Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451057 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1100 on: June 13, 2013, 03:37:13 PM »
oh, so that's what overtraining means? ::)

if there's no such thing as overtraining, do 20000 reps of squats with 80% your 1rm max every day, or as close as possible.  tell me how you feel in a year.

::)

Utter lunacy. I can't converse with a man one meltdown away from the mental asylum. We are talking about training volumes typically considered excessive within the physique community, not outlandish, unrealistic feats of endurance. Again, I feel empathy for lost souls such as yourself, a bumbling parrot locked in a cage of self imposed limits.

Some birds (Boost, Galeniko,no one) aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.  :D

Have a nice day

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: June 13, 2013, 03:39:28 PM »
Utter lunacy. I can't converse with a man one meltdown away from the mental asylum. We are talking about training volumes typically considered excessive within the physique community, not outlandish, unrealistic feats of endurance. Again, I feel empathy for lost souls such as yourself, a bumbling parrot locked in a cage of self imposed limits.

Some birds (Boost, Galeniko,noOne) aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.  :D

Have a nice day

so you admit there is such a thing?  it's just a matter of finding out what the "limit" is?  and maybe this limit is within the realm of "training volumes typically considered excessive within the physique community"?  or maybe it's not, like you suggest?  how can you be sure?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1102 on: June 13, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
Wheres the energy for sex on a starvation diet? Thought that was a priority for a getbigger. Might as well practice celibacy or holding the batch in too if its all about being in the zone and on a higher energy plane...sounding more and more like yogic asceticism :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1103 on: June 13, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »
x2, now no one is talking about a book?

oh brother ::)

listen, i like your posts no one, your experience is much appreciated on this board, but you're about to step off the deep end.  time to step away from the keyboard...

thanks for the nice words bro. appreciate them.

the idea for the 'book' is not to write a book but to put everything Gal and i have discovered into a concise and easy to use guide.

its about compiling all the info we have into a guide that can help anyone get into shape.

its too bad you feel this is crazy. maybe if more people took more time to help those around them the world would be a better place, just not ones own life.

at the end of the day thats what its all about.

cheers.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1104 on: June 13, 2013, 06:00:50 PM »
This is probably the best thread not only on GB regarding dieting, but I have ever read. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1105 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:57 PM »
This is probably the best thread not only on GB regarding dieting, but I have ever read. 

Yea, best thread actually related to bb thus far in 2013. I said fuk it, im going to do galeniko starve diet.

1.5 weeks in and im down 11-12 lbs. Its fucking brutal, not going to lie, took me coupl daays just to adjust to the low calories and still hitting the gym,.

But once your body gets used to having very little fuel and training while hungry...its not that bad. One thing I really like is that with this you aer seing results rigth before your eyes, day to day.. None of the slow paced 2000 calories a day cutting bullshit, where you cheat a bit everyday justifying it to yourself.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1106 on: June 13, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »
I follow John Brown's regime (Trained Melvin Anthony, Shawn Ray etc)

Mon, Wed, Fri, (Chest, Shoulders, Arms)

Tue, Thurs, Sat (Legs, Back)

Abs, forearms, calves can be worked daily.

Sun: Church  ;D

Crazy high volume for everything.

"But isn't that overtraining" I hear the peanut gallery of overfed lazy pigs cry.....

Well even GetBig's favourite Dr Layne Norton admitted on a recent radio show that there is NO SCIENTIFIC basis for overtraining. No study has ever shown a muscle to "atrophy (shrink)" due to too much workload. It's broscience hogwash spouted by a legion of lobotomized, work shy losers.

Have at it you Fat F****

Actually there are several studies showing dramatic drop offs in igf from excessive training, but if layne norton says something then it obviously has to be true.. The man has a phd in protein powder after all.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: June 14, 2013, 01:25:26 AM »
thanks for the nice words bro. appreciate them.

the idea for the 'book' is not to write a book but to put everything Gal and i have discovered into a concise and easy to use guide.

its about compiling all the info we have into a guide that can help anyone get into shape.

its too bad you feel this is crazy. maybe if more people took more time to help those around them the world would be a better place, just not ones own life.

at the end of the day thats what its all about.

cheers.

Alright, I'm all for it!  I think you guys should compile a short guide in a single couple of posts, much like wave_length did with his diet guide (actually, I would use that as a model).  You should write this post (or maybe several posts, if the character limit imposes) as carefully as possible, taking care to address every point you're able to make.  As a result, any answer that you could possibly provide should also have an easily found counterpart within the guide.  I'd be perfectly happy to help as an editor, as well, if either you or Gal would like.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1108 on: June 14, 2013, 03:05:35 AM »
I wonder what Dorian Yates would think about all this....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: June 14, 2013, 03:26:24 AM »
This "no overtraining" trend is great in teenagers and blessed individuals. Common mortals with 35 plus yo (like me) start to feel weak, flat muscles and lack energy to endure other tasks, sex included.
Even forcefeeding myself my body cant keep up the demand. I believe i'm insulin resistant or something.
But i feel happy for the one's who can workout every day for hours.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1110 on: June 14, 2013, 03:57:50 AM »
This "no overtraining" trend is great in teenagers and blessed individuals. Common mortals with 35 plus yo (like me) start to feel weak, flat muscles and lack energy to endure other tasks, sex included.
Even forcefeeding myself my body cant keep up the demand. I believe i'm insulin resistant or something.
But i feel happy for the one's who can workout every day for hours.

You know, I used to think the same thing. But recently I've been increasing my volume AND intensity AND frequency and feeling good. On a deficit too. I've found I have no problems with this, as long as I stay away from failure. Coming close is no problem, but only when I actually fail on the positive do I notice ill effects. And as they occur quickly, my assumption is that this is purely mental/neurological, not physiological.

FYI: turning 40 next week.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1111 on: June 14, 2013, 04:07:58 AM »
How long until this booklet is ready...I'm getting leaner and leaner - need to know the finer points once you get to this stage  8)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: June 14, 2013, 06:50:38 AM »
buselmo principles were similar.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1113 on: June 14, 2013, 08:50:33 AM »
GALI,,WHATS TYPICAL EATING DAY,,PROTEIN/FATS/AND OR CARBS ,,WHAT DO U EAT,,,I EAT SAME THINGS MOST TIMES,,WHATS UR'S?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:45 AM »
busselmo really knew his stuff

pity he doesnt post here

to be fair to gal he knows his shit too
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1115 on: June 14, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
always same, tuna, chicken turkey, salmon and the daily small piece of bread crust :D and 1 egg.1 egg i always have no matter what.

so yeah, its all protein with traces of cabrs and fats, really,traces.

and i put whatis called?moustard?bit of that on the meals, so it doesnt taste like cardboard

eating 3 times a day, im not counting anything calories, but i know withouit counting what it is aproximately,and from experience, i dont need count anything i know how much it is by looking at it.roughly.

and the counting isnt the point, its soooo much under maintanence that beiing off by 100cals or so doesnt even matter.

also i dont really schedule meals.i eat the same bc it works, and its very simple to collect the portion the day before,its practical.

THANKS...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: June 14, 2013, 11:34:15 AM »
are writing on it any freeminute i get,a nd even in thenot so free minutes at work ahaha :D

we try someting like one week from now, its getting bigger and bigger than i thought it would,every day comes something new or forgotten to mind, then i write down the notice and implement it into text later on.

its coming into shape, few chapters are done by now.
were they?im not so sure wasnt he saying junkfoods all day?im not claiming that, but thats how i remember it.vaguely.

It was

Mon-Fri: Stay hungry with 100 gram max carbs
Sat-Sun: Eat whatever but only when hungry and only to the point of satisfaction

It isn't as extreme as yours but the general idea is KISS. Starve yourself to get lean ASAP and use the juice to preserve mass. Weekend binges can be taken up a notch and carbs increased Mon-Fri slightly when wanting to add lean mass.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: June 14, 2013, 02:38:25 PM »
and please do not mention wavelenght in this thread, he is a turd i dont want the thread mudded by mentioning him. :-X

???

his diet guide is great: well-written, informative, and to the point.  you can't say to adonis "all roads lead to rome" and then call wave_length a "turd", as they say the same thing...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: June 14, 2013, 02:40:22 PM »
eating meat will give you rashes and blotchy skin

youll never have that smooth clear skin  you did when you were young eating meat
A

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1119 on: June 14, 2013, 02:49:51 PM »

........overtraining does exist, but most are confused to about what it is.
feel thin and weak and flat muscles happens with any diet, happens whenever one loses weight, its just till one gets used to it.
comeon, even when permabulking, are you to tell me you feel full and like powerhouse 247 ???

That's a very good point.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: June 14, 2013, 03:20:57 PM »
Overtraining is a myth. Brothaz and non brothaz get swole in the penetentiary training chest and arms every day.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: June 14, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
busselmo really knew his stuff

pity he doesnt post here

to be fair to gal he knows his shit too

yes he did. great guy. does he still post at the other place or no?

him and disgusted were the ones who opened a lot of eyes with the undereating stuff.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: June 14, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »
yes he did. great guy. does he still post at the other place or no?

him and disgusted were the ones who opened a lot of eyes with the undereating stuff.

Stopped posting everywhere it seems, shame cause his posts on gear and diet were spot on!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1123 on: June 14, 2013, 08:13:26 PM »
ill dedicate a chapter to this :D

meanwhile, still going strong:this should show that the 10k cals binge of pure shit foods had no worsening effect.not short term,not long term.today:

legs, i think this needs no comment,here the fatsos can see how leg muscle looks when thechub is gone

and here, look seratus(nyflex heres kinda your requested side chest pose),iner chest looks like skin is wrapped around the fiber,because,it is,haha.
furthermore brachialis to biceps area, paper thin skin, look at the elbow how the tricep attachment looks there.and look at the hand holding the phone, the wrist,this is only bones and skin.yes i walked with those clothes through the city today haha

lol, a newcomer

Arms looks great, abs are decent...  but damn bro.. LOL @ your legs. you are taking this starvation diet shit way to far, paying the price in your legs. be honest, how much do you weigh?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1124 on: June 14, 2013, 08:27:30 PM »
Bro those are the legs that make pussy wet. Only MEN care about big legs.