but they charge you 2500 for it which I think is highway robbery for tiny 7 minute procedure!
 this month has been pretty shitty for me  :'(

you are paying for risk and insurance and tons of overhead and for a doc who is proficient enough so he will not kill you

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 08:09:04 AM »
Bill was 2200 dollars for 3 wisdom teeth plus being put under. Hope my insurance covers most of it but i still had to pay 25 percent up front out of my own pocket  >:(

Doctor told me to only eat liquid food for today. Nothing seems to satisfy. I ate almost entire container of cottage cheese and half container of vanilla yogurt and I'm still starving. Any other ideas what I could eat besides yogurt and cottage cheese?

I also had to remove 2 lipomas this month. Anyone ever had to remove those? Takes doctor 7 minutes to remove it but they charge you 2500 for it which I think is highway robbery for tiny 7 minute procedure!

this month has been pretty shitty for me  :'(

2000 dollar? HOLY SHIT!!!!

Last time I went to latvia I went to the dentist - the dentists in latvia are amazing - very cheap highly qualified and have all the latest gadgest.
i mean think of this... in Ireland they take Xrays and then they look at them on the lightwindow  :o :o
thats how backwards they are here, in Lativa like any normal dentist they transfer that xray straight to the Computer screen were they can have a good look at it.
So she (they have also on average amazing looking female dentists) had a look at my mouth and the infected tooth I have in the back and said she can probably fix it saving the tooth.
She did that gave it a filling - took her 2 hours because the tooth (like with wisdom tooth) had barely any visible area to work on.
Cost: 70 Euros - but that all included from Xrays etc.
Next day I had to go again becuase the tooth really hurt - she made an xray and said that it doesn't look good and the tooth has to come out.

THAT TOOK 3 FUCKING HOURS, it was so hard to get that fucker out she had to call her boss who worked in the second dentist to come over because she had no strenght left.
He came over imidiatly and pulled it out in another hour.

Cost..... 120 EUROS!!!!!!!

Needles to say I was completly fucked after that day.

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »
I agree  in America Doctors are so expensive!! My parents fly to Russia to get DEntal work done. The most expensive part is round trip ticket. My friend had 4 wisdom teeth removed and he only paid few 200 dollars.

With xrays (120 dollars something that took 2 minutes),  meds and 3 wisdom teeth entire beel was 2300 dollars and im sure fucking insurance will not cover all it. What sucks is i had to pay 650 dollars up front out of my own pocket and probably going to have to pay at least 400 dollars more.  With this and christmas shopping this turning out to be one crappy month!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
I agree  in America Doctors are so expensive!! My parents fly to Russia to get DEntal work done. The most expensive part is round trip ticket. My friend had 4 wisdom teeth removed and he only paid few 200 dollars.

With xrays (120 dollars something that took 2 minutes),  meds and 3 wisdom teeth entire beel was 2300 dollars and im sure fucking insurance will not cover all it. What sucks is i had to pay 650 dollars up front out of my own pocket and probably going to have to pay at least 400 dollars more.  With this and christmas shopping this turning out to be one crappy month!
My mom had to get some dental work done last month, i think it was a root canal. anyway, she wanted to get it done in Mexico because its a 3rd of the price. I told her no, its not worth the risk. She got it done in Houston,tx.

I know a chick in high school that got a nose job in Monterrey. She got two long scars on both side of her nose for her trouble.

I don't know about russia but:   usa medical services >mexico medical services

A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »
My mom had to get some dental work done last month, i think it was a root canal. anyway, she wanted to get it done in Mexico because its a 3rd of the price. I told her no, its not worth the risk. She got it done in Houston,tx.

I know a chick in high school that got a nose job in Monterrey. She got two long scars on both side of her nose for her trouble.

I don't know about russia but:   usa medical services >mexico medical services

You think mexico's bad ?! try cuba... bunch of godamn barbarians... I went there, 4th day there got pneumonia and bronchitis (from swimming in the ocean) the amount of shots I went through was ridiculous..big ass 2" needles, 2 iv's... holy crap, came back to Canada a normal doctor gave me antibiotics (2 pills a day) for a week..

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »
You think mexico's bad ?! try cuba... bunch of godamn barbarians... I went there, 4th day there got pneumonia and bronchitis (from swimming in the ocean) the amount of shots I went through was ridiculous..big ass 2" needles, 2 iv's... holy crap, came back to Canada a normal doctor gave me antibiotics (2 pills a day) for a week..

really? i was always thought cuba had good health care ?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »
Bill was 2200 dollars for 3 wisdom teeth plus being put under. Hope my insurance covers most of it but i still had to pay 25 percent up front out of my own pocket  >:(

I think for the 10+ years they go to school for ...it's a fair price. These are the people that deserve it.

Nobody complains when a pro athlete like Kevin Garnett gets $250K PER GAME.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
Bill was 2200 dollars for 3 wisdom teeth plus being put under. Hope my insurance covers most of it but i still had to pay 25 percent up front out of my own pocket  >:(

this month has been pretty shitty for me  :'(

thats impossible, you have no wisdom.
havent read your post by the way, sorry.

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »
hahah Russia is not some 3rd world country like Mexico. Russia has a lot of great doctors! To think that American doctors are the only good once in the world is ignorant. most European countries have high standards. Now Cuba, Mexico thats a different story.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »
hahah Russia is not some 3rd world country like Mexico. Russia has a lot of great doctors! To think that American doctors are the only good once in the world is ignorant. most European countries have high standards. Now Cuba, Mexico thats a different story.
that's why i say " i don't know about russia"  ::)
A

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
did your vagina heal yet?  you sounded awfully whiny yesterday dude.  hope you feel better  :-*

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »
I ate a fucking polo and chipped my very back tooth about an hr ago! FFS

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »
I ate a fucking polo and chipped my very back tooth about an hr ago! FFS
A bite down on a popcorn kernel and chip a back tooth as well.
A