Author Topic: Fox News host: First lady needs to 'drop a few' pounds  (Read 11878 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox News host: First lady needs to 'drop a few' pounds
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
LOL she lives in the white house and will make millions a year doing speeches for the next 2 decades.

he spends his day delivering thought-provoking insight to the emotional, mental powerhouses watching fox news.

michelle obama sucks in 10,000 ways... but she pwns him here, sorry.

I would hit it for $ - just as a charity type of thing - but I am starting to feel bad for her

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »
LOL she lives in the white house and will make millions a year doing speeches for the next 2 decades.

he spends his day delivering thought-provoking insight to the emotional, mental powerhouses watching fox news.

michelle obama sucks in 10,000 ways... but she pwns him here, sorry.

Spoken like a true Obamabot.  lol

I don't know exactly what that man earns, or what his net worth is, but he was a successful psychiatrist, is an author, and now gets paid to give his opinions on TV.  And he's not overweight like the First Lady.  I'd say he is doing pretty well for himself.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 02:31:26 PM »
I would hit it for $ - just as a charity type of thing - but I am starting to feel bad for her

Uh oh.  You know where this is going . . . . :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 02:37:27 PM »
33 admitted a while back that he'd have sex with obama, if obama agreed to leave office immediately afterwards.

I thought it was a bold and honest moment lol.   way to take one for the team@

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 02:38:54 PM »
your a trainer, watch that video and tell me that isn't a fat gut hanging over his belt,not just his shirt :o

It's not about him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 02:39:41 PM »

I don't know what exactly what that man earns, or what his net worth is, but he was a successful psychiatrist, is an author, and now gets paid to give his opinions on TV.  And he's not overweight like the First Lady.  I'd say he is doing pretty well for himself.  

he's making fun of fat people, in front of an emotional, slow horsepower audience.

she's probably going to be gov of illinois in ten years (or less), if not senator.   And the obamas will be worth 100mil inside of two years.

evem the fox hosts called him out for such a silly statement.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »
he's making fun of fat people, in front of an emotional, slow horsepower audience.

she's probably going to be gov of illinois in ten years (or less), if not senator.   And the obamas will be worth 100mil inside of two years.

They didn't build that,

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »

He made a true statement, on the most trusted name in news network.  The network that gives liberals like you fits.   

He's going to be making bank, like he already has, without the restrictions of public office.  Who cares if she will have a higher net worth than him?  He's not going to be hurting for money.

Pretty dumb to say she "owns" him just because she will be able to make money, or more money than him in the future.  And he is likely healthier than she is and will be so in the future. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 03:01:10 PM »
Uh oh.  You know where this is going . . . . :D

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »
33 admitted a while back that he'd have sex with obama, if obama agreed to leave office immediately afterwards.

I thought it was a bold and honest moment lol.   way to take one for the team@

LOL -  michelle probably - his husband - no way

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2014, 03:31:04 PM »

I don't know exactly what that man earns, or what his net worth is, but he was a successful psychiatrist, is an author, and now gets paid to give his opinions on TV.  And he's not overweight like the First Lady.  I'd say he is doing pretty well for himself.  

He's a fat slob lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2014, 03:36:14 PM »
He's a fat slob lol

Ok.  Whatever you say. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2014, 03:39:59 PM »
Ok.  Whatever you say. 

When you sit and you have an inch of fat hanging over your belt you're fat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2014, 03:50:23 PM »
When you sit and you have an inch of fat hanging over your belt you're fat.

Where did he have an inch of fat hanging over his belt? 

And if you think it's that simple then you clearly know very little about training, body fat, etc. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2014, 04:00:28 PM »

And if you think it's that simple then you clearly know very little about training, body fat, etc. 

Watch the video with out your rose colored glasses.i can tell you when i sit i don't have fat hanging over my belt maybe you think that's being in shape LOL

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2014, 04:02:37 PM »

Fat hanging over your belt has everthing to do with body fat  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2014, 04:04:53 PM »
Watch the video with out your rose colored glasses.i can tell you when i sit i don't have fat hanging over my belt maybe you think that's being in shape LOL

I watched the clip.  There is not an inch of fat hanging over his belt.   ::)  He does not have high body fat.  lol  You don't know that heck you're talking about.

Do you train? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2014, 04:12:27 PM »
I watched the clip.  There is not an inch of fat hanging over his belt.   ::)  He does not have high body fat.  lol  You don't know that heck you're talking about.

Do you train? 

Yeah ok he's not fat brahahaha,let me guess you have that shit hanging over your belt so you can't admit he's fat because that would be saying your fat i guess i understand lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2014, 04:17:15 PM »
Yeah ok he's not fat brahahaha,let me guess you have that shit hanging over your belt so you can't admit he's fat because that would be saying your fat i guess i understand lol

Whatever.  You have no clue.  To give you an example, Eric Bolling (conservative on Fox News) is fat.  Bob Beckle (liberal on Fox News) is fat, and probably obese.  Ablow is not. 

And Michelle Obama is unquestionably overweight. 

But based on your comments, it's safe to assume you don't spend much time in the gym or know much about training, body fat, nutrition, etc.  Maybe you should consult with Soul Crusher and Coach.  They can probably help you.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2014, 04:27:00 PM »
He made a true statement, on the most trusted name in news network.  The network that gives liberals like you fits.   

FOX is the network that pwns everyone else, but nobody watches the other networks anyway, but the other networks are the reason obama wins elections.  Correct?

It's like saying McDonalds rules the fast food market, because nobody eats at burger king or wendys anyways, and these other restaurants are destroying the youth of america and mcdonalds is vowing to fix it.  They can't be the biggest and most successful piece of a category they claim to be fighting every day.  They want to be all things at once lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »
FOX is the network that pwns everyone else, but nobody watches the other networks anyway, but the other networks are the reason obama wins elections.  Correct?

It's like saying McDonalds rules the fast food market, because nobody eats at burger king or wendys anyways, and these other restaurants are destroying the youth of america and mcdonalds is vowing to fix it.  They can't be the biggest and most successful piece of a category they claim to be fighting every day.  They want to be all things at once lol.

Incorrect.

Your hypotheticals are always pretty silly. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2014, 04:29:44 PM »
Whatever.  You have no clue.  To give you an example, Eric Bolling (conservative on Fox News) is fat.  Bob Beckle (liberal on Fox News) is fat, and probably obese.  Ablow is not. 

And Michelle Obama is unquestionably overweight. 

But based on your comments, it's safe to assume you don't spend much time in the gym or know much about training, body fat, nutrition, etc.  Maybe you should consult with Soul Crusher and Coach.  They can probably help you.   :)

Hahaha you saying he's not fat says alot about what you know about,bodyfat and nutrition etc LOL

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2014, 04:32:02 PM »

He doesn't even know what fat looks like :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2014, 04:33:18 PM »
Hahaha you saying he's not fat says alot about what you know about,bodyfat and nutrition etc LOL

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2014, 04:36:16 PM »
Incorrect.

Your hypotheticals are always pretty silly.  

there are some people that don't realize FOX exists to offer a right-wing altenative to left-wing news.  They think FOX sits in the middle.  It's hard to discuss anything with them, when they begin in such a place.  It's like arguing with a kid about whether or not santa likes poor kids... the kid cannot accept the truth about santa, so everything built upon it, every debate, is flawed by definition.  

FOX being the 'most trusted' - voted upon by those who watch it.  What does that mean?  It means cnn and msnbc viewers have a more critical eye on what the TV tells them, and those who watch FOX just nod along and agree with everything.   I mean, think of how many repubs COMPLETELY ABANDONED their position on amnesty in 5 minutes, because, well, FOX said so.  THink of how many repubs COMPLETELY ABANDONED their position on impeachment in 5 minutes, because, well, FOX said so.

Most trusting viewers.  That's what FOX has.  They'll abandon positions (like closing the border) they've held for 50 years, in five minutes, because Rush limbaugh, a man who admits carrying water in the past, tells them to.   MOST TRUSTING - not most trusted.  Hope this helps.