Author Topic: 2008 Mr. Olympia Champion will be Dennis Wolf  (Read 10252 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: 2008 Mr. Olympia Champion will be Dennis Wolf
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 04:05:20 AM »
in all seriousness though, jay cutler and dennis wolf would be a cool standoff on teh stage in 08

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 04:28:26 AM »
Wolf will deserve to win this year's O, but he won't be allowed to win.  Mr. Muscletech will be handed another title, with ninja turtle newly signed AMI athlete in second.  Heath seems to be kissing the right ass lately (guset posing at Manion's show), so he'll get third.  Then, and only then, will the German be considered.  Mark my words....  Wolf will have the best physique by far, but will be handed the 4th-place trophy on the Olympia stage to a chorus of boos.
remember the time Kamali beat Dennis wolf?
somebody doesn't like Dennis high up in the IFBB i guess...

it's a given jay will win if he does "not" get sick this year he will be in great shape probably 300 with 2-3 more inches on the waist....jay loves the scale and weighs himself 100 times a day texting all his fans "! am 298"  "1 am 302"  "i am 296" he wants to be the heaviest guy on stage...no matter what obsessed with the word "big"

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 04:51:53 AM »
remember the time Kamali beat Dennis wolf?
somebody doesn't like Dennis high up in the IFBB i guess...

it's a given jay will win if he does "not" get sick this year he will be in great shape probably 300 with 2-3 more inches on the waist....jay loves the scale and weighs himself 100 times a day texting all his fans "! am 298"  "1 am 302"  "i am 296" he wants to be the heaviest guy on stage...no matter what obsessed with the word "big"

Its like a wolf with a frog posing.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »
I think Jay will win it and bring his best look 2nd only to 2001. If he looks better than 2006 then Dexter can't beat him.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 01:26:01 AM »
all jay has to do is come conditioned and he has won the show

iceberg

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 05:26:28 AM »
If Jay realizes that last year he was given a gift, and diets for this show, he should win.  If he comes in like last year, look very hard at Dexter Jackson.  He and Joe McNeal have changed up things and Dex has put on quite a few pounds and not given up his conditioning.

I think Joe is on to something, but time will tell. 

Look for Mark Dugdale, also being trained by Joe, to look a lot bigger when he does his shows later in the summer.  I am not sure if he has made which shows he is going to do public knowledge, yet, so I will only say this.  Mark came in at his last show like 205, if fact, lots of people were telling him to do the new 202 class, but I am expecting to see him at at least 215 maybe 220.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »
If Jay realizes that last year he was given a gift, and diets for this show, he should win.  If he comes in like last year, look very hard at Dexter Jackson.  He and Joe McNeal have changed up things and Dex has put on quite a few pounds and not given up his conditioning.

I think Joe is on to something, but time will tell. 

Look for Mark Dugdale, also being trained by Joe, to look a lot bigger when he does his shows later in the summer.  I am not sure if he has made which shows he is going to do public knowledge, yet, so I will only say this.  Mark came in at his last show like 205, if fact, lots of people were telling him to do the new 202 class, but I am expecting to see him at at least 215 maybe 220.

If mark came in 15 to 20 pounds heavier with the same conditioning, he will be a threat for the top 10

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »

How can he win the Mr. Olympia contest with no calves?