Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 8264 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #400 on: Today at 04:42:33 AM »
is that "the death throes"  ;D

I have been known to make those sounds just getting out of bed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: Today at 04:42:50 AM »
Hmmm...what part of tramadol is considered an opioid.....and that opioids do NOT allow you to absorb more nutrients?

You're article is valid....but the countless things you were shown are not?  Even detailing the pharmaco-kinetics of an opioid on the physiology of digestions...you deny.

Do you or do you not have a medical script for your HGH?
he doesnt go to real doctors, he goes to underground pharmacies and as long as he pays they give him what he wants

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: Today at 04:46:48 AM »
he doesnt go to real doctors, he goes to underground pharmacies and as long as he pays they give him what he wants

Ohhhhhh   so Kumar Manamoosh (aka "Mike") is actually his "doctor"??

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #403 on: Today at 05:52:08 AM »
Oh yeah Lantis pens one a day I have heard about such things but I just don't want to make my diet a do or die situation. I try to hit my macros but if I am full I don't want to have to stuff myself because I took too much insulin. As such I don't use insulin even though it does help with digestion maybe if I had a proper Dr prescribe me some lantis. But again some days I dont want to force carbs.

You don't have to alter your diet or really consider the Lantus at all, which is why I posted the hourly release rates. I think Lantus has lead to death, at like 600 units a day, not 15-20. It's just something you put in and see if it helps in any way. And especially if you're on GH.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #404 on: Today at 05:57:34 AM »
You don't have to alter your diet or really consider the Lantus at all, which is why I posted the hourly release rates. I think Lantus has lead to death, at like 600 units a day, not 15-20. It's just something you put in and see if it helps in any way. And especially if you're on GH.

I have heard guys say they take 100 units of lantis then 20-30 iu of the fast acting throughout the day after meals. I just don't think messing with insulin is a good idea when you have digestive issues. I don't want to constantly be worried about eating carbs. I also dont want to have to monitor my blood glucose levels. But maybe someday if and when I have everything else dialed in perfect. Honestly I would rather add IGF-1 and I don't have access to lantis anyway

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #405 on: Today at 06:03:54 AM »
I have heard guys say they take 100 units of lantis then 20-30 iu of the fast acting throughout the day after meals. I just don't think messing with insulin is a good idea when you have digestive issues. I don't want to constantly be worried about eating carbs. I also dont want to have to monitor my blood glucose levels. But maybe someday if and when I have everything else dialed in perfect. Honestly I would rather add IGF-1 and I don't have access to lantis anyway

But I'm not talking about 100 units, that's fairly extreme. I'm sure you've done plenty IGF-1, most likely even for this show. Why wouldn't you? IGF-1 is mostly a carb loading drug, perfect for last week.

EDIT:

Who said you have to take 100iu Lantus and 20-30 fast acting throughout the day. There are different methods for different objectives. Roman Fritz who is 300lbs ripped and eats 1500 grams of carbs takes those amounts, 100iu Lantus and 25iu x 4 Novorapid INTRAVENOUS. But don't take it if things are perfect already. You tried the fast acting  for a couple of days, then you gave it up, hardly a fair evaluation. When you could just take it preworkout at a modest dose for a SMALL added anabolic kick and then evaluate after 3-4 months to see of it gave anything. Lantus has been shown to both increase IGF-1 nicely as well as increase appetite, studies on diabetics, not all insulins are the same in these respects. In fact, Lantus can be so impressive in raising IGF that there's been questions about increasing cancer risk.

Many take take all their GH at bedtime, whether 2iu or 30iu with 10-20iu of Lantus to both negate the increase in glucose from GH as well as increase the IGF from the GH further. The Lantus would be protective in this way, you don't even need any extra carbs during the night, if you had SOME at bedtime.

I know you won't do any of this but decided to edit it in anyway  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: Today at 11:12:41 AM »
Sadness

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: Today at 12:37:23 PM »
its lantus you fucking idiot, I have told you once already