Author Topic: have a pain in my ass  (Read 1092 times)

napster

• Getbig I
have a pain in my ass
« on: February 28, 2009, 05:08:21 AM »
I started my 3rd cycle. This time I'm taking only 200mgs of Winni (liquid) and 300 of cyp all per week. Problem that has come about. Monday injected my right thigh with the winni and was sore for a day and went away no problems. Injected my right glute on Wed. today my right hip and right glute is sore to the touch. Has what appears to be a rash thats warm to the touch, sore, and my hip is so sore I can hardly walk or sit. at this point should I be seeking out a Dr. or will it go away with time or what. I've never had anything like this come about and its scaring me.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: have a pain in my ass
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 07:10:59 AM »
Don't worry too much about it, it was just a "bad" injection. If it doesn't go away in two days or you'll get a high fever then go to the DR. and tell him/her what is it that you did and be totally honest about it.
You'll be fine.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »
excellent thread title!!!! :o :o :o

perhaps the sex board can help....bay?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
differnt muscles react in different ways there is a thread that was resent where DIV was talking about that situation it might be site injection

napster

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »
Ok thanks, that sounds like better news that what I was getting all worked up about. I slept on a heating pad on low and it seemed to make the rash somewhat disapate, SOMEWHAT. but not much.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:10 PM »
yeah just be careful with infections bro...dont want to let anything like that get out of hand...and do what luolamies said go the dr. and be COMPLETELY honest or they wont be able to treat as effectively and they cant tell anyone anything as long as your an adult...good luck and try putting some hot water on it in the shower

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 02:02:44 AM »
I started my 3rd cycle. This time I'm taking only 200mgs of Winni (liquid) and 300 of cyp all per week. Problem that has come about. Monday injected my right thigh with the winni and was sore for a day and went away no problems. Injected my right glute on Wed. today my right hip and right glute is sore to the touch. Has what appears to be a rash thats warm to the touch, sore, and my hip is so sore I can hardly walk or sit. at this point should I be seeking out a Dr. or will it go away with time or what. I've never had anything like this come about and its scaring me.

Without actually seeing how bad the swelling is, I can't tell you to see a doctor.

I've never had to go see a doctor from an abscess, but it's your discretion.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
if the rash/swelling doesnt go away in about 2 days id go see a doctor to be on the safe side.  I had a similar issue to you about a year ago but I didnt have a rash or any swelling.  But the pain in my glute was so bad I couldnt put a sock on my foot because it hurt too bad to bend my leg.

napster

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »
I been sleeping on that heating pad and today the rash/swelling is pretty much gone. The pain is still there though. Its a deep soreness. Its still so bad I can't even sit on it or like someone said put a sock on. I can barely sit on the toilet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »
I been sleeping on that heating pad and today the rash/swelling is pretty much gone. The pain is still there though. Its a deep soreness. Its still so bad I can't even sit on it or like someone said put a sock on. I can barely sit on the toilet.

You should work through the pain and try to massage the area to increase bloodflow.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...