Author Topic: What the fuck has Obama Done So Far?  (Read 1276 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
What the fuck has Obama Done So Far?
« on: November 03, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What the fuck has Obama Done So Far?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 11:12:03 AM »
Yeah, lets ignore the reality of the one reason his stupid ass was elected, the economy.    ::)  ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »
Yeah, lets ignore the reality of the one reason his stupid ass was elected, the economy.    ::)  ::)

Brb while focusing my frustration with the government on one person.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:40:25 AM »
Some of the things on the list...How does this help me?

Lifted restrictions granting Cuban Americans unrestricted rights to visit family and send remittances to the island

Provided stimulus funding to boost private sector spaceflight programs

Appointed nation's first Chief Technology Officer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »

The Trifecta of Treason - Obama-Reid-Pelosi  decided to push Obamacare-Cap & Trade, etc etc as opposed to fixing the economy - sorry he gets as much blame as anyone else.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 12:26:34 PM »

Quote of the year!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
Quote of the year!

Its not Obama alone - it was always the trifecta of treason -   Obama-Reid-Pelosi 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »
Its not Obama alone - it was always the trifecta of treason -   Obama-Reid-Pelosi 

Nice catchphrase you pick that up off Fox?   ;D

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »
Nice catchphrase you pick that up off Fox?   ;D

Made it up myself.     They make it very easy to do. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 01:20:15 PM »

You can't honestly believe that if these three people were not in charge things would be any different?

You've seriously lost it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 01:23:31 PM »
You can't honestly believe that if these three people were not in charge things would be any different?

You've seriously lost it.

Wrong - just look at how Pelosi forced Cap & trade and obamaCare down the throats of thr moderates who revolted and are now out of a job. 

no other speaker of the house than thar far left piece of shit would have done that.  She literally caused the job losses of dozens of dems with her authoritarian crap.  And that is not me saying that, its dem themselves.   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 01:28:07 PM »
Wrong - just look at how Pelosi forced Cap & trade and obamaCare down the throats of thr moderates who revolted and are now out of a job.  

no other speaker of the house than thar far left piece of shit would have done that.  She literally caused the job losses of dozens of dems with her authoritarian crap.  And that is not me saying that, its dem themselves.  

If it wasn't her it would have been a republican doing the same shit.  You can point the finger at these individuals all day long but they are only doing what they are told.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »
If it wasn't her it would have been a republican doing the same shit.  You can point the finger at these individuals all day long but they are only doing what they are told.

That is simply not true and utter crap.  Do you even remotely know the details of Cap & Trade and obamacare? 

Pelosi and Obama are the sole reason for the mess last night by focring moderates to vote for those horrific things. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 02:10:13 PM »
That is simply not true and utter crap.  Do you even remotely know the details of Cap & Trade and obamacare? 

Pelosi and Obama are the sole reason for the mess last night by focring moderates to vote for those horrific things. 

333 he is correct. If the Repubs had been in charge, they would have received their marching orders from the same folks who gave Obama and Pelosi theirs, ...and they too would have complied. In another thread, Benny posted and interesting assessment of last nights victories & defeats, to which you just rolled your eyeballs. Time willl tell of course, but like the editorial suggested... Don't be too euphoric. You might be pulling your hair out a year from now. Boehner is hardly something to get excited about.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »
333 he is correct. If the Repubs had been in charge, they would have received their marching orders from the same folks who gave Obama and Pelosi theirs, ...and they too would have complied. In another thread, Benny posted and interesting assessment of last nights victories & defeats, to which you just rolled your eyeballs. Time willl tell of course, but like the editorial suggested... Don't be too euphoric. You might be pulling your hair out a year from now. Boehner is hardly something to get excited about.

I am happy solely because Cap & Trade is DOA, Card Check is DOA, and the rest of the craziness is DOA for now. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
Meh.  The two things that immediately come to mind when I think about his presidency are the stimulus and socialized healthcare.  Both were dangerous and unwarranted expansions of the federal government and both involved reckless spending.  He has spent more in two years that Bush did in eight, including more than the entire Iraq war that he criticized so much.