Author Topic: Taurine  (Read 1088 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Taurine
« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:34:09 AM »
What’s the deeeeal with taurine?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: Today at 08:03:17 AM »
What’s the deeeeal with taurine?

Depending up spelling (Taurine, Tayrine, TaTaarine, Toyrinia, Toeringe, etc.)  I think it's the top name so far this year for black babies.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: Today at 08:20:21 AM »
Depending up spelling (Taurine, Tayrine, TaTaarine, Toyrinia, Toeringe, etc.)  I think it's the top name so far this year for black babies.

We had a black kid at my high school named Taurean. He loved the white wimmens. True story!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:37:14 AM »
Dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111  LOL  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: Today at 02:21:17 PM »
No taurine is very abundant in the body.

As always, examine has all the facts.

https://examine.com/supplements/taurine/

I've had heart failure when I had covid so it *might* be especially good for me, along with d-ribose, which is also "fuel" for the heart.

I don't know what data those Red Bull formulators went by back then, some thought it was weird that they put that in there, a sort of nervous system depressant, but all the energy drinks have, although it's hard to determine if it's doing much at those dosages. When energy drinks became more popular here the authorities and docs suspected taurine was causing heart problems in users as they were showing up in hospitals complaining of various symptoms. But it was just caffeine overdoses, or Vodka/Redbull overdoses. It hasn't been banned because there's no data showing damage.

Van you just blew my mind. For the better part of the last 20 years I’ve thought taurine was an animal waste byproduct…..

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: Today at 04:27:56 PM »
Try magnesium glycinate at night for stress relief and deep sleep. Amazed at how well it works.

Noted. Perked up reading that since I'll try anything for good sleep. Thx.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: Today at 10:48:26 PM »
Van you just blew my mind. For the better part of the last 20 years I’ve thought taurine was an animal waste byproduct…..

Yeah I think it's essential for cats as it's in all cat food lol. I think it's essential for humans too, only humans bodies can manufacture it, so not classed as essential (to get from the outside). But that Arnold fella said some researchers have called for reclassification. And of course some nutrients are called "conditionally" essential, there may be instances where you need more than the body is capable of producing. It's supposed to be so good for so many things, even as a kidney protectant, so I just throw it in there from time to time since it's so cheap.

For juicers there are some natural supps that can be very beneficial in my opinion. Like Astragalus for the kidneys (number one worry for bodybuilders, not the liver, kidneys), nattokinase for potential blood clotting issues worsened by anabolics, milk thistle and tauroursodesoxycholic acid for the liver, NAC, acetyl-l-glutathione for improved levels of the "master antioxidant" of the body (anabolics can damage the kidneys and other parts, like brain, through excessive redox) and on and on. I know we joke about pro bbers taking their kidneys and heart and liver supps but they will not hurt at least.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:54:20 PM »
Noted. Perked up reading that since I'll try anything for good sleep. Thx.

Number one sleeping drug currently in Sweden is mirtazapine. I have an Rx. I sometimes took a mirta with my Vyvance amphetamine in the morning and was falling asleep on the bus, you know that painful type of sleepiness that hurts lol. Mirta isn't a sleeping pill per se, it's an antidepressant, but docs really push this one now for sleep. Great for appetite and for reducing nausea as well, many hate it because they put on so much weight on it.
It's most likely much healthier than Xanax. You just need like 7.5-15mg - I have 45mg tablets but I break them up.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4a4ImmCRVi/?igsh=MWFya3U5bmtweWd0dg==

Best sleep stack for me lol

Mirtazapine, Anadrol plus carb "backloading." Take those with say 100 grams of maltodextrin an hour or more before sleep.