Author Topic: Laura Lee!!  (Read 8823 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Laura Lee!!
« on: September 05, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
May we please have an update on your healing and recovery? Love you dweetir :-*
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Laura Lee!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:12:06 PM »
While we're at it how about some more bikini pics? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 04:16:39 AM »
Sure go ahead!  What size do you wear?

;D
R

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 05:11:39 AM »
Sure go ahead!  What size do you wear?

;D
XXL.

You really wanna see that? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
Well I do need to have the radiation.  I will be  having it done October 6th according to my endocrinologist.   

The schedule of events leading up to it is as follows:  I have to stop taking my thyroid medication that I am on right now for the next month.  This should be fun.  I told it's gonna make me very tired, lethargic and feel all in all very crummy...oh and I'll most like gain a little weight  :'(.  Can't wait.   The doctor also put me on a Low Iodine Diet for this month prior to my radiation.  This diet pretty much excludes everything, so that will be great for the mood as well, lol.  I had joked to the doctor about losing some weight and he said wishful thinking because not being on any thyroid medication is going to make me gain weight from any food I put in my mouth…figures. 

September 22nd, I'll be going to the hospital for blood work, then a Thyroid Uptake scan and that will be followed by a full body scan the following day. 

On October 6th I will receive the radiation treatment which will have me living in solitude for 5 days.  I will be working from home those days.  And ya, Mike and Rocky have to stay clear of me during that time.  I have to eat with plastic utensils and paper plates.  He can't use my bathroom or sleep in the same bed.  Can't touch anything I touch.  No kissing or hugging.   :-[

After all that…the doc said I should be golden.  He will put me back on my thyroid hormone therapy and if all goes as planned, I should be feeling better in no time regarding my thyroid or lack thereof.  I will still be dealing with the sarcoidosis.

I had emailed my primary doctor (who is the one who actually was the firsr to find and diagnose all my problems before the so called "experts" emailed me back saying:  "I know that it's a lot to endure, so hang in there.  Once everything is stable (spring/summer 2009?), I bet you'll finally be feeling great again--especially since you will have likely dodged a couple of bullets (cardiac sarcoidosis and thyroid cancer)"  He is really an amazing doctor.   :)

So chaos...there will not be any bikini pics anytime soon, lol. ;)
:D Weee

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »
Well I do need to have the radiation.  I will be  having it done October 6th according to my endocrinologist.   

The schedule of events leading up to it is as follows:  I have to stop taking my thyroid medication that I am on right now for the next month.  This should be fun.  I told it's gonna make me very tired, lethargic and feel all in all very crummy...oh and I'll most like gain a little weight  :'(.  Can't wait.   The doctor also put me on a Low Iodine Diet for this month prior to my radiation.  This diet pretty much excludes everything, so that will be great for the mood as well, lol.  I had joked to the doctor about losing some weight and he said wishful thinking because not being on any thyroid medication is going to make me gain weight from any food I put in my mouth…figures. 

September 22nd, I'll be going to the hospital for blood work, then a Thyroid Uptake scan and that will be followed by a full body scan the following day. 

On October 6th I will receive the radiation treatment which will have me living in solitude for 5 days.  I will be working from home those days.  And ya, Mike and Rocky have to stay clear of me during that time.  I have to eat with plastic utensils and paper plates.  He can't use my bathroom or sleep in the same bed.  Can't touch anything I touch.  No kissing or hugging.   :-[

After all that…the doc said I should be golden.  He will put me back on my thyroid hormone therapy and if all goes as planned, I should be feeling better in no time regarding my thyroid or lack thereof.  I will still be dealing with the sarcoidosis.

I had emailed my primary doctor (who is the one who actually was the firsr to find and diagnose all my problems before the so called "experts" emailed me back saying:  "I know that it's a lot to endure, so hang in there.  Once everything is stable (spring/summer 2009?), I bet you'll finally be feeling great again--especially since you will have likely dodged a couple of bullets (cardiac sarcoidosis and thyroid cancer)"  He is really an amazing doctor.   :)

That sounds like alot of shit, I hope everything goes well for you and here's to a happy spring/summer in 2009!

So chaos...there will not be any bikini pics anytime soon, lol. ;)

Now, now, let's not count STella out of the equation. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »
That sounds like alot of shit, I hope everything goes well for you and here's to a happy spring/summer in 2009!

Now, now, let's not count STella out of the equation. ;D
Thanks Chaos.  I hope so too.   :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 07:26:32 PM »
Good to here things are going well under the circumstances

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 12:01:14 AM »
why were you on thyroid meds ?
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:30 AM »
why were you on thyroid meds ?
I just had my thyroid removed on August 12th because I had/have thyroid cancer.  You have to have thyroid hormone replacement medication when it's removed. 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »
I just had my thyroid removed on August 12th because I had/have thyroid cancer.  You have to have thyroid hormone replacement medication when it's removed. 

Laura,

Call me if you want to borrow my thyroid for a while  :)
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »
Laura,

Awww, thanks LH  :-*

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
Laura thanks for the update!  Love you dweetir :-*

Laura,

Lord H steps up ;D
R

w8m8

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »

:D

Sure go ahead!  What size do you wear? ;D

;D

XXL.
You really wanna see that? ;D

YES  8)

Lord H steps up ;D

ditto

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »

Oh I didn't know that, my bad for not following up on your stuff.  I will not ask a stupid question like that again I will do my research.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »
Oh I didn't know that, my bad for not following up on your stuff.  I will not ask a stupid question like that again I will do my research.

jt
Don't worry about it jt.  You can't follow everything on these boards.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »
Don't worry about it jt.  You can't follow everything on these boards.  :)
Why'd you let your boyfriend get all fat again? All that hard work down the drain. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »
Awww, thanks LH  :-*

Anytime sweets! :-*
Lord H steps up ;D

And you though I only had thyroids for you Stells!  ;)
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 03:23:03 AM »
Why'd you let your boyfriend get all fat again? All that hard work down the drain. :(
Why did I "let" him?  First off, I don't have to "let" anyone do anything, we are all in control of our own selves.  Secondly, he's definitely gained some weight, but he enjoyed the process (lol, being able to eat things he hadn't for a long time).  He probably wouldn't have gained as much if he were going to the gym like he used to.  When I started getting sick (back in January) I had to quit training (in fact I still don't have the go ahead to start yet).  I was Mike's training partner, and he doesn't like training without me.  He will still train, but not like he did when I trained with him.  We are each others motivation.  He said (and I know you guys, as in men, think he's lying or stupid, but he said I'm the best training partner he's had.  I work hard, i don't complain, I don't quit, and I push him. 

He plans on doing a show in March.  He's done all this before and kicked ass...he can do it again!  :D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 05:20:37 AM »
You motivate me chicky! ;D
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 08:27:19 AM »
You motivate me chicky! ;D
As long as it's in a good way, lol.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »
Why did I "let" him?  First off, I don't have to "let" anyone do anything, we are all in control of our own selves.  Secondly, he's definitely gained some weight, but he enjoyed the process (lol, being able to eat things he hadn't for a long time).  He probably wouldn't have gained as much if he were going to the gym like he used to.  When I started getting sick (back in January) I had to quit training (in fact I still don't have the go ahead to start yet).  I was Mike's training partner, and he doesn't like training without me.  He will still train, but not like he did when I trained with him.  We are each others motivation.  He said (and I know you guys, as in men, think he's lying or stupid, but he said I'm the best training partner he's had.  I work hard, i don't complain, I don't quit, and I push him. 

He plans on doing a show in March.  He's done all this before and kicked ass...he can do it again!  :D
If he's doing a show in March you better get back into the gym and quick!!

How long did the doc say you have to wait? Can't you just go in there and "motivate" him without working out yourself?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »
If he's doing a show in March you better get back into the gym and quick!!

How long did the doc say you have to wait? Can't you just go in there and "motivate" him without working out yourself?
I won't be training for a couple weeks due to the surgery.  It may prove longer not being on any thyroid medication.  Without it I'm in hypothyroidism which is going to make me very tired, lethargic, weak, make my hair dry out and fall out, my skin to dry out and flake, be cold all the time, irritable and feel all in all very shitty.  So everyone, please forgive me in advance for not being up to par during that time.  :(

I do go to the gym and just sit there when I'm up to it. 

He can do it.  I believe in him.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:07 PM »
I won't be training for a couple weeks due to the surgery.  It may prove longer not being on any thyroid medication.  Without it I'm in hypothyroidism which is going to make me very tired, lethargic, weak, make my hair dry out and fall out, my skin to dry out and flake, be cold all the time, irritable and feel all in all very shitty.  So everyone, please forgive me in advance for not being up to par during that time.  :(

I do go to the gym and just sit there when I'm up to it. 

He can do it.  I believe in him.  :)
You could always follow him around the gym in a leather outfit and a cat-n-nine tails and whip the shit out of him for slacking! ;D

Good luck with all you're going through, it must really suck right now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 07:24:42 PM »
why can't you take your thyroid meds during this time?  Are you allowed to take ephedra / clen and stuff instead?

jt
TEAM Nasser