Author Topic: The 100 Best Signs At The Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear  (Read 1794 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: The 100 Best Signs At The Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 09:15:13 AM »
2 days...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:50:37 AM »
2 days...

Perhaps, he should do a remix, for this.

"Well, obviously, we have a Tea Party in the USA. ,<<cue the music>>

"They climbin' through your election, they snatching yo' Congress up, gonna to beat 'em. So you need to....

"Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! And hide your RINOs, 'cause they voting out everyone out here!!"

"You don't have to sit out the election; we lookin' FOR YOU; we go'n FIND you!! we go'n FIND you!!

"So, you can run and tell that; run and tell that; run and tell that, lefties, lefties, lefties!!!"

"Pelosi said food stamps are good for the economy; you are so DUMB; you are really DUMB, FOR REAL!!"

"Obama said there'd be plenty of shovel-ready jobs."

"I was attacked by ObamaCare with a rise in my healthcare premiums."

"So DUMB, So DUMB, So DUMB, SOOOOOO!!!!"

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 09:32:34 AM »
A bunch of leftist hippies 99% of whom probably dont have a f'n job.Listening to a guy who is so embarrased at his heritage he changed his name from Liebowitz to Stewart.What a freaking mess.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »
A bunch of leftist hippies 99% of whom probably dont have a f'n job.Listening to a guy who is so embarrased at his heritage he changed his name from Liebowitz to Stewart.What a freaking mess.

And, that's supposed to rally the young lefties to stop the bleeding. Again, "Hide ya Dems; hide progressives"!!!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »

proof?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 01:58:07 PM »
proof?

Just look over the crowd - no blacks, hispanics, chinks, etc.  mostly were secular left wing jews, trust fund babies, astroturf libs paid to be there, and other hacks who don't work or produce anything to society.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »

Just look over the crowd - no blacks, hispanics, chinks, etc.  mostly were secular left wing jews, trust fund babies, astroturf libs paid to be there, and other hacks who don't work or produce anything to society.  

so there is no scientific proof? Just stereotypes and prejudices and guesses?

EDIT: I watched and recorded the rally, there were a lot of blacks and asians and old people there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
so there is no scientific proof? Just stereotypes and prejudices and guesses?

EDIT: I watched and recorded the rally, there were a lot of blacks and asians and old people there

The panhandlers do not count. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »
The panhandlers do not count.  

So again... the statements made above about there being no blacks, hispanics, or chinks, and that most there were jewish and had trust funds and were paid to be there, and that 99% of the rally audience are not currently employed...are not proven facts, and should not be taken as fact, but as an overgeneralized opinion based on prejudice viewpoints

correct or incorrect?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 02:09:36 PM »
So again... the statements made above about there being no blacks, hispanics, or chinks, and that most there were jewish and had trust funds and were paid to be there, and that 99% of the rally audience are not currently employed...are not proven facts, and should not be taken as fact, but as an overgeneralized opinion based on prejudice viewpoints

correct or incorrect?

Of course it was, same as the left does about the tea party crowd. 

see how it works now? 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 02:10:41 PM »
Of course it was, same as the left does about the tea party crowd. 

see how it works now? 

I see how it works

but that's stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
I see how it works

but that's stupid.

Yes it is very stupid, but we have been dealing with that for a long time now. 

But I have to say - I was very impressed by the turnout to Stewarts' ralluy, even though I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 02:15:41 PM »

How is it that these people don't have jobs? Did the people who went to the Beck Rally not have jobs?

I think going to any rally is stupid as shit, but yet for some reason, only these people are nut jobs?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »
Yes it is very stupid, but we have been dealing with that for a long time now. 

But I have to say - I was very impressed by the turnout to Stewarts' ralluy, even though I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff. 

"Dealing with that"? I think you mean enabling lol.

Yes i was impressed with the turnout numbers too. Considering he tried to appeal to people that didn't have time to go to rallies.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 02:24:34 PM »
How is it that these people don't have jobs? Did the people who went to the Beck Rally not have jobs?

I think going to any rally is stupid as shit, but yet for some reason, only these people are nut jobs?

Are you joking?The left wing media didnt report that EVERYONE at Becks rally was a kook,a racist,a thug?Do you watch MSNBC?How about the lefts constant lies about the tea party?Any proof ANYONE ever spat or used a racial slur towards black congressman?NOT A BIT OF PROOF!!In fact,if you have proof there is a hundread grand waiting for you to prove it.ANY proof people yelled out "kill him" at a Palin rally?The left reported it.No proof whatsoever.

You libs are amazing!!You take WHATEVER the filthy left wing spin machine feeds you and say not a word.We joke and say the people there have no jobs and you want proof.

I tell you what.You give me the proof that ANY tea party person called ANY black congressman a racial slur the day health care passed and I will give my proof.If not shut the fuck up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 02:24:43 PM »
"Dealing with that"? I think you mean enabling lol.

Yes i was impressed with the turnout numbers too. Considering he tried to appeal to people that didn't have time to go to rallies.

The Tea Party people have been stereotyped endlessly from day 1.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 02:27:40 PM »
Are you joking?The left wing media didnt report that EVERYONE at Becks rally was a kook,a racist,a thug?Do you watch MSNBC?How about the lefts constant lies about the tea party?Any proof ANYONE ever spat or used a racial slur towards black congressman?NOT A BIT OF PROOF!!In fact,if you have proof there is a hundread grand waiting for you to prove it.ANY proof people yelled out "kill him" at a Palin rally?The left reported it.No proof whatsoever.

You libs are amazing!!You take WHATEVER the filthy left wing spin machine feeds you and say not a word.We joke and say the people there have no jobs and you want proof.

I tell you what.You give me the proof that ANY tea party person called ANY black congressman a racial slur the day health care passed and I will give my proof.If not shut the fuck up.

Are you even answering MY post?

What the fuck are you going on about? I asked about people who were "jobless" going to rallys, yet you didn't answer that question at all and started talking about "You libs" and who are "kooks"?!

Get some help homie.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 02:29:48 PM »
Are you even answering MY post?

What the fuck are you going on about? I asked about people who were "jobless" going to rallys, yet you didn't answer that question at all and started talking about "You libs" and who are "kooks"?!

Get some help homie.

How is it these people dont have jobs?Thats a slam on us posting they dont have jobs.When will you leftists ever question ANYTHING another leftist says?Any proof that the tea party ever used a racial slur toards a congressman?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »
How is it these people dont have jobs?Thats a slam on us posting they dont have jobs.When will you leftists ever question ANYTHING another leftist says?Any proof that the tea party ever used a racial slur toards a congressman?

You truly may be a bit slow.

I question everything and I'm hardly some "leftist". The fact that I question YOU where you have the current problem.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »

I question everything and I'm hardly some "leftist". The fact that I question YOU where you have the current problem.

LOL!!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 07:13:17 AM »

The other fool in the thread asked "PROOF"?Im asking,give me the proof the tea parties spat any black congressman or used racial slurs.What proof is there that conservatives are violent?Would leftists like to compare the violence since Obama took over and who has commtted it.

Leftists can throw out any claim they want but then demand proof when we do the same.Eugene Washingtom,that filthy nit wit from MSNBC now says when tea party people say "we need to take our country back" its racist.When Hillary said it was just fine because little Eugene said nothing about that.Thats a leftist.They can say as they please,but get outraged if conservatives do the same.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
Billy you are amusing beyond belief and your posts are the only ones here that I actually look forward to reading at times.

That being said, please start using a [space] after your punctation.  Otherwise it gives the image that you are frothing at the mouth while posting.  Which you probably are, but that isn't an image I need to see.  LOL!!

Oh yeah... post some more about eating some three day old skank junk again too.   ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »
The other fool in the thread asked "PROOF"?Im asking,give me the proof the tea parties spat any black congressman or used racial slurs.What proof is there that conservatives are violent?Would leftists like to compare the violence since Obama took over and who has commtted it.

Leftists can throw out any claim they want but then demand proof when we do the same.Eugene Washingtom,that filthy nit wit from MSNBC now says when tea party people say "we need to take our country back" its racist.When Hillary said it was just fine because little Eugene said nothing about that.Thats a leftist.They can say as they please,but get outraged if conservatives do the same.

You didn't quote him though... You quoted me.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »
I guess we can use the song now.

"Well, obviously, we have a Tea Party in the USA. ,<<cue the music>>

"They climbin' through your election, they snatching yo' Congress up, gonna to beat 'em. So you need to....

"Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! Hide ya Dems; hide progressives! And hide your RINOs, 'cause they voting out everyone out here!!"

"You don't have to sit out the election; we lookin' FOR YOU; we go'n FIND you!! we go'n FIND you!!

"So, you can run and tell that; run and tell that; run and tell that, lefties, lefties, lefties!!!"

"Pelosi said food stamps are good for the economy; you are so DUMB; you are really DUMB, FOR REAL!!"

"Obama said there'd be plenty of shovel-ready jobs."

"I was attacked by ObamaCare with a rise in my healthcare premiums."

"So DUMB, So DUMB, So DUMB, SOOOOOO!!!!"