Author Topic: Mitt Romney pals around with rapist  (Read 1877 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Mitt Romney pals around with rapist
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:29:06 PM »
ok, accused rapist or to be more specific  nine  counts of forcible sexual abuse, seven counts of rape,
three counts of object rape, two counts of aggravated kidnapping, forcible sodomy, assault, burglary and sexual battery

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/state/story/Political-activist-accused-rapist-takes-his-own/Cb8y-Q7YPk-vQAuPKRv59A.cspx

HEBER, Utah (ABC 4 News) Former GOP activist and accused rapist Greg Peterson was found dead at his cabin in Heber in the Timber Lake estate. Wasatch County dispatch and Salt Lake County District Attorney said it was most likely a suicide.

Petersen was a man who mingled with some of the Republican party’s elite like Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch or Governor Gary Herbert, but now Greg Peterson is dead.

He was recently released from jail on a $2 million dollar bond, and was expected to appear in a preliminary hearing for his upcoming rape case. On Tuesday afternoon he was found dead in his cabin near Heber.

Salt Lake County Attorney Sim Gill told ABC 4, Peterson shot himself in the head. The Wasatch County Sheriff said Tuesday near 5:00 p.m. two bail bondsmen went to check on Peterson at his cabin. With Peterson’s pending rape case, he was under court order to wear an electronic ankle bracelet. The Bondsmen told police the signal on his bracelet was weak.

“They tried texting him to plug it in, it’s a rechargeable unit, and he had not been responding to their text messages,” said Wasatch County Sheriff Todd Bonner.

The men walked into his cabin, and found Peterson lying down in an upper bedroom. As of Tuesday evening, investigators searching his home found no note.

An attorney representing Peterson’s alleged victims didn’t know what to make of it.

“It’s been a tragedy of case from the beginning, a tragedy all the way through,” said Wasatch County Attorney Scott Sweat.

When ABC 4 spoke to the Wasatch County Attorney, he said Peterson’s death stops all criminal legal action against him, but the attorney could not say whether or not it a civil lawsuit would move forward.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Mitt Romney pals around with rapist
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
Does this make him a rapist sympathizer?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »
Ayeres was closer to Obama than this rapits to Romney - FACT

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
Does this make him a rapist sympathizer?

isn't that equivalent to being a Republican ?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
isn't that equivalent to being a Republican ?
Haha. Probably so.

I don't get why all of these Republicans keep talking about rape all the time. Seems like they could dance around the issue a little better.

They should just make about five preemptive apologies for the next few stupid things the are going to s ay.
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 04:38:39 PM »
binders, big bird, garbage men, secret tax sources, testified in a divorce hearing and now rapists

Attacking Romney is not an agenda LOL

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 05:13:43 PM »
binders, big bird, garbage men, secret tax sources, testified in a divorce hearing and now rapists

Is attacking rape victims?

G

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »

Haha, not like StrawAnus wants to talk about something relevant like the economy. This is the same retard who think another $5-10 trillion in stimulus dollars will fix everything.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 05:16:15 PM »
Is attacking rape victims?

apparently so

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
Haha, not like StrawAnus wants to talk about something relevant like the economy. This is the same retard who think another $5-10 trillion in stimulus dollars will fix everything.  ::)

I see Bereft Fairy is back to pissing and moaning about typos and lying about everything else

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »

I don't understand Romney's gambit with that statement since his entire campaign seems to be about attacking Obama or rather attacking straw man Obama.

Their entire convention was based on pretending that Obama said you didn't build your business and then attacking that false position

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 05:18:32 PM »
I see Bereft Fairy is back to pissing and moaning about typos and lying about everything else

"If we spend more everything will be fixed!"

Hahaha, 46-year-old children shouldn't be doling out economic advice.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 05:28:23 PM »
"If we spend more everything will be fixed!"

Hahaha, 46-year-old children shouldn't be doling out economic advice.

didn't you learn how quotation marks are supposed to be used ?

and, as if it even needs to be said, 26 year old losers who still live at home shouldn't be giving advise to anyone on anything

when I was your age I already had my own business and two six figure years (bottom line AGI) and, again should go without saying, wasn't living with my parents

My advise to you is to log off more often and work on improving your own life but I expect that would be too much work for someone of your limited capacity so you'll probably just stay here on typo patrol until your mommy finally gets sick of you and kicks you out of the house

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »
didn't you learn how quotation marks are supposed to be used ?

and, as if it even needs to be said, 26 year old losers who still live at home shouldn't be giving advise to anyone on anything

when I was your age I already had my own business and two six figure years (bottom line AGI) and, again should go without saying, wasn't living with my parents

My advise to you is to log off more often and work on improving your own life but I expect that would be too much work for someone of your limited capacity so you'll probably just stay here on typo patrol until your mommy finally gets sick of you and kicks you out of the house

It's funny how you believe everything that comes out of the mouth of an autistic simpleton who has 5-page long conversations with himself on here. I've got a bridge to sell you.

Are you now saying that you weren't advocating spending trillions more in stimulus dollars as a way of fixing the economy? Funniest post of the year!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »
No more saying "I've got a bridge to sell you".

That statement has run its course. Find something else already.

G

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »

It certainly has not! The statement just works and works well.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »

Haha @ TEFL boy trying to tell others what to do.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 05:35:45 PM »
your 26 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D are you kidding me 26 and living with mommy,hahahahahahahah i didn't know you were that old ,what a loser

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 05:39:27 PM »
I don't understand Romney's gambit with that statement since his entire campaign seems to be about attacking Obama or rather attacking straw man Obama.

Their entire convention was based on pretending that Obama said you didn't build your business and then attacking that false position
right the straw man of record debt, record unemployment, record underemployment, record number of ppl on food stamps, record number of ppl receiving govt assistance.

All strawmen...LMFAO delusional retard you are sir

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
right the straw man of record debt, record unemployment, record underemployment, record number of ppl on food stamps, record number of ppl receiving govt assistance.

StrawDouche will tell you that's a recovery.

Remember, he says just a few trillion more will fix EVERYTHING.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
It's funny how you believe everything that comes out of the mouth of an autistic simpleton who has 5-page long conversations with himself on here. I've got a bridge to sell you.

Are you now saying that you weren't advocating spending trillions more in stimulus dollars as a way of fixing the economy? Funniest post of the year!

the first stimulus wasn't even a trillion and no one advocated spending TRILLIONS

are you really truly honestly this stupid ?

and if you're going to put something in quotes and attribute it to me then it better be accurate and you might as well find the actual quote

nothing you've attributed to me is accurate but then you seem to be more concerned about accurate typing than accurate content

seriously kid, you need to grow up

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »

you still haven't figured out yet what a straw man argument is?

why do I not find that suprising

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »
StrawDouche will tell you that's a recovery.

Remember, he says just a few trillion more will fix EVERYTHING.  ::)

find the quote or you're a LIAR

and the sad part is, even if there was a multi trillion dollar stimulus you probably still couldn't find a job

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
It's pretty funny watching a 46-year-old man throw a temper tantrum on an internet forum. You must be a real blast at parties.  :-X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
It's pretty funny watching a 46-year-old man throw a temper tantrum on an internet forum. You must be a real blast at parties.  :-X

you're the only child on here having a tantrum

that seems to be your only purpose on this board and probably in real life too....though I know you believe this board is real life