Author Topic: 250 mg test/week forever?  (Read 1801 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
250 mg test/week forever?
« on: December 26, 2015, 11:20:18 AM »
Been cruising at 250mg test a week for about 7 weeks now (+ aromasin to control estro) Really liking how I'm feeling, with regards to mass retention (it is noticeably better than natural), overall mood, sex drive, minimal acne, etc. Overall I feel it's a good lifestyle drug. I really don't want to blast anymore and just want to look and feel great with minimal AAS use. Can I run this dose forever?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: 250 mg test/week forever?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »
Yes.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:52:22 PM »
personally i consider any dosage of testosterone up to 600mg a week safe
thats the max dosage that was used in human studies... and came out RELATIVELY safe long term...

i do run more though.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 10:22:58 AM »
Guys, what kind of results can be had by using 250mgs of Test E or C a week, indefinitely? I'm talking about someone older(41 years old) who has never used gear before and already has good base.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 10:30:18 AM »
Guys, what kind of results can be had by using 250mgs of Test E or C a week, indefinitely? I'm talking about someone older(41 years old) who has never used gear before and already has good base.

If lucky, you may build up a physique like Jason Genova.
Dude... Just do it and stop wondering.
?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »
personally i consider any dosage of testosterone up to 600mg a week safe
thats the max dosage that was used in human studies... and came out RELATIVELY safe long term...

i do run more though.

Yep, you're correct.  I've had blood work done every 4 months for a year on 500-750mg of test per week with 50 mg of anavar per day, and everything is perfect.  I do have to dump a pint of blood every month though.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 02:11:29 PM »
Yep, you're correct.  I've had blood work done every 4 months for a year on 500-750mg of test per week with 50 mg of anavar per day, and everything is perfect.  I do have to dump a pint of blood every month though.

Doesn't the anavar tank your HDL and raise liver values? Also, what about PSA values at such a high test dose? Been wanting to throw in anavar for a few weeks but the HDL effects concern me

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:29 AM »

Before I started experimenting with blast/cruise, I did 250 mg/w of test E for 18 months. What kind of results did I get? I could maintain what I had built with almost no training whatsoever. These were periods of very frequent business travel, with no access to gyms and shitty food. Spend all week on the road doing no lifting, get home during the weekend to get new clothing, inject and train once, and back to traveling. I actually gained a bit of strength (my main metric) during those times. And when I have the time to really hit it hard, with good diet and frequent training, results are nearly instant.

Not saying this is a perfect solution. The legality of it does worry me a bit. Where I am it is technically illegal, but no end user is ever arrested. Even sellers are almost never arrested, so it is low priority. But technically it is still illegal, so a political decision could change this, and make it much more risky to do. Because when you've been on for a few years, you may not want to get off again. But is it worth risking your house/marriage/career over?

That, and the health risks. There are two sides to the debate, but the numbers really aren't conclusive either way. It may or may not speed up prostate cancer development. It may or may not be a contributing factor in developing CVD. Many uncertainties still. So if you have a life planned out long term, then you might want to think twice about starting. My wife and I have a sort of long-term suicide pact: no children, so we are going to live as happy and hale as possible, even if that means living 10-15 years less. Your desires may lie elsewhere.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 02:26:28 AM »
Before I started experimenting with blast/cruise, I did 250 mg/w of test E for 18 months. What kind of results did I get? I could maintain what I had built with almost no training whatsoever. These were periods of very frequent business travel, with no access to gyms and shitty food. Spend all week on the road doing no lifting, get home during the weekend to get new clothing, inject and train once, and back to traveling. I actually gained a bit of strength (my main metric) during those times. And when I have the time to really hit it hard, with good diet and frequent training, results are nearly instant.

Not saying this is a perfect solution. The legality of it does worry me a bit. Where I am it is technically illegal, but no end user is ever arrested. Even sellers are almost never arrested, so it is low priority. But technically it is still illegal, so a political decision could change this, and make it much more risky to do. Because when you've been on for a few years, you may not want to get off again. But is it worth risking your house/marriage/career over?

That, and the health risks. There are two sides to the debate, but the numbers really aren't conclusive either way. It may or may not speed up prostate cancer development. It may or may not be a contributing factor in developing CVD. Many uncertainties still. So if you have a life planned out long term, then you might want to think twice about starting. My wife and I have a sort of long-term suicide pact: no children, so we are going to live as happy and hale as possible, even if that means living 10-15 years less. Your desires may lie elsewhere.

This is my main concern going into later life, I can currently come off successfully and still be able to train and fuck etc, this might not always be the case... Once you start the trt route you are commited to it, if laws change and getting gear risks your job, unless your American your not going to be able to get it legaly off a Dr, your going to be fucked big time.....

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 05:40:33 AM »
Doesn't the anavar tank your HDL and raise liver values? Also, what about PSA values at such a high test dose? Been wanting to throw in anavar for a few weeks but the HDL effects concern me

All blood work is normal.  HDL and LDL are normal.  I use niacin and fish oil, keeps both in normal range.  Niacin does wonders for HDL.  Liver enzymes are always normal, never had an issue there, and this side effect is greatly exaggerated with anavar and all other orals.  PSA is always great, it's tested every time and always low.