Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451085 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1125 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »
Bro those are the legs that make pussy wet. Only MEN care about big legs.
who is talking about big legs? he isnt even in medium leg range. just being real galenko, not talking shit.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1126 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36:00 PM »
No measly 800-1200 calorie diet here my friends. Even if I was natural or running minimum amount and compound I would not waste away half my muscle tissue following such a program.

x1000000

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1127 on: June 14, 2013, 09:37:25 PM »

;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1128 on: June 15, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »
you dont need big thighs

developed calves are pretty much a requirement to look decent tho

women often laugh at stick man calves

but thighs no not really

just train thighs every few weeks and that's enough

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1129 on: June 15, 2013, 08:08:13 AM »

How much wetter does 8% bf make pussy than 10%? ;)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1130 on: June 15, 2013, 08:28:28 AM »
you dont need big thighs

developed calves are pretty much a requirement to look decent tho

women often laugh at stick man calves

but thighs no not really

just train thighs every few weeks and that's enough

Women love big rugby players legs, you're talking rubbish pal ;)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1131 on: June 15, 2013, 08:50:06 AM »

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1132 on: June 15, 2013, 09:26:14 AM »
bouncer thats just bit unfortunate angle of the pic, the legs are same size as ever.

but i dont remember ever seeing yours ??? :)

little hairy but here ya go. no pump, just cold bathroom shot.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1133 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:07 AM »
I have posted here very few times but this is some good reading. I have lifted around 7 or 8 years now. Started off as a fat kid that never touched a weight before, never sat on a bench press or never could do ONE pullup. Moved to California lived by the beach and realized if I wanted to pull any strange I would need to be lean. I had no clue where to start but stop eating and start exercising. Not sure the time period maybe 2 to 3 months all I consumed was gatoraide(as a ignorant young I bought into their media propaganda just like the rest of the supplement industry) and about one can of tuna a day and rode my bike many miles on the boardwalk everyday. I went from 210 to 165 in those 2 to 3 months. Long story short my mom flew out to see me, she stepped off the plane and her jaw dropped. She thought I looked like absolute shit, completely malnourished, looking bad at it I did. I "lean" but still did not have abs and just looked odd, tiny shoulder blades sticking out, etc.

So what GAL says is very true. Do not use fasting in excess or too little calories as a natty or you will end up being skinny fat and you will lose muscle, a lot.

On other note, not to steal the thread or that anyone cares but I was the typical "PERMABULKER" after moment my mom saw me, I ate your "clean meals" of brown rice, chicken, veggies, and only mustard. I went from 165 back past 220 in maybe 6 to 8 months. I was that kid who thought damn I'm huge and gaining weight. To boost your ego you have other PERMABULKERS giving you compliments on how huge your getting, your THICK, damn your STRONG, or do you play FOOTBALL? That should have been the clue.... none of those comments mean your a lean mean killing machine but your a fatass with muscle or I see you have 19 inch arms that make your shirt tight because you have a 15 inch arm with fat layered around. I realized I wasn't bodybuilding or looking better eating these "clean meals" I was eating in a calorie excess just as True Adonis speaks. Hate True Adonis or not but his method is black and white. There are tons of weight loss products, methods, fads, etc. but they all boil down to one simple thing, if you eat less than your maintenance level calories you will lose weight, simple. If you do not drink alcohol you cannot get drunk.... simple right? As GAL and True Adonis already mentioned be careful when you start dipping too low or fasting too long if your not on gear. GAL and TA's plan are not hard, they suck at first, but for those who can't function without 2000 plus calories a day while dieting... LOL, lack of willpower. In a low cal state or fasted state you will feel more energy I have noticed, especially if you take any caffeine or stimulants because your stomach is empty. Take 300mg of caffeine after no eating for 12 hours and tell me it doesn't hit you hard and you cannot train good. You might not throw up PERMABULKER numbers but we are not in high school trying to get our name on the weight record chalk board for some old coach with a whistle around his neck. This is "BODY" "BUILDING" not "FAT BUILDING" or "POWERLIFTING" who cares if you can't bench 315 for reps while some permabulker can......

His girlfriend's forhead will be touching your abs after you do a couple sets of 185 or whatever "light weight" you have to use.......... then you meet her back at your place.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1134 on: June 15, 2013, 09:48:42 AM »
I have posted here very few times but this is some good reading. I have lifted around 7 or 8 years now. Started off as a fat kid that never touched a weight before, never sat on a bench press or never could do ONE pullup. Moved to California lived by the beach and realized if I wanted to pull any strange I would need to be lean. I had no clue where to start but stop eating and start exercising. Not sure the time period maybe 2 to 3 months all I consumed was gatoraide(as a ignorant young I bought into their media propaganda just like the rest of the supplement industry) and about one can of tuna a day and rode my bike many miles on the boardwalk everyday. I went from 210 to 165 in those 2 to 3 months. Long story short my mom flew out to see me, she stepped off the plane and her jaw dropped. She thought I looked like absolute shit, completely malnourished, looking bad at it I did. I "lean" but still did not have abs and just looked odd, tiny shoulder blades sticking out, etc.

So what GAL says is very true. Do not fasting in excess or too little calories as a natty or you will end up being skinny fat and you will lose muscle, a lot.

On other note, not to steal the thread or that anyone cares but I was the typical "PERMABULKER" after moment my mom saw me, I ate your "clean meals" of brown rice, chicken, veggies, and only mustard. I went from 165 back past 220 in maybe 6 to 8 months. I was that kid who thought damn I'm huge and gaining weight. To boost your ego you have other PERMABULKERS giving you compliments on how huge your getting, your THICK, damn your STRONG, or do you play FOOTBALL? That should have been the clue.... none of those comments mean your a lean mean killing machine but you a fatass with muscle or I see you have 19 inch arms that make your shirt tight because you have a 15 inch arm with fat layered around. I realized I wasn't bodybuilding or looking better eating these "clean meals" I was eating in a calorie excess just as True Adonis speaks. Hate True Adonis or not but his method is black and white. There are tons of weight loss products, methods, fads, etc. but they all boil down to one simple thing, if you eat less than your maintenance level calories you will lose weight, simple. If you do not drink alcohol you cannot get drunk.... simple right? As GAL and True Adonis already mentioned be careful when you start dipping too low or fasting too long if your not on gear. GAL and TA's plan are not hard, they suck at first, but for those who can't function without 2000 plus calories a day while dieting... LOL, lack of willpower. In a low cal state or fasted state you will feel more energy I have noticed, especially if you take any caffeine or stimulants because your stomach is empty. Take 300mg of caffeine after no eating for 12 hours and tell me it doesn't hit you hard and you cannot train good. You might not throw up PERMABULKER numbers but we are not in high school trying to get our name on the weight record chalk board for some old coach with a whistle around his neck. This is "BODY" "BUILDING" not "FAT BUILDING" or "POWERLIFTING" who cares if you can't bench 315 for reps while some permabulker can......

His girlfriend's forhead will be touching your abs after you do a couple sets of 185 or whatever "lift weight" you have to use, then you meet her back at your place.
:D,,GOOD READ

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1135 on: June 15, 2013, 09:49:34 AM »
and you call mine thin? ;D

yo, if i need sticks when im eating chinese food next time, can i lend your legs for that?

:D
challenge time. cold bathroom shot right now. none of this taking pics in a dark room with angled lighting with a pump trickery bs. time to get real playboy.  8)

the rest of these nerds might think of you as some kind of legend, but your talking to god among men now my friend.  :D

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1136 on: June 15, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »
Also I have been fat without lifting, looked like an AIDS patient skinny, been a giant mess of blubber with muscle aka Permabulker, a fat bloated mess on fear, a lean bloated mess on gear, lean/mean with size on gear, and now natural again.

For whoever cares but just to prove GAL's and TA'S methods I will post up some pics if anyone is interested. I was on a 2 streak of being on non stop and sitting around 240-250 bloated with water but visible abs maybe 13%. I planned on gaining 10 or so more pounds before I started my summer diet, next thing I know..... I wake up in a hospital bed hooked to all kinds of machines, tubes going out my mouth and nose, could not talk, had no clue wtf happened, my memory was gone and they had me strapped down so I could move my arms. That was in late March remained in the hospital until mid April. So my "summer plan" went to shit. I lost over 50 pounds. It was a wake up call, I had a 10% chance of living which I didn't know. After I was released I was not allowed nor could I even barely walk. So I ate an abundance of calories trying to save whatever muscle I had left and ended up looking like a mess. It sucks to see your body wither away so quick but shit happens. On May 11, I got the okay to start working out. I got the urge at home to try some pushups, barely got 1, pullup no way, lunges or bodyweight squat was too much. So from going full blast on tren, test, winny at hefty doses to absolute nothing, no PCT, and losing all this weight and strength from my hospital adventure. I am scared to get back on especially after such an event, and realized I looked like absolute shit, the only time I looked worse was before I started lifting. So my main goal was and now is to achieve an ultimate leans and maintain year round. I have only been on my diet and half ass "home workout" now for a little over 30 days, no point in going to the gym, all I can do is push ups and pullups with different varations and some squats with weight in a backpack or lunges. My shoulder is toast for some reason, noticed it when I woke up in the hospital and think its a rotator cuff prob so cannot really do shoulders right now and hurts even when doing certain types of pushups.

Long story short, I have been scared to lose my "precious" muscle with fasting, figured WHAT HAVE I GOT TO LOSE? so I have been eating 1500 calories daily, fasting 24 hours once a week if I cheat any, and eating only 3 to 4 meals a day otherwise. I am natural at this point and have been for 4 months, but have shredded fat like never before just using TA's strategy and actually call me a liar on this restricted calorie diet maintained my weight. I don't believe in the scale only mirror but I weight within 3 pounds of when I started this natural getting ripped journey. I have lost bodyfat of course but just a simple few brief exercises has kept and built muscle more than I even thought it would.

Step out of your comfort zone, eating 6-8 meals a day, 400,000 grams of protein a day, if you don't eat every 3 hours your body will eat all its muscle, and if you don't eat breakfast you whither away-it's the most important meal of the day I have read so many places....It means BREAK your FASTING.....bullshit. Eating a juicy big breakfast will make you tired again or skip breakfast and take fat burners for mental focus and insane energy then eat your lunch.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1137 on: June 15, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »
Also I have been fat without lifting, looked like an AIDS patient skinny, been a giant mess of blubber with muscle aka Permabulker, a fat bloated mess on fear, a lean bloated mess on gear, lean/mean with size on gear, and now natural again.

For whoever cares but just to prove GAL's and TA'S methods I will post up some pics if anyone is interested. I was on a 2 streak of being on non stop and sitting around 240-250 bloated with water but visible abs maybe 13%. I planned on gaining 10 or so more pounds before I started my summer diet, next thing I know..... I wake up in a hospital bed hooked to all kinds of machines, tubes going out my mouth and nose, could not talk, had no clue wtf happened, my memory was gone and they had me strapped down so I could move my arms. That was in late March remained in the hospital until mid April. So my "summer plan" went to shit. I lost over 50 pounds. It was a wake up call, I had a 10% chance of living which I didn't know. After I was released I was not allowed nor could I even barely walk. So I ate an abundance of calories trying to save whatever muscle I had left and ended up looking like a mess. It sucks to see your body wither away so quick but shit happens. On May 11, I got the okay to start working out. I got the urge at home to try some pushups, barely got 1, pullup no way, lunges or bodyweight squat was too much. So from going full blast on tren, test, winny at hefty doses to absolute nothing, no PCT, and losing all this weight and strength from my hospital adventure. I am scared to get back on especially after such an event, and realized I looked like absolute shit, the only time I looked worse was before I started lifting. So my main goal was and now is to achieve an ultimate leans and maintain year round. I have only been on my diet and half ass "home workout" now for a little over 30 days, no point in going to the gym, all I can do is push ups and pullups with different varations and some squats with weight in a backpack or lunges. My shoulder is toast for some reason, noticed it when I woke up in the hospital and think its a rotator cuff prob so cannot really do shoulders right now and hurts even when doing certain types of pushups.

Long story short, I have been scared to lose my "precious" muscle with fasting, figured WHAT HAVE I GOT TO LOSE? so I have been eating 1500 calories daily, fasting 24 hours once a week if I cheat any, and eating only 3 to 4 meals a day otherwise. I am natural at this point and have been for 4 months, but have shredded fat like never before just using TA's strategy and actually call me a liar on this restricted calorie diet maintained my weight. I don't believe in the scale only mirror but I weight within 3 pounds of when I started this natural getting ripped journey. I have lost bodyfat of course but just a simple few brief exercises has kept and built muscle more than I even thought it would.

Step out of your comfort zone, eating 6-8 meals a day, 400,000 grams of protein a day, if you don't eat every 3 hours your body will eat all its muscle, and if you don't eat breakfast you whither away-it's the most important meal of the day I have read so many places....It means BREAK your FASTING.....bullshit. Eating a juicy big breakfast will make you tired again or skip breakfast and take fat burners for mental focus and insane energy then eat your lunch.

wtf....what happened to you that you ended up in the hospital?
all drugs - TPPIIP

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: June 15, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »
Jonas Salk   approved  8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: June 15, 2013, 10:53:17 AM »
It was a wake up call, I had a 10% chance of living which I didn't know.

::)

Doctors always lowball that "chance of living number" so it looks more like a "miracle" when you eventually pull through

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: June 15, 2013, 10:53:53 AM »
bouncer thats just bit unfortunate angle of the pic, the legs are same size as ever.

but i dont remember ever seeing yours ??? :)

The guy has a face only a mother could love regardless of his leg size.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1141 on: June 15, 2013, 11:11:03 AM »
The guy has a face only a mother could love regardless of his leg size.
LOL...

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1142 on: June 15, 2013, 12:08:14 PM »
::)

Doctors always lowball that "chance of living number" so it looks more like a "miracle" when you eventually pull through

I didn't realize you were a doctor? Interesting...

The purpose of my post WAS NOT INTENDED to get people asking what happened to me, feel sorry or HI-JACK this thread. If that was the case I would have rambled about my hospital visit, permanent changes that have occurred to me mentally, the fact I was told ADIOS by my wife shortly after my visit, how I have over $230k in medical bills now, etc.... NO, it was to contribute to what GAL is trying to help teach everyone, it's why he enjoys helping people get ripped remember he is not being paid for this.

There are so many "kids" and that includes grown ass men who STILL read Flex magazine like the bible, walk around with a lunchbox in one hand with a "Shaker Ball Mixer" in the other, shovel down excess protein, do the same workout routine or diet strategy as their favorite pro or what their "BRO" tells me will work..... I know this because I once was in that same "mindset". Following everything to a "T" from magazines and online forums. When I read something like GAL or TA's advice, I thought that's insane those guys are idiots etc. After taking college classes on exercise science, working at supplement stores/gyms when I was younger, and through my personal experience I started to question the "Bodybuilding Propaganda". Besides those genetically gifted, how do so many prisoners get in such good shape eating red beans and rice, saving up for a can of tuna, and the other bullshit processed meals they receive? Not only that but they are usually very limited on equipment and have to improvise. I was so scared to lose any muscle I had gained through dieting wrong or thought I had to write down every lift and the weight. But I decided to try what some of you think is a "radical" approach. Once I took off the blinders sold to you through forums, media, "bro-advice" which is usually something read from online or a magazine then relayed to you, that follows "Bodybuilding" diets and workouts sparked from a Group of wealthy men who own a supplement company which conveniently own a magazine which conveniently promotes eating this amount of protein and workout like your favorite pro....you know the rest.

I guess my point is there are many ways to achieve your goals, in bodybuilding or life in general. 99% of people are going to follow the masses and talk negative about "radical" methods or taking "risks". 99% of the population needs that comfort/reassurance that "everyone else is doing it so it must be right!" or they are flat lack the willpower to step out of their comfort zone and try anything new in life. If you don't try you will never have the chance to know if something works or not, you may fail or achieve your goals maybe beyond. If you have the willpower and determination to achieve your goals in this case being super shredded you will get back up and try again, stop being a pussy and being scared.

I am not some wise old man but god damn, some peoples lack of willpower is sickening. If you have excuses for a reason why your not lean that means you are to damn weak in the mind. People such as GAL and TA and many others on here are not to preach to you bullshit why their way is better, it's just ONE way that has proven to work for people and backed up with evidence. You permabulkers deep down inside do not want to be fat, you may never admit this out loud, but you know this inside..... so you have the motivation lingering in your body somewhere to diet and become lean, start/follow diet advice from "NORMAL" people who are not making any money off this and stop reading your Bodybuilding Propaganda bullshit who are making BILLIONS of $$$$$$'s a year off your weak mind and will continue to until you decide its time to change and that has to come from within. So let GAL and others INSPIRE you to bring that underlying motivation to have the body you truly want, that's all I am trying to get across. Apply those same concepts in other aspects of your life, stop following the masses or what society says is "normal", grow some balls take some risk's, you mail fail but eventually you will succeed and be a much happier/confident person.

Wheew that was one hell of a rant.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: June 15, 2013, 12:24:33 PM »
I didn't realize you were a doctor? Interesting...

The purpose of my post WAS NOT INTENDED to get people asking what happened to me, feel sorry or HI-JACK this thread. If that was the case I would have rambled about my hospital visit, permanent changes that have occurred to me mentally, the fact I was told ADIOS by my wife shortly after my visit, how I have over $230k in medical bills now, etc.... NO, it was to contribute to what GAL is trying to help teach everyone, it's why he enjoys helping people get ripped remember he is not being paid for this.

There are so many "kids" and that includes grown ass men who STILL read Flex magazine like the bible, walk around with a lunchbox in one hand with a "Shaker Ball Mixer" in the other, shovel down excess protein, do the same workout routine or diet strategy as their favorite pro or what their "BRO" tells me will work..... I know this because I once was in that same "mindset". Following everything to a "T" from magazines and online forums. When I read something like GAL or TA's advice, I thought that's insane those guys are idiots etc. After taking college classes on exercise science, working at supplement stores/gyms when I was younger, and through my personal experience I started to question the "Bodybuilding Propaganda". Besides those genetically gifted, how do so many prisoners get in such good shape eating red beans and rice, saving up for a can of tuna, and the other bullshit processed meals they receive? Not only that but they are usually very limited on equipment and have to improvise. I was so scared to lose any muscle I had gained through dieting wrong or thought I had to write down every lift and the weight. But I decided to try what some of you think is a "radical" approach. Once I took off the blinders sold to you through forums, media, "bro-advice" which is usually something read from online or a magazine then relayed to you, that follows "Bodybuilding" diets and workouts sparked from a Group of wealthy men who own a supplement company which conveniently own a magazine which conveniently promotes eating this amount of protein and workout like your favorite pro....you know the rest.

I guess my point is there are many ways to achieve your goals, in bodybuilding or life in general. 99% of people are going to follow the masses and talk negative about "radical" methods or taking "risks". 99% of the population needs that comfort/reassurance that "everyone else is doing it so it must be right!" or they are flat lack the willpower to step out of their comfort zone and try anything new in life. If you don't try you will never have the chance to know if something works or not, you may fail or achieve your goals maybe beyond. If you have the willpower and determination to achieve your goals in this case being super shredded you will get back up and try again, stop being a pussy and being scared.

I am not some wise old man but god damn, some peoples lack of willpower is sickening. If you have excuses for a reason why your not lean that means you are to damn weak in the mind. People such as GAL and TA and many others on here are not to preach to you bullshit why their way is better, it's just ONE way that has proven to work for people and backed up with evidence. You permabulkers deep down inside do not want to be fat, you may never admit this out loud, but you know this inside..... so you have the motivation lingering in your body somewhere to diet and become lean, start/follow diet advice from "NORMAL" people who are not making any money off this and stop reading your Bodybuilding Propaganda bullshit who are making BILLIONS of $$$$$$'s a year off your weak mind and will continue to until you decide its time to change and that has to come from within. So let GAL and others INSPIRE you to bring that underlying motivation to have the body you truly want, that's all I am trying to get across. Apply those same concepts in other aspects of your life, stop following the masses or what society says is "normal", grow some balls take some risk's, you mail fail but eventually you will succeed and be a much happier/confident person.

Wheew that was one hell of a rant.

I don't think you need to worry about highjacking the thread, nobody is going to read that. Although ibdid make it past sentence 1.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1144 on: June 15, 2013, 12:34:03 PM »
CLIFFNOTES LOL

dustin

« Reply #1145 on: June 15, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
The reason why people can't follow these protocols is because they aren't even open to the idea of just using sheer will power. They pour the same amount of energy in the endless search for a gimmick, a certain protocol that cuts corners and gets them results with as little effort as possible. The simple answer is too bland for them. They need some romanticized, secret, esoteric, gimmicky, intriguing protocol. I've seen so many fucknutts waste so much time and money on useless shit and look exactly the same over the years. Look at how much Crossfit exploded. Douchebags are all over that and all that happens is they gain a bit of newb strength. Still look exactly the same.

Tell someone to cut their calories and stop with the stupid "cheat meals" and "cheat days" and they immediately turn a cheek... well, too bad for them. Been super committed to listening to gal and no one's advices and making tons of progress. I can shamefully admit that I got a bit too comfortable. I got really lean and ended up cheating more and more often. Not juicing for a year was a big kick in the groin. I got heart-healthy but my composition was pretty poor. It was helpful in the end though. Combined with the enthusiasm I gained from this thread I haven't been looking this good in a long time.

I used to subscribe to the cheat meal/refill/carb up BS. If you just motor through things and keep training your balls off, the fat loss continues to compound. I do cheat whenever I feel like it still (still under 7% bf so it's not like I'm a fat ass) but I noticed that if I fight the cravings it REALLY pays off the next day. When you're under 8% bf, having a good day or a bad day will really show the next morning. If you're a fat ass, you'll just look like a fat ass all the time. When you're LEAN the changes can be really apparent. Will try posting pics soon. Keep the discussions going. More pics too. Need more fap material.

ukjeff

« Reply #1146 on: June 15, 2013, 01:08:37 PM »
still under 7% bf so it's not like I'm a fat ass
pics?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: June 15, 2013, 02:15:43 PM »
little hairy but here ya go. no pump, just cold bathroom shot.

this is actually crossing the line of how bad your legs can be before it becomes a joke

sorry pal

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1148 on: June 15, 2013, 04:48:55 PM »
this is actually crossing the line of how bad your legs can be before it becomes a joke

sorry pal

Have I?

I don't care about legs size but I wanna squat 300kg :(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: June 15, 2013, 04:55:23 PM »

Have I?

I don't care about legs size but I wanna squat 300kg :(
you are crossing the line on the other side

entering musclebear homo mode with them sweeps