Author Topic: Fox News host: First lady needs to 'drop a few' pounds  (Read 11874 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Fox News host: First lady needs to 'drop a few' pounds
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »
there are some people that don't realize FOX exists to offer a right-wing altenative to left-wing news.  They think FOX sits in the middle.  It's hard to discuss anything with them, when they begin in such a place.  It's like arguing with a kid about whether or not santa likes poor kids... the kid cannot accept the truth about santa, so everything built upon it, every debate, is flawed by definition.  

FOX being the 'most trusted' - voted upon by those who watch it.  What does that mean?  It means cnn and msnbc viewers have a more critical eye on what the TV tells them, and those who watch FOX just nod along and agree with everything.   I mean, think of how many repubs COMPLETELY ABANDONED their position on amnesty in 5 minutes, because, well, FOX said so.  THink of how many repubs COMPLETELY ABANDONED their position on impeachment in 5 minutes, because, well, FOX said so.

Most trusting viewers.  That's what FOX has.  They'll abandon positions (like closing the border) they've held for 50 years, in five minutes, because Rush limbaugh, a man who admits carrying water in the past, tells them to.   MOST TRUSTING - not most trusted.  Hope this helps.

There are some people who have their head up Obama's rear end, and swallow whatever the liberal line of the day is, so it's very difficult to have a rational discussion with them.  It's like arguing with someone about whether we faked the moon landing, or whether the United States government shot a missile into the Pentagon on 911, or whether the United States government conspired with foreign terrorists to use holograms to fake two planes flying into the Twin Towers on 911.  Just a pointless discussion.  Those people lack critical thinking skills. 

Fox News didn't tell anyone to abandon their position on amnesty.  But that isn't going to stop you from just flat out lying about it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2014, 05:01:03 PM »
Fox News didn't tell anyone to abandon their position on amnesty.  But that isn't going to stop you from just flat out lying about it. 

Read how Sean Hannity said he "EVOLVED" his position on amnesty.  In 48 hours.  One week after the 2012 defeat to Obama:
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/11/09/latino-power-suddenly-sean-hannity-wants-immigration-reform/

“I think you control the border first. You create a pathway for those people that are here — you don’t say you’ve got to go home. And that is a position that I’ve evolved on. Because, you know what, it’s got to be resolved. The majority of people here, if some people have criminal records you can send them home, but if people are here, law-abiding, participating for years, their kids are born here, you know, first secure the border, pathway to citizenship, done.

Now, if you can agree that Hannity abruptly changed his position, one week after the 2012 election, I can keep moving on to additional FOX hosts who did this in the same time period.  Do you follow so far?  Or is this when you get into your old "Well, maybe a dozen fox HOSTS did a radical change in the same week, but the NETWORK ITSELF doesn't..."   That's like saying maybe a few people in hitler's govt were up to no good during the 1940s, but the trees and gravel and water inside germany, hey, they had nothing to do what that whole WWII thing lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2014, 05:08:17 PM »
Read how Sean Hannity said he "EVOLVED" his position on amnesty.  In 48 hours.  One week after the 2012 defeat to Obama:
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/11/09/latino-power-suddenly-sean-hannity-wants-immigration-reform/

“I think you control the border first. You create a pathway for those people that are here — you don’t say you’ve got to go home. And that is a position that I’ve evolved on. Because, you know what, it’s got to be resolved. The majority of people here, if some people have criminal records you can send them home, but if people are here, law-abiding, participating for years, their kids are born here, you know, first secure the border, pathway to citizenship, done.

Now, if you can agree that Hannity abruptly changed his position, one week after the 2012 election, I can keep moving on to additional FOX hosts who did this in the same time period.  Do you follow so far?  Or is this when you get into your old "Well, maybe a dozen fox HOSTS did a radical change in the same week, but the NETWORK ITSELF doesn't..."   That's like saying maybe a few people in hitler's govt were up to no good during the 1940s, but the trees and gravel and water inside germany, hey, they had nothing to do what that whole WWII thing lol.

Fail.  

Who the heck cares whether Sean Hannity "evolved" on amnesty?  He has an opinion show.  It's not a news show.  Do you know the difference between hard news and opinion programming?  Certainly doesn't sound like it.  And which part of that blog or excerpt shows him advocating for people to abandon their position on amnesty?

And where is the evidence of Republicans in the House and Senate relying on Sean Hannity "evolving" on amnesty?  

So no, don't continue with more crap until you tie up this absolute contortion of the facts.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2014, 05:23:24 PM »
Fail.  

Who the heck cares whether Sean Hannity "evolved" on amnesty?  He has an opinion show.  It's not a news show.  Do you know the difference between hard news and opinion programming?  Certainly doesn't sound like it.  And which part of that blog or excerpt shows him advocating for people to abandon their position on amnesty?

And where is the evidence of Republicans in the House and Senate relying on Sean Hannity "evolving" on amnesty?  

So no, don't continue with more crap until you tie up this absolutely contortion of the facts.  

hahaha stfu you can't even admit this guy is fat

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »

Stop embarrassing yourself.  If you think that picture shows this guy is fat then you're just cementing the fact you know nothing about training, body fat, and nutrition.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2014, 05:30:05 PM »
hahahaha he not fat hahahahahaha when is the last time you went to a gym,or a better question is how old are you my guess is at least 60 :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2014, 05:47:59 PM »

fat white guy      big black woman hahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2014, 05:49:31 PM »

wow, that man has a belly on him.   He definitely shouldn't be criticizing others for their body fat percentage with his in the low to mid 20s.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2014, 05:51:25 PM »
wow, that man has a belly on him.   He definitely shouldn't be criticizing others for their body fat percentage with his in the low to mid 20s.

that's in shape according to beachbum  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2014, 05:52:57 PM »
that's high 20's

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2014, 05:53:51 PM »
hahahaha he not fat hahahahahaha when is the last time you went to a gym,or a better question is how old are you my guess is at least 60 :D :D :D

I lift, run (distance and sprints), and cycle.  I doubt you could keep up with me.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2014, 05:57:13 PM »

fat white guy      big black woman hahahahaha

LOL!  Are you serious?  That's the picture of Michelle Obama you're rolling with?  And not this one?

Or this one?

And this one?

What a tool.  lol . . . .

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2014, 06:02:15 PM »
LOL!  Are you serious?  That's the picture of Michelle Obama you're rolling with?  And not this one?

Or this one?

And this one?

I never said she wasn't overweight but you said this guy's not fat :D :D :D :D :D :D and how about the picture you posted

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2014, 06:13:27 PM »
I never said she wasn't overweight but you said this guy's not fat :D :D :D :D :D :D and how about the picture you posted

That's exactly what he looks like.  But Michelle Obama is just big boned huh?  LOL! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »

Or this one?

What the hell is this? This disrespectful b**** gets off of Air Force One looking like she just got back from Club Med.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2014, 06:18:14 PM »
What the hell is this? This disrespectful b**** gets off of Air Force One looking like she just got back from Club Med.

Agreed.

Fucking shameful.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »
That's exactly what he looks like.  But Michelle Obama is just big boned huh?  LOL! 

I lift, run (distance and sprints), and cycle.  I doubt you could keep up with me.
I suggest you run distance and sprints to your nearest optometrist and get your eyes checked  :D :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2014, 06:47:57 PM »
I lift, run (distance and sprints), and cycle.  I doubt you could keep up with me.
I suggest you run distance and sprints to your nearest optometrist and get your eyes checked  :D :D :D

Do you train? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
yes,now honestly you do see a difference in these two pictures,right

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »
yes,now honestly you do see a difference in these two pictures,right

Yes.  He is standing in one and sitting in another.  If you truly see a "fat slob" in that seated picture, then there is nothing I can do to help you. 

Try looking at a number of his pictures and watching him live and you will see (if you're not a hardheaded hack) that the man is not fat.

But the real issue is the First Lady.  You don't think that woman looks like she has had one too many Big Mac attacks?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2014, 07:24:26 PM »
Yes.  He is standing in one and sitting in another.  If you truly see a "fat slob" in that seated picture, then there is nothing I can do to help you. 

Try looking at a number of his pictures and watching him live and you will see (if you're not a hardheaded hack) that the man is not fat.

But the real issue is the First Lady.  You don't think that woman looks like she has had one too many Big Mac attacks?   

I see a guy, in the condition he's in should no way in hell call anyboby else fat.so let me ask you a question, what is that hanging over his belt in the seated picture.please tell me muscle :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2014, 07:29:48 PM »
I see a guy, in the condition he's in should no way in hell call anyboby else fat.so let me ask you a question, what is that hanging over his belt in the seated picture.please tell me muscle :D :D

Wait, so you're saying Ablow is fat, based the picture you posted, and that means he shouldn't be calling anyone else fat?

I guess that means you have a problem with the First Lady spearheading a nutrition and exercise agenda when she is overweight herself? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
Wait, so you're saying Ablow is fat, based the picture you posted, and that means he shouldn't be calling anyone else fat?

I guess that means you have a problem with the First Lady spearheading a nutrition and exercise agenda when she is overweight herself? 

well your guess is wrong :o let me tell you a little story,a year ago I brought my dad to the doctors for his heart condition,while he was there he sat and talked to a nutritionist about his diet and what he should be eating.she was overweight but she knew what she was talking about,she probably didn't have the willpower to follow it herself but I had no problem her telling him the right from the wrong

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2014, 07:52:56 PM »
well your guess is wrong :o let me tell you a little story,a year ago I brought my dad to the doctors for his heart condition,while he was there he sat and talked to a nutritionist about his diet and what he should be eating.she was overweight but she knew what she was talking about,she probably didn't have the willpower to follow it herself but I had no problem her telling him the right from the wrong

Sorry to hear about your dad.

You don't see a contradiction in your position?  Using your logic, Ablow should be able to comment about the First Lady being overweight even if we assume, for the sake of discussion, that he is overweight.  It would make him somewhat of a hypocrite, but what would that make the First Lady? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2014, 07:53:58 PM »

Pic?

No. Of course not.  :D