Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65563 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2010, 04:14:52 PM »
i really feel like my best gains have yet to come.

kiwiol i am friends with a couple top amatuers and an ifbb pro. i know what it takes to place top 15. i think i can become big enough, and i know i have the aesthetics underneath the fat. but what i dont know is if ill ever get lean enough and if i do get lean enough exactly how tight my skin will be. its those two things that will limit me

anyone who can get as strong as tbombz, imo has the potential to become massive.  And tbombz are you referring to loose skn? I dont think thin skin matters much as long as you get the muscles big enough skin will be tight  :)
also gh tightens skin I believe
l

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2010, 04:15:34 PM »
i really feel like my best gains have yet to come.

kiwiol i am friends with a couple top amatuers and an ifbb pro. i know what it takes to place top 15. i think i can become big enough, and i know i have the aesthetics underneath the fat. but what i dont know is if ill ever get lean enough and if i do get lean enough exactly how tight my skin will be. its those two things that will limit me

You are young and have a lot of time. And yes, you could become "pro", in the sense you could one day earn a pro card. But I'm talking about placing 15th or above in a respectable pro show. I suppose Che asked the better question to make the point, as in could you win a major contest.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2010, 04:15:45 PM »
ANYONE can get lean enough, you just got to want it bad enough. And, as in my case, it really helps to have an addicitive and obsessive personality ;D
Agree there as well. Most people act like getting lean is a genetic matter. It is but its a 1% difference. With the right drugs and money anyone can do it.

This guy is in his 40`s and competes as a lightweight (154 +1/4 pounds),so not a fair example.
I stronlge disagree with kiwi on the point of him being juiced to the gills. This guy has probably run a few cycles but he isn't taking much. You learn the look after seeing these things for a while.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »
I stronlge disagree with kiwi on the point of him being juiced to the gills. This guy has probably run a few cycles but he isn't taking much.

Haha I'll admit I know fcukall about steroids or the doses involved. I just saw the guy competing in a contest like that and assumed that he was taking a boatload of stuff but was a shitty responder (in terms of size, compared to the top 6 guys in the Olympia).

Let me put this another way - if Candi took say, the "average" drug stack of one of the top 10 Mr Olympia guys from this year, would he be good enough to compete as one of them in that stage if he lifted the same amount of time as one of them?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2010, 04:22:35 PM »
This guy has probably run a few cycles but he isn't taking much.

Probably more than a "few". According to MD he has been competing since 1987! :D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
Probably more than a "few". According to MD he has been competing since 1987! :D
Dose wise...
Haha I'll admit I know fcukall about steroids or the doses involved. I just saw the guy competing in a contest like that and assumed that he was taking a boatload of stuff but was a shitty responder (in terms of size, compared to the top 6 guys in the Olympia).

Let me put this another way - if Candi took say, the "average" drug stack of one of the top 10 Mr Olympia guys from this year, would he be good enough to compete as one of them in that stage if he lifted the same amount of time as one of them?
I have tremendous respect for these older guys that come in and take their class at nationals who have full time careers. I know how hard that is....Especially when you have a good career like a doctor or lawyer.  Bodybuilding is an expensive sport.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »
Dose wise...I have tremendous respect for these older guys that come in and take their class at nationals who have full time careers. I know how hard that is....Especially when you have a good career like a doctor or lawyer.  Bodybuilding is an expensive sport.

Hence, often the more money you have the better you will look. Two guys who are almost genetically equivalent are competing next to each other for 1st place. One guy makes little money and was only able to afford some test and a little winny for his show. The other guy could afford Test, Tren, Masteron, and 10 kits of GH. Let's say they both dieted right, who's gonna look more symetrical, bigger, leaner, and more conditioned? Who's more likely to walk away with the plastic trophy, and who's more likely to come runner up?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2010, 04:32:48 PM »
I have tremendous respect for these older guys that come in and take their class at nationals who have full time careers. I know how hard that is....Especially when you have a good career like a doctor or lawyer.  Bodybuilding is an expensive sport.

Agree. And when I referred to that guy's physique as "shitty" before, I meant in terms of size, when compared to the top guys in the Olympia.

Anyone who improves on their previous self via honest effort and a fair amount of work, enhanced or not, has my respect too.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2010, 04:33:30 PM »
You are young and have a lot of time. And yes, you could become "pro", in the sense you could one day earn a pro card. But I'm talking about placing 15th or above in a respectable pro show. I suppose Che asked the better question to make the point, as in could you win a major contest.

?

The way I see it, if you have the ability to be a muscular 200 pounds, why cant you be a muscular 250 pounds? IT all comes down to drugs. Now most will not get there and that is the truth.but its not genetics.

-legit hg grade gear year round for years on end- how many guys have pharma grade gear 5 years straight with no fakes with legit gh?

-need to use a ton of drugs and not have any setbacks or periods of not juicing eating or training-how many guys are willing to abuse themselves with the drugs. 99 percent of juicers are weekend warriors and would never go over a gram of shit.

- need to stay healthy and injury free- not many can do this.

- no what they are doing as far as drugs,trainng,etc- not many smart  bbers out there.

you guy think gh15 says becoming a pro is easy. he never said that. In fact it is very hard. But most could be pro size if they have the right luck.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2010, 04:33:35 PM »
im tellin you ,,you can be on 10 iu not even 15 or 20 ,,10 iu gh a day and go to disnyland and sit there and eat all the croason chocolatos you want every 3 hours,,and take of shirt and be lean and large,,this is bodybuilding,,this is the truth

the higher dose of gh ,,the less you need to even think about diet,,even 8 iu of gh a day will let you eat ANYTHING YOU DESIRE ,,5 will do it too but 8 will let you be stressed and do it and still be lean and large

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2010, 04:35:50 PM »
im tellin you ,,you can be on 10 iu not even 15 or 20 ,,10 iu gh a day and go to disnyland and sit there and eat all the croason chocolatos you want every 3 hours,,and take of shirt and be lean and large,,this is bodybuilding,,this is the truth

the higher dose of gh ,,the less you need to even think about diet,,even 8 iu of gh a day will let you eat ANYTHING YOU DESIRE ,,5 will do it too but 8 will let you be stressed and do it and still be lean and large

gh15 approved

Hey god, do you like the new GH dosing 10IU's 3x a week for the poorer individuals, or do you prefer lower dose longer use?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2010, 04:37:54 PM »

lol much more than few,,this is usually the most addicts,,they use hormones since 20s and never place well,,they ait till 40s and turn pro,,,this fella was big ,,in gym he is big probably competed at classes too heavy for his frame and had to resude size inorder to look decent enough for pro card even at masters,,this kind of fella is always on lots of trenbolona ,,lots of gh ,, and lots of testosterona,,ALWAYS,,also good amount of pure anabolics,,and will try insulin at lower doses even though will respond bad to in his case,,i wont go to reason why ,,but this fella will respond bad to insulin thats why dont use it as much

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
lol much more than few,,this is usually the most addicts,,they use hormones since 20s and never place well,,they ait till 40s and turn pro,,,this fella was big ,,in gym he is big probably competed at classes too heavy for his frame and had to resude size inorder to look decent enough for pro card even at masters,,this kind of fella is always on lots of trenbolona ,,lots of gh ,, and lots of testosterona,,ALWAYS,,also good amount of pure anabolics,,and will try insulin at lower doses even though will respond bad to in his case,,i wont go to reason why ,,but this fella will respond bad to insulin thats why dont use it as much

gh15 approved

well you said the guy had to drop too much weight to get a pro card. That usually tells us why he won't respond well to insulin, it's like how Shahriar Kamali used insulin and galloped in weight, yet those weight gains didn't go to muscle but went to bloat and just expanding his stomach while his muscle mass stayed relatively the same. This guy won't make that mistake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2010, 05:19:21 PM »

Hey god, do you like the new GH dosing 10IU's 3x a week for the poorer individuals, or do you prefer lower dose longer use?

lower dose split into 2-3 shots ed.

if your using 30iu a week thats enough to promote good growth and strip the fat off of you provided your running the right anabolics with it.
b

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »
Don't know who "GH15" really is and has been wrong  A LOT of the time and Tbombz has yet to train a soccer mom let alone train an IFBB pro. That being said I wouldn't trust anyone of them at this point.

;D

dustin

« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »
Like someone else said, you need an honest set of eyes. If you are intuitive and disciplined you can find out how to train, diet and arguably the most important part of the puzzle... how to use the drugs properly.

Its not challenging to get big. To get big and then get peeled using your drugs with the most efficiency and least amount of detriment to your health is invaluable. Get the proportions and make due with the genetics and structure you're given. Then get the water in the muscle and out from beneath the skin.

If you carry the right size in the right places without having a film of water (and especially getting there with the least amount of struggling and drug use) then I'd say you've played your cards right. Some fuckers pick up a dumbbell, eat more whole food proteins and put on muscle without getting too fat. The same fuckers have a lot of dumb luck nailing their diet and usually respond to drugs extremely well. And if this type of fucker finds the right source and has the right people instruct him how to use his drugs wisely then you've probably got a G4P subscription on your last credit card statement you've been trying to hide from your significant other aka top NPC competitor or IFBB pro.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2010, 12:16:06 AM »
Like someone else said, you need an honest set of eyes. If you are intuitive and disciplined you can find out how to train, diet and arguably the most important part of the puzzle... how to use the drugs properly.

Its not challenging to get big. To get big and then get peeled using your drugs with the most efficiency and least amount of detriment to your health is invaluable. Get the proportions and make due with the genetics and structure you're given. Then get the water in the muscle and out from beneath the skin.

If you carry the right size in the right places without having a film of water (and especially getting there with the least amount of struggling and drug use) then I'd say you've played your cards right. Some fuckers pick up a dumbbell, eat more whole food proteins and put on muscle without getting too fat. The same fuckers have a lot of dumb luck nailing their diet and usually respond to drugs extremely well. And if this type of fucker finds the right source and has the right people instruct him how to use his drugs wisely then you've probably got a G4P subscription on your last credit card statement you've been trying to hide from your significant other aka top NPC competitor or IFBB pro.
Good post :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 02:09:10 AM »
i have to agree with candy on that issue.

i've said it here 100 times - steroids do not only grow muscle in a select few - these so called genetically blessed pro bodybuilders, they work exactly the same on couch potatoes, soccer moms, old people etc

if the gear is real the gains will come - study after study has shown this.

the fact that there are so few 'responders' tells me there is rampant fake gear about, not that steroids only work in a select few.

now I'm only talking about pro size mass - not the other factors that determine a successful pro such as symmetry, condition, proportion etc

I hope you know that your "opinion" doesnt count on such topics, right? ::) gtfo

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2010, 02:15:24 AM »
tbombz....you should either do a show or diet down hard just for yourself and get shredded with little amounts of drugs (while stocking for bulking)... no matter what you weight or how much muscle you lose........after that do some bulking, the right way, and grow lean. 8)

dustin

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
tbombz....you should either do a show or diet down hard just for yourself and get shredded with little amounts of drugs (while stocking for bulking)... no matter what you weight or how much muscle you lose........after that do some bulking, the right way, and grow lean. 8)

Agreed. I've been dieting hard... ish. Well, my body speaks for itself. But no more perma bulking. No one cares about the awesome physique hidden under sheaths of fat. The fact of the matter is unless you're seriously training for a competition, you should be juiced up and happy with your physique all the time and not just for a couple months out of the year.

I don't care if people say I'm a pretty boy for having abs all year round. If I lift heavier than them, have better proportions and flow and turn more heads then I'd say that is a success. But to each his own. I know I don't feel comfortable when I'm over 12% bf and holding water. I'd rather be 20% bf and fucking humongous if I'm going to be fat. There is a certain range where you can have just the right amount of fat to make you look like absolute shit, even if someone next to you is fatter.

Nothing feels worse than being on drugs and not looking fantastic. :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2010, 10:07:58 AM »

Agreed. I've been dieting hard... ish. Well, my body speaks for itself. But no more perma bulking. No one cares about the awesome physique hidden under sheaths of fat. The fact of the matter is unless you're seriously training for a competition, you should be juiced up and happy with your physique all the time and not just for a couple months out of the year.

I don't care if people say I'm a pretty boy for having abs all year round. If I lift heavier than them, have better proportions and flow and turn more heads then I'd say that is a success. But to each his own. I know I don't feel comfortable when I'm over 12% bf and holding water. I'd rather be 20% bf and fucking humongous if I'm going to be fat. There is a certain range where you can have just the right amount of fat to make you look like absolute shit, even if someone next to you is fatter.

Nothing feels worse than being on drugs and not looking fantastic. :-X

im dieting now. doing it slowly because i want to hold all my muscle. GH15 is right about one thing, junk food is necessary to hold onto muscle while dieting, at least in my experience. i eat very clean except for one meal a day where i eat whatever i want. im not using any t3 or gh and any stimulant or diet aids what so ever. but the fat is still coming off at a slow and steqady rate even while i am growing pretty damn fast. i contribute this to heavy lifting, a tablespoon of olive oil with all my meals, and 500mg test.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2010, 10:11:27 AM »
im dieting now. doing it slowly because i want to hold all my muscle. GH15 is right about one thing, junk food is necessary to hold onto muscle while dieting, at least in my experience. i eat very clean except for one meal a day where i eat whatever i want. im not using any t3 or gh and any stimulant or diet aids what so ever. but the fat is still coming off at a slow and steqady rate even while i am growing pretty damn fast. i contribute this to heavy lifting, a tablespoon of olive oil with all my meals, and 500mg test.

He's 100% wrong on that.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »
He's 100% wrong on that.
i think theres actually a pretty obvious reason why he is oh-so-right.

fat storeage primes the body for efficient fat burning without need to dip into muscle reserves.

burn fat all day. store a few grams of fat at night. then your body knows it  isnt starving, and BOOM, next day your primed to burn through fat quickly and easily all day long. repeat the cycle over and over again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
Wrong on what coach? Eating a junk meal to keep muscle?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »
He's 100% wrong on that.

no gh15 is not wrong ,,why? because everybody do it,,including your sorry ass,,you only LIE repetevily about your drug usage,,like the old geezers do,,205 230 5'6 comon man ,,stop this balonie,,youd be 180 tops at 5'6 clean over 12 months,, tops 180! most likley 170 and under thats after YEARS UPON 10S OF YEARS OF HORMONAL USAGE AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE,,

so face the mirror and stop parading around about your training ability for the athletes when you KNOW ITS ALL DRUGS ,,ALL FUCKIN DRUGS,,THEY WOUDNT EVEN GET ON STAGE NOR IN ANY ATHLETCI ACTIVITY WITH OUT THE RIGHT DRUG IN SYSTEM,,TODAY IT IS ALL  D R U G S ,,you dont use them you cant keep up because everyone does,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel